Leftist language

Post strange expressions and language ticks that you only ever hear from leftists / left media. I'll start

"... and why that's not okay"
"bad and gross"
"dangerous demagoguery"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deception
youtube.com/watch?v=a2zefI9aPZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Problematic

"literally"

"Sustainability"

DEMAGOGUE

"powerful"

"empowering"

We need to have a conversation about X. But if you say the wrong thing about X it's hate speech and literal violence.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deception

"Gender identity"
"Marginalized"
Using LBGTQPIAXYZ+ instead of just saying "fag"

Pretty much any existing concept with an extraneous and divisive modifier tacked on:

Social Justice being the primary example.

And semantic fuckery like making a lose-your-shit distinction between Colored People and People of Color

Leftist logomachy is something worth taking not of every time you come across it.

The most powerful leftist logomachy was taking 'racist' a word that describe racial prejudice and convincing a new generation that it means "white person who doesn't do what they're told".

Their entire cult is scotch-taped together with bad ideas made verbally novel, clever and thus more seductive. But none of it stand up to critical analysis.

"shaking"

"...and you should be scared"

the other
othering

Problematic

"To be fair..."

"Wrong side of history"

"fear and hate"

It's (current year)

I use this one a lot while defending conservative beliefs to liberals.

"folks" ("queer/black/lgbt folks")

Rightful
Shame/shameful
Bigot
Overlord
Diversity
Unity
Fascist
Let's

"terrifying implications"

everybody should have X

educate yourself

punching up

discourse

Could anyone here write an algorithm to detect bias using these keywords?

Using super as an adverb.

signal boost

"immigrant" (referring to any class of alien)

"undocumented" too, obviously

structural

institutional

marginal

"But don't you feel that..."
"No but if you look at it like this..."
"Come on! you can't say that!" (when joking about just about anything)

From talking with my co-worker.

Are you saying this type of language is problematic?

>problematic
>toxic
>powerful
>badass
>heroic

"No, [BLANK] Is Not Okay"

"It's Time to Rethink [BLANK]"

"Just the Facts on [SOME DUMB OPINION]"

"The [BLANK], Explained"

"[GUY WE DON'T LIKE] Just [BLANKed] and Now [SCARY CONSEQUENCE]"

"I Was A [OPPOSITION ROLE], Don't Believe What They Say"

"I [BECAME LIBERAL IN SOME WAY], and it [SOMETHING AWESOME]"

"[PERSON WE HATE] said [SOME ACCURATE STATEMENT]. And he's wrong."

"Why [GROUP WE LOVE] Hates [GROUP WE HATE]"

"[SOME POLICY] is a Disaster, but [SOME GUY] Keeps Buying It"

"If [GUY WE HATE] Really Cared About [SPECIAL VICTIM CLASS], He Would [SOME DUMB POLICY WE LIKE]"

Let's be honest. Anyone would take the bluepill if it meant 1 v 3 with the beautiful, white sirens. Of course they are gold diggers and probably have jewish management

me: there are a majority of X who do/are this
them: "BUT NOT ALL X!!!"

describing fucking everything as a "space"

WHO is the artist of this piece?

Best so far, deserves a (You).

Im starting to think liberals genuinely want to see whites go extinct. Am I crazy? Everything they do is usually in the firm of payback for things whites have done in the past

Can't believe nobody posted their new favorite

"Legitimize" and "Normalize"

Post liberal bitches you would let stomp on your nuts.

I'll start

>it is what it is

>The Cave of the Storm Nymphs is a painting by British artist Edward Poynter, depicting three nude sirens or nymphs from Greek mythology that lure sailors to their deaths.

"tolerant/tolerance"
"intolerant/ance"
(surprised no one has said this)

No, you're right. They want white genocide.

>that's not okay
AT ALL!!

>they want white genocide
or submission and no property rights for whites at the very least

Read a book.

i fucking hate this word, its so much easier and faster to say "a problem" how the fuck did this word get so popular all of a sudden?

heteronormative
gender binary
cis
y'all

She looks so fake. Tits propped, face painted sure she's "hot" but nothing fancy

Not like 90s era Gwen Stefani

Anderson coopers voice

I've noticed a lot of lefties have a habit of ending statements with a raised pitch, as if they are asking a question. To me it seems to come from their own uncertainty about their own beliefs and desire to seek validation. You can also hear this in the way they frequently end statements with "right?", implying that you must agree with them.

I dislike this phrase intensely.

Intersectional

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history drumpflet?

Nice template. I will send this to Huffington Post. Will make their lives easier.

Thanks leaf. This painting is beautiful and also depressing

Post a coalburner you would let stomp on your nuts.

Nice. Saved

'Blasted' and 'Eviscerated' are pretty common in mainstream media whenever a celebrity mentions Trump in any negative connotation.

socially constructed, etc. (humanities jargon is almost cheating)

Bonus points for "Folx"

You are literally on the problematic wrong side of history.

