Is he insane?

youtube.com/watch?v=61686cq6s7c

Isn't he reckless and going too fast and aggressive for normie beloved mainstream video game youtuber?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZFPjdbzEydM?t=2m46s
youtu.be/61686cq6s7c?t=649
youtube.com/watch?v=ABmkrD2BXow
youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA
youtu.be/ZFPjdbzEydM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFPjdbzEydM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can you give me a quick rundown on him?

>Time traveler from alternate communist future timeline
>In that universe he was lead propaganda/entertainment agent but became disillusioned with the false utopia
>Applied his skills to indoctrinate this world's children with right-wing messages
>But not before becoming so influential and necessary to a major entertainment network's success that even the (((execs))) are nearly powerless against him
>Trump is but one of his pawns
>Will run for US presidency in 2032
>Will become Galactic Emperor in 2380
>Knows time travel and FTL technology
>Has already performed this same routine before in other universes
>Plans on making the entire Multiverse Great Again

R A R E

IMO watching his stuff is ok as long as you got adblock on 24/7

What the fuck is going on with these posts? I've seen this in several threads today

bogpill hit too hard

>he hasn't been PewDiePilled

He's trying to redpill his fans and at the same time he's probably trying to get YouTube to ban his account so he doesn't have to work anymore.
YouTube banning him is the final dosage for his fans.

>or normie beloved mainstream video game youtuber?
He doesnt give a shit now.

He can lose his income and still have enough money for the rest of hius life.

If i was him I'd open a game studio and hire Poles with Hohols to cheaply make redpilled games.

>when you see a glimpse of the bog brothers' power

>phase 3 of the BogPill incoming

have you seen the vid? he asked some aboriginals to write "death to all jews" on sign and happily dance. They got banned from site, which he accuses is run by jews. Then he makes a joke about Jesus, a guy, who makes videos, how owners, supposedly jews of the site fucked over jesus again and how it's ironic and at the end Tyrone says "hitler was right" and shit. Is he gone absolutely suicidal rabid dog style? With close to 50mil subscribers and probably millions watching each vid, how can he do this?

He doesn't even care about the money anymore, he just wants to be king dingdong on youtube and will do anything to keep that position.

>sheevposting in last video
is he /Sup Forums'sguy/?

Wtf I love Poody3.14 now

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

HE LITERALLY FUCKING WRITES

"I AM A REPTILE MONEY LOVING JEW" AT THE END OF HIS VIDEO

I THOUGHT THIS WAS ALL BULLSHIT BEFORE

Dude's just doing another publicity stunt. He does this shot all the time. Sage for shill

lads

youtu.be/ZFPjdbzEydM?t=2m46s

It's some filthy forced meme likely from Media Matters that appeared a week or two ago. Came out of nowhere, being forced constantly, serves no purpose, has zero humour. Clearly designed to derail, as it takes forever to explain, goes in circles, and has not a single drop of organic meme magic in it.

Is your country run by feminists? If you were to take it back from the roasties, would you call it George?

He's incredibly popular. He's probably saying this for the ruse. The one and only thing that could up his massive viewersip would be controversy, reaching to people who normally wouldn't care. And even getting us involved for opposite reasons.
I mean maybe he believes all this stuff, any sane person can see how fucked up everything is. And research only makes the pill sink deeper. So he's more than likely the same attention whore as any e-celeb.

BUT TYRONE!!! HE FUCKING BUSTS OUT LAUGHING AND THROWS A GODDAMN WINK
>WINK
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS??!

>being this new

Fuck off with this convoluted derailing forced meme nonsense. Clearly designed by a committee to distract people, and you're either part of it, or you've taken the bait and are doing their job for them.

You got too much free time on your hand.

Get laid.

So basically he is shill publicity stunter, raking in that $$$ from controversy? In reality he is just true native "we need more immigrants" swede?

Georgia is about as far from feminist as it is possible to be - you can literally kidnap women off the street to marry them and no one really cares

Not Georgian btw

You sound like an insecure faggot.
Hole Guy 2017. Google it. Lurk moar.
>Am I clever yet? upboats plz xD

can you give me blueprint on how to spot bait?

Most likely. He has never shown himself to not be a faggot. Literally everything he's done before has been a publicity stunt where he flips it back and goes 'Lol just kidding." I know people want to support him because he got a toad but we need to wake up and stop supporting a tremendous, money-grabbing faggot. He is not a disciple of kek, he is an e-celeb grubbing for more money who perpetuated all the annoying bullshit we have to deal with now.

