Why do all these single mom's seek caucasian men almost always? Why are we expected to get MY WIFE'S SONED?

Why do all these single mom's seek caucasian men almost always? Why are we expected to get MY WIFE'S SONED?

Notice this one has a "DYLAN" tatoo on her hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2zefI9aPZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because white men have jobs.

Hypergamy.

Her clock is ticking. she knows that her looks wont be around forever and so she is trying to secure herself a "forever home" after years of rough treatment and miles of cock run through her.

True but look at what she wrote. She demands this lifestyle (fine dining, travel, enjoys the finer things) while she's 31, single mom, tatooed with some guys name. Does she honestly think someone will go for her?

>her looks
HEAVILY implying

White guys are cucks.

What whites upper class white guy would not want some black tatted up hoochie mama, with the name DYLAN written in all caps on her hand?

I bet she is going to stay single for a while until she finds some desperate 300+ lb white guy.

>31 yo
>one son
>it's a boy

nope nope nope

Yes some dumbass will fall for her games and end up giving her half of his shit. Sad!

But why is it always white guys? I know white men tend to be financially stable more then others but there are other races of people who are financially stable as well. Is it because they look at white men as beta?

Dylan is probably her son.

White guys are less likely to abuse her child and they have a job/money.

whites are the best

did you respond to her OP

She's probably just looking for free meals, that's why she says no black guys, because when they both """"forget their wallets"""" the nig would murder her

I hate how the media portrays whites this way. These types of Craigslist posts are the result of media manipulation.

Black choco pussy BELONGS to BIG WHITE COCK. Black boi monkey niggers cant even compete

>Does she honestly think someone will go for her?
That's why she's posting on Craigslist. Its a last resort dating site.

>DYLAN on her hand
Well to be fair, it looks like she already fucked some white dude and he split after the kid came into the picture. I am typically revolted by women who have nigger kids and expect a white guy to pick up the tab because a nigger kid is a clear warning sign of poor judgement on behalf of the mother, at least with single moms of white children you can say the problem wasn't likely just the mom.

Ya, I asked her "for 200$ can I fuck you in the ass and call you a nigger?"

Waiting for response.

This racism is the reason why trump got elected.

errr. why does it look like she fucked some WHITE dude and he split?

But what if it's a nigger named Dylan?

Because all nigresses have fucked a BWC at least once in their life

youtube.com/watch?v=a2zefI9aPZs

Kek

You mad black boi? Cant compete with white men. BLEACHED

Did this nigger really say drinking milk is racist?

She's a disgusting mutt that should be roped.

>Notice this one has a "DYLAN" tatoo on her hand.

Maybe its for Dylan Rhode or Tyler Dylan or Dylan Parker?
That would be a pretty cool chick then.

>mutt
She looks full nig nog, boyo

Her looks were never there to begin with.

She's looking for a DeBlasio type, a white guy so pathetic and intent on seeming "progressive" that he will throw away his entire life with a Shaniqua

That's like every fucking online dating profile there ever was.

> must be 6'
> my kids are my world
> not looking for a hookup
> financially stable
> loves travel and food

Black chick here (no kids)
Actually cute not ugly like pic in OP
After dating black guys they are all assholes
Hispanic men are controlling
White men are typically chill, blunt, a little sneaky but sweet.
Don't have bad credit and have life goals and ambitions

that woman looks ghetto though she's probably looking to use a white man
Has the wrong intentions

Probably has more to do with stability than anything else. She probably has a girlfriend or some shit that met a white guy who takes care of her. She would probably go for an Asian too but wouldn't have as much of a chance. Although quite honestly there are few established men who are looking to take on a woman with a kid and hand tattoos.

>31, she's black and you know she took a lot of black cock up her snatch and now you're raising nigger kids cause Tyrone don't want none
>burned up nigger with tattoos
All of a sudden being single looks pretty good.

Probably was dating a white guy, had a kid, things didn't work out and now she wants back into some stability.

PRLIMEJ SLIKO PIZDE PA JOŠK

REEEEEEEEEEEE
E
E
E
E
E

fuck off you gay black cunt you are not a woman

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

Pic or it didn't happen.

first bost best bost :DDDDD

She isn't terrible looking, but the hand tattoos pretty much kill her chance at any kind of professional man wanting anything more than a fuck from her. I couldn't imagine bringing some woman who looks like a total hood rat to my company Christmas party.

Why are you taking part of the Discord botnet?
If you're not paying for it you are the product.

>Actually cute

Quadroon at most or lying

>no kids

Keep it that way desu

Rate.

FUCK YOU NIGGER YOU'RE BROWSING CRAIGSLIST

THAT SITE IS FULL OF GAY FAGGOTS SUCKING EACH OTHER OFF

YOU ARE A FAGGOT

THIS ISN'T POLITICS

REPORTED

FUCK YOU IF YOU EVER BROWSE CRAIGSLIST YOU'RE DISGUSTING TRASH

KILL YOURSELF

FUCKING DEGENERATE SCUM

Mutt more in the fuck ugly sense than mongrel. Sometimes used as a derogatory term for an ugly bitch here.

Eh, her looks are average, cant see the other pics but she seems to be decent enough looking that if she didn't have trashy tattoos an average looking established dude might consider her. I agree on all else though.

