Literally can't refute this

Literally can't refute this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qlu4KrK3Pqc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

goddamn charlotte has some big ole nigger lips. she could eat some watermelon for sure

Heres a better way to protest

Fucking BOOM. Never thought of this...

The tweet that blew Sup Forums the fuck out

OOOGA BOOGA WE WUZ KAEPERNICK N SHEEIT

More like:
>white people: "violent protestors should be arrested for breaking the law"
>black person: *sits during the national anthem*
>white people: "what an asshole" (no mention of arrest)

White people are correct both times. As is tradition.

I wonder if she grapefruits her man...

youtube.com/watch?v=Qlu4KrK3Pqc

Peacefully doesn't mean disrespectfully fucking she-boon

The ultimate Bogpill:

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

They should be crying in praise during the anthem, because in another timeline they'd be in rickety boats without life preservers trying to get to a first world country.

Okay, so what should they do? Peaceful marches get ignored, so that's out. So what else should they do?

Why is it so hard for black people to understand that we don't accept their grievances as valid?

Shut the fuck up or move to Africa.

They should be thankful they live in a country that has the highest standard of living on the planet instead of eating mudcakes in an AIDS-infested shit hole.

Niggers are so fucking dumb holy shit why can't we just send everyone with an IQ below 90 to Africa it would solve so many fucking problems

>tfw no ghetto mammy gf to grapefruit me
You Americans have it so easy with your black ghettos
How do I become an American

You can talk your white gf into doing this you filthy race traitor.

>Okay, so what should they do? Peaceful marches get ignored, so that's out.
Literally

LITERALLY

Like, teenage girl tier usage of "literally":

That is how you peacefully protest, dumb fuck. Million Man March. All of MLK's rallies and shit. All peaceful gatherings to protest injustices or even perceived injustices.

What sort of detached world do you live in where you don't know how to protest peacefully?

They should work on integrating and becoming Americans, or work on getting to Ghana which is happy to have them.

Based

Black people: "we want repuhrayshuns!" "we gon burn down dis whole city fuqq yo quik trip!"
*White people give blacks free clothes, free meals, and free jail cells to live in*
Black people: "das raciss man we shood get betta free stuff we wuz KANGZ we shood live in mansions n shiet"

Umm... selfish and entitled much?

opus dei for sure

Protesting that your oppressed while having millions of dollars thrown at you for playing a game. Yeah...

MLK's rallies weren't ignored. They are today, or downplayed as whining, or said to be the beginning of a riot.

So again I ask: if peaceful marches are ignored, what's the next step that doesn't hurt your white sensibilities?

Why would an American want to move to Africa?

>hey should be thankful they live in a country that has the highest standard of living on the planet

...what does Norway have to do with black protesters in America?

>and free jail cells

You understand that saying this actually makes you into Ebenezer Scrooge, right?

"Have we no poorhouses? Have we no prisons?"

You don't understand. Girls in Poland might be ghetto but they sure as hell aren't mammy. They don't fit the requirements and thus don't interest me. I would go to America to get my own black gf who would cook me mac n' cheese and grapefruit me every night, but for that I need an American citizenship.
Therefore I ask once again: how do become an American?

>Texas fag detected

Nobody said he can't protest by sitting for the National Anthem. He exercises his 1st am right, people who disagree exercise there's.

Funny cause Colin Kaepercuck knelt on one knee and no one called for his resignation. So I guess someone just disagreed with him kneeling, and this narrative implies that if blacks protest peacefully, no one is allowed to voice a differing opinion. Well I'll be darned.

yhep

Join army, I just watched 400 people get naturalized at bct graduation a week ago

I don't really think you have to tell them. Their mental illness should do that for them.

>1 post by this ID
Hi CTR :^)

kek vult

>Norway
>better place to live than America
kys now

>why would an American want to go to Africa
Oh ok, it's just American here, but AFRICAN American any other time, I see your game

>white people are 1 person

lol accepting multicultralism from the 3rd world is accepting 3rd world problems Sup Forums isn't such a leaf in the wind that it will unlearn that.

Isn't WE WUZ KANGZ month coming up soon?

CTR SHILL THREAD
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE
>NIGGER
>FAGGOT
>SAGE
NIGGER
FAGGOT
SAGE

>MLK's rallies weren't ignored. They are today, or downplayed as whining, or said to be the beginning of a riot.
You dumb mother fucker. MLK and all that shit was ignored so fucking often, downplayed as uppity niggers getting uppity, and yes, as potential riots, hence the fucking firehoses and hounds released. He was successful because he constantly told the nogs to calm down and peacefully protest because burning neighborhoods down and rioting only invalidates their cause. He was successful because he brought validity to the black's concerns, all the way to Washington. Peaceful speeches, voicing actual concerns to politicians. He was ignored and downplayed for YEARS. His dedication and constant work is what finally worked.

