Greek-Turkey war /general/

protothema.gr/politics/article/650532/nea-proklisi-apo-tourkia-o-vouleutis-smurnis-apeilei-tin-ellada-me-polemo/

It's happening brothers, we're gonna have a war before the end of February.
It's time to rm kebab.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gTeMdsKq0d0
youtube.com/watch?v=SxUU3zncVmI
youtube.com/watch?v=RHWvLFnzoEo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=96qNPK1En-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=gTeMdsKq0d0

>have talks for reunification
>now this happens
the ride never ends

it's time to remove gayreek. we will win

Crusade when

Reposting since the last thread was archived before an answer was given.

>Is this actually happening or is Sup Forums just stroking itself off?

>What is the percentage-chance of an actual war between Greece and Turkey?

>What is the percentage chance of Istanbul becoming Constantinople again?

YFW Greece has stockpiled Raid.

Your time is up roach

Glorious Christians hymns will sound once again from the House of Wisdom

Reclaim Constantinople, kek wills it

Pesticide bombs when?

>removing kebab

you don't stand a chance against Turkey though

>Greeks going to get rekt by Turks yet again

At least wait for us Varangians before you go do something stupid.

>Is this actually happening?

2 NATO members, literally the same ethnicity, different religions.
The first is selling their country to anyone, who is willing to buy, and the second is on it's way to elect a sultan and is losing a war in northern Syria.

Nothing will happen.

nothings gonna happen. it's just our government acting tough for the upcoming referandum

I would never try to kill a greek anyway, unless they attack us of course

>Istanbul becoming Constantinople again

you know there are less than 5000 Greeks left in Istanbul and they are mostly clerics from Patriarchy. However, there are 7 million Turks, 4 Million Iranics (Kurds, Zazas, Ezidis etc) and 1 million others (mostly Circassians and Arabs) in Istanbul

>Literally the same ethnicity
>Greeks
>Turks

Dimche pls

so what are we gonna do about the nukes in the nato bases in turkey?
EVEN IF nothing happens i still think turkey cant be trusted with the nukes

nope, nothings gonna happen

You already started this same thread just an hour ago. Boy, don't you have a job or a hobby or something? Oh I forgot, Greeks are all unemployed.

They got pulled last year during the unrest

This.
Greeks are not white for the most part but calling them Roaches is just wrong.

I think burgers hauled the nukes out of Incirlik after the coup failed

Theyre in Romania now

Go to Istanbul and take a photo of 20 men and 20 women, do the same in Athens afterwards.

You cannot distinguish between a modern turk and a modern greek.
Look at jewtube for a concert or a social event held in both countries and compare the crowds.

desu this is what worries me the most, Turkey is going to get spurred by Russia to do something stupid with those bases.

Hopefully Trump does a deal with Turkey with regards to Syria, and they become a federation rather Kurdistan being created.

>20 men and women
>Accurate genetic comparison

The most rare princess Peperina mosaic

You can distinguish actually, but greeks and cypriots are still brown and race-mixed af.

Bulgarians are hardly better tho.

>Greeks are not white for the most part but calling them Roaches is just wrong.
No, Fake-Greeks aren't random Christian Turks.

if thats true then great those were bound to cause problems either if the turks use them or if the affirmative action turks cause them to malfunction in the nato bases

If we take western capitals as a point of reference then we are all shitskin mongrels too.

Good to know; I'm travelling to Athens in a few months and wanted to know if I should expect to cancel because kebabs were raping everything.

>Tfw no pic related

Take 2000 if you want, the result is still the same.
Bulgarians are no better, trust me. We are the same as serbs and a lot of turks due to the 500 years of ottoman slavery and our 10-12% muslim population.

Honestly, putting aside Sup Forums memes, what country is an ally to Turkey in the hypothetical scenario that shit does indeed go down?

Nobody fucking likes them

That's because only 1 in 10 Turkish citizens have Turkic DNA. Check all Y haplogroup studies of Anatolia. Everyone in Turkey is indigenous, Greek or Armenia that was Turkified. For 400 years the Turk leaders would steal boys from all over the Balkans to convert them and train for jannisaries

>fail coup
>run away to europe

Time to reclaim Constantinople

Meant to quote you in the last post.

How can you have the gall to threaten war when you are getting your shit pushed in by Kurds?

Greeks aren't even Greeks.

Greek can't win. Not even CLOSE to half the population of turkey. Keep dreaming Greekniggers. Turkey is more white than you

Of course, why do you think there are white people in Turkey still?
The Ottoman empire was humongous and jannisaries were also send to plunder and set fire to the villages they were stolen from.

Shut up Serb you have no history so you put the Byzantine eagle and paleologos βΒ on your flag. When you say things like what you said you are falling for Jewish tricks. When people are conquered they don't get replaced as whole. Even Anatolia was never replaced, only 1 in 10 Turkish citizens have Turkic DNA

>American
>saying anyone doesn't have history
>also accuses others of falling for jewish tricks
embarrassing

waging war on turkey would be the end of europe

>EU backed greeks invade turkey
>3+ million syrians make a run for europe
>k*rds start killing turks and trying for a kurdistan
>millions of turks and muslims in europe become terrorists and fuck this up
>turkish people in occupied turkey unite and btfo greeks just like last time
>turks genocide k*rds because of their war crimes
>millions of k*rds make a run for europe
>peace treaty signed
>europe is ruined forever

DON'T

Your whole role in WW2 was a Jewish trick buddy. Even fucking Patton said the wrong enemy was defeated.

