Why do young leftists hate russia now?

Why do young leftists hate russia now?
I thought russia was supposed to be their favorite thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HCFol7g-FU
youtube.com/watch?v=Tx0zENRSgM8
youtube.com/watch?v=Yd8z1BiByok
youtube.com/watch?v=os0njF6aq48
youtube.com/watch?v=7nFtrHHGejs
chicksontheright.com/japan-to-feminist-un-committee-you-do-know-that-fictional-characters-arent-real-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too white for them.

The collapse of the Soviet Union also hurts their "communism is the way!!" Arguments

They hate white people

Saudi Arabia literally throw gays off buildings and Stone women because they get raped

Yet lefties never mention that shit

Now imagine if saudis were whites

trump liked putin and liberals hate donald so they hate what he likes to stick it to him even more

Russia is an authoritarian shithole.

>young
>leftists
are you implying there's another kind of leftist?

TV told them to hate them.

>imagine if saudis were white
racism neo nazis white supremacists something in every media owner by jewish heritage´d CEOs, also more of the whites are psycho killers thinking from black people

>russians
>white

Because the media told them to and they obey like the good goyim they are.

They're asian. It's because Trump said they weren't that bad and because they don't tolerate muslim scum.

See, this is one of the reasons - brainwashed idiots like this. They swallow all bs from MSM and echo chambers like most of reddit.

Americans are dumb as shit, and don't understand history. They thought (and many still do) that Russia was still communist.

Some have been laughed at online when they brought it up and realize we are not commies any more, and now they hate us.

It doesn't matter whether Russia is communist or not. You're still submissive serfs who need a tsar to rule over you, hence the reason why you have Putin.

>not having a tsar to rally around and conquer territory and plunder the weak

>submitting to an authoritarian figure
>not weak

>they are white
>they are christian
>they don't allow fagotry
and that's it, they even have laws against islamophobia but they are seen as nazis now

They're a bunch of useful idiots. They hate what they're told to hate.

t. guy voting for the Kremlin founded alt-right party

>deviding the empire

unity makes strength

They aren't Soviet Union anymore. During 70's and 80's Democrats were fawning over USSR, talking how they should cooperate with them more.

Same rethoric Trump uses now.

That`s actually not so, if you mean shillary-bots, they are modern (((centrists))) not leftists

Russia and Japan is ruled by the evil Patriarchy.

That's why you will see feminists constantly attack them.

lol

They're not Asian you fucking retard. A lot of the country is in the Asian continent but being in the Asian continent doesn't make you ethnically Asian. Two different things.

The vast majority live in the European part of Russia, and all the countries like Kyrgyzstan Uzbekistan etc used to be red haired fair skinned white people until Genghis Khan and the Turks wiped them out.

Russia does not endorse or promote homosexuality, therefore liberals hate them.

>Yet lefties never mention that shit
They are all cowards.

But Swedish government are actually retarded enough to be true feminists, and escalated a diplomatic conflict with Saudi Arabs.

It all ended in Swedish failure, adn they had to bow to the muslims.

nah seriously, i`m basque by 1/4, so i know about spanish left-wingers(not podemos cucks)

’m tired of losing. Good God, look who we’re running against. The number two guy [running for the Democratic nomination] went to the Soviet Union on his honeymoon, and I don't think he ever came back," Graham said before the audience exploded into applause.

What did he mean by this?

Is Russia mostly white still? And fuck off yes slavs are white. Memes aside if you live in a big / moderately big city and work with software engineering / programming , how is life? Would one have to learn the moonrune alphabet to land such a job?

the vast majority of Russians have mongol semen coming out there ears.

Cuz pussy riot is cool and dey dont like him xD

Those bitches have been on American propaganda TV with Colbert.

They are definitely funded by Soros & co.

i mean the independentist flag

Whatever you say jamal

Young leftist here

I don't like Russia due to putin being in office.
He is hostile toward our allies in europe and with NATO under threat of being dismantled against a huge majority of Americans that disagree.
Flaws with NATO aside, I genuinely beleve if NATO is dissolved there will be another large scale conflict in Europe.

