Iraqi Mother Dies because of Trump Ban

Is this what you wanted pol?

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/826785488862326784

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/826785488862326784
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

If she was that close to dying, there's no way she would have made it to Detroit.

Fucking think.

Talcum X with the truth memes

Is Detriot even any different than Iraq?

>elderly woman with preexisting health issues that are life threatening dies without American welfare

Happens to thousands of homeless and veterans every year.

Fuck her.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Yes actually

If she was that close to death's door, what would taking a nearly day long plane ride have mattered?

>things that totally happened

FPBP as always

Now he will become a vigilante and he will plot revenge on Trump for another 20 years.

She apparently bred.
Too little, too late.

Could be worse for her, she could have made it to Detroit.

>former trump voter
>ireland
How long are your fucking shilling contracts ffs

if she was that sick he would have helped her months even years ago, sounds like he didn't reply to this post or else your mother will die in her sleep tonight

My ass is numb because I clicked this thread, is that what you wanted OP? IS IT?

Good now kill yourself sage

>You are blocked from following @ShaunKing and viewing @ShaunKing's Tweets.

This is new to me.

That's nearly exactly what I wanted

>fleeing to detroit

>detroit family
>rich enough to travel internationally
>not obviously a terrorist middle man shipping saudi money to militarize poor disinfranchised nigras in the ghetto

Fuck him and fuck his mother.

That line has been copy pasted like a million times. It's been a joke since like June

> former trump voter

>elderly Iraqi woman dies in the country of her birth
a tragedy

Please delete this right now or I will be forced to take legal action

This.

Talcum X the transnigger can't think for shit. He thinks she could travel from Iraq to the US within one day and get proper medical care in time? That's not possible.

Are those shills?

>he thinks its a joke

good goy.

topkek

If you just cut them off from white handouts,
they die on their own.

>Someone dies in another country around the same time as the ban
>TTRRRUUUMMMPPP!!
>Autistic liberal screeching intensifies

I thought you aren't even supposed to travel by plane if your /that/ sick, when did this change?

CTR FAGGOT BTFO

Yes!

Must be some shitty healthcare in Iraq. Aren't there these super modern countries like Saudi Arabia and Quatar right around there where she wouldn't have to fly across an entire ocean to get some care from? Oh yeah they aren't letting them in either. One less... One less bitch you gotta worry about.

AMERICA NOO!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Yes. Let them die in their own countries.

>Lives whole life in Iraq
>Lives through countless wars and a blood thirsty dictator
>dies because she's not allowed in a foreign country

This is dumpfs fault you animals

>travelling from one shithole to another shithole
topkek
>Is this what you wanted pol?
No. I wanted Shaun King to be deported back to Africa.

I literally only care about my people, shitskins from another part of the world are not my people.

Because since she didnt die in an American hospital now the family cant sue the hospital for malpractice due to racism.

Fuck having laws and borders and shit

I'm beginning to doubt his journalistic integrity.

I have to agree that yet again, fpbp.

Meanwhile Obama has bombed 7 different places to the point people are afraid of the sky now.

Underterrorized post

Kek

The one thing he did right desu

Yes she deserved to die and I hope she burns in hell!

Just

>Old ass bitch with pre-existing conditions dies because the game of genetic roulette is a bitch
>Liberals pretending our magic white men can cure her in a day

It's funny how other countries brag about their healthcare, and yet everyone wants to come here.

good.

i think so too, but fuck these disingenuous shit bags

Blahahahaha!
"Hello... Police, people in an anymonous message board, who I'm currently harassing, keep posting my real name. Please identify and arrest them"..

Best of luck nigger

Well the niggidynogs don't have enough brains to build an IED.

No one wants to go to your country for healthcare, he was just using his mother as an excuse for something shady.

unironically this

DEPORTED

His journalistic integrity is already shit. He lied about his entire bio and blocks people with a disagreement with him on Twitter. He has a lack of facts when making points.

reported

I would prefer if you'd cease using hate-speech. It will only incriminate you further.

You earned this (you)

I'm sure you're not CTR and just being a larp..

But just incase you're not....

Nigger, nigger nigger, your boss is a faggot kike, nigger nigger.

Better dead than in Detroit, kek.

>doctors only exist in the USA
Why not go to a different doctor?

le iraqi mom dead blame trump :(
le baby suicides coz trump sucks :(

as if it wasn´t obvious enough cherrypicking progapanda already. your media takes sides and is probably fake news coz they can´t into objective neutral journalism anymore.

Good news everyone

Also he's white.

So which one of these are you? I'm guessing you're one of the cunts, considering what a little bitch you seem like

Her last words were "Mike I'd rather die than go to Detroit"

>saving thumbnail

Im not a fag enough to know phone physics

I don't understand why everyone expects America to help shitty countries, it's not our obligation

In case youre looking for user's name its Elizabeth Chan. That should help your landmark case of prosecuting an IP address. :law and order duh-dun:

I am certainly not a "LARPer" and I'd suggest you cease this immediately

Hmm... a Darwin award nominee in the making ???

Check'd and kek'd

If she died 1 Day after she found out she couldn't fly to the States and the flight from there is like 12+ hours so she likely would have died on the plane.
Thanks Trump for protecting children from being trapped in the sky with a dead Iraqi releasing bowls for hours until they have to emergency land and Fuck everybodys day up

maybe the rest can fly over and die en route too? one can hope yes? no? r -right?

Lol
Good.

If she died that quickly, she probably would have died regardless of the ban

Again, these shameless people are using the death of loved ones to politically posture again.

gee I like to be able to FUCKING SEE IT

So now an American will get the medical care? Sounds good!

>twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/826785488862326784
actually yes, she was carrying a bomb when she exploded in Iraq, so yes.

>being stuck at an airport literally killed this lady
Defend this Drumpftards

Woman in another country dies because her country is shit and its trumps fault somehow -the article

Leftists believe in a nanny state and view everything through a lenses of morality. In their eyes the government is all powerful and capable of righting every wrong and providing for humanity's every need. So failure to do so is blamed on moral defect. Greed, hate, fear, etc... is the only reason they can conceive for the government failing to make the world into my little pony. They can't think in realistic terms or comprehend the mindset that leads to these decisions.

>trump is legally killing Muslims
yes

Jesus, fucking learn to proxy better before you post that shit. But then again this is an obvious bot response. I see the mods still aren't doing their job.

>
>I am certainly not a "LARPer" and I'd suggest you cease this immediately
>implying the Trump FBI gives a shit about paid opposition Sup Forums complaints

fpbp

Its a meme potato head.

I bet thousands of people will die today that wouldn't be allowed into USA, why is that relevant?

the file name has this guys name on it, Hi dolin how much do they pay you?

KEK CREW