Only 37% of Americans voted this last election. And out of that 37%, only 47.8% of them voted for Trump

Only 37% of Americans voted this last election. And out of that 37%, only 47.8% of them voted for Trump.
If you do that math-- that means we got overruled by 17% of the population.

Where is your silent majority now Drumpftards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm confused - I thought populism was a bad thing.

So really, it's a good thing that the majority isn't running the country.

>still doesn't understand electoral college
>2017

And to top it off he didn't even win the electoral college fairly.

See

Ah, yes, Trump operatives all the way back in 2013.

And a lot of those who voted for him held their nose while doing it because they hated Hillary.

Not sure this is a line of reasoning Democrats want to pursue, because the same logic works against them as well.

>Ah, yes, Trump operatives all the way back in 2013.

Sorry what party is Trump part of again?

Which means that 63% of Americans were fine with any outcome.

Also

>not understanding the Electoral College

>And a lot of those who voted for him held their nose while doing it because they hated Hillary.

Well they are gonna hate Trump even more.

>Which means that 63% of Americans were fine with any outcome.

Wrong, most Americans hate the two party system.

I know you think they can and will vote, but dead people being removed from voter's registration or people who move to another state being removed from the 1st state is normal.

This argument was old from day one.
Sage

None of them. He subverted the Republican party, and BTFO the Democratic party.

On Chile around 70% of the population doesnt vote
And victories are always 40% vs 60% at max
You are doing well, Trump is the president of America as Michelle is the president of Chile

How and why the fuck would anyone who voted give two fucking shits about the opinions of those who DIDN'T VOTE? If they felt so strongly one way or another, they should have fucking voted. Too late for muh sour grapes retards.

Cool. Maybe more will vote next time instead of taking the system for granted.

TRUMP FOR DICTATOR OF THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE, DEATH TO THE LIBERALS DEATH TO COMMUNISM!

The point is that there is a vast majority of the country that weren't inspired to voice support for either candidate or felt that their vote didn't matter as they weren't in a swing state.

What this means is that if Trump wants to be more than a one term president he either needs to govern more towards the people he failed to speak to or move them to him which historically is more difficult to do. Is it possible he reaches two terms without doing this? Yes, if the Democrats can't field a candidate with more charisma than Clinton (not a very high bar) who can actually speak to the voters she missed then they risk repeating 2016 in 2020.

Similar to when Obama was elected, the opposition to Trump is now highly motivated. Whatever the Republicans stand to lose in the mid-term elections they very likely may unless they can find a stronger motivation than the left currently has.

*yawn*
Same argument used by Cruz and never trumpers during the primary

What a dumb ass cartoon. That cartoonist is a dumb ass.

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS

Suck it

1. Republicans always do better in midterms then presidential elections
2. Dems have no bench
3. Republican majority districts when republicans rewrote them after the 2010 census

Gonna take Dems at least until 2020 to rebuild

Made me think, thanks op.

FPBP

Liberals BTFO Themselves and don't even realize it

>1 post by this ID
Hi CTR :^)

The crazy thing is Trump left 40 million white racist votes on the table. It could have been an absolute landslide.

Yeah fuck the minority.
We should be easily corruptible so that even just a thin majority could have complete control over the system.
Fuck the collaborated wide-spread beliefs of the nation.
California is the only state that should matter.
Our elite liberal opinions, which spread like wildfire among naive young people, should be the only opinions.

The issue isn't who is more popular, Hillary or Trump. They were both disliked. The issue is Trump wants to believe that there is a groundswell of silent support for him out there and that this is a movement. It isn't. He has some of the lowest approval ratings ever for a president taking office.

Still won.

>silly trump, the election isnt rigged xd
>trump won, the election was rigged!

>37% of Americans
>other 53% are children ineligible to vote and people who have no reason to be in our country in the first place

Shut up, cuntmuffin. The men are busy saving America.

