MEMETIC MISSILES GENERAL - ORCS EDITION /MMG/

Memes and symbols are very important things in our culture.

Our memeing skills have exponentially increased in the last year, however our greatest challenge is still ahead of us. What sacred symbols/cultural items that the left predominantly likes? Harry Potter? Glee?

Making pro-Trump memes out of things such as this will amount to a direct tactical nuclear strike in their safe-space bubble.

This front will trigger like we've never seen triggering before. What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

: Pt 01
: Pt 02
: Pt 03
: Pt 04
: Pt 05
: Pt 06
: Pt 07
: Pt 08
: Pt 09
: Pt 10
: Pt 11

This is #12 in the series of this conversation, the last ones were getting long and I didn't want to see them get archived out of nowhere. I highly encourage serious participants to go through the earlier threads, there is a massive wealth of ideas and artwork.

s1244.photobucket.com/user/MemeticMissiles/library/?sort=3&page=1

Photobucket repository of all creations so far. Current proposed plan of attack is breaking the 100 images mark, creating tumblr's, and tagging these into relevant fandoms.

REMINDER the strategy is to create content based on popular franchises like Star Wars or Harry Potter where we put ourselves in the role of the GOOD GUYS, and the libs in the role of the BAD GUYS. Libs love seeing themselves as part of "the Resistance", witnessing a role reversal will at best fire up their neurons, at worst trigger them to no end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STRqg0m13eo
youtube.com/watch?v=VCkFSe3voRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

REMINDER TO KEEP IT SUBTLE
we dont want pictures of terrorism or similar

If anyone has any Facebook sock accounts. Please drop pro-Muslim ban memes at the Another Broken Egg Houston page. MAGA

here ya go

Remember to check previous thread for follow up ideas.

I won't be here forever to make new threads (currently on a loaner from President Trump General).

This idea has lots of potential, keep it alive and make sure to make a new thread after this gets past 300 and link the new one here.

MAGA

Also, content to make memes about"
Harry Potter
LOTR
Star Wars
Hunger Games
Doctor Who/Sherlock
Star Trek
Stevens Universe
Marvel Universe

that image has meme potential. kek wills it

Don't know if some of therse got saved, but dumping a few

haha that was me, great work mate.

Love LOTR, every one has seen it including the sjw and if you think about it its obviously conservative to say the least. So much good material.

Is 3019 correct?

Follow Up:
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Twilight?

Alternate to Leia one in last thread OC

lel trump's hair kinda matches up with aragorn's

nice

>Is 3019 correct?
Yeah, TA (third age) 3019

subtle, i like that. you'd think it was pro-women rather than pro-gun, that's a good gateway meme for the rest of the redpills.

Some one in the other thread had this idea, i made this but its kinda crappy but i think it has potential.

Just google ''hunger games city people'' and ''pride outfit'' ''rave'' ''sjw'' etc

should've put a better picture for the main character comparison, but the rest is ok

holy fuck that's tremendous. this, and the one comparing Harry Potter to Trump are the strongest ones yet imo

new oc

Any fandom really that relevant. Batman, Arrow, Supergirl, The Avengers.

This makes me so happy. May Kek bless you all.

Which is better this?

haha holy shit

I love this one.

> Orks

Orcs no?

Or this?
And is the english correct?

yes

This. Perfect except for catniss, should be a conservative (not too hot, normal folk girl) with a hunting rifle

First one is better, second one would be better with something like

"Look! Most of the victims where Uruk-hai! #letthemin"

The arrow subreddit might have a lot of good quality content. They aren't happy with the direction the show took season 4, and shitpost regularily on the sub. I'll look

Pretty good but isn't it "blow it up"?

Yeah, Orks are 40k universe and they are an allegory to the eternal, indestructible and devastating Anglo, just check out their accents.

Perhaps?

He wouldn't have a reason to blow himself up.

>12 threads

HOLY SHIT I'm late to the party

Don't fall down dead, I'm actually going to attempt to read from part 1.

G-GIVE ME S-STRENGTH KEK

*wouldn't have had a reason to blow him up

Both really good. Great idea here.

I would change the first to:
>He wouldn't have had to blow it up

Again, great idea here

How about a collage of shitty female lead characters (Rey, Wonder Woman movie, etc) surrounding a definition of Mary Sue?

Couple critiques
Kat and bow grill right side.

Sjws left.

It's actually two mashups reality and fiction and right wing left wing camps.

Also the left wingers shan't be smiling. So kill the selfie sluts and the ravers, but keep the gossipy bitches.

I NEED YOUR (YOU)'S

Oh, 'ork 'was the german version. Gonna change that

empoweRED

Fucking commies.

For the Avengers fandom.

youtube.com/watch?v=STRqg0m13eo

Take this spell

Realise it is a spell which works to stop CREW shills and use it.

It's the meme of protection. Can't harm us. Does always harm them.