>So again I ask: if peaceful marches are ignored, what's the next step that doesn't hurt your white sensibilities?
Read above. And don't fucking bring race into this, faggot. This is about how to peacefully protest. In using MLK as the standard because that's how you fucking do it.

If you're allowed to protest then we're allowed to criticize it, deal with it

>So again I ask: if peaceful marches are ignored, what's the next step that doesn't hurt your white sensibilities?

If you are ignored it's because society at large doesn't have time for your narcissism.

depends on your metic most 1st world countries have a pretty close standard of living and you could say the slight differences in values more than offsets arbitrary HDIs for most.

Black people should die of disease and starvation, without white peoples food and medicine their populations would have remained tiny and sparse.

If god loved us, niggers wouldn't exist.

What the dumb niggers don't get, is that we're not saying 'Hey, I agree with you on the issue, but you should protest by other means'. We're saying 'I disagree with you, but you have the right to express your opinion, even though, I will critizice you for it since I disagree'. We don't care how the fuck they protest, the problem is that they're protesting a dumb, irrelevant argument. Niggers.

>Kaepernick
>black

Nobody's saying he's not allowed to protest, his protest was just retarded.

Disrespecting the flag isn't protesting.
The worst is the people who burn it for shit like women's rights and LGBT stuff, as though the flag has anything to do with it.

Way I see it, soldiers who died for it aside, disrespecting the flag is a sign of hatred to our country. You can disagree with how things are and protest that, but if you hate the country enough to disrespect out flag, you can get the fuck out.

CREW should does crank up the racism while they are here, don't they?

NORWAY NUMBAH 1

LOL. it's never the right time, is it?

>as though the flag has anything to do with it.
>shit like women's rights and LGBT stuff
of course the flag has someting to do with it, if it wernt for that flag they wouldn't have the fuckin right to exist in their current obsene states.

explanation for the ignorant mofos out here please

CTR reincarnated

No he's free to have a shitty opinion.

What he's not allowed to do is make millions of dollars and then use this opportunity as speaker phone for his opinions when it's strictly forbidden in the NFL. They have to get special clearance to wear stuff for cancer awareness.

You guys in BLM really need to understand that your whole (bowel) movement is rooted in falsehood. When you're wrong about shit,it doesn't matter how you present it. Nobody has to go along with it.

BAZINGAAAA

so that is CRT leadership? financers? what?

why does CRT care is CRT leadership is leaked surley people running such a sleezy op have no self respect anyway

Germany isn't exactly protestant or catholic, they had a war over it and it was a draw.

What I meant was that burning the flag won't do anything. They are protesting policies, but they somehow thing burning the has something to do with that. People that burn their countries flags are those that are fighting back against an authoritarian regime that is oppressing them. And then these little shits that just want policy change come in here and start burning our flag for reason.

REFUTED.

Pic related.

they just do it because its common leftist symbolism and it triggers decent people to see patriotism stepped on in a country they are in some way proud to be apart of.

these idiots are incapable of considering an argument even half as complex as the one you just put forth.

The reason most people scorn black protestors is because they already HAVE rights and protest... for what? Tell me, what rights do white people have that they don't? What rights do asian people that they don't? They are like feminists, fighting for something they already get. Most people don't like victim culture like that Colin Kaepnerk or whatever his name taking a knee during the national anthem because America has afforded him rights like no other country in the world. A multimillion dollar property and opportunities the working class will NEVER see in their wildest dreams? So oppressed, abloobloo ;o;

Hypocrisy stinks. Instead of taking a knee during your country's anthem, why doesn't he set a better example instead of being a surly, defiant twat? Use those megabucks to help fund programs? Nope, easier to virtue-signal!

>"So what else should they do?"

>"What, other than crimes, robbery, battery and murder should they do?"

>The curious and confused liberal tapped his chin thoughtfully, his brow furrowed as he racked his brain.

>"Nobody is listening to these people, but the problem is obviously not with their points, which are completely, one hundred percent valid. There is not an assailable piece of evidence in the mountain of the rock of truth they espouse. So the problem cannot be with their message."

>"And, though they've never tried arguing or changing people's mind through rational discussion or debate, I'm completely certain it wouldn't work anyway, because the people they'd be discussing and debating with are evil self-invested monsters that absolutely refuse to listen to reason."

>The liberal looked up, his eyes wide. Bafflement was etched into his features. He took a small sip of his venti Starbucks latte.