ما اللعنة هل مجرد سخيف القول عن لي، وكنت قليلا الكلبة؟ سآخذ كنت أعرف أنني تخرجت أعلى صفي في الأختام البحرية، ولقد شاركت في العديد من الغارات السرية على إرهابي، ولدي أكثر من ثلاث مئة. يقتل المؤكدة. انا تدربت في حرب الغوريلا وأنا القناص كبار في القوات المسلحة الأميركية بأكملها. أنت لا شيء بالنسبة لي ولكن مجرد هدف آخر. وسوف يمسح لك اللعنة خارج بدقة أمثال الذي لم يسبق له مثيل من قبل على هذه الأرض، بمناسبة كلامي سخيف. كنت تعتقد أنك يمكن أن تفلت من هذا القرف قائلا لي عبر الإنترنت؟ فكر مرة أخرى، الأبله. ونحن نتكلم أنا على الاتصال بي شبكة سرية من الجواسيس عبر الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية والموقع الخاص بك يتم تتبعها الآن الحق في ذلك كنت أفضل إعداد للعاصفة، يرقة. العاصفة التي تقضي على الشيء القليل مثير للشفقة استدعاء حياتك. كنت سخيف ميت، طفل. أنا يمكن أن تكون في أي مكان وفي أي وقت، وأستطيع أن أقتلك في أكثر من سبعمائة الطرق، وهذا فقط مع بلدي بأيديهم العارية. لست فقط تدربت على نطاق واسع في القتال الأعزل، ولكن لدي الوصول إلى ترسانة كاملة من قوات مشاة البحرية الأمريكية وسوف استخدامه لمداه الكامل للقضاء مؤخرتك بائسة من على وجه القارة، لكم قليلا القرف. إلا إذا كنت يمكن أن يعرف ما القصاص غير مقدس كان لديك القليل "ذكية" تعليق على وشك اسقاط عليكم، ربما كنت قد عقدت اللسان سخيف الخاص بك. ولكن لا يمكن لكم، كنت لا، والآن كنت تدفع الثمن، كنت [غدمن احمق. وسوف القرف

Disgraceful tactics from the GOP, who know they can't win without purging voter rolls. I heard first hand people turned away because "they weren't on the list." Election was stolen, it's that simple

FPBP

Interesting point, it really makes you think...

I never said the election wasn't rigged. I said if Trump won, it was rigged because he rigged it.

Mental Gymnastics everyone.

No. We will not allow you to have sex with 9 year old girls. Or boys. Or goats. Quit asking.

I guess your candidate should have worked harder to attract the 63% who didn't vote.

kek

Allahu akbar bomb bomb ak47 bomb muhammed bomb bomb female oppression

Sa hello to voter fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

there is no Trump love that is nearly as strong as Hillary hate. Nobody knows this better than Trump himself.

Is that 37% of eligible voters or are we also counting newborns?

It's not like Trump decided on the rules governing US elections, nor did he force any of the voting population to stay home and not vote.

If the point you're trying to make is that Hillary supporters were even more lazy than Trump supporters, that's cool I guess.

shoulda voted, dummies

Approval rating polls? You mean the same people who wrote polls that had Hillary 101 points ahead of ebil face-ist drumpf?

(Side thought: The xenophobia in using Drumpf as an insult only goes to show the hypocrisy of the tolerant, welcoming left.)

Is that 37% of Americans, or 37% of Americans aged 18 and up, eligible and registered to vote?

This post is bait. Fuck you correct the record 2.0

Maybe we should look at the real reason only 37% of the population cared enough about this election to vote. It was shit.

Both primary party candidates were shit. An untrustworthy, corrupt, establishment politician, and an egotistical, ethically bankrupt, opportunist. Neither of which are the kind of person that can bridge the party lines and appeal to all Americans, and only served to deepen the "us vs them" mentality of [current year].

Add on top of that, the preceding joke of a primary election where the DNC candidate was selected before voting ever occured, and scores of Republican politicians that were completely incompetent, and couldn't out charisma a reality TV star. Even still, every third party couldn't provide a valid candidate to compete against these two baffons.

Our government is so hollow and broken. It's depressing. It's shit.

In the voting booth

> Wrong, most Americans hate the two party system.
If even half of those 63% nonvoters had gotten together, they could have broken the two party system.

