Sup Forums actually cares about the fight they are waging

>Sup Forums actually cares about the fight they are waging.

You know nothing you do actually matters right? All I'm after is a life full of laughter, which is why having Trump in power and making everyone buttmangled is worthwhile, but to actually strive for something like the preservation of the white race is just a waste of time.

Hillary or Donald, white or black, global warming or not, you're all just going to die in fifty years and that'll be that, and everything you did has no impact.

You'd won. It's over. There's no point anymore in pissing around with polls or whatever. Just enjoy yourself and have fun before it all goes black forever.

General thread on what you think death is like, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

b cuck

Sage CTR threads.

>A fucking leaf

Give me a little credit. I don't think my post is that low-quality.

fuck you leaf. we owe what previous generations gave us to future generations. we inherited this world and the least we can do is pass it on.

>All I'm after is a life full of laughter,

Shut up faggot

So you're a nihilist.

>OP thinks this is anything more than an extremely elaborate satirical joke

You just don't get it dude. If you want to pull this shit off you can't just pretend to care. You have to pretend to care so hard there is no difference between pretending and actually caring. Only then can you achieve your goals of creating one of the Top 10 Pranks That Went Way Too Far.

>and that'll be that, and everything you did has no impact.

you: zero children

me: five white children

yeah okay

If we owe them anything, it's freedom from this garbage. A more idyllic existence would involve a lot less technology and vastly fewer people.

Lets just smoke weet and chill bro!! Who cares about da future cuz were gonna die anyways lulzz xD

>leftyfags switch from overt guilt/shaming/silencing tactics to more subtle shaming/apathy tactics

>>leftyfags switch from overt guilt/shaming/silencing tactics to more subtle shaming/apathy tactics

>leftyfags switch from overt guilt/shaming/silencing tactics to more subtle shaming/apathy tactics

>>leftyfags switch from overt guilt/shaming/silencing tactics to more subtle shaming/apathy tactics

I can't stand marijuana. Awful drug, in my opinion, don't know what all the fuss is about.

It's like sleep or probably what it was like before you were born ! remember that before you were born ? no ? Yeah that's what I thought we are not fucking important . Just selfish survival instincts compel us to believe we live on or some shit but if you need so magic santa claws myth to sleep at go a head no one know the answer. Everyone should give up this pointless guessing game .

>All I'm after is a life full of laughter

t. Daughtry

> Hurr Durr nihilism

how's puberty?

I dunno, maybe. What difference does it make?

Im gonna go kill myself.

Be back later pol

We fight to the last man because it is in our blood to do so. If your blood is weak, I feel pity for you, but my pity does not extend to allowing you to continue in your weakness.

We will crush you in our path like we would euthanize a sick horse.

I offer you though a consolation; that those of you who are weak will be utterly forgotten by history so nobody will remember your weakness. No shame shall touch you.

All. None.

ALL REGULAR USERS

You see this post? They fear us. They're afraid of us and what we stand for. They're afraid so deeply, they're shitting themselves and spending gorillion dollars on trying to slide a Vietnamese insect cooking repository.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS

I wanna fug her while in character.

Stress and Pot gave me psychosis, dangerous shit and a load gun for some people that it can effect badly !

>why even do anything man like fuck everything fuck space fuck the oceans fuck becoming more advanced man

Literally unironically kill yourself you worthless fucking mongrel. Range ban Canada when?

Yeah, she's cute. Her lips are exceptionally pink.

you are a faggot man, too afraid to kill yourself, too afraid to live

leaf shit. there's nothing after death so have some kids and then try to make the world better for them

>being scared of Sup Forumssters

Heh. Well, at least it's not as silly as the idea reddit had an impact on the election.

> Troll until you literally dont understand racism, and then claim it was all just a joke.
> Sup Forums

You should, will give you some insights on living life like a fucking adult rather than keep extending your childhood

>die in fifty years
Not with trump lifting the ban on gene splicing research for humans and becoming an ubermensch lizard who lives for 300 years

Why would I even want to kill myself? I like being around here and watching game of thrones and solving riddles.

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

80% of Americans are uneducated genetic trash .Hive mind sheepeople . Blindly believing in talking snakes and shit . 63% of Canadians are non believers because were not full impoverished pleps .

>hahaha bro nothing matters bro haha

You are afraidddd, ayyy so afraidddd, so afraiddd

>taking an old lady's ramblings seriously

Whew. I mean, this is the person who said pokemon go to the polls. Pokémon can't even vote and I doubt she knows what they are.

Is this a Best Girl Thread?

Is that what you think? The despair is palpable...what if I told you I've been able to divine humanity's purpose? I have figured out what the technological singularity will be. I know why we are here, and our efforts are not useless. Be patient. I am not ready to share this knowledge with the world, but I promise you I will. This nihilism is unbecoming of you when you are meant for so much more.

What an unpatriotic piece of shi-
>leaf
Oh. I see. sage.

Lad go to your nearest bridge, step on the border, take a big deep breath, look downwards, and grab fast some pole cause you are gonna get a download of bottled emotions into your brain and you might fall

Then go back to your house and start living

Nah that sounds boring, riding a horse around and delivering letters sounds better.

your waifu is shit

All threads belong to Asuka.

Mr. President Seems to think Otherwise

Your Opinion is Now Discarded

>I've been able to divine humanity's purpose
When you ask the void a question, the answer will always be nothing.

I see.

they are not even trying and you feel thier up to something. what if we really try. world peace would be restored in ten days.

I did not ask the void, and thus I have been given the light with which to guide the world. It just needs to be refined.

Have a rare

So what happens if I keep posting? Guess that proves I'm not a shill. Yeesh. You want a tip? To beat the shills, use your damn autism. Only thing that sets this place apart. They are smart enough to use anime pictures now, because they catch on at a snail's pace. Anyway, juts ask them questions about the picture they use. If they post Asuka or Rei, ask which version it is. I, II, III, Q, Soryu, Shinikami?

They won't know the fucking difference just on a glance like you do.

Even that light you purport to have found is pointless in the eyes of that vast chasm that is the universe.

Truth is indifference.

>caring about what donald jay brlumpfd thinks
the best waifu is and will always be Bane

Literally fuck you. Nihilism is what got us here in the first place. My ancestors worked and strove and fought to make western civilization the greatness it is today.

Keep telling yourself that

Waste of time. You know, used to be you'd hang a wreath on your door if you had a death in the family, and all your neighbours would stop by and talk to you when they saw that.

Today? Heh. Don't make me laugh. No one cares.

I didn't mean you.

you will grow out of this loser mentality my teenage friend, I promise

Blackpilled retard. Exercise, eat right, and go outside more.

Good advice, my friend

world peace will only be achieved by swallowing the bogpill

give it to me, my body is ready. my cells are ready to produce and spread the bogpill.

do you need a quick rundown first?

Bogpill is just a primer for the real deal

you know better,doctor

>i am a cyborg in the making

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic>like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space>time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

If the first humans said haha none of this matters because we're going to die you wouldn't be shitposting on the internet today
kill urself

asuka is pro-trump

im with op, its all just for teh lulz

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic>like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space>time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

The Jew Fears The German

asuka thread? well then time to post best girl and her waifu

yuri is, after all, the purest form of love

That's what I thought, too

More exciting times are coming soon. Believe me.
The world is devolving further and further into madness from all this and I'm loving every fucking second of it. I haven't been this interested in world events for a LONG ASS time.

Let him do what he wants, if he doesn't want to make a difference, that's up to him

>Nihilism
Pretty naive world view, you won't last long.

your waifu sucks