"What's wrong with being homosexual?"

"What's wrong with being homosexual?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9l4JpI0nwf8
youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680
discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont like shit on my dick senpai

ressources have been invested in your development but you won't contribute to the perpetuation of society.
That being said they contribute in lots of different ways to the growth and prosperity of society as a whole, and being a progenitor isn't necessary for every member of every society. so basically, nothing intrinsically wrong with it in contemporary society.

REPENT

Aint nothing wrong with being gay. Its the faggots I cant stand. Dont wave it in my face and keep your degeneracy behind closed doors and you are good

They push Black people out of their homes by flipping houses.

I don't hate faggotsexuals, but putting dicks in men's mouths and anuses is fucking disgusting.

Smell of shitted condoms will haunt you for life.

There is nothing gay, however, in letting a guy suck you dick. It is just bantz, by sucking your dick he is joking that you are gay, but it is all in good spirit of friendship, no homo AT ALL.

>Guy sucking your dick
>Not Gay
are you fucking retarded?

Being a slave to your passion.

It's anti darwinian and Jesus hates it too

It's not gay if you say no homo.

>obvious joke
>tries to dissect and insult it

Are you fucking autistic?

Yes.
but what if the bwalls touch

Nothing wrong with being a fag unless you use it as a political weapon or in lieu of developing a real personality.

Still can't figure out why this is even a discussion.... It's wrong because people seem to give a fuck.

just rub dicks together then senpai

shit on your dick.

It's gay.

>but what if the bwalls touch

Still won't make it gay, this has been debunked multiple times. As long as you say "No homo" once in a while, even a lifelong loving relationship with a man is not gay. There has been multiple peer reviewed studies done on this, and they all agree.

Being gay is pretty gay.

>cute boy
that shit is good
also no homo

Knew a guy in highschool who tried to argue it wasnt if they paid you.

Our species requires male and female to reproduce. Until this changes, I can't promote this behavior. Although, I do not condone this behavior, I do not go out of my way to condemn them.

This, there are 7 billions of faggots already and the earth is not giving anymore ground literally, do we really have to all have offspring?

MOM NO

Joke's on you, my mother is already dead.

What's blue about blueberries? The blueness! What's wrong about homosexuality? The wrongness!

I don't want papa Nurgle to visit people if one decides he's not Gay anymore.

>ur average homosexual

youtube.com/watch?v=9l4JpI0nwf8

underrated

ayy lmao
That's cool dude,i mean,it's their life right?

>69
Great digits for faggot thread

youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680

Hello

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

your genes and/or hormone system.

Wtf did you do to that Pepe?

How does Texas get its own flag on here?

if fucking california thinks they can become their own independant nation fucking texas can get its own flag