IT HAPPENED

Sessions is now AG. Can't stop this train.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/317035-sessions-approved-by-senate-committee
ontheissues.org/Senate/Jeff_Sessions.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/EoLHn577xIE?t=20m11s
youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Train is heading straight into the swamp. NO BRAKES!

Source me up famiree

Not yet, still has to pass the floor vote. Though his colleagues love him, even Graham and McCain. Shit, even a Democrats has said he would support him, Joe Manchin from Wva.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/317035-sessions-approved-by-senate-committee
Sessions passed the Committee vote, expected to win the floor vote

>mfw seeing all those butthurt libcucks say "NO"

He won 11-9

youtube.com/watch?v=t8trrvzECpk
it is true

They are trying to get Scott Pruitt for EPA now

>even a democrat
>Joe Manchin from West Virginia
West Virginia's democrats are mostly the type from the 60s. Joe Manchin would be a blood red republican in literally any other state.

Tumblin down
Tumblin down
Tumblin down

when is the floor vote

when is floor vote?

HOLY FUCK HELL YES

its time to start jailing some pizza bakers mates

Can't lessen the Sessions

already happened. Floor vote was 11-9

No he isnt you idiot

>thehill.com/homenews/administration/317035-sessions-approved-by-senate-committee
no
he needs 50 to pass

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what Sessions brings to the table?

Lib here, I'm fine with sessions desu. The only pick I want blocked is Betsy DeVos. Keep shit-tier religious thought out of public schools senpai

judiciary committe first, then full senate

dont you know how... the senate works?

We're all starts now,
in the dope show!

Law and order

Retardation
Hatred
Sucking up to rich Jews

You know, the usual Trump agenda.

He's hard on immigration. Oh and he called a black person "boy" once, so he's basically Hitler.

is this the guy that said "no good person smokes marijuana"? fuck him desu

Republican controlled senate 52-46 and we have dems on our side for this..

do you even math?

ontheissues.org/Senate/Jeff_Sessions.htm

Voted NO on banning high-capacity magazines of over 10 bullets. (Apr 2013)
Voted YES on allowing firearms in checked baggage on Amtrak trains. (Apr 2009)
Voted YES on prohibiting foreign & UN aid that restricts US gun ownership. (Sep 2007)
Voted YES on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers. (Jul 2005)
Voted NO on banning lawsuits against gun manufacturers for gun violence. (Mar 2004)
Voted NO on background checks at gun shows. (May 1999)
Voted YES on more penalties for gun & drug violations. (May 1999)
Voted YES on loosening license & background checks at gun shows. (May 1999)
Voted YES on maintaining current law: guns sold without trigger locks. (Jul 1998)
Rated A+ by the NRA, indicating a pro-gun rights voting record. (Dec 2003)
Oppose the United Nations' Arms Trade Treaty. (Sep 2013)
Ban gun registration & trigger lock law in Washington DC. (Mar 2007)

Tired of winning yet, Sup Forums?

Senate is now in session. Sessions getting confirmed soon

and just when is the vote?

Sessions is a mixed bag, he's great on immigration, but too old fashioned in regards to drugs.

Who else ready for SBR/Supressors/Machine Guns here?

It's actually happening...

Trump is the one.

too much winning, Mr. President, pls stop

Are you also from /k/?

Fuck yeah i'm ready

I'm so ready

Never.

>potheads
>not degenerate
Pick one

>Voted NO on background checks at gun shows. (May 1999)
why is this a good thing? like seriously i thought the goal was to prevent nutties from doing mass shootings easily. background checks dont hurt innocent civies at all.

who's dat guy?

t. CTR

you lost, get over it already lad

degeneracy should be fought by cultural warriors not police

nothing in the constitution remotely suggests the federal government can institute some kind of war on drugs except through the perversions of liberal justices playing humpty dumpty with the commerce clause

Cucks BT (dare I say it?) FO

Fuck yeah /k/bro. Best Timeline

PURGE WHEN?

>NOW, MOTHER FUCKERS!

SHALL

Let the pizza gate arrests begin!!!

Praise KEK

that was just the committee
it has to go to the floor for a vote and Dems are delaying it

>flag

Poo in loos are the new proxies being used by shills. How sad.

JUST. KEEPS. WINNING!

What does he think of pizzagate?

MAGA

Holy shit

Can you even imagine the FBI under Jeff Sessions? My god. It will be a total massacre. I almost feel sorry for the Liberals and Commies and Niggers and Feminists.

>mfw it happened

B A S E D

Does this mean I don't have to worry about future discrimination lawsuits?

I don't give two shits about the Jebus stuff; if DeVos keeps her promise to weaken the teacher's unions, I'll give her a lady blowjob.

