youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-127513/Farmer-shot-intruder-walks-free.html
zundelsite.org/archive/victims/victims_of_zion.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ
report-it.org.uk/files/hate_crime_operational_guidance.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CANADA IS NUMBER ONE

This means that Sweden can't be the most cucked country in Europe. It's Germany.

No it's France I never saw a french who didn't race mix

So you admit you're a racemixed mudblood?

in Italian deny any genocide is a crime (armenian, holodomor, Foibe massacres, etc.), the law punishes with imprisonment from 2 to 6 years (in addition to 6,000 euro fine) the denial of the crimes of genocide

>all masonic republics

Coincidence?

>says another racemixed mudblood

Is it easy for Quebecers to acquire the French citizenship?

t. the most cucked country in north america

lulz

They are also trying to push an EU law

Based DENMARK

I speak only for Poland - the map is bullshit

It's missing the Netherlands.

We have also been cucked by the kikes.

Denying Holocaust might not be a crime in this country,but being Nazi is "Abuse based on national ethnicity".

t.mullato mongrel

This.
French are scum, which only makes me hate leafs more seeing as they are french

*spoiler*

it didnt happen

I hate this meme

Is Slovakia the most based European country?

>denying holocaust isn't a crime
>white
>didn't recognize Kosovo
>less than 0.1 muslim
>prime minister said that Islam has no place in Slovakia

Yeah how could OP miss Canada.

The Zundel trial is the biggest holocaust denial case of all time.

"The truth is no defence" and the human right tribunal are the most draconian things i've heard of since the Soviet Union fell.

You can get fined $10,000 for hate speech in australia, which would probably involve denying the holocaust

I'll be staying out of those shit-holes. Thanks for the reminder.

(you)

there's a nazi party here (narodni front) ever since and still no one is persecuting them, so that's not true

JEWTIN STRIKES AGAIN

Pretty sure it's considered a crime in the netherlands aswell.

Instead of getting bogged down in who killed who, you should push for American style negative rights without criterion. If you overthrow Merkel and roll up the EU and deport every moderate refugee, but do not secure freedom of speech, you will have accomplished nothing.

It says it is, in this outdated map

What's the penalty for expressing praise for the Holocaust?

No, it's not.
People will just think you're a dumbass.

How long do the kikes even have left to milk the holocaust at this point. It's time to get over that shit like pretty much every nation or race that got fucked by whites in the past.

ps.
>holocaust
>

Isn't it illegal in the UK?
Also i believe it's legal here.
About 30% of the population are holocaust deniers.

are central asians russia's spics?

Go cry on your mommy's shoulders, gentile subhuman, because no one gives a shit except a couple of minor loonies who sees a Jewish mastermind everywhere. To be a Jew is a privilege.

t.chink/native love child

Remember that time when creator who drew "Przygody profesora w Ałszwic" got V& due to the comic meant to mock a leftard celebrity had a bit of holocaust denial in it?

We have these laws and they are employed whenever it benefits the government.

Antifa

youtube.com/watch?v=-xcugcSCKZg

denying can even mean doubting specific details about it. David Irving was never a full on denier of the holocaust as a whole

Jesus, I'm glad we don't have antifa shits like that here.
Of course, if we did, then they'd be shot.

Bingo, although my home has not yet been invaded since i sleep next to a hammer and crowbar

isnt that discrimination against the retarded?

also how can they outlaw a common islamic belief when they love islam so much?

>Implying you have to choose between one or another

>We have these laws and they are employed whenever it benefits the government.
the laws concern genocide, not a holocaust. You can freely say that 6 millions is bullshit and that jews were not main target. Also as a Pole you know exactly that in general genocide wasnt bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
Maybe the holocaust happened differently from what I was told in school

You gotta justify having a hammer and crowbar next to your bed mate.
If there's no reason for you having it there other than "self defence" then you can go to jail for GBH.

nope, still Sweden.

If they want to break in and tell me to move it they can go ahead, i don't let police in anyway without a warrant so they don't know

they do now - I've just tipped them off, faggot

>Some cunt breaks in
>You smash him with a crowbar you have in a drawer next to your bed

>So Mr. user where was the Crowbar that wounded Mr Nig-Nog
>Ah it was next to your bed why was it there?
>Oh for Self-defence, that's against the law Mr. user, you were intending violence to occur, why else would you have a crowbar there?
>Off to the nick with you, join Mr Nig-Nog

And that's how it'll go

We saved some chifuts in ww2, and they fuck us later :(

hang on a sec, is it not a crime to deny the holocaust in Vatican city?

>>Ah it was next to your bed why was it there?

ill just say my builder brother left it there and it was the first thing i saw as i woke up in a daze being attacked

easy

Just be careful lad, coppers do not like people violently defending themselves, it opens up a whole can of liability worms.

Then again I leave my Cricket bat under my bed in a box with cricket gear.

Thanks, but ill be able to talk my way out of it

holocaust never happened
hitler did nothing wrong

This is just unreal. I can't fathom a scenario like that at all.
I sleep next to a mossberg 500 and my ol lady has a glock19 in the nightstand next to her.
>cops show up after break in
>what happened anons?
>heard a ruckus and Sir Nig of Nog had broken a window
>made it halfway through and we both mag dumped on him
>Nig is shot 21 times
>get told good job and go to bed after cleaning up Nig meat
how can you people stand living where you do?

