NEW! Farage going ham in the European Parliament

>youtube.com/watch?v=IdDVZtNFRK8

Prisoners taken = none

Btw that guy with the sign is a butthurt pro-EU lobbyist from the UK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SdqBcLV1DEk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seb_Dance
youtube.com/watch?v=dkeFWwhpCdg
youtube.com/watch?v=3cJk-29WODQ
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/27/trumps-prospective-eu-ambassador-bloc-needs-taming-just-like-we-did-the-soviet-union/
lbc.co.uk/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38833590
youtube.com/watch?v=bXkoVVF59fc
youtube.com/watch?v=75wEaamRLag&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=pjAaBtpJDUA
youtube.com/watch?v=oj4K9fr_WgY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ARE NIGE

whose the little prick holding the sign. I really want to fuck with him with photoshopped images of his face to the right of the sign and nigel holding it

also take another bump. Great video

FUNNY ISN'T IT

that president is a fucking fascist

Wait, I thought Farage left politics?

This man is so goddamn right. Shows them Euro-Cucks how fucked up in the brain they are.

Is he....wearing a Trump/Pence pin?

Is he wearing a Trump badge?

lol madman.

Cunt with the sign, what a cuck slut. Fucking traitor DEATH TO TRAITOR!

see what you can do user
maybe make the sign blank
who is that faggot anyway

Nige has fire in his belly

>the recently elected most powerful man in the world
Thats the best synonym for "President Of the United States" I've heard in a while

I want to take Nigel out for Fish and Chips and some good Kentucky Bourbon to celebrate our renewed Anglo-American friendship. This man is HIGH FUCKING ENERGY. I love the autistic screeching in the background.

FUNNY ISN'T IT

Seb Dance, he's a Labour MP I think?

Well, we disagree

youtube.com/watch?v=SdqBcLV1DEk

CAN'T

BARRAGE

God, I love Farage

Found him Seb Dance of Labour party.

Should have fuckin know those commie traitors en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seb_Dance

Belongs to the progressive alliance in labor

God damnit....

Good thing Labour are not in power, they are pathetic cucks and they got crushed by Theresa May today in PMQs who defended Trump. They are unelectable and a fucking joke.. Fucking communists.

Very rare

He is Seb Dance

Literally a faggot - married to Spencer Livermore, an unelected member of the House of Lords, never had a real job in his life:

>he was a sabbatical officer at the Manchester Student Union
>Prior to becoming an MEP, Dance worked for the development charity ActionAid UK, working on campaigns for structural changes to alleviate poverty and hunger around the world

Basically a total utter useless faggot parasite

Trump still needs him.

The US still needs him.

The UK still needs him.

Farage won't quit if he is needed.

Nice pin.

kek

saved

>Spencer Livermore
Jesus fucking wept you seen the state of that guys face? Talk about a fucking horse face.

praise kek

is that a fucking trump pin

the fucking madman

>ywn be a Custodian protecting the god emperor

He leaves none alive...

young women are so fucking stupid it hurts

>NEWLY ELECTED MOST POWERFUL MAN ON THE WERRLLLDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
Sounds great

youtube.com/watch?v=dkeFWwhpCdg
youtube.com/watch?v=3cJk-29WODQ

> eu parliament
> 90% of the chairs are empty
>most of these fuckers are playing on their tablets or phones

The EU needs to die.

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/27/trumps-prospective-eu-ambassador-bloc-needs-taming-just-like-we-did-the-soviet-union/

*OUR

As Nigel just said on his LBC radio show that I'm listening to with family, the EU is scared. It's terrified right now and so it should be.

we should never have gave them the vote. not even joking every evil that has occured in modern time in some way shape or form comes from a woman. I'm not saying they aren't beautiful and great people sometimes but they should have no say in politics nor foreign policy since they have literally no idea what protectionism or even ingroup preference mean s because they weren't coded for it through evolution

Communist* not fascist

Best part is:
>Given hundred pages of law they need to go through before voting on it the next day
>Half of them don't read it and vote on it based on how it is presented by Juncker before the vote starts

It's literally a cemetery where dead politicians to go leech money when they can't get into major positions in their home country. So many of them don't give a shit and just do what their corrupted friends tell them to.

First thing they did after Trumps win was trying to shill everyone into accepting Merkel as the "new leader of the free world".
Now they are also fast forwarding their ambitions for an EU military.
Their major downfall will be trying to federalize way too fast.