False retard. Think about it if even fucking Turkey has no actual Turks think about how miniscule the percentage is in Greece. Especially after the exchange. Only 10%of Turkish citizens have Turkic DNA it must be .5-1%in Greece. The entire Peloponnese was barely affected.

No one even knows what flag you have so be quiet

Οffensive war is silly by either side atm. Maybe when we get out stuff sorted out we can kill each other with prestige.

i will come and join my greek brothers on the front lines

all rook same

You can't afford it.

Not even American mate I'm just milking my PhD Program

Read what I said again you massive, massive fag. Also, I'm pretty proud to fly the flag of such a great dynasty such as the Palaiologians, we are proud of inheriting our part of the Orthodox culture.

thats not how war works buddy

I would rather kill traitors, ar*bs, seperatist k*rds and all the other trash rather than killing greeks

you don't know what turkey is like. we are surrounded by enemies from within. find yourself someone else to hate because you're not even on our list

Dont put Serbs in this shit gypsy if you have some mental issues about your skin color it doesnt mean that we do.
Go to Serbia travel and you`ll see that everyone is white expect gypsies which we sadly have around 2%

Oh goddammit sorry that other guy triggered me. I said horrible shit to display how Jewish tricks are shitty and divisive to European brotherhood. I meant to write "what you wrote and I wrote" . Anyway in my rage I totally slipped over the greentext. Anyway again I'm sorry I did not mean what I said I was just taking the truck of ethnic division to ad absurdum because Serbia is important to the overall Orthodox and Greek history. But it would be very simple for one to be tricked into separatism.

Obviously Serbia would be the first ally in such a war

> you're not even on our list

youtube.com/watch?v=SxUU3zncVmI

Keep telling yourself that, brate.

Nis is 70% gypsy at least, even Plovdiv, which is the gypsy town here has about 20-30% at most.
I go across the border quite often, and while I must admit I see more women with blonde hair than I do here, the men are like 90% with black/brown hair.

>Nis
>70% Gypsy

The delusion of this guy.

>If you dont have blonde hair you arent white
Also nis isnt 70% gypsy lol we arent romania

> Let Turkey become more and more Islamic
> Close the border for security reasons
> Profit

time to see if that NATO funding paid off, greece

youtube.com/watch?v=RHWvLFnzoEo&feature=youtu.be

Bulgarian master race

RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE

I am genuinely unsure who will win.
Turks
>Much larger military
>Much larger population
>Military was defeated by unarmed protesters
Greeks
>Horribly unstable economy
>Lost to Turks the last time they fought
>Have been spending their gibs on military hardware

Are those peace walkers going through Greek-Turkey, on their way to Aleppo? Fucking warmongers they are :

If anything happens, I hope that somebody decides that enough is enough and fucking levels Turkey to the ground.

Then why the fuck is your government (see dictator) so aggressive towards literally everyone? You tell the EU to fuck off because they tell you to stop violating human rights if you want to be a member, you taunt and threaten Greece, you shoot down and kill Russians all while every other flavor of sandnigger is attacking you from within because you are/were assholes to them.

What the fuck is your end goal? To prove that roaches are immune to radiation?

just face the fact that you people are pacified beyond our scale and become good EU citizens

Ρώμη αδούλωτη

Ill stand with my Greek brothers

It's kinda amusing how the Turks think we're planning to invade and this is not them being aggressive towards us again.

Remember, Turkey is now friends with big momma Russia, so you're in their camp.

t. pussy diaspora

youtube.com/watch?v=96qNPK1En-w

Erdogan has his own kind of diplomacy. He knows that Turkey is too important to all sides (EU, Russia, US) for anyone to ever make a move against him

what the fuck do you think I am?

I know that your news are probably showing us all as die hard islamist akp supporters but their actual numbers are not more than %40

Gonna need more than memes to defeat Turks, faggot.

> that flag
> that comment
Color me surprised. It's a Balkan """"""""""""""""""""European""""""""""""""""

Shit it's gonna be rough, considering Turks behead and torture their enemies, it's gonna be a gorefest of dead Greeks getting chopped up in the news.

rape and torture, and then they burn you alive
and after they done they fuck your corpse again

>Color me surprised. It's a Balkan """"""""""""""""""""European""""""""""""""""
why the fuck would i even want to be considered european since all of the countries in europe don't even have >90% white population

They are alike Brazilian prisoners times a thousand

You forget the Kurds are currently the Yankie's proxy army du jour.

This will now change now that Obongo is out and real military strategist is back in power.

> tfw when Kurds get fucked over yet again

>Nobody fucking likes them
and people like you because...?
cannot find one redeeming quality of greece

they are better people than you are
cuck

Hello Greek diaspora friend :^)

>cuck
why am I a cuck?
>he thinks I'm British
asdşasfiaşfiasfğpaslfpasccaüscasfğasfascköascasdasasada

ORTHODOX COALITION AGAINST THE ROACHES WHEN?

>and people like you because...?
well look at you, and then look at us

This is a first class Greek post.

Full of fear and projection and without an inch of personal reflection.

You're right Greeks are angels, nothing but victims.

KEK

Anyone who hates turks should be liked