>Stone women because they get raped

Wait what

If I'm a woman and I get raped against my own will I get punished for it? lmoa

Stuffing chicken into vagina at a shop is cool guys. Such human rights fighters, wow.

>If I'm a woman and I get raped against my own will I get punished for it?
Pretty much. Especially if he has 4 friends who gangbang you.

Their testimony combined is 10 times your worth.

>leftist
>supports NATO

Nobody in america likes Russia except for Trump. cause he's a fucking paid spy. Trump is leaking intel.

>be leftie
>support USSR
>against nato
>USSR fails
>in favout of nato
leftism is a mental illness

Listen good and well buckaroo
Only idiots follow political ideology like a religion.
The only people worth listening to are those who are able to see both sides of the argument and able to see both sides merits.

>Flaws with NATO aside
They are an incredibly corrupt organisation that constantly lie and deceive to us:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HCFol7g-FU
^Notice how they stand still, because the director hasn't said "action" yet, but when you does, there's suddenly artificial war background soundtrack going on, and lots of screaming, and the victim suddenly hurts a lot.
In western media these are heralded as heroes. But these are just NATO's pets, they are staged western propaganda.

But you're correct, they are also the guarantee of our safety at the moment.

>see both sides of the argument

So what the arguments of bombing Iraq, increasing military spending, and NATO`s existence (it was created to oppose USSR, which falled 25 years ago)

because they realized russia hasn't been soviet for 30 years and they're doing fine

Slavs shoot gay people and oppress women

they don't like or hate anything but republicans.
they are being contrarian for the sake of it

Because the cossacks slapped the shit out of Pussy Riot during winter olympocs.

It is meme, because same shit was against USSR and all Eastern Europe, so we see, that german female politicans are from DDR, no one from BRD

Based patriarchy showing Soros' hirelings their place.

yeah those things

god bless centrism :DD

What would Letov feel about Russia today?

>You will never have a Chupryna and a giant mustache that you wear while beating up globalist plants

Feel bad man

I don't have any arguments for that

NATO is a shitty thing, but it's a shitty thing that is keeping large scale conflict at bay.

I'd rather have it in place until we fix the problems eventually as opposed to utterly gutting it and killing our alliances.

>but it's a shitty thing that is keeping large scale conflict at bay
>can`t handle local conflict
>implying could handle large scale conflict

Did you vote for Hillary?

It's the gay bashing and woman beating I think

Russia doesn't bow down to globalist cuck agenda.

>too white

Moscow alone has 2mln muslims

It's a necessary evil and that's what Geopolitics is unfortunately.

>2 million muslims in your capital
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO

saudi arabia sounds l;ike my kind of place.

russian muslims whiter than polish catholics

get over it, hillary lost. how is she still paying you shills?

this is your future bro

Niggers aren't wrong, we just want to live a quiet life

kurwa pls
youtube.com/watch?v=Tx0zENRSgM8

>army photos

it is nothing but meme

I just hope Trump knows the (((Supreme Allied Commander))) is just another globalist/jew seat, just like the Secretary of State, etc.

These rats are using that seat for their own personal gain and interests, forcing wars for their own personal interests.
Even if they are so-called generals, they probably bought that title or got promoted through connections or some shit.

They ones seated by Obama/Bush can safely be removed and replaced by real generals, and nothing of value was lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yd8z1BiByok

Russia isn't communist anymore

I think trump should just sneak attack isis. it's a good plan.

When do you people stop this meme
>ugh bugh russians are not white
obviously they are white

>kurwa gets video where other kurwas where beaten for quarelling
>kurwa answers with some competition shit

The Left is at war with Russia. The Left has always been at war with Russia.