Old EU shills played the slow game, where not attracting attention was key, since populations that don't know whats going on, won't complain.
The new EU shills seem more interested in making integration happen under them so they can claim a personal victory. This personal ambition is what has caused them to go too fast and invoke the wrath of the populace.

We will save you Denmark if you want to be saved.

Do you want to be saved?

Live Nigel!

>lbc.co.uk/

Denmark is are mummy nation. We must save them.

Politicians here keep talking about how sad it is that you left, since we have one ally less in EU now. Then when they are asked about leaving ourselves, they default to shill answers about solidarity, not isolating ourselves, etc etc.

The people are getting there, but the politicians would rather bow to Merkel as of now.

The teachings of the Anglo can be given to those who are willing to accept them!

Pints of Aryan blood and death of oppressors will come to you but only if you post "I SUPPORT THE ARYANDIED" in this thread.

Nice going brit.

>BREAKING: Bill to trigger UK's EU exit passes first hurdle: Lawmakers back it by 498-114.
498-114 to pass the first step is actually pretty damn good.

I SUPPORT THE ARYANDIED

>"I can't hear you, mate"

Gentle kek

I feel bad for you guys, we will protect you.

POWER UP THE ARYAN BLOOD REFINERIES!

All the Scottish National Party members voted against it.

No joke.

It was always going to pass. All the SNP (scottish MP's) voted against. Fucking traitors.

I can't wrap my head around them wanting independence from us, but stil desperately wanting to be under EU rule.Actually thats a lie, I do understand it. They just Simply hate the English.

Us brits are really fucking good at getting angry.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38833590

They cut the second bit, where he is completely fucking right in what he says about it being Obama's list etc. Fucking BBC.

I love how the left mantra is to hate nationalism, but the SNP are literally Scottish nationalists (at least in name, i know they are EU shills).

How come no one calls them out on this?

How can one man be so fucking based, really is he the only uncucked politician in that shit hole Parliament?

as proto-kangz of the anglosphere we will ship your jews and kebab to sweden free of charge if you help us get out of the EUSSR intact

This is why we need to take back the EU with a European army and a smaller government. No more "career politicans" we need the EU to become a new superpower against Russian and American threats

To be fair, Farage is fucking stupid, he still has no clue that all other people in parliament are playing 5D chess with US politics.
United states of Europe soon

THE FARAGE

gay pedophile british politician

tbqh

I FUCKING LOVE THIS GUY

best yet

>How come no one calls them out on this?
Some peope realise. The reality is that there are not many of them so they don't matter.

We'll help you, in fact I make this promise to you right now.

The EU won't last another 10 years. That is a promise.

They use the excuse based on history that English nationalism is dangerous because it has a bloody and violent past.

So they try hard to discourage it and silence it but all they've done is encourage it. They are just anti English cunts and they'll all suffer for the damage they have done!

EU niggers BTFO

>He's lying to you
Literally the real life version of "delete this"

checked, may our glorious nations remain forever united in prosperity

and may scania, halland and blekinge one day return to denmark from the eternal swede's holdings just as the falklands and gibraltar shall retain their status as rightful british clay

There is no doubt
The Anglo uncucked himself, also he will always be two steps ahead of the rest of the white Race
Congratulation

SORRY I CANT HEAR YOU MATE

I love all the anti-EU guys on Sup Forums, when the european union falls nothing will stop the muslim colonisation of europe.

RIP western civilization

>Trump lapel pin

Post musical Farage

youtube.com/watch?v=bXkoVVF59fc

youtube.com/watch?v=75wEaamRLag&t=1s

Didn't he quit politics?

youtube.com/watch?v=pjAaBtpJDUA

How about the rampant nationalism that will cause the death of the EU, faggot

He did for a bit but then got bored and wanted to be a cunt again.

He needs to get those sweet european deputy euros while he can

lol nationalism is the only thing that keeps Europeans from getting raped

pic related

posting in based nige bread

He quit being UKIP leader once Nuttall was finally made new head but he's still an MEP.

>european union falls nothing will stop the muslim colonisation of europe.
The EU has been promoting it.

SAVAGE MADMAN!!

Post your best Farages : ^ )

>I want to take Nigel out for Fish and Chips

>Btw that guy with the sign is a butthurt pro-EU lobbyist from the UK.

That's a strange way of spelling "representative directly-elected by the British people to represent their interests in the European Parliament".

But keep believing your (((Murdoch)))-sanctioned alternative facts if it makes you happy I guess.

Farage needs to be PM. This needs to happen.

This was one of the best moments in U.S. election in case anyone missed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oj4K9fr_WgY