>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8trrvzECpk
postandcourier.com/news/what-the-heck-is-that-doodad-in-our-state-flag/article_6edc504a-3618-5b96-821b-cf5ab442a315.html
youtube.com/watch?v=x-Yi762sQTo
twitter.com/trentnews/status/826829872433623040
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sessions confirmed?

Deplorable Bitch, I’ve lived in five different countries, traveled and conducted research in over 40 nations around the world, lived in numerous cities with loads of diversity. I grew up in North Tulsa, Oklahoma, the 98% African American side of town, in my early life. We lived with a wide range of diversity of blue collar folks that worked in the oil refineries, welded and lubed trains and machinery in West Tulsa. We lived in a lower socio-economic group with people in poverty; including Hispanics, Vietnamese, African Americans, Native Americans, etc. My mother’s side of the family is half Cherokee, my uncle a full-blooded Cherokee. My wife and her entire family are Colombian. So, I lived with loads of diversity in my daily life you dumb fuck! But, to get to your ignorant ass question loaded with assumptions; here’s my answer: I moved to Boulder from Washington, D.C. where I lived in both SE D.C. and SW D.C., both prominent African American communities. I eventually was diagnosed with a rare form of blood cancer and had a 15% chance of living when diagnosed. I now have an 85% chance of living and continue to heal. What’s your story Deplorable Bitch? You probably want to delete your stupid ass question now; or are you too ignorant to realize what you were asking with no context? And, go fuck yourself along with your white trash, Ku Klux Klan racist memes. Suck it, you fuck! And if you have a problem, step up and I’ll handle your raggedy ass like Clinton handles Trump’s; with an explanation that’s based on facts and not false projections and assumptions. You don’t know me, so go waddle in your cesspool of right wing extremism and get ready to have your arse handed to you on election day when Trump loses like the loser that he is, and that you seem to have revealed yourself to be too. There’s no place for your ignorant bullshit in America.

Yes, sir.

>I've lived in five different countries, traveled and conducted research in over 40 nations around the world, lived in numerous cities with loads of diversity. I lived in one of the most violent countries on Earth, Honduras, with a diverse range of people where I chose to do my doctoral research in a conflict zone. I grew up in North Tulsa, Oklahoma, the 98% African American side of town, in my early life. I then lived in West Tulsa, the setting of S.E. Hinton's the "Outsiders". We lived in a lower socio-economic group with people in poverty; including hispanics, vietnamese, african-americans, native americans, etc. My mother's side of the family is half Cherokee, my uncle a full blooded Cherokee. I grew up with an older disabled brother who suffers a rare form of ataxia called SCAB that's in the same family as cerebral palsy. My wife, and her entire family are Colombian. So, I live with loads of diversity in my daily life you dumb fu=%k! But, to get to your ignorant ass question loaded with assumptions; here's my answer. I moved to Boulder from Washington D.C. where I lived in both SE D.C. and SW D.C., both prominent African American communities. I moved to Boulder to heal due to illness. I eventually was diagnosed with a rare form of blood cancer and had a 15% chance of living when diagnosed. I'm in remission due to the excellent treatment I've received at the Rocky Mountain Cancer Center and now have an 85% chance of living and continue to heal. Suck it, you f%^k! And, if you have a problem, step up and I'll handle your raggedy ass like Clinton handles Trump's; with an explanation that's based on facts and not false projections and assumptions. You don't know me - so go waddle in your cesspool of right wing extremism in Tuscon and get ready to have your arse handed to you on election day when Trump loses like the loser that he is, and that you seem to have revealed yourself to be too. There's no place for your ignorant bullshit in America.

what we watching boys?

any YT links?

what's going on with sessions?

AWOO

By the committee, now it goes to the full Senate.

Full vote sometime eventually

Through committee, still has to go to the floor for full confirmation.

No, sir.

MAGA

Vote is at noon, but yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8trrvzECpk

thats what I watch. other people watch fox 10 but that stream is very bad right now for some reason

Rex "T-Rex" Tillerson full senate vote when?

EPA and libs getting BTFO so hard right now

Hey, congrats on beating cancer!

awoo

This afternoon I think

2:30 i believe

12PM EST

POST ALL AMERICAN AWOOS
COLLECTING ALL 50

Why don't the Rs just go nuclear on all the picks? Also, how did DeVos get through?

I'm pretty sure it says a gorget. Fuck off Ahmed, this state is mine.

postandcourier.com/news/what-the-heck-is-that-doodad-in-our-state-flag/article_6edc504a-3618-5b96-821b-cf5ab442a315.html

Even if you don't agree it's a gorget, it's not a fucking crescent.

>Of course, there is another theory, one suggested in "A Flag Worthy of Your State and People" by Wylma A. Wates and published by the state. She writes that the crescent on those caps may not have been anything more than a pin to hold up the soldiers' caps.

>In the 18th century, the firstborn son of an English family inherited pretty much everything, and the second got nothing. 'The moon,' according to this theory, symbolized that nothingness, and many of the first Charlestonians were second sons who came to America because they had nothing in Britain.