>too white for them
>a country full of fucking arabs and turks
>20% muslim

yeah, no

Listen, Enough with the BS and answer me this.
If NATO was dissolved tomorrow what would keep Russia from retaking former Soviet states?

exactly. and russia has always been our ally.

calm down ruslan

MY EYES

kurwas were pissed in their own capital:

youtube.com/watch?v=os0njF6aq48

>youtube.com/watch?v=os0njF6aq48

Rival would be better.

That's really for the best. If Russia goes too far, its people can desert to the west and whistleblow whatever.
If america goes too far, its people need a strong Russia they can flee to, to whistleblow whatever.

Lol no you Wilno faggot pole.

-sanctions
-we don`t need them

I'm not a leftist. I hate the Russian Federation because it is a shit hole with animals with criminalised and corrupted mentality.

Depends on the region. If you go to Buryatia, about every second person you would see would be a Mongol (basically that's who the Buryats are), if you go to the Caucasus, about every local will be an allahuackbaring Muslim. If you go to say Kostroma or Vologda, well, just about everyone will be Russian.

Moscow, St. Pete, and, to a smaller extent, other big cities are a mix of course.

i'm no pole
pure lithuanian just saying
russians are white

>If NATO was dissolved tomorrow what would keep Russia from retaking former Soviet states?

Really, we don't need them. A lot of people here still remember Soviet era when Russia was feeding all that shit republics. When in mid-80s I first time visited Riga (capital of Latvia), I was shocked that assortment in shops were much better as in my Leningrad.

The European member states of NATO who's motivations for being members remain unchanged, the military hardware which isn't going to vanish overnight, the trained NATO troops who are citizens of those countries, and the individual militaries of those European nations which exist along side NATO. The only thing that changes is the US is no longer crippling itself with someone else's burden, it also forces Europe to shift the focus of it's spending towards their military and away from social welfare which both discourages migrants from coming and gives the host nation more reason to be rid of them as they become more of a strain on the system.

why would russia be our rival? They helped trump get elected. I kinda hope they annex us soon.

We need them to be capable rivals. Trump can't be around forever.

Eventually the globalists will regain power over the burgers.

football hooligans riots are irrelevant Ruslan

in your capital city 2mln asians muslims chechens churka durka fuck slavic russian girls

youtube.com/watch?v=7nFtrHHGejs
vid rel slavic weak russians life in russian khalifat

>feminist attack japan

why?

when trump dies he hands over the presidency to his son. And then his son does the same.

Because the globalists are smart.
They know media/culture/games have an influence of sorts on the population.
And they want a monopoly of it all.
And they know Japanese culture/media has a small influence of sorts on a small niche in the west, and they have put in resources to destroy it.

chicksontheright.com/japan-to-feminist-un-committee-you-do-know-that-fictional-characters-arent-real-right/
They have attacked Japan before, using the UN.
And they will attempt again and again.

>in your capital city 2mln asians muslims chechens churka durka fuck slavic russian girls

Cmon, kurwa, between orthodox muslims cross-faith relations is totally prohibited. If Chechen fucked Russian women it would be shame on all his branch.

On the other hand we have tatars, who also muslims and are in cross-faith relations, but nowadays is hard to tell tatar from russian. They've totally assimilated.

that is 100% false, fuck even the msm were bitching about Trump not banning them

I thought Japan was cucked in their own way.
>no one is breeding
>women are flocking to whites
>>men are fapping over cartoons and now have hologram '''waifus'''
>the woman in the relationship takes the husbands mooney, and gives him a small amount to spend for himself

But yeah, interesting about the monopoly side of things though.

Russia has a lot of muslims, but a central asia ones only bring crime and do dirty works no one cares about their opinions or what they want, tatars and that kinda muslims are no shitskins and they not warriors of islam, the problem is 3m combine population of checnya,dagestan,ichkeria. This fuckers cucked entire russia and city like rostov and south of russia ruled by them.

Young leftist here. Putin was what Russia needed when they fucked up the country by making it go full liberal (economically speaking). Now he's just some conservative authoritarian, and Russia would be better off without him