Don't overestimate Americans. 63% are just fucking lazy, that's all.

>dead people prevented from voting

Who the fuck cares about that. The fact is Trump is president and Shillary is not. Fuck off faggot.

I voted for Trump more or less for one reason; gun rights, and to keep them where they are or expand them. Plus with the recent Supreme Court pick I'm quite happy.

love this way of thinking

I find it interesting to postulate how the left would react if the US just brought in a whole bunch of people from eastern europe, especially if the right treated them like the cubans.

Your 37% is probably counting the population as a whole, such as people who can't vote like children and felons. This would also discredit Hillary Clinton's popular vote. Now go back to Plebbit, shill.

if hillary got as many votes as the left claims why isnt there a democrat majority in the legislative branch?

there is the conservative silent majority ... nigger

You gonna keep saying this for 8 years?

does that 37% include illegals, anchor babies, and children?
betting it does

>people show up to protest and exert their right to protest
>These same people who are now crying likely didn't show up and carry out their civil duty to votr

Majority didnt vote, making them silent

Shill here... ^^^he's right

That's the only place it matters.

>only 17% of the country liked hillary

ah
hahahaha

>muh popular vote

This thread again? Ok, you asked for it

Some facts for you:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Hillary's 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.
Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.

Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the USA by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others. Trump’s Campaign Manager, Kellyanne Conway, whose expertise is polling, saw this early on and devised her strategy of “6 pathways to the White House”.

This meant ignoring California with its huge Democrat majority and going after the states that would give him the necessary electoral votes to win, FL, NC, MI, PA, OH, and WI.

Could this mean the end of the Democrat Party? At its lowest point since the civil war when the afternoon of January 20, 2017 arrives, the Republican Party will have:

1) The Presidency.
2) A majority of the House of Representatives.
3) A majority of the Senate.
4) Almost two-thirds of all the governorships.
5) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.

And in the near future, Republicans will be able to add:
6) A majority of the Supreme Court. The above has never happened before in American history.

So yeah, keep saying Trump lost.

Copy this and paste it whenever someone makes this thread.

Of the voting age population registered 54.6% voted; not too much less than recent years. Our highest, that I can find anyway, was 81% in 1860.
>If you do that math-- that means we got overruled by 17% of the population
48.1% is what I found for Clinton and 46.6% is what I found for Trump.
26% of the VAP voted for Clinton
25% of the VAP voted for Trump
Voting age people account for approximately 78% of the total population. The remaining 22% includes, I assume, children, felons, and non-citizens.
Of the totals, approximately 19% of ALL american residents voted for Trump and 20% for Clinton.

TL;DR: The remaining 46% of the VAP was overruled because they didn't bother to vote.

No terrorists allowed on my Sup Forums

>60% of Americans didn't feel strongly enough to vote
>suddenly they demand representation
Fuck off

This
if you didn't vote you don't have any right to say anything.

If 60% of the US didn't vote, for fucks sake they could have made their own nominee.
Not only that, what does 60% include? wouldn't be surprised if it included those under the age to vote.

>Internet explorer
>/MLP/

OP got wrecked by a Leaf
As a human being OP has lost all his worth.
Mr. OP, I'm afraid the only option for you is suicide.

I can't believe I google translated that

Put into translate:. Fuck what you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in many secret raids on terrorist, and I have more than three hundred. Confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the senior sniper in the US armed forces as a whole. You are nothing to me but just another goal. It will wipe out the curse you accurately the likes of which have never before seen on this earth, on the occasion of my silly. You think you can get away with this shit saying to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the United States and your location tracked right now so you'd better prepare for the storm, the larva. The storm which destroys the little thing pathetic call your life. You fucking dead, baby. I could be anywhere, at any time, and I can kill you in more than seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. I'm not only trained extensively in unarmed combat, but I have access to the full arsenal of the United States Marine Corps will use the full range to eliminate your ass miserable from the face of the continent, you little shit. Unless you can know what the punishment is a sacred you have a "smart" little comment on the verge of dropping you, perhaps you've held your tongue silly. But you can not, you do not, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. It will shit