Border wall won't work

Fuck Trump. Fuck the wall. Fuck Sup Forums. I heard about this site on MSNBC earlier and I am fucking disgusted.

A wall? For real? Not only is it expensive it will also wreck our economy like we've never seen before. Think about it. People from Mexico come here and do manual labor jobs that most people don't want to do. If it wasn't for this then those people wouldn't be able to go to school and educated instead. They'd be forced to work entry level jobs. With immigration we have people who will do those small jobs instead. Not to mention the fact that the large majority of illegal immigrants are here legally in the first place.

And it's going to cost 15 billion!!

How about you guys stop letting your racism overrun your mouth. K?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_border_barrier#Impact_on_the_number_of_illegal_migrants_entering_Hungary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>MSNBC
fake news.

>I heard about this site on MSNBC earlier
Go check out /mlp/ and lose all faith in humanity

Only capitalists looking to turn short term profits are pissed about banning Mexican laborers.

>15 billion

That's like the government equivalent of loose change. They could stop funding sanctuary cities and have the funds for it in no time.

FUCK OFF LIBTARD SHILL

>Not to mention the fact that the large majority of illegal immigrants are here legally in the first place
Nice one but I'll still sage your bait

>1 post by this ID

remember to sage people this is a paid shill

>& a big Sup Forums WELCOME! to all our MSNBC viewers!
doncha worry 'bout the Mexicans, they'll jist use the tunnels instead. Way those boys dig, prob have a non-stop Tijuana - San Francisco underground subway soon.

>wreck out economy

you mean like when Obama dropped 100 000 bombs across 7 countries during his two terms? And Obamacare which was a failure?

15 billion is nothing

So anyone who disagrees with you is a shill?

stop trying to get (you)s faggot

sage

>disagreeing with facts
yea pretty much

How much do they pay you to shill? I could use some extra cash

Great b8 m8 8/8

What does that even mean? lol

It will create jobs for Americans, both building and maintaining it, and patrolling it. The tariff will work to convince Mexico to pay for the wall, because it will cause more American consumers to buy from other countries instead of Mexican, and Mexico will lose less money paying for the wall than dealing with the tariff. Illegals themselves cost billions of dollars a year for taxpayers, and they also take jobs from Americans, hurt American wages with the artificial competition they create, and also commit a disproportionately high amount of violent crime including murders, rapes, and assaults, so reducing their invasion numbers will greatly benefit the American people. Mexican drug cartels will be less able to smuggle their trash into this country, saving many American lives.

Now stop trolling faggot.

The fact of the matter is that Mexicans are hardworking people and I know of many who comemhome sweaty and tired after along day of manual labor. I would say that's more American than a lot of people out there who work in an office all day or something.

>Border wall won't work

No.

>large majority of illegal immigrants are here legally in the first place.

Dafuq?

Justcuzmymankilledsomeonedontmakehimakiller.jpg

defend this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_border_barrier#Impact_on_the_number_of_illegal_migrants_entering_Hungary

>Not to mention the fact that the large majority of illegal immigrants are here legally in the first place.

So you came here to bitch?

>If it wasn't for this then those people wouldn't be able to go to school and educated instead.

Enough of them already aren't so they're now unemployed or have to take up countless part time jobs. Good plan.

>Mexican drug cartels will be less able to smuggle their trash into this country
'Oh nos, Patron, the Gringos have placed a stone in our path! The Cartel, es ruined, finito!'
Imma open drones4hire warehouses in El Paso & Tijuana - from Acapulco, thank you Don!

And it looks like that's the plan.

>imblying that the wall is the only thing that Trump is gonna do

Fuck off, ShareJew.

>the Gringos have placed a stone in our path!

pretty big deal. Next seismic detectors will bust their tunnels. Then the drone / submarine infrastructure will collapse under the weight.

Oh look another slide thread. Thanks CREW!

P.S fuck off brock

Come on guys, just agree thyat the wall is going to cost way too much. 15 billion is too much money and will cripple our economy

If increased immigration is necessary legal immigration could be expanded.

Also the birthrate in the us is going down so if we restrict immigration then our population will age and we wontnbe strong.

as long as they come here legally and pay their fucking taxes, they can stay. THAT'S THE DEAL.

See and

>I think all Mexicans, Israelis, Catholics, and everyone else who has their own wall are racist bigots

k.

This is why you and your opinion doesn't matter.

but then work regulation applies to them. Think about the economies please

>g-guys plz just agree with me
fuck off retard. go back to normiebook

>implying immigrants won't just come for the gibs
40 million dollar shilling... CTR did it better

Just shoot yourself. It's the Americuck way.

>Illegals themselves cost billions of dollars a year for taxpayers.
This desu
They're overcrowding our schools, hospitals, and prisons
We're paying for them to live here
I'm a student and a illegal immigrant is entitled to more financial aid money than a U.S. citizen

>never seen before. Think about it. People from Mexico come here

It really makes you think...

