youtube.com/watch?v=TIUEtWuLkfU
youtube.com/watch?v=8fVVznWClAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

virtue signalling coalburners

who gives a fuck

Well... this one is in Madrid.

Gay race mixing
Bravo loyds

Said yes to what? A pint right?....right?

Is that Tiger Woods?

>sodomy
>usury

>When muslim's start throwing gays off buildings in (((London)))
Multiculturalism is just great!

Fucking rainbow niggers die

And this isn't even egregious compared to shit going on in other countries

I thought Spain was hardcore Christian?

And Khan approves of this but not naked women?

You're the one seeing it that way, you faggot

The way I see it, he's asked his best mate to be his best man, because getting a wife and having to pay for a wedding, then later children, is far more strenuous on your cash than being gay

London has become an intentional melting pot experimet, with the sole purpose of disovering how to implant native culture into foreigners / if it is at all possible.

The measurement is adjusted by manipulating the control of foreign nationals over native culture, to see which values if any are maintained.

Liberal propoganda has been deployed in an attempt to subvert foreign cultures. At present the target is Islam.

The experiment has already failed miserably.

Glasgow subway a couple of weeks ago.

I get the general message but whatever in the fuck do they mean by this image?

We're really headed towards a future where a barbaric pedo cult is going to be more powerful than its ethnic population.

What do you think happen once we stride for foreigners rights for another 10-20 years?
Eventually they'll not have to shout and demand more rights and money, they'll have enough to displace us entirely and give in to their sadistic needs.

We're talking about diversity, multiculturalism, fighting racism, etc but they're just code words for ethnic white genocide, the displacement of an ethnic people is according to the definition also genocide.
We are being displaced by barbaric cult like people who believe in medieval fairytales.

Didn't London's Vizer bitch about some women's advert being too revealing?

Well they cant use Sherlock in Glasgae, now can they, Sherlock?

That's peanuts compared to what the fucking commies did to Moscow's underground.

>(((advertisement))) by (((bank)))
Yeah, sure that's the message.
Here are two other (((bank))) (((adverts))) featuring a pregnant white woman and her black friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=TIUEtWuLkfU
youtube.com/watch?v=8fVVznWClAU

Such as?

Men cant have babies with eachother dumbass
and gay people rarely adpot because of all the gay sexing and being gay they do
if you want to see it as an inter-racial gay couple, you must be an inter-racial gayman yourself

Here's Mayakovskaya station, a fucking disgrace.

Made them swank as fuck. Based commies.

Here's Komsomolskaya, named after Stalin's version of Hitlerjudend.

Here's Kievskaya. As the name implies it was originally in Kiev, but the Soviets captured it and moved it to Moscow.

how does one move an underground subway?

f

>meanwhile in America

Wait, how is this a bad thing? This is fucking incredible, I struggle to see how the same knobheads who tore down Europe's architecture simultaneously did this.

This is Slavskwat station

Here's Kropotkinskaya. You can just feel the evil exuding from those pentagram shapes.

lol no

Baroque as fuck, did Trump design this?

Disgusting.

STOOOP

wait a second ivanislav are you trying to make me a commie agin

pissening

>RIP lads

london faggits

the eternal anglo at it again

Here's Arbatskaya. Where are all the people, you ask? They're in fucking Gulag.

>I thought Spain was hardcore Christian?

Ireland is but millennials +lefties + soros money

>buttblasted over a bank committal of two friends hugging
really Sup Forums ?

metro 2033 was fun

designed as a post-apocalyptic dance hall for the communist party

desu I'd rather have gays than nigs

Come home to Londonderry, white man.

It's just two bros getting married for the financial aspect of it.

>For your next step

Onto the tracks I hope.

Why are (((they))) pushing interracial gay couples? Faggots already can't reproduce. Is it just so gay men tell their congregations of females that black dick is amazing or something? Pretty roundabout way to achieve a goal but I guess that kikes do play the long game.

The fact is we must learn to protest properly
At the next right wing protest burn the rainbow flag. Throw pots of paint at gay adverts. Throw paint at gays and spit at them. Give lesbians a good kicking and throw shit at shitskins

We're already in that future, you just don't know it yet.

>fags are the new niggers

hanz
get the gas

Looks nice to me.
Maybe it wouldn't have been such a money drain in a capitalist nation.

>Chueca
That's litterally the San Francisco of Madrid.

>slavskwat
>slav squat

every subway system in the world has some sort of sign like that

I kekked

>using public transportation

This.
How the fuck will leftists reconcile muzzies and fags? Actually, how do gays interpret enabling of Sharia? They're literally digging their graves.

credit

MURDER CRUSH DESTROY

I think their cognitive dissonance is responsible for the way they've been acting over the past few years.

That's been around for ages m8

angsoc. I'm pissing myself laughing. It's real.

Gross, the propaganda is real.

>How dare a man love another man! Ugh! Time to go back to my basement to post this on Sup Forums! Wait till they here this!

So what's your endgame/point here anyway OP?

>gay people exist, therefore they should be shoved down everyone's throats at every opportunity
fuck off runt

>Straight people exist, therfore they should be shoved down everyone's throats at every opportunity
>Children exist, therfore they should be shoved down everyone's throats at every opportunity
>Food exists, therfore they should be shoved down everyone's throats at every opportunity :^)

So again, what's your point? Adverts target a demographic. If it's not you then why are you going online whining? No one forced you to look at it but yourself.

Meanwhile inside

MURDER fags

Sleep tight Metro Pupper

Not an argument

Communists rules Madrid, disgusting.

Only in the south and small villages, big cities r commies shitholes, that could be the gay neighborhood > Chueca

Was it a doctor confirming he has aids?

when i was a kid I wanted to travel to europe. these days i could care less if i ever see it

One of you tea niggers needs to spray paint some arabic on that faggy ad

I hear muslims absolutely hate the gays

You are like a little kid, watch this.

>I don't think you need to know spanish to understand the message

Come on, I would be embarrassed by that ad even if I were a gay man myself. It's cringey as fuck

But gay marriage is fine though.