Trump

>tows Russian line entire campaign
>appointed Steve "I'm a Leninist" Bannon as his chief strategist
>appointed Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State
>appointed Flynn as national security advisor
>while SJWs autistically screech over ban, cut military and intelligence from National Security Council

Hmmmmmm....

Other urls found in this thread:

sdelanounas.ru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sanctions still not lifted

russia had zero benefits from his appointment so far

But Putin doesn't even want that. Lifting sanctions would be bad for your own producers. Sanctions are a non-issue.

production in russia is dead
economy is in deep recession
import substitution is a fucking joke of a meme

Economy is recovering. Even ruble is rising, and now they are trying to keep it low.
Pro-tip: Russian economy dropped because oil prices dropped, not because of sanctions.
Sanctions are totally irrelevant. And most relevant ones are the ones Russia imposed.

>tows line

Oh for fuck's sake.

Its "toes the line," as in a line of soldiers standing with their toes on the line for a perfect unified formation.

lolm8 nah, Russia is getting utterly fucked by these sanctions.

I can see the recovery all around me, people are getting poorer day by day. I'm Moscovian btw, so I imagine it is worse in the small towns.
Currency reserves are also dwindling at an alarming rate. We're fucked either way, it's our fault we can't produce shit except arms, crude oil and gas.

You can blame your politicians for that, Trump came up with a deal but they refused to negotiate

Haven't heard anything of such kind

>we're at the point where "not threatening nuclear war" is "toeing the russian line"
I'm not dying in some kike proxy war in whatever shithole halfway around the world and if that makes me a russian shill so be it

Start lifting sanctions for a reworked nuclear deal, they refused.

Spicer claimed that military and intelligence were still on the NSC, because the NSC statute required they be. So they had removed them from the EO since there was no point in listing the people who were already required to be on the council. Obviously he's already lied about dozens of things, and he could be about this too, but that's their story.

I'm still of the opinion that Putin helped Trump because he wanted a retard in the White House, not because of any particular quid pro quo.

What about China? Iran?

It was actually a typo.
Your evidence is anecdotal m8. I never said things are great, just that Russian economy is recovering and sanctions are totally irrelevant.
All relevant sanctions were put in place by RUSSIA.

>Lifting sanctions would be bad for your own producers.
This is only regarding agriculture.

>production in russia is dead
your brain is dead
sdelanounas.ru/

> I'm Moscovian btw,
opinion discarded.

Speaking of agriculture, Russia is now biggest producer of grain again. Last time that happened was in Tsarist times.
Anyway this is all irrelevant, my point is sanctions don't even matter.

Oh they will lift it... the promised 19% stake of Rusneft was sold

Start a separate thread for those since you've been BTFO so hard you can't continue the current discussion which is about Russia, as you can see in the OP. Fucking faggot.

>sanctions
>bunch of kremlin kelptocrats can't visit their miami real estate and check their bank accounts.

how does this affect your average russian again?

How to contradict yourself in two sentences:
> Lifting sanctions would be bad for your own producers.
BAD
> Sanctions are a non-issue.
NEUTRAL

They compensated all the financial losses by withdrawal money from citizens (for example, they freezed a part of retired pay and then gave it to one of the kleptocrats)

>mfw russian shills indoctrined useful idiots so hard on Sup Forums that they attack russians for speaking the truth about their country

That's ok. Russian western shills act the same way. Or any other shill.

but thats internal problems tho. Unless americans play 5d chess and know that your high ranked chinovnik and member of duma will steal more if denied access to westen capital.

>obvious crew proxy
why even try?

>le sanctions meme

Have you actually looked into the sanctions?
Sanctions are only put on individuals who were involved in Crimean annexation and on members Putins inner circle.

It the Russian counter-sanctions that have created the economic mess Russian people are in.
Putin put sanctions on EU food imports and other goods, so the shelves are empty and people are suffering, just because he got mad his buddies EU bank accounts were closed.

Perhaps, they thought that if they hurt the population via kleptocrats they would make people more anti-gov and it would cause some kind of mutiny.

Yeah, because Russian libtards don't exist.
And how did you conclude I'm a shill? Why do I have a feeling you're some butthurt belter, those are usually the people who interpret everything better than "Russia is Mordor" as being on FSB payroll.

nobody gives a shit about personal sanctions, the whole industries are denied imports because of them

nah, it's ok with food quantity, at least here, in Siberia, but the quality is shit. And we have our brothers Belorussians who sell us their sprats (^:
Really, there are lots of Belorussian production here. And they some kind of quality, not like local producers.

great pic, never saw it, thanks.

Lets see what trump says after theese new attacks on ukraine

And they have some kind of quality*

"no such thing" I hope
what's funny is this delay in Montenegro joining NATO

> implying he gives a shit
The conflict didn't really cease. The media just started to cover it again, so, somebody wants to have some changes.

>And how did you conclude I'm a shill?
>Montenegro
>thread about Russia
>sucking russian dick
Everytime
>being on FSB payroll.
>implying shills are only the one getting paid

So you are a butthurt belter.

Are you even capable of not just using russian shill cliché answers? You probaly doesnt even get how bad it is with you.