It's not crime in Czech Republic you idiot, source on this?

Its bullshit map. The holocaust denial term is very broad.
Here are czechian laws
Law Against Support and Dissemination of Movements Oppressing Human Rights and Freedoms (2001)

§ 260 (1) The person who supports or spreads movements oppressing human rights and freedoms or declares national, race, religious or class hatred or hatred against other group of persons will be punished by prison from 1 to 5 years. (2) The person will be imprisoned from 3 to 8 years if: a) he/she commits the crime mentioned in paragraph (1) in print, film, radio, television or other similarly effective manner, b) he/she commits the crime as a member of an organized group c) he/she commits the crime in a state of national emergency or state of war.

§ 261 The person who publicly declares sympathies with such a movement mentioned in § 260, will be punished by prison from 6 months to 3 years.

§ 261a The person who publicly denies, puts in doubt, approves or tries to justify Nazi or communist genocide or other crimes of Nazis or communists will be punished by prison of 6 months to 3 years.

>In Spain and japan the head of state still reign after the WW2 (franco and hirohito)
>Italy and germany don't
Really make you think.

Lithuanian here
you can deny the holocaust here
you cannot deny crimes commited by the soviets and germans against lithuanians, unless you include the words 'in my opinion'
so for example you can say: the holocaust is a lie, but you cannot say: lithuanian jews were not killed by germans.
however you can say: in my opinion, lithuanian jews were not killed by germans

Should be too. Why would anyone want to deny the most beautiful event in history.

>no freedom of speech

How terrible. Your third world nations disgust me.

I'm surprised it is not illegal here.

Crazy law. I understand Russia wanting to make sure Russians will always hate the krauts, and Germany obviously has a self loathing guilt thing going on, but for any other country it's inexcusable to police speech like that. Luckily it will only invite a backlash

It's not just in the countries but if you are a citizen of said country it would be a crime to deny the holocaust even in any other country, on sea or even in space.

More Russians were killed by Soviet Jews than by German Nazis objectively. Is Holodomor denying hate speech in Russia?

homocaust is like 60, 000 0000 years old meme who the fuck cares

start denying next US never had slaves

Is really illegal in italy? I'm pretty sure many politicians are denying it actively.

It isn't. Even Rutte said that it must be protected by freedom of speech to say anything. However you can be charged for discrimination if you said it too insulting.

based Yugo

This.
Everyone in France have black hair and eyes. Disgusting.

>This is just unreal.
Thats because its not real his is talking shit

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-127513/Farmer-shot-intruder-walks-free.html

There aren't any laws against denying slavery. And niggers don't own our entire finance and media.

>farmer greases a career criminal with a shotgun
Bless that lad.

But is this a fluke that he got acquitted? Perhaps a judge in London wouldn't have been so lenient?
Just wondering about this as a lot of stereotypes exist for brit gun control

there's only three countries up here. one of them had to be the most cucked one.

zundelsite.org/archive/victims/victims_of_zion.html

>David Cole: The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz (1992)
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>David Cole interview with Lana Lokteff on Red Ice (2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ

i'm not a russian-loving nigger kike, but russia is an empire that encompasses multiple peoples, including shitskins and asians. it seems sensible for me that their leader would want to keep it stable.

It never happened, might as well indulge.

i thought holocaust denial got you arrested in the UK for being a hatecrime since it offends jews or something.

Yes farmers and people who live in isolated parts of the countryside find it a lot easier to get shotgun licenses for self protection reasons than people in major cities and as for being acquitted i think its a case by case thing here is the actual law:

"Anyone can use reasonable force to protect themselves or others, or to carry out an arrest or to prevent crime. You are not expected to make fine judgements over the level of force you use in the heat of the moment. So long as you only do what you honestly and instinctively believe is necessary in the heat of the moment, that would be the strongest evidence of you acting lawfully and in self-defence. This is still the case if you use something to hand as a weapon.

As a general rule, the more extreme the circumstances and the fear felt, the more force you can lawfully use in self-defence."

I think if you shout it in a jews face you will probably get arrested.

>Note: Holocaust denial is not a specific offence in the UK, although it could be evidence of other offences.
>Page 45
report-it.org.uk/files/hate_crime_operational_guidance.pdf

lmao

Oh look another retarded burger with no knowledge of history, culture or politics apart from CNN

Russia is one of the most anti Semitic countries in the world.

>Putin issued arrest warrants for Soros and other Rothschildren, freezing their assets and declaring them financial terrorists

>Soros is the one funding the (((Ukrainian nationalist movement))) to rob Russia of some of its most valuable territory to destabilise Russia.

>America (Controlled by the (((Federal Reserve))) ) has always had an agenda against Russia

>Russia has persecuted jews for centuries, most recently during the USSR and Stalin's period however Russia still has an anti Semitic attitude.

Here's how it would go in the United States

>So Mr. user where was the Crowbar that wounded Mr Nig-Nog
>"I'm invoking my 5th amendment rights to not speak to the police"

End of conversation. Wouldn't have to explain yourself to the police, you lawyer would do it for you, or get the charges dropped.

Its the same in Britain mate,where do you think you got that right from?

I wasn't sure if y'all still had rights, desu