But they would literally die if they went back home. There is no jobs, food, and the cattles are everywhere in mexico.

Obama put us in the hole another 10 trillion, save your hypocritical outrage for King Nigger.

ThThhe problem here is that Obama was not a homicidal maniac like drumpf is

>and the cattles are everywhere in mexico

what sould be done about them?

The wall is just to anger Mexicans, the real goal here is for Mexico to leave NAFTA willingly out of anger towards US.
Trump knows the fat rich cunts at congress dont want to kill it because they get rich from it, instead he is antagonizing México so mexicans force Peña, a hated president like no other, to make us leave, Peña is under soo much fire that if Trump keeps pushing it, mexicans will demand our exit from NAFTA and since the nation is soo close to a popular uprising he will have to agree.
>Mexicans are pussies they would never shoot themselves in the face
>O-of course we would do it! L-look!
>*Mexico has been killed by Mexico*
>Oh you guys totally showed me

lurk more you faggot

Drone program was humanitarian? I was all for it don't get me wrong, but don't pretend it wasn't a violent program that got a lot of non-terrorists killed (also not a bad thing in my mind).

>The problem here is that Obama was not a homicidal maniac like drumpf is

>Innocent civilians killed under Bush: 750-790

>Innocent civilians droned under Obama: 3500-4000

Just stop.

So?
Let them die

>People from Mexico come here and do manual labor jobs that most people don't want to do

We don't want anyone to do it period. Eventually some americans will figure out that that shit is lucrative and you'll have groundskeepers making 65k a year

Relax goy it's just cement and steel. It's a good chance to reopen your factories boosting your economy. Also construction industry always leads to gdp growth, that's why you see china having so huge economic growth yearly, chinks rely on constuction even if the erect hundreds of ghost high-rise buildings.

Build The Wall

I'm not going to stop. You guys are slandering the name of our former president who has worked wonder shedding light on the parts of society that need it. I'm not going to sit by while social justice dies.

>Im going to defend a president who killed more civilians than any president before him

You're not for social justice. You're for virtue signaling.

Just stop.

>People from Mexico come here and do manual labor jobs
So liberals are the modern slave holders these days?

Better to spend 15B on a wall than on welfare for niggers, illegal spics, and stupid liberal hippies like you.

Social justice as it stands today has been perverted from its original meaning and intent, let it die.

The illegals are here legally? You wot mate? Also I'd love a manual labor job.

>People from Mexico come here and do manual labor jobs that most people don't want to do for a sub par wage

ftfy

>Reads MSNBC
>Has never heard of Sup Forums until now

lol, what a normie

Didn't you miss your lunch break CREW? Or is it not EST for you?

You guys are assholes. I'm done here.

OUT OUT OUT FAGGOOOOOOOOT

Cya nigger don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Nice

Once you seriously appraise and consider our ideas on an academic level, you'll realize who the real assholes are.

Do this

do you want millions and millions of people to crush your wages to 3rd world tier?

or are you a privildege IT/engineer guy from the inner cities?

I will never understand why people cant see this

You're wrong.

The walls are incredibly effective.

Fuck you nigger. Racism is good for the country. It keeps us safe.

>People from Mexico come here and do manual labor jobs that most people don't want to do

I'm sure starving people will do whatever to make enough money to buy food. Take away welfare and see how many unemployed people will start working those jobs. We could also have the homeless, convicts, society's losers doing those jobs. These people wouldn't go to school and get educated regardless. Liberals love to talk about automation when it comes to factory jobs. They never talk about automation in agriculture. What's gonna happen when robots take the illegal's job?

You're a fucking race traitor shilling for a mixed-race, mongrelized pack of shit-skins. When we rise up against the kikes and the rest of the subhumans you'll be first in line for the rope, so you better just kill yourself now if you don't want to suffer.

you're a cuck.

No, fuck off compadre.

While they do jobs that nobody wants to do, they also do jobs that people want, like construction (pays well). They also do shit nobody needs, like sell hotdogs illegally in front of concert venues, or run a shoe repair business out of their van in the ghetto, or sell perfume out of their van in front of a laundry at. They don't even have enough jobs to go around, so think of anything they can to scrape by and shoulda just stayed home (I live in LA I see it all the time)

Sounds smart.

It seems to be working for all the other countries.

"Illegal immigrants"
"Here legally"

If they are her legally the wall doesn't effect them. Because they are here legally.

They get arrested and their identity is run and the are illegal, ICE comes and picks them up. To utilise social services must prove citizenship. Big deal driver's license should only go to legal residents anyway.

You're either b8'ing or you're retarded. Either way I've been on this BBS for trading Mongolian yak hair since 1986 when I got my first Commodore C64 and I've never seen anything this pathetic before.

isn't it just to the west bank?

The Mexican drug cartels already own the border guards, some silly wall is not going to make any difference

Don't forget the chinese.