Here's the thing about LOTR, I am not trying to say its intellectual but to really appreciate it, you have to read the books.

Also SJWs don't like it because it is, at it's core about east vs west conflict.

SJWs dont like LOTR as much as DR. Who or star wars or steven universe.

get the wimminz to demand female drafts

eat my (you) you dirty whore.

how reliable is this?

Doesn't typing ol' Benny's name get you a ban though? Or did they take that out?

Just post it everywhere protection is needed. It's a small effort and keeps the thread clean.

Orks are from WH40K
Orcs are from LotR

Noted.
*Adds to inventory*
*Equips*
*Shill resistance has increased*

OC

Another four panel if you want. I'm not sure if it's there but Kat with a kill. Irl girl with a kill. Shitty cosplay with city ppl showing colors and support. Trying to show posers vs actual hunters.

this

I made some edits

fuck forgot pic

>Also SJWs don't like it
Yeah that's the problem. It's super-easy to turn it into our memes for a very obvious reason.

Tolkien was very conservative person and the symbolism is super-obvious. From elves being aristocracy through dwarves being greedy bourgeois to hobbits being your average stereotypical middle class englishman.

Good job, user. Could be used later to red pill normies. Make sure to upload it into the pastebin.

oc

another

This one is really good in my opinion.
Good job user

Kek

I have the people or citizen would be better

>b-but she won popular vote

Not every person on the Left is an SJW. At least half of the people I went to school with have read the books at least once.
>i'm in my mid-20s

LOTR is very well-known, AND full of anti-degeneracy. It would be a huge mistake not to use it for this, it's a perfect candidate.

OC

I think I'm onto something but it reads awkward.

This is awesome.

Nice

Something like this maybe

"They said he was arrogant and dismissive
They said he was just a cocky billionaire
They said he would work outside the law
He follows in their steps"

I didn't know what to replace "mocks people with" so I went with dismissive.

youtube.com/watch?v=VCkFSe3voRc

jews with guns
jews with guns
taking over
the holy land
they pulverized
palestinians
jews with guns
jews with guns
easy does it easy does it
(((they))) got something to say oy to

drinking blood (push israel, push it)
is kosher (push israel, push it)
merchant souls (push israel, push it)
cunny desire (push israel, push it)
doesnt make sense to (push israel, push it)
but it wont be long (push israel, push it)
jews with guns
jews with guns

"and they put us into ovens
putting us into gas chambers
putting us into ovens
it's another shoah
it's another shoah
it's another shoah"

drinking blood
is kosher
jewing shit
where you are
doesn't make sense to
but it won't be long
cus jews with guns
jews with guns

"and they put us into ovens
putting us into gas chambers
putting us into ovens
it's another shoah
it's another shoah
it's another shoah"

push israel, push israel, push it, push it

push it, push israel

It is "were" not "where". You are forgiven for trying though GermanBro. I like this one better than the orc with the torch.

you can't open with trump imo you gotta introduce him last

The black designer from hg, mumbling uninspired, government regulations, fire suit, vs some irl examples, airlines is one imo, show American vs UAE airlines interiors.

Can any one think of other irl example of dereg benefits

giffy

Fuck agesism

On part4, god damn this is detailed

I've been posting my favorites to iFunny. I reeled some normies in with one of the Harry Potter ones, of anybody wants to dunk on them my account name is JuanDeage.

Agreed

Every great magic trick consists of three parts or acts. The first part is called "The Pledge". The magician shows you something ordinary: a deck of cards, a bird or a man. He shows you this object. Perhaps he asks you to inspect it to see if it is indeed real, unaltered, normal. But of course... it probably isn't. The second act is called "The Turn". The magician takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled. But you wouldn't clap yet. Because making something disappear isn't enough; you have to bring it back. That's why every magic trick has a third act, the hardest part, the part we call "The Prestige".

Meme designers remember this for your 3 and 3x panels

Feel free to edit this with a better slogan.

This. Most people who have casually watched/read it didn't notice or didn't want to notice but LOTR founding ideology is redpilled. Just like Tolkien was a conservative.

>lucky can make you part of the elite
>lucky

Are you fucking 12 or something?

This is awesome!

>should've put a better picture for the main character comparison, but the rest is ok
Tried to find a qt with MAGA hat and rifle/bow but didn't find any good one.
>Couple critiques
>Kat and bow grill right side.
I just made it fiction left and reality right.
>It's actually two mashups reality and fiction and right wing left wing camps.
I just wanted it to be ''degenerate urbanites vs traditional''
>Also the left wingers shan't be smiling. So kill the selfie sluts and the ravers, but keep the gossipy bitches.
The right side is actually just two pride parades and a feminist march, never used the ravers. Altough their outfit obviously fits, same as some weeb subcultures like lolita etc.

Also it just googled pics and threw them together in paint in 10 minutes, the pics where of all kinds of sizes so it looks fucked. Some one with more skill can obviously make it better.