What happened to Turkey?

What happened to Turkey?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karamanlides
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Handschar_(1st_Croatian)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osman_Fuad
atajew.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ataturk is kil

Turkey is the ultimate manifestation of entropy.
We are bound to fail as time passes on, be it from Islamic degeneracy or corrupt politicians.

Brilliant people died.

Turks have always been anti-European subhumans and I rejoice that they are shit. Lepanto never forget.

EU and USA kept on shitting on them, so they went for the side that actually supported them

A deliberately secular Turkish constitution (like the US) might have helped, but i guess Erdogan would've just changed/ignored it.

The US isn't secular
>One Nation under God

How does bringing Turkey into NATO and the EU customs union qualify as 'shitting on them'?

It is already probably the most strictest secular constitution. But Erdo dont give any fuck to the constitiution. There isnt rule of law in Turkey.

In the East for example, the indigenous rule systems have more validity than written laws.

'under God ' part of the pledge of allegiance was added during the cold war. The US constitution and laws are deliberately very secular.

>constantly talk about armo shit
>dont protect turkish diplomats and shit during asala days
>always protect pkk terrorists, dont give them back to turkey, harbor them, let them collect money and shit

these are some quite recent stuff for example.

>In the East for example
You mean in primitive shitholes. It's rule of man not indigenous rule systems.

Was ataturk the last european turk? Now it's only middle eastern subhuman trash.

>It's rule of man not indigenous rule systems.
aren't indigenous rule systems derived from the rule of man though?

Probably not the last, but the last great example we've had

oh come the fuck on. we had some really great man and we still create them a lot.

just because the most seen one on tv is a complete idiot doesnt mean everyone is shit in turkey.

its fucking exact opposite. turkey generates very intelligent people all over.

there are shit loads of turkish students all over in the worlds best universities in engineering, sciences etc.

there are shit loads of turkish profs. all over the world in universities as well.

quit this fucking "le tip my fedora" self hating bullshit.

you are fucking great. the power you need is in your noble blood. just fucking use it for once.

I never said he was the last, we definitely create bright people, some are which are among the best. I've no problem with that fact. It's just that we haven't had an idol, someone the majority of Turks are willing to strive towards in the last few decades.

I'm not saying things are perfect, but surely you're not going to say that, on balance, Europe has treated Turkey badly in modern history. Look at the free trade accords, visa liberalisation schemes and military cooperation before the coup. NATO stood up for you when Russian bombers were invading yout space.

Turkey's economy benefited immensely from EU integration. It's a shame you'd ignore all this for old grudges and the EU refusing to deny the Armenian genocide.

But why do they all fall for the islam meme?
Turkey was a christian country once, back in the days when it was great.
Then the osman pigs came and your people didn't learn the lesson. Islam creates authoritarian tribal shitholes.

now you literally admitted why turkey is shit. because you and pretty much all other turks are looking for an idol.

you dont need an idol, you are an idol yourself. this is literally what atatürk said in all of his speeches.

Well let's see

Islamic Turkey
>Powerful empire spanning three continents
>Official Caliphate status allowing them influence over all Sunni Muslims
>Could sit at the big kids table

Secular Turkey
>Irrelevant backwater NATO missile silo only good for countering Russia
>Little influence in the Middle East
>Muslims actively bombing it
>Garners no respect from the Europe it wishes to emulate nor from anyone else it wishes to gain sway over
>Biggest foreign policy win is that time they visited Somalia

JUST

ataturk was a masonic jew led liberal retard who hated all religion
if he was on west he would have banned christianity

>there are shit loads of Turkish profs

Too bad they're all in state prison for being 'Gulenists'

it could have been much better. the whole "gulen" angle is a bullshit tbqh. creating a huge organization just to keep turkey in check eventhough it means it ll make turkey literally iran/SA.

come on now. this is what allies hardly do. you guys never wanted turkey to be secular or never wanted to ally us. you just want slaves to do your bidding and if they dont you try to kill them.

if christian turkey was so great it wouldnt fall to begin with.

great things dont fall, look at giza pyramids as an example. a great structure of humans, it didnt fall.

>What happened to Turkey?