03:50: "They laughed at my video and they thought it was really funny and they understand, but some higher ups at fiverr, (((Jewish))), they didn't like the humour"

Pewdiepie is redpilled as fuck.

It's definitely reminiscent of when outside groups lurk and try to imitate us.

just take the bogpill

youtu.be/61686cq6s7c?t=649

Bogpill and it's spinoffs is the meme of 2017

>make some decent money in cuckland
>government takes 80% of it to import shitskins

I'd be a little mad too.

so you actually considered a version, where #1 youtuber says "Hitler was right" "Death to jews" and other stupid shit WITHOUT following up with "it's just a joke"?

he may be redpilled, but isn't he crazy, he is moving forward too fast.

next level shitposting

>pewd's audience are mostly gen z
>gen z are most conservative gen since 50s

>isn't he too fast and aggressive
the jumpcuts keep people watching. also note how the mood changes every 5-10 seconds.
>calm - serious - angry - funny (laughing) - dramatic - calm - etc
it's pretty hypnotic. youtube is all about browsing aimlessly, 'content creators' need to hook their audiences to get their monies (the algorhythm favors videos that actually fully get watched)

there's some vids that explain that in depth, it's kinda interesting.

i used to think piediepie is a complete moron but i like the more recent stuff, it's kinda entertaining. like when he does letsplays of erotic anime RPGs

This is the same guy who says random bullshit, dyed his hair random fuck colors, said he would leave youtube like 4 or 5 times, and played it as serious as he could until after the deadlines to leave where he would then say 'lol nevermind.' So yes. Everything he has ever done has been a publicity stunt. This guy is not a genuine dude. Why are you giving him views? It's what he is counting on. Publicity gives him views like a starving man on Sup Forums gets (you)'s. It is what sustains him like a video vampire. Do not buy into his retarded bullshit because he's going to do what he has always done and flip around as soon as it fits him to.

nice hidden truth bomb, also nice dubbs

>all these anti Pewds posters.
Get fucked kikes.
He's on our side now.

Spergs on the loose always end being insane
But they are good money for YouTube

> t. Angry Jew

why do you faggots keep posting him? aren't you aware that it's exactly what he wants you to do?
I can't even last 5 seconds into his videos and I close them
every
single
time

absolute cringefest

Thanks, shill, here is your (you)

I thought yout government gassed all of you lads in the '40s.

7:34

youtube.com/watch?v=ABmkrD2BXow

youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA

can you give us a quick rundown on what you mean?

NEO NAZI FELIX "PEWDIEJEWS" KILLALLBERGS DEMANDS KSI BE ENSLAVED AND NOTED CAMWHORES BE DECAPITATED. THOUGHTS POL? OUR GUY CONFIRMED???

youtu.be/ZFPjdbzEydM

Why do you little turds worship this guy? Or even care what he has to say?

KEK CONFIRMS

Got me.
I just looooovee shillin his de-monitized vids.

Seriously, learn to take a joke, kike.
This is why nobody likes you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFPjdbzEydM

you people actually watch this faggot?
good god the quality of this board has dropped

watch the podcast with him and h3h3 where he says brexit and trump was a bad, you fucking mongoloid Sup Forums tier autists

You'll be needing this.

You're supporting a tremendous faggot, user. The only joke here is you.

What the fuck, link?

This video is from about 2 months ago, when Trump was not in the finals yet.

Dunno which one I got it tho, sorry.

Keep bumping this with your tears, juden.

this actually got the news here

I've been saging each one you cuck

Give it up ctr scum

Yet you know I'll reply...

Why would someone have nazi officer suit

Fucking Australians.

>picks the ONE country that has more traditionalist values then the rest of Europe combined.
>calls it feminist.
>mfw aussies shitpost more then leafs.

I can't control idiots, unfortunately. But all that matters is that it lets people see the truth you're trying to fight against. Dude's not one of us,. He's not even remotely red-pilled. He's clickbait incarnate.

Most importantly:

Do the Bogdanoffs bow to him?

Australians shitpost.
Leafs make shit posts.
Learn the difference. The rake is coming.

>am i the only one who finds it funny the jews fucked jesus again?

fuckin
kek