"Spaces for growth and nurture [...]"
"Spaces for healing [...]"

I don't know what the fuck is up with "nurture" and "healing" but it betrays the inherently maternalistic psychological roots of contemporary leftist popular movements.

You're a white male!
You don't know what it's like
wahh that's waysist
>stereotyping, prejudice, "X"ophobic, marginalize

Black and brown bodies

WORDS AND SHORT PHRASES (SIGNALS)
Problematic
Toxic
Wrong side of history
Bad and Gross (always together for some reason)
Shaking
Terrified
Common Sense
Privilege
Xphobic
Heartbroken

I could go on but I'm making myself sick

And it's cousin 'not productive'

"Intersex"

"X amount of Trans people committed suicide after X"

"Quasi-Experimentation"(when discussing any STEM subject)

"Standpoint Theory"(vs. Empiricism).

>Y'all
>Folks

Appopriating of the language of Southerners they hate so much.

Gun violence.

Also the use of the passive voice in the press. "Gun violence killed 6 people in Chicago" . No, it was niggers.

The baby talk shit annoys me like like they will take concepts they don't like and infantilise them eg:
free speech = freeze peach

I understand it's supposed to be used mockingly but ironically to any outsiders looking in on the discussion they are the ones that look childish and retarded because they are the only ones speaking that way.

Why are you being nasty?

All I said was historical fact and we have no reason to panic. (Immigration mandate) excuse me for trying to help people not have a triggering or panic attach.

.. and now, the entire vocabulary of the alt right:

cuck

As a person with a history degree I'm offended whenever I hear this bs.

>qualified terms like "social" justice or "systemic/systematic" racism
>privilege
>refugee
>toxic
>problematic
>would-be wonderful ironies like calling any opposing view "bigoted" and refusing to address it
all make me tune out instantly. There's a lot more words and some speech patterns I can't recall at the moment, noticed all of these are just different forms of bullshit.

Qualifying terms like justice and racism is a blatant attempt at riding their coattails. Privilege implicitly implies something should be done about some others being well off, portraying good fortune skill and hard work as negatives or at best irrelevant. Refugees is an outright lie. Toxic is just fucking gay. Calling something problematic is done only when you can't find an actual problem with it to point out, and calling views instead of people bigoted is accusing someone of your sin as you commit it.

So all of these are tools of dishonesty, which I'm not a big fan of. Guess I'm not one for rhetoric.
This makes me want to choke people. There's nothing else as small that pisses me off as much.

this is what intersectionality looks like

Latinx

Good call. See also embodied, embodied subjectivity, etc.

"I wouldn't like to apologize on behalf of my race for ..."

You got it. They don't have a strong sense of self after all so the talknin a question format even when stating a fact.

Mansplaining

Don't forget spending to

black people killed someone: "Gun violence killed someone
white guy kills someone: "A nazi white cis male who followed trump on twitter and facebook violently gunned down an innocent student etcetc(insert more shit about how whites are evil and to pull your heartstrings)"

"In tragic accident, truck rams into ..."

Also ,notice how many times an SUV kills somebody, or runs into a wall, or something. Accidents involving small cars are the fault of the driver.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2zefI9aPZs

Internalised misogyny / sexism etc.

Or when they don't compare like for like, for example "white people collect more welfare" Obviously not as a % of their population size, it's factually correct but very misleading.

Any argument involving Native Americans and immigration.
Not understanding the concept of conquest.
Believing the noble savage myth.

>READ SOME NIETZSCHE, THEN YOU'LL KNOW TRUTH!

Wonderful post.

I actually just finished Scruton's book "Fools and Firebrands" that goes into depth about this. Basically leftists have compiled a corpus of bona fide incomprehensible nonsense to form the intellectual backbone that ultimately signals "nothing means anything also reactionaries must die"

thousands and thousands of pages that equal to that, basically. I am convinced now more than ever than leftism is a real mental illness, what sam hyde calls "the mind virus"

Undocumented
Sustainability
Automatic weapons

degenerate
cuck
bbc
dindu
sheboon

They don't know what most of theses words even mean

A few days ago I wanted to periscope myself going to one of the lib chimpouts that's happening close by and asking them there if they know the definitions of "demagogue" and "Bolshevik", and they are not allowed to look it up.
Unfortunately (not really) the mob seems to of calmed down and mostly gone home, only the most extreme are still there, those are probably the Soros paid ones DESU

yeah lmao, just like the peacetrucks in europe
or like when bruce jenner goes for a drive

Motives were unclear...
Not all (insert degenerate group)...

Whatever they say is usually some example of anything but a logically valid argument and/or untrue propositions.

I recommend the app Know Fallacy