Well, Sup Forums? Explain yourselves

Well, Sup Forums? Explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

GET FUCKED CREW SHILL

Their smug sense of moral superiority just makes their tears and tantrums even more satisfying.

It isn't my job to explain someone's psychosis.

>my subjective preferences are inherently objectively better than your subjective political preference

I laugh every time I see this

Thats how those morons really see things, sadly.

Neogaf is what you get when you literally ban everyone that doesn't with 100% of the SJW and then you're left with them all circlejerking each other over how so much better they are than everyone else. It's pure tribalism, they literally don't see anyone outside their group as a human worthy of the same rights they possess.

Loads of anthropological data would argue the literal opposite, but sure. My girlfriend's friend is dying from aggressive cancer that she got because of HPV due to being a turbo slut in her younger years. Absolutely no indication of remorse for that lifestyle, talks about wanting to get a passport so she can leave the country because of Trump even though she wouldn't be able to handle even a 2 hour plane ride without bleeding out of her insides. Still can't even see things from the point of view that traditional values and denial of hedonism is for the greater good of humanity.
Fuck em all. Live and let die.

>Wanting open borders so any random fuck can come in. All of those migrants that have caused such a nightmare in Europe can now go to the US.
>Obama care forces people to pay tax they usually shouldn't have to.
> DNC is by far the most corrupt political party in history.
> It was republicans who ended slavery with Lincoln, Democrats opposed this. They also were the original KKK.
> And their SJW's. One of the most anti-democratic, violent, discrimatory, bigoted, racist, sexist, heterophobic groups ever.

That enough?

You have no power in here shill

>Good vs evil mentality
How can anyone take them seriously?

I thought the new David Brock shill group was called "American Bridge"

You have to give Brock credit he has created so many shill groups you can't even identify them by name anymore

Who are these people? Why do you think it stops shills from bumping?

Yeah. We're evil. The whole world's turning evil actually.

US, UK, Germany, France, Holland... Evil is the only way to explain this global epidemic of people sick of leftist shit.

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974

>Brock left the board of CREW in December as former George W. Bush White House ethics lawyer Richard Painter joined, lending the group a bipartisan air. As Donald Trump was inaugurated on Friday, CREW sent the Government Services Agency a complaint noting an apparent conflict in Trump’s agreement with the GSA and his Washington, D.C. hotel, and released a statement claiming Trump is in violation of the Constitution’s foreign emoluments clause.

>But most of the activity will be centered at American Bridge, a super PAC that intends to do opposition research in every competitive Senate race in 2018 while also playing in governor’s races, Brock told reporters. The group has not decided whether to play in House races, but it will also be involved in the New Jersey and Virginia governor’s races in 2017.

Yeah Brock left CREW and joined American Bridge

Post your best neofags.

>lacking self-awareness to this extent

they are philosophical zombies

>Brock’s groups include Media Matters, a liberal news media watchdog; ShareBlue, a liberal news site; American Bridge, the party’s primary opposition research organization; and Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), which carries out legal actions. CREW will be a particular locus of activity this year, according to donors briefed on the plans.

Jesus fucking Christ they have no grasp on reality.

Not gonna lie. Former Clinton voter here. It was HILLARY-ous watching her crash and burn. But seriously. Glad she'll never, ever, ever have those nuclear codes (like Trump has).

This actually physically hurts.

Trying to get the moral high ground is ridiculous. Stop trying to get good goy points and do what's best for you, your family, and your country, which allows you more freedoms than any other state in the history of the world.

to be honest I understand their mindset, to some of them "left-leaning" means the reincarnation of stalin. Everyone else is a conservative or a bourgois capitalist or whatever the shit they call it nowadays

I have no problem with evil, always seemed more rational and fair than 'good'.

Moar

Main problem I see is that good and evil can be a matter of perspective.

It's funny that they say that Trump is about to enforce 1984 while, in reality, the world in 1984 is a Liberal Utopia.

Why is neog*f suddenly being shilled here endlessly?

>suddenly

These are the sane people who think the Democrats are a right wing party.

I got banned for arguing with someone on US nuclear weapons policy. These people cannot be reasoned with.

dude, have seen like 20 threads here, and in all of those, there are shills spamming the "dont let trump near the nuke codes"

fuck off