10/10 would bleach

Oh, ok. Makes sense.

>they are all assholes

in what way? that doesn't sound very KANG like

ENJOY YOUR BAN YOU TABLET USING SELF LOATHING NON-WHITE

PLEASE KILL YOURSELF

YOU'RE PROBABLY MEXICAN

FUCKING PATHETIC

Many such cases!

>But why is it always white guys?
because she knows she can have him whipped by breaking his dick off.

Wow, this is so hard to figure out. Why would a dirt poor, retarded ape want to latch on to a guy with money who will support her, a white guy at that so he'll probably keep his job until he retires, probably won't beat her, and will basically be a passive little bitch and let her do whatever she wants with his money?

She better take what she can get...

hi common filth

Calm down faggot

I haven't used it but i am curious and looking at their website right now. Do they give no statement on how they provide their service for free?

Black boi the only one getting whipped is you. When the white man puts you in shackles and fucks your wife while she whips you and moans in exstasy and squirts all over the white mans benis.

Marry me

>THAT SITE IS FULL OF GAY FAGGOTS SUCKING EACH OTHER OFF
this guy obviously has intimate knowledge about sucking other guys off

They don't. It sounds like you have wishful thinking.

Hiljaa Pekka

It's funny these trashy women, especially one with tattoos on their hands, are looking for a laundry list of good traits in a man yet doesn't post what she offers. What is there to offer? A used up stank ass pussy. Right because that's what rich, well traveled white men that love children look for.

Do these people not own a mirror, or is it just a total lack of self awareness and shame?

listen I know you're a retarded fin mongoloid but I'm actually whiter than you are, because again your a retarded fin mongoloid and I'm a regular ass white American

post a pic

>She looks full nig
Have you ever seen a real african nigger? Black as tar.

>white american

kek thats hilarious. No such thing

Post feet pls

>Why do all these single mom's seek caucasian men almost always?

They're tired of getting

B
E
A
T
E
N

They don't what?

Looks like she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose with dem lips

She's as nig as we got here.

FUCK OFF YOUR THREAD FUCKING SUCKS

IM CALM JUST BECAUSE IM TYPING IN CAPS NOW YOU'RE SAD? TRIGGERED?

HAHA PATHETIC BITCH

YOU BROWSE FUCKING CRAIGSLIST AND THINK YOU'RE SO FUCKING HIGH AND MIGHTY AND UNIRONICALLY RED-PILLED

ITS LIKE GOING TO A GAY CLUB AND BEING SURPRISED THERE'S FAGGOTS THERE

I HONESTLY FEEL BAD FOR YOU

YOUR DUMBASS SUB 100 IQ CAN'T EVEN GRASP YOUR MENTAL GYMNASTICS AND LACK OFF SELF-AWARENESS

IT'S FUCKING PATHETIC

WHY DON'T YOU HEAD OVER TO THE M4M SECTION LIKE THE REAL BITCH YOU ARE AND TAKE SOME DICKS UP THAT LOOSE ASSHOLE OR MAYBE SUCK SOME DICK LIKE YOU WANT TO DO. ONLY ONE CLICK AWAY

KEEP POSTING BOGPILLS BRO YOU'RE SO 1337 BRO

STOP SHITTING UP THIS BOARD AND KILL YOURSELF CUNT

FPBP.

"Wondering how we’ll make money? In the future there will be optional cosmetics like themes, sticker packs, and sound packs available for purchase. We’ll never charge for Discord’s core functionality."

You go die

even the Mexicans with very little Spaniard DNA qualify as whiter than retarded fin mongoloids like you. Sad and pathetic being a conquered people like fins

I love Finland, can I come listen to metal with u?

>DYLAN written on her hand

It's in case she ever forgets who are the 5 greatest rappers of all time.

Learn to speaky englando paco. Black pussy belongs to the white (a true white aryan like a finn) man

Will you offer your sweet black choco pussy as payment for my company?

How come my penis gets a lot harder when I reduce my masturbation to once every 5 days or so?

eh, I'm 35 and pretty much past having kids. Not gonna take on some middle aged womans baggage.

I'll just fuck prostitutes when I get hard up, cheaper that way.

If you had a house for sale next door, and you could choose to have either black neighbors or white neighbors, which would you choose? The only better neighbors than whites are asians.

Just give them a poke

Wear a rubber tho, and refuse to eat puss

They want a white guy to provide gibs.

Because white nu-males are itching at the idea of "saving" them.

No because I am pure aryan white male (jewed out of penis skin)

most women want white guys actually. saw a study on dating apps and this was the trend they found

>Why do all these single mom's seek caucasian men

Didn't you read that part that says "financially stable, good provider, mature, educated, professional, well read, etc."?

And of course "not looking for a hookup".

Even niggers don't want each other, and the rate at which they slaughter each other is a pretty fair indication of how much they want to be around themselves.

Haha benis :D

>a good provider
Gee I wonder why. These bitches are basically looking for beta to pay their bills.

>refuse to eat puss
too late, OP is in deep and saw that the nig is actually preggo atm

I don't think a black girl can get that though. White men who fuck black girls tend to be more sexual on average and beta providers only want white women or maybe Asians.

Reduce your fapping and work on your masturbation technique and your penis will get bigger.