mobile.twitter.com/benshapiro/status/826844667585060864
mobile.twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/826839376164315136
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBW-fMFDlPk
youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs
youtube.com/watch?v=OIe9dZhZIkI
youtube.com/watch?v=veX_4-5yJJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RhoFNmMeO8k
dailywire.com/news/10639/president-elect-trump-proved-me-wrong-about-ben-shapiro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literal fucking jew.
Also, cuckboy extraordinaire
Not our guy

But look at his hat

Ben is a smart fucking cookie though. Even for a Jew

Benji is sharp as a knife, he eviscerates leftists like no other

>doesn't realize you Coopt the conservative god fearing Jews for the time being

I have never seen anyone beat him in a debate, ever.

Listen to his podcast pretty much daily, love'm.

He is very desperate for attention.

hes basically the jew milo

I dont get what you guys have against them. They just rek SJWs and Libtards. Whats not to love about that?

I'm a lefty and I've never found a point I disagreed with him on. He's just always right.

I started listening his show daily. It's
good and Ben is a really smart guy.

He's a jew though, whenever Israel become a topic he drops all the 'intelectual honesty' he has and goes full shill.

Why is everyone ignoring the MAGA hat? That isn't photoshop folks, he tweeted it himself

The Joe rogan of jews

Milo is a Jew, dumbass.

Controlled opposition trying to reset the button so he'll have the credibility to fuck with the right's head again down the line. Same with that faggot, Beck.

Beware.

Then he will be immediately disowned. For now he's pretty cool

>willingly accepting a trojan horse
ok

pls giv career back im sorry turmp

Hey if that Trojan house btfos the leftists every day then it's cool with me

Trump is a shabbos goy.

Ben Shapiro and all neocohen cuckservatives should get the gas. No mercy for NeverTrump kikes.

No wonder he likes Trump then. Trump said he is the biggest supporter of Israel bar none.

Its like A.I. Its sole purpose is to gain your trust. Then he will flip on you and try to undermine and influence you later on as a info curator. Total mindfuck watch your ass. Never blindly follow always question always adapt and never do what they want you to. Identify their subtle influence and deny.

Like him a lot, he destroys leftists left and right and exposes them as the intolerant majority posing as a suppressed minority that they are.

He was against Trump every step of the way. I'm 99% sure he voted for Shillary.

He's only ourguy when it benefits him in some manner.

Typical jew behavior, always be cautious.

link?

Cruz sPAC money must have ran out

>sure he voted for Shillary.
Wrong

mobile.twitter.com/benshapiro/status/826844667585060864

mobile.twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/826839376164315136

I like him, hes smart as fuck and ACTUALLY conservative.

This. I stand with Shapiro

this. hes not fake like milo.

isnt Shapiro anti abortion?

I would have loved to see that debate happen between them that Milo likely backed out of. Ben would have wiped the floor with Yianonoapolous

thats exactly why milo backed out and ben said it-milo is for toddlers all he says is to provoke reaction. although i dont agree with ben all the time least he has a brain and isnt full of nigger cum.

Milo BTFO how will he ever recover?

On a technicality. He's a classical liberal. Says it himself many times. That's why he's awesome. He actually believes in not using the government to enforce your beliefs onto others, a real separation of church and state, and ehole heartedly believes in "you don't have to give a crap about what I think. Just don't use the government to MAKE me think like you".

He's pretty not republican or democrat

>Cuck
Look up his wife
>Shill
Naturally, he is gonna support Israel as he is an Orthodox Jew
>Jew
you got me there, fuck.

All in all, he has great credentials unlike ((((DANGEROUS FAGGOT)))) Milo. Nobody is perfect especially in the biome of the Media.

he'll go bounce on nigger dick to get his strength back up.

Autistic, manlet, semi-white, triggers the left... Definitely our guy

He's a hypocritical kike manlet. I'll never forget his meltdown. Overall he's very smart though. As long as he controls his emotions and his inner need to put Israel first, he's not bad.