needs a degenerate trap bulge otherwise 8/10 awoo moe

Heidi is hot as heck

Post Hoppean snek

Deplorable Bitch, I’ve lived in five different countries, traveled and conducted research in over 40 nations around the world, lived in numerous cities with loads of diversity. I grew up in North Tulsa, Oklahoma, the 98% African American side of town, in my early life. We lived with a wide range of diversity of blue collar folks that worked in the oil refineries, welded and lubed trains and machinery in West Tulsa. We lived in a lower socio-economic group with people in poverty; including Hispanics, Vietnamese, African Americans, Native Americans, etc. My mother’s side of the family is half Cherokee, my uncle a full-blooded Cherokee. My wife and her entire family are Colombian. So, I lived with loads of diversity in my daily life you dumb fuck! But, to get to your ignorant ass question loaded with assumptions; here’s my answer: I moved to Boulder from Washington, D.C. where I lived in both SE D.C. and SW D.C., both prominent African American communities. I eventually was diagnosed with a rare form of blood cancer and had a 15% chance of living when diagnosed. I now have an 85% chance of living and continue to heal. What’s your story Deplorable Bitch? You probably want to delete your stupid ass question now; or are you too ignorant to realize what you were asking with no context? And, go fuck yourself along with your white trash, Ku Klux Klan racist memes. Suck it, you fuck! And if you have a problem, step up and I’ll handle your raggedy ass like Clinton handles Trump’s; with an explanation that’s based on facts and not false projections and assumptions. You don’t know me, so go waddle in your cesspool of right wing extremism and get ready to have your arse handed to you on election day when Trump loses like the loser that he is, and that you seem to have revealed yourself to be too. There’s no place for your ignorant bullshit in America.

I only have this one on my phone.

helping!

How do we stop The Crew™?

What's their endgame?

They already got Mnuchin and Price through by essentially adding a rule that they could vote without the full committee present

My new favorite pasta, thank you for your service, user.

Democucks exposed as crybabies

>Vote is at noon

Is that correct?

>Do you have an idea what it is
I know what all that is, feel free to ask me anything you like. Gut health is l i t e r a l l y the foundation of a healthy body. If you can't digest properly you don't get the proper benefits of nutrients.
you can get this all at a any local drug store
the probiotic you may have to go to a walmart or somewhere a little bigger than though

Gorget's are 40K as fuark.
>Commisiar Nee-san reporting in

Who has Michigan?
I need it.

If there is a North Dakota awoo I would be extremely impressed. I would be even more curious as to what background image someone would use.

Snow covered wasteland? A dead frozen awoo would make sense.

t. north dakotan

Ok.

Satania is perfect the way she is, fuck you.

What's the source of this copy pasta?
Somebody give me a quick rundown

so one question, it seems that Spicer often forgets that journalists get two questions. How did his predecessor perform ?

Standing with uncle Ted as the front line of defense against the treacherous leaf.

And thanks to anons for posting that facebook crap so I can pretend I'm working vigorously as I type away.

Why do libbies flip over "white nationalist terrorism"? When was the last time white nationalists killed anyone?

>DEMS BTFO
Thread Theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=x-Yi762sQTo
Thread Theme
Thread Theme

Thanks famalam

>'The moon,' according to this theory, symbolized that nothingness, and many of the first Charlestonians were second sons who came to America because they had nothing in Britain.
So it's a moon then.
And your pic earlier explicitly stated that it was a crescent.

Inshallah, brother.

It's just CTR

Satania a cute, pls no bully

>IM GONNA GO OUT IN THE PARKING LOT AND KILL ME A BIG BEAUTIFUL GORILLA
TED NO!!!

They said Senate re-convenes at noon. Doubting faggot.
twitter.com/trentnews/status/826829872433623040

Minnesota pls

What point cemented trump as /yourguy/ for the past election?

Mine was when he tore down the teleprompter. I was standing and clapping for the guy to show appropriate amreican pride for him

Satania was made for bullying

I love Satania too user but she needs to be bullied.

>d...does this count?

Where they going for lunch? Comet?

What annie may should i watch next /prg/ ??

frozen prairie and an oil rig. What part of north dakota? Im GF atm.

she´s like budget price asuka for third worlders :^)

We post our memes to counter theirs
We create more memes
Meme warfare

Give me a sitrep

Needs a state flag
But saved anyway

Asuka wishes she was as moe as Satania.

Hartford, CT rally.

God, Ginsburg is gonna die soon, she can barely even talk

Case Closed

A L E X J O N E S

O N

J O E R O G A N

The old secretary of the press was a huge wimp. I disliked listening to him because of his numale-ish voice and persona.

Spicer is spicy. He gets a daily briefing too so we can watch him everyday.

Spicer time is best time.

>grassroots
>$$$$$$$$SHITHEAPS OF FUNDING$$$$$$$$
pick one

>Implying you finished the entire Universal Colony arc
Get back to Gundam, boy.

alternate CA

Anyone got the Illinois Awoo with the dead niggers ? I have it on my home comp but Aww-requestor should have that for his collection

What're you having for breakfast trumpgen?

Soft boiled eggs over sausage hash

KKK

what? :D

What happened to the original CrewTM?

Fuck yeah

When I realized that the Trump rallies were about policy, and the Hillary rallies were about Trump.

I don't know why it took my so long to figure out the joke is that snek is literally behind the refugees

5/5 yolks my dude

>We will not surrender this country to the false song of globalism
And I never looked back.

I remember I was supporting him before the first Republican debate, so it must have been when he refused to call McCain a war hero for being captured. Before that I was a Randlet.

how do i get american gf like this

They didnt shout at him and blatantly disrespect him so it was easier to remember two questions
Also most dont even ask for them they just demand it

The correct answer is always Jinrui wa Suita Shimashita

>Dems Boycott
>Repubs change the rules
>Sessions is In
>"T-Rex" up next, will be in.

When is Spice Time today?

I fucking love this picture

Whoever made it, 10/10, breddy good

Fired for incompetence

GF also. Hello friend.

I wish cali would get on board with our president and MAGA
such a beautiful state that has been taken over by shitskins and commies.

Kappa Mikey

Reminder that anime was made by skypes to keep men docile and not making white babies with 3D women.

1:30 but it could get moved up to 1 PM

An omelet with meat/veggies. Or sandviches, when I'm feeling lazy.

Denounce leafism