Anzu isn't my gf and for that they're punished

>Powerful empire spanning three continents
>Official Caliphate status allowing them influence over all Sunni Muslims
>Could sit at the big kids table
>Pic related

You have no brain. Atatürk created a secular-nationalist country not because he was a idealist moron but because he had no other chance.

I'm not speaking for myself here, just the average citizen. The average Turk keeps trying to find someone who they can relate to. Unfortunately Erdogan is currently filling that position.

Just as you said, if more people tried to independently act on their own behalf, and stopped trying to find their "idol", it'd be a turning point.

no i meant in very prestigious universities all over world.

do you even have an idea about the quality of profs. in turkey? except like 3-4 university all are literally shit. absolute shit. i am glad they are all in prison imho.

I also completely agree with your point, don't get me wrong.

yes i see that. i really detest so called "kemalists" in turkey as much as i detest shitty islamists.

Turkey was never Christian, Byzantium was
The only other religion Turks have followed is Tengriism

It was a civilized country with great culture, you can still visit the hagia sofia. The muslims couldn't do better so they decorated it with arabic signs to turn it into a mosque.

what up?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karamanlides

>symbolic statement dissolves secularism
Off yourself Ahmed

We will do same thing in your pathetic country. Thanks for gibs now get the fuck off.

I don't get it. Hitler sympathized with Islam, yet he also sympathized with Ataturk.

Oh, yeah, true. For me konstantinopel is turkey because everything east of it is barbarian territory.

Hitler also had a Muslim military division if I'm not mistaken

because atatürk was an orgasm for nationalism.

>le crazy nationalist turks destroying everyone who try to kill them
>le they destroy serves as we should destroy versailles
>le when they needed armos betrayed them just like jews betrayed us

stuff like this

He didnt give any fuck about them. He just partially admired some aspects of them.

They are one irrelevant group (who are ethnic Greeks not Turks), there is also Turkish Orthodox Church but that is irrelevant.

brown subhumans outbred the turks, became new turks, same thing that's happening rn in sweden and germany etc etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Handschar_(1st_Croatian)

Non secular political movements happened. Secularism for the win

they are ethnic turks actually and they were also turk supremacists.

>they forced court language to be turkish
>reason they used greek alphabet was because it was more suitable to write turkish due to vovels and general structure unlike arabic
stuff like this.

Fun hypothesis: if Turkey would have been a member of the EU, then the house would probably have already collapsed.

It became more secular that even the Muslims are secular

hitler considered himself to be 2nd student of atatürk actually.

first student was mussolini.

No, you come on. You're acting like a scorned lover.

Every half-educated person in the world knows Turkey is a country of great people. Even if i accepted that the west's only motivation was to make the Turkish government closer to Europe than Eurasia: look at your economy when you were on the road to EU ascension compared with now. Look at where the AKP is taking you when it comes to civil rights and secularism.

remember how you guys rooted and loved akp pre-2010 and all the shills about erdog from all your media.

post-2010 he diceded to do shit on his own instead of being a good goy and look what happened.

i am not saying hes innocent and shit, but you guys (at least your governments) surely dont want turkey to be secular (secularist turks are also very nationalist and root for completely independent turkey which is a no-no for westerners) because islamists are in general very good dogs for westerners.

Atat*rk was literally a Jew.

Islam

Yeah... no. It's bullshit. Mussolini take power in 1922. Hitler tried to copy Mussolini's tactics but failed then he tried to take power democratically. Atatürk had very little infuelence on both of them.

Muslim reproduction rate is far higher than intellectuals, that's the same in Iran too. That's why in elections they win. However, there is no guarantee that their children remain radical Muslims. World is changing and radical Islam will be dumped into trash soon. Moderate Muslims mostly support a secular and efficient state.

Try reading Atatürk in the Nazi Imagination by Stefan Ihrig. Seems like a good read

"Early in his career, Adolf Hitler took inspiration from Benito Mussolini, his senior colleague in fascism—this fact is widely known. But an equally important role model for Hitler and the Nazis has been almost entirely neglected: Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of modern Turkey. Stefan Ihrig’s compelling presentation of this untold story promises to rewrite our understanding of the roots of Nazi ideology and strategy.