>controlled opposition because he diagree with trump
Top kek hes a full blown conservative, guess what trump aint

He also says he is a conservative every single day, and is pretty much a republican, although one whonlives in CA so his vote is irrelevant. Ben is not one of these on-the-fence faggots who is "neither left nor right" and shit, or those kids who are pretty much conservative but won't use the name because muh Colbert shows. t. Hear his podcast everyday

>implying they're mutually exclusive

He serves a purpose. Nice having a jew on the pawn side of things.

Dangerous jew tour when?

I have yet to hear a sound arguments against:
1)what to do with rape cases, potential dangerous deformities and danger to the mother?
2)less abortions means more unwanted kids, means more dependant poorer mothers with a much harder rout to becoming financially independant..
who is gonna take care of these people and their kids? If the naswer is nobody the kids will have even higher chances of becoming anti social.

As I see it id rather kill a fetus than have him, 18 years later kill an entire family during a robbery.

>tiny piece of land in the middle of nowhere.
>all the world talks about it non stop.
Why exactly shouldnt Israel be first?
The moment the muzzies win say goobdye to christian holy sites and free passage to all of them.

Klavan>Shapiro.

Shapiro is only wearing the hat because he lost a bet

A typical kike who will never admit he was wrong.

I like them both equally but klavan is seriously underrated

>The moment the muzzies win say goobdye to christian holy sites and free passage to all of them.

Holy sites have nothing to do with the betterment of my country, fuck off dumbass

Keep your kike on a stick (((holy))) sites

Ben if I want to hear facts
Klavan if I want to hear wisdom

Which is probly the correct outlook on things...

Did you forget the Michelle Fields incident already? Ben Kikepiro showed his true colors.

I want YOU gold stealing Dykes off my holy sites.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally just a bunch of 18th-19th century bullshit.

>youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
there is always something that sucks about these types. Hes awesome but a Jew, Milo is cool but a faggot. Gavin is legit but Candiuk. Cant we get one of these guys thats just straight white american?

I tried to sign up on the daily wire. they don't accept non american credit cards. how do you manage it? is there some way to watch/listen to their live streams for free?

no hes anti gov paying for abortions. Which is what planned parent hood is up to. Why should my tax dollars pay for abortions. When condoms are fucking free.

>straight white american
tuck the cuck slayer? alex "aaaaahh!" joones?

Ask him about settler land and watch the emotional Jew flow out of him.

He backstabbed Trump a few months into his run for office and I haven't listened to him or watched any of his videos since. I hope he goes bankrupt.

>backstabbed

He wasn't a friend of his or ally, wtf you're talking about?

how did he backstab him? he never was on his side. he is criticizing him when he does bad, he is cheering when he does good in his opinion. this is what a political commentator does, and he's a very reasonable one imo

That guy is too off the rails.

Fuck off kike lovers. This piece of shit said he'd back the nominee no matter what, even if it was Trump. As soon as it was obvious that he was on a winning path he spent every second on Fox with Megan Kelly and on his shitty podcast trying to delegitimize Trump. He even joined Never Trump, and now this kike thinks he can slap on a MAGA hat and boost his ratings back up? Fuck off, he chose the losing team.

he is 100% pro-life

when Sup Forums talks about ben shapiro they're wrong at least 50% of the time holy fuck, do we just go by memes?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBW-fMFDlPk
youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs
youtube.com/watch?v=OIe9dZhZIkI
youtube.com/watch?v=veX_4-5yJJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RhoFNmMeO8k

actually he lost a bet that the SCOTUS nominee would be conservative

>Even for a Jew
you can't talk about racial IQ differences without acknowledging that jews are very intelligent

in the primaries he didn't endorse trump, like a fuckton of other republicans. in the election he voted trump. I see no backstabbing here m8

1. You're a fucking jungle monkey.
2. Your opinion on American politics means absolute shit.
3. Ben Shaprio is a filthy lying kike who thought he was siding with the winning team and is desperately trying to save his brand.

