Don't let SJWs win this

SJWs are posting all over social media to have this poll saturated with echochamber liberal opinions. Go be heard

nation.foxnews.com/poll/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't let it slide

Q polls got it wrong as hell during the primaries and leading up to the general.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

VOTE YES ON EVERY QUESTION.

Did it ameribro
bumping

nope

ok then, well done

who cares, I'm just going to die anyway. none of this matters. win or lose, it's all the same.

Noice

I like this posts

have a bump this is a legit poll

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Bump the fuck out of this lads don't let shills slide it; yes to every question.

Jesus, this poll is botted to hell and back already

bump
it's fox, we can't let fagbook outvote us even though it means absolutely nothing

They won lol, everything about refugees and the wall is over 50% in Sjw favor.

Leafs eternally btfo

Don't be depressed leaf bro there is a meaning in life you just need to find it and work towards it

are shills raiding it or is this country so far cucked beyond belief? Even fox?

WERE LOSING CONTROL OF THE NARRATIVE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>refugee ban

Don't let CTR demoralize you

Bump

Holy shit we are getting our asses handed to us bump.

Jesus christ, we need to rig this poll, immediately

I did my part

vote and bump

have a Rin

Bump it's at 75℅.

Q: Should President Trump should lift the Obama sanctions on Russia?

Yes, we need to reach out to Russia - 23%
No, they need to be punished for their cyberattacks - 56%
Not sure - 21%

>No, they need to be punished for their cyberattacks
What the fujck am I reading

looks like CREW got to it first

>Definitely legitimate media coverage
>""""""""""""""""""""""fair"""""""""""""""""" and """""""""""""""""""""""""balanced""""""""""""""""""""""

HOW CAN ANYONE WITH A BRAIN ANSWER NO TO THESE FUCKING QUESTIONS WHY ARE LIBERALS SUCH BRAINDEAD FUCKING RETARDED KIKES AND WHY CANT WE JUST ELIMINATE THE DEMOCRAT PARTY ALTOGETHER

60k+ votes is obvious bot-overload. Some anti-Trump babby, or neo-CTR, is having a meltdown.

You're not going to have any effect unless you bot about 30k votes into each pro-Trump answer.

Bump! This is important

The left has been brigading too many polls.
Someone has finally posted one here. You faggots need to vote.

this, or large number of paid soros shills.

has to be raided or maybe we do need to just stage a coup.

Bump

I did my part famalam.

We handled the post debate polls really well. Especially after that first one which went pretty shaky, all the Fox guys (and Trump) were citing random ass polls we raided.

maybe, but all this free speech garbage and global warming and the future of individual races, none of it matters. we'll all be gone

holy fugg

SUPPORT 11154%

Bump to remind you that this absolutely frames public opinion because people cannot think independently. Sup Forums has enough trouble with that as it is imagine normies.
I'm at work or I would vote on every single proxy someone please do so in my stead.

COME ON Sup Forums ARMY

Fuckton of libs voted in there good god they are mentally deficient

CTR bots have spammed the fuck out of this. Counter balance it you niggers and vote

>nation.foxnews.com/poll/index.html
voted

Holy shit, we are way too late to the party. Voted and bumping, but I'm not confident we're going to win these.

>pls don't send me to the camps for defeatism

These figures are depressing. I honestly, genuinely believe yes for all of them.

>Melania trump being treated unfairly
>that huge "no"

She's literally just married to someone and people are hoping she gets fucking raped by niggers. Its disgusting.

No more liberals.

bumping

fuck this sliding ass shit we need to take matters to another level against these crew faggots. doxx on discord or some other shit.

That question is weird though
Who's supposedly treating her unfairly?

The media ?

Bamp for the bamp gods

NYPA

Bump and did my part, need back up lads

>do it for her

You can see where leftists fucked up at
>Q: White House puts media on notice: Did they cross the line?
They were answering No for everything without reading the questions. That's why it's a lot more even.

Have a better rin

boated

we are losing. someone get this to r-thedonald

Oh it's def shills, once you vote get into the comments and crack heads. Remember there are a lot of normie views so tone it down a bit.

who is this?

voted. someone check cripplechan to make sure they know about this as well.

Some liberals not too long ago were asserting that Trump was mistreating her

bump

>he hasn't taken the Antifafu pill yet
Someone give this man the rundown

My god. Add a fleshlight and a soda fountain and some sort of toilet function and i'll never have to face normies or the sun again!

>antifafu

please don't tell me she has ruined that beautiful face by taking black dick?

bump we catching up

just keep this up 24/7

Who cares? The only poll that mattered already happened, the election.
These retards are just digging themselves deeper into thier hole

They're using bots
>Q: Do you agree with President Trump's refugee and immigration restrictions?
>25% Yes
>75% No
>(54527 votes)
>Fox News poll

There are shills in the comments though. CTR so easy to identify.

I believe it. I'm just saying the numbers seem too ridiculous not to have bots involved.

Implying normal people pay attention to this crap.

Spam this shit on all of the other threads. Let's do this. Also, spam this shit on cripplechan.

>SJWs are posting all over social media to have this poll saturated with echochamber liberal opinions. Go be heard

>Go fill it with echochamber conservative opinions because we are the better people and this poll matters

Its already a shit poll by default for being posted online. the sample size and sampling in general is tainted.

>Texas voting results
>70% no

bullshit poll

Tbh, I didnt evne see this until now and i voted all liberal opinions. doesnt matter what you vote either. Youd have to gather far more people to outweigh the liberal opinion on this poll

How fucking new are you? Or are you a shill as well? Either way you have to leave and never come back faggot.

Not an argument.

Calling me a shill for basic sample size common sense.

I'm not trying to make an argument you fucking "look at me in vewy smart hehe" faggot. I'm saying how new are you to not know that we raid online polls all the time? When the fuck has Sup Forums cared about logically sound statistics? And in that case, when has a normie cared? Polls influence public opinion so we're trying to drive opinion in the direction we want.
Now please, for the love of everything holy, kill yourself and your entire family.

OMG THEIR FORCES OUTNUMER US 10-1 THERE IS NO HOPE.

Curious, what are the odds of these polls being mentioned on TV? I've only just started watching Fox News so I don't know. Will they be ignored if they don't get the right answer?

It's possible they will mention it, or are mentioning the progress on their daytime shows. I would like to think they have the integrity to notice how unrealistic it is but I do not trust them ESPECIALLY on immigration.

>refugees

Sex/Masturbation does not lead to happiness. It is a bottomless pit that only detracts from your life.

A UV light could suffice as an adequate replacement for sun exposure.

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

It seems the leftist CRT faggots have dispatched vote-bots on the fox polls.

What did they mean by this?

Even Fox News fags don't agree with you and your meme President's hate.

BTFO

REEE!

LEFTISTS DO NOT USE CRTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CRT MASTER RACE FOR LIFE.

You meant to say CTR, surely r-right?