To drain it of leftist parasites and burn it to the ground.

Yes
YES!
YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Let the butthurt flow.

Breitbart redpilled on pizzagate heavily. Breitbart was very close to Bannon. Bannon is close to Trump. Sessions is also very close to Trump.

It's safe to say all these men know

>Trumps been the president for 11 days and libshits are already losing their shit

It means you can keep the pervs w/pricks who want to use the lady's room OUT and not worry about a fuckin' lawsuit.

>West Virginia's democrats are mostly the type from the 60s. Joe Manchin would be a blood red republican in literally any other state.
pretty much the same and also the opposite here in NY, all of the downstate "republicans" would be democrats elsewhere.

and many of our upstate democrats would be considered republicans too in other states. except that cunt gillibrand who went full SJW retard when she got to washington. such a disgrace that my state had the one 'no' vote for General Mattis.

NOT

Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III. Is there a more Southern name out there?

This guy is gonna use RICO to crack down on BLM, the SPLC, and antifa.

>too old fashioned in regards to drugs
as long as the drug laws are used to keep niggers and liberals in their place, i'm fine with that.

>Too old-fashioned when it comes to drugs
Get out degenerate

s/"proud trans woman of color"/"black man in the ladies room"

He said something about hating the KKK when he found out they used pot, lol

He will do much more than that.

He has the ATF the DEA and the FBI at his disposal. 30000 agents.

underrated

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

BE

He was caught on film slapping Joe Biden's hand away from his granddaughter.

It's happening TODAY.
Kek confirmed

In general, degeneracy shouldn't be enough to lock people up. We just need to stop nigger culture from making our kids want to do nothing but smoke weed errday, amongst other things like whoring around and race mixing

No shit? Got a YT link, bruv?

Just like the good ol' days in dixie

youtu.be/EoLHn577xIE?t=20m11s
Not having any of Biden's shit

Around what time?

Ah, this is why I am at full mast.

But didnt he prosecute a KKK member?

Did they finally pass him? Fucking democrats and delaying shit.

I dont think Rick Perry needs to run the Energy department

I went to a private religious school and it had far better secular programs than the public school I went to in high school, as long as religion and science classes are separated, I don't care about religious schools.

I'm sorry guys, but I don't think we will ever see a full NFA repeal. The Hearing Protection Act is apparently in committee right now, that will be a good indicator.

The GOP will have to be STEALTH about this, attaching it as a rider to an omnibus bill or something. Being able to claim "THIS GOP REP VOTED TO ALLOW MACHINE GUNS BACK ON THE STREETS) is too easy for a libshit and too many RINOs are scared of that.

he will actually follow the law instead of pretending it's not there like the 2 previous AGs.

Time to investigate the (((democratic party))) for corruption.

Sessions is notable for his pursuit and hatred of pedos

Wait why did it take this long?

I will be happy when we finally get nationally conceal carry without need for CC license. I have mine, but my wife has been carrying her sig in her purse without it.

The US will be a much safer place ones we see everyone carrying around a pistol without being stopped by police. I can't even walk into the grocery store with my pistol on my hip. Hopefully this shit will change soon. Also hope we get more republicans come mid terms.

If this pizzagate shit is real, or anyone is involved will the Clintons, Sessions will get them too

INFRINGED

The real question is what is to be done about states like MA which require licenses for guns, period.

You don't need permission from the government to get a trial by jury. You don't need to fill out a form to exercise your first amendment rights in general. Unreasonable search and seizure is a burden on the government, not the citizen.

And yet, here in wonderful MA, I have to prove to the government that I'm allowed to "have" a right.

The 2nd Amendment, in my eyes, will never be recognized properly unless the qualifications I need to buy a gun are the same as the qualifications I need to buy gum.

it's in the link hoe
20:11

WIN.
SO.
MUCH.

reporting from commie NJ. have my mostly filled out firearm license application cause I need to put in references, people they can call to verify its cool for me to get a shotgun for my home. Can't even get a handgun.

Im really not familiar with MA laws, I know they became really strict a while back. Wish you all there good luck. Im in NC

I would like to own a gun but I refuse to give any legitimacy to this fucking state. As soon as I've paid off my school loans I'm moving the fuck out.

Which fucking sessions? Sessions of what? What is AG? Jesus. Is this a secret message?

Oh my god. I hope he tells California to go fuck themselves. I want a BMG so bad

I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND WHAT DO I SEE? A PILE OF SHIT STARING BACK AT ME.

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

Well, you could always travel out of state and purchase a gun. Im sure some laws will change, we will just have to wait and see. GL to ya though. Gotta get back to work, lunch fi over. Was just checking on Sessions confirmation, glad we can start locking up some Dems soon. We know FBI already has a case to submit to him.