Jew lover. He's such a fucking loser that he's less famous than this faggot Milo, and he's been in the game much longer.

>Jew lover. He's such a fucking loser that he's less famous than this faggot Milo, and he's been in the game much longer.
there we go with the name calling. not an argument. just like common sjw scum

I know hes prolife but legislation wise he only championions that planned parent hood abortions aren't financed by tax dollars. I've heard him say multiple times abortion legality should be decided at a state level, not federal level. Which I totally agree with, we don't need the federal govt involved in abortion at all. It should be state decided, if you dont like it you can always change states.

You're obviously of jewish descent and do not belong here Arnold. I know you probably came from reddit, but this isn't your fucking the_donald hugbox. Get the fuck out.

Is he /ourguy/ again?

Has he finally come around?

This guy knows what's up.

NEVER FUCKING FORGET:

This guy was a NEVER TRUMPER. He didn't vote for Trump. This man was willing to risk Hillarygeddon because "muh Trump is a meany and he doesn't represent muh brand of conservatism :(". Now that he has seen some of Trump in action he may have genuinely realized that he was wrong on him. He may have actually converted to a supporter, but keep in mind this guy thought Trump was a sign the Rep party was going in the wrong direction and it would be favorable for Trump to lose so the republican party could "rebuild" itself.

I like Ben but if you like Trump and he's trying to pretend to be some sorta Trump convert be fucking wary. He's very smart and very good at manipulating people.

>in the election he voted trump. I see no backstabbing here m8

Incorrect.

dailywire.com/news/10639/president-elect-trump-proved-me-wrong-about-ben-shapiro

"I did not vote for Donald Trump yesterday, for all the reasons I expressed yesterday in this space. I do not think Donald Trump is a good man, let alone a great one; I am concerned that he is not a conservative, that he will fail to fulfill his promises, that he will focus on useless fights, that he will engage in counterproductive ones. I am concerned that Republicans, justifiably intoxicated by victory over Hillary Clinton, will grant a halo effect to Trump that will allow him to engage in anti-conservative policies that will damage the country, and political foolishness that will damage the conservative movement with constituencies conservatives must still recruit."

>hey guys let's maga, i always supported trump
Shillpario is a fucking neo-con shill.

He's been anti-Trump for 2 years now.

He supported a woman who claimed a trump aide hit her, when there was video evidence he didnt do it.

yes, because that's what should happen by the constitution, but he's still in favor of state banning it. It's not relativism or something, just following the fucking constitution for once instead of using activist judges to force an agenda on the people like libs do (instead of doing it on the legislative)

After what's happened to the RNC for the past 30-40 years Trump is arguably at least one of the most conservative presidents, if not the most.

He quit his radio job (after he quit Breitbart) and is trying to do a pod cast.

He's Never Trump, and has been for years.

This is some sort of an idiotic publicity stunt.

kek

Shapiro is a jewboi cuck, and he is not forgiven for the Fields incident.

he was never never-trump, he said so explicitly on his show he disagreed with them because he was only against trump as long as trump didn't do/defend policies he endorses

when trump does good he praises him, when he does bad he criticizes. Its fair

Same here

Anyone else starting to think anti-Ben and anti-Milo posts are just CTR being antisemitic and homophobic in order to alienate and divide our diverse community?

probably the only based anti-trump person

>refused to vote for trump even over hillary fucking clinton
>he was never never-trump

He wasn't right about trump becoming president. He also wasn't right about the Michelle Fields incident.

you can listen to the podcasts for free, watching the podcast requires a subscription, listing is free though.

sorry breh. but ben is a fucking hero. objective af

Ben Shapiro is good against leftists, but he's still a dirty neo-conservative. Milo is just a provocateur that goes after low hanging fruits.

Underneath all the shit posting, and trolololz.... Some Jews are ok.... sometimes..... even though the holocaust didn't happen..... and most Jews are greedy.

wtf is wrong with his right hand, was he in some sort of accident??? it looks crushed...also whats that ring??? illuminati or some shit?

Based Milo