Hitler was deeply interested in Turkish affairs after 1919. He not only admired but also sought to imitate Atatürk’s radical construction of a new nation from the ashes of defeat in World War I. Hitler and the Nazis watched closely as Atatürk defied the Western powers to seize government, and they modeled the Munich Putsch to a large degree on Atatürk’s rebellion in Ankara. Hitler later remarked that in the political aftermath of the Great War, Atatürk was his master, he and Mussolini his students.

This was no fading fascination. As the Nazis struggled through the 1920s, Atatürk remained Hitler’s “star in the darkness,” his inspiration for remaking Germany along nationalist, secular, totalitarian, and ethnically exclusive lines. Nor did it escape Hitler’s notice how ruthlessly Turkish governments had dealt with Armenian and Greek minorities, whom influential Nazis directly compared with German Jews. The New Turkey, or at least those aspects of it that the Nazis chose to see, became a model for Hitler’s plans and dreams in the years leading up to the invasion of Poland."

>Secular deist make off hand comment about theocracy
>Germany takes a tax from you based on religion and gives it to church officials, merging state and religious function
Ayyyy lmao

This is also my hope.

Islam has been in this region in the last 1000 yrs a big part of it full of prosperity. Even in your country Mughal Empires where Muslim and are responsible for lots of good achievements. It is ignorance to not see the main problem which is "radicalization". It could happen to any religion or ideology as history show us.

Actually intelligent turkey man that read white people stuff tries to make a secular country

Retards reject it completely some years later

Was this a lesson that non-whites can't into white man's civilization?

Atatürk should have proclaimed himself a Grand Vizier and put Osman Fuad into the throne
There would be less polarization if that happened

kys

And europe is facing the same fate.

Europe 2017: Islam, absurd theology about an almighty being that fucks little children

Europe 2093: الحمد الله، النساء البيض، جيبس لي أن

Is it true Erdogran or whatever wants to bring back the Ottoman Empire?

Every dictator needs a fairytale in order to fuck his citizens.

no fuck Erdoğan
pic related are the true heirs to the Ottoman throne

Death to all muslims. If I've learned anything from Koran, Bible and any other religious thing, everyone should be a jew.

TURCC

If we had monarchy, the family would be protector of the westernizing progress. Really makes me think.

Ottoman heirs can suck my dick. Sons and daughters of traitors.

>he doesn't know glorious Osman Fuad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osman_Fuad

>When Libya was invaded by the Italians in 1911, Osman was aged sixteen. He joined the Volunteer Officers force (Fedâî Zâbitân) raised by Enver Pasha and saw active service in the campaign. Osman Fuad Efendi, took part in the Cyrenaica Operation in the sanjak of Benghazi.

>Following the appointment of Nuri Pasha to the Army of Islam, Osman Fuad Efendi became Commander-in-Chief of the Africa Groups Command and was posted back to Libya, travelling in German submarine UC-78 by way of Pola. He had under his command a force of between 300 and 500 Ottoman officers and soldiers, as well as between 15,000 and 30,000 Libyan volunteers. His Chief of Staff was Abdurrahman Nafiz Bey (Gürman). Despite his efforts in the field, Osman Fuad Efendi and his men were unable to withstand the well-equipped Italian force of 60,000 opposing them.

In April 1917 the Ottoman force in Benghazi had surrendered. Following the Armistice of Mondros, signed between the Ottoman Empire and the Allies in 1918, Osman Fuad Efendi refused to lay down his arms, as he had been ordered to do. He continued to put up a resistance for a few more months from his headquarters in the city of Misrata, and was encouraged in this by Mustafa Kemal Pasha, who had advised him to "declare his independence" and not to pay any attention to the orders he received from the Ministry of War in Constantinople.
>The two men had become friends after their previous meetings and the subsequent time they had spent together in the capital at the Pera Palace Hotel.

Also he tried to join resistance movement but they got rejected

Was he the Islamic Martin Luther?

>What happened to Turkey?
Ataturk couldn't live forever

Ataturk was also a Muslim

atajew.com/