>"I suppose the only thing left to these people, who are virtuous, completely right, and never properly articulate a resonant message through words is abject violence and illegal activity."

>The liberal crushes his cup, but quickly curses himself as his hand is burned by the coffee when the paper container splits. He throws it away, balling a righteous fist in front of him.

>"Absolutely! Rioting is the only moral action left to them! This is good! This sort of behavior must be encouraged and rebranded so that the authority cannot prosecu--er, persecute it!"

>6 months later he would find himself in a hospital bed with a concussion from taking a brick to the back of a head in a 'peaceful protest'.

I hate these dindus with their "Whitey is retarded/fuck Whitey" tweets. Do they tweet about anything else?
When you see how many retweets and likes these posts get you can clearly see how anti-White racism is totally socially-acceptable.

7>black people
>"people"
This is Sup Forums's education committee representative, bipedals of negro origins and admixture are not "people", they're assimilated to domestic cattle as they've dependent on others to exist.

Also what is even the point of disrespecting your own country when you're upset with an issue? Why not just leave the country if you believe it is terrible and evil?

someone cap this gem

Black people have nothing to protest about, that's why no one likes their protests.

>Disrespect country that gives you everything while you constantly spit in its face and demand more
>Ya'll honkey ass honkey cracka ass racist mothafuckas betsta not say shit us kangz and qwanz

Yeah, I know exactly what the ape is thinking.

This is the difference Charlotte the Sheboon.

"protesting" violently is something I want you shot for.

protesting peacefully in the aforementioned way is something I think is disrespectful but I defend your right to do it.

every black guy i work with is a total racists. its construction so all the white guys are racist too but i mean whites have a diverse power level between one guy and the next, blacks believe it all every time it seems like. systemic racism literally keeping them down as if culture had nothing to do with anything my god so woke they woke up in a fucking dream

Of course I can't, it's an utter fabrication based on separate positions mangled together to confirm her bias.

What are they protesting? America?

Because you're essentially disrespecting the state.
You might as well not be in the state then.

At least be part of it and plead for change.

wow they understand democratic systems in aussiland? maybe your public education is better than americas.

Take a lesson cracka.

Oh and
>Systematic racism

Why would you leave out the fact so many black people were also pissed about him sitting during the national anthem. do their opinions and feelings not count?

color blindness HOW DARE WE!
Dr King? holy fuck that asshole must been alt right. fuck him, eh?

is so easy to live in the left, to never have to think about the always screaming dissonance rending your mind into shreds. who can take this theroic seriously? niggers in africa have better common sense than this.

Netherlands are more Calvinist tho

uncle tom whitey aint black NUKKA. tomas sowell is whiter than me and i look like fucking snow right now. don't you understand anything? lrn2dbl think this is 1884 circa 2017.

Americans actually put up with this bullshit? I'd put them back in the fields or send them back to Bongoland.

Holy fuck... this might be the weirdest shit I´ve ever seen .. hentai ´s got nothing on this. Who thinks of this stuff?

put up with it? no. that fact along is "systemic racism".
no ebonics spitting pissed off nubean BLM nigger is getting a real job. they are not allowed out of the ghetto nor should they be.
no neo nazi white trash is getting out of the trailer park or haven't you noticed that?
no one takes people like this seriously its why you HIDE YOUR POWER LEVEL. niggers need to learn to two the fuckin line. even african blacks know this when they immigrate.

>spits on the effort of whitey GOD HOW FUCKING DARE THEY GET FRIENDLY OR EXPECT A SINGLE THANK YOU WHILE MY PEOPLE SIT AROUND EXPECTING THEIR GIBS
>why won't more honkies support our cause mm-uh oppression u ebil whities ;n;

.. I was privately educated.

My school was harsh, painful, but still based.

This would create so many problems though. IQ is an average amongst people. Send everyone

i wish my school was. had to learn everything relevant i know after i graduated.
everything. i couldn't have told you the 3 branches of american government i got good grades lol. history? HA. just no.

It would be really great if "National" was removed from the "National Football League". Or fire the idiots that are a threat to their cash flow. Also, take away the tax dollars that prop the circus up.

Fuck, that is deep

yeah but its not averaged across races. its averaged for white people and other races score different than white people so score more or less than 100 IQ. generational IQ improves for all races about the sameish,

Winnar

This.

Black people failing to understand basic community guidelines once again.

its what you're protesting that makes you an idiot,
not the way you're protesting it.

Bait taken. Niggerdom is confirmed by rejecting the flag of the Union that they believe fought against the Confederacy to free them.

I'm curious about this, what do you think about what they're protesting is bad?