Now Swedes will speak with a foreign accent

>breitbart.com/london/2017/01/31/replace-standard-swedish-migrants/

Swedes, what the fuck? Now you guys aren't going to be able to get a job or go to school without speaking a bastardized version of your language.

>The ‘new standard Swedish’, developed in collaboration with linguist Mikael Parkvall, mixes together accents and dialects that are commonly spoken in Sweden.

>So far, the dialect has already been picked up by Stockholm University’s library, and the Scouts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L2TLo1Utb1I
ostrasmaland.se/oskarshamn/ny-rikssvenska-lanseras/
youtube.com/watch?v=p72C-vDgAJo&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=z0j-S4xaNk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Contrary to what they think. It's a perfect ambient to emerge a new hitler.

maybe, but after a couple generations will anyone even remember the swedish language as it was?

any swedish folks on here now? Are they even teaching european history in your schools or are they telling the children that sweden has always been this way?

I'm ashamed to be a Swede. Luckily my mother dragged me across the pond in the late nineties.

I like redpilled swedes a lot. But goddamn even the most cucked Americans don't come close to to swedish cuckery. It makes me vomit

>new hitler.
we dont want a new hitler we want someone who will actually win. Uncle Addy, while based as fuck, was a little delusional towards the end. Maybe it was the meds he was on. Idk.

You snowniggers and your Stockholm Syndrome. It really knows no bounds.

They only though us this acceptence and diversity bullshit, and that was like 12 years ago.
I can't even imagine how bad it is now.

lmao

Taught*
jesus christ

Hopefully whoever thought this out will get raped by an immigrant and get redpilled.

Check em

Can Sweden even be saved or have we reached the point where we should just get the few uncucked Swedes out and cleanse the place with fire?

Why are the swedes so hell-bent on erasing their identity?

seems to me that if this takes off it's just going to confuse or enrage people

WHAT
IS
WRONG
WITH
YOU
SVEN

Sorry swede, immigrate to America while you still can.

There's still a shitload of pure whites there. If you nuked the place you would doing significant damage to the white population. The more cucked they get, the more Swedes will have the redpill forced down their throat. Then eventually they'll do the cleansing themselves.

I've heard this new accent and as a native swede I almost puked.
They have literally taken every fucking mispronunciation that shitskins use and replaced the original CORRECT pronunciation with that.
And then they've added a couple of swedish accents to the mix, like some sort of camouflage. So the dumb swedish pulation doesn't realise they're being replaced.

When I was fifteen there was this Swedish guy who made fun of me for going to church, and I told him I hoped God destroyed his entire race.

Now I'm watching it happen.

they need to archive their historical stuff somewhere safe before it is altered or destroyed

Please tell me this is a joke, goyim.

This has to be a joke, right?

I just showed the article to my Jewish parents and even they just stood there with dumbfounded looks on their faces.

Ahhaha what the fuck this can't be real

I genuinely hope anyone who starts talking like a fucking hoodlum get cancer/shot in the street

Kek approves

This is far beyond trying to be inclusive or trying to atone for the original sin of being white. It's open hostility. Look at Germany, this is disturbing.

youtube.com/watch?v=L2TLo1Utb1I

Sweden has a chance like any other european country. The world just has to reach the breaking point where the great race war starts.

>Hurr durr look guys, some swedes did an experiment with a new "national language" that was such a joke the leftists sued their grant money back that makes Sweden cucked hahahahaha

Man these divide and conquer threads don't even try anymore.

haha... hahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You know those accents that turn everyone speaking them into braindead, inarticulate, violent mongoloids? Like Multicultural London English.

Enjoy it, Swedes. So vibrant!

I will be forever grateful to Sweden for getting my over my Vikingboo stage.

Sweeden super YES

AHAHAHAHAHA

>Breitbart

how about some proper sources

>this shit got grant money
you're still cucked

What the fuck is wrong with that country?

Its pooled, they also put it into other research.
Try harder being relevant.

LOL Swedes are being replaced

coming soon to all EU countries

LOL buncha cucks in europe. you should put your women in charge because your men in power are obviosuly all wimply snowflakes and there's no way your women could do worse than you're doing

Jesus christ.

>breitbart

You know that creepy image about faggots chasing the bug? That's what Sweden reminds me of.

How are they going to accomplish that? Like 40 percent of their country is non white and they have no guns. Also around half of ethnic swedes are women and half the men are cucked.

>Replacing native accent
>In their native land
>Butchering the language because they want filthy immigrants to be first and not the folks living there
>This is what leftists of the usa are fighting for right now so Mudslimes get to ravage their land

>It's now considered racist to be well spoken.
>Let's dumb everyone else down instead of asking others to assimilate.

Hitler wouldn't lose now because you wouldn't be able to mobilize whites the same way. Maybe Russians would attack depending on their interests.

Holy fuckin' shit, Sweden. What the fuck are you faggots doing? How fucking pathetic, weak and spineless cucks are you for putting up with this shit? You must really want all swedish culture to vanish from earth.

research into what? Cuckolding?

they link to a swedish article about it

ostrasmaland.se/oskarshamn/ny-rikssvenska-lanseras/

There is no chance of somalians ever pronouncing Swedish correctly so they are changing "correct Swedish" to sound like when a Somalian speaks it lmao.

This is a bad move designed to erase everything swedish, which will only cause more friction.

Here in Wales, everyone speaks with a Welsh accent, regardless of your backround and everyone gets on just fine.

Sweden is too far beyond redemption.

JUST

>Standard Swedish

Thank fuck i live in Scania, Where every single "public announcer" is in the Scanian dialect.

Please rest of Sweden just fucking die already so we can succeed and go chill with Denmark

I lived in a Swedish ""ghetto"" for 10 years

Translations:
Walla: I swear. Can be added: "Walla på koran" - "Swear on the qur'an?"
Läänn(i): Neutral referral, 2nd person.
Mannen: While an actual Swedish word it's used in a non Swedish manner to refer to someone else directly or in a descriptive form.
Hanhära: Han hära, often used in negative ways, example "Mannen hanhära är riktig rasse walla" - "Man this guy is a real racist, I swear". Han hära in direct uncontexted Swedish means "this guy"
Para: Money.
Paraknas: Not enough money to buy drugs.
Svenne: Native swede.
Blatte: It's their self-created word which is most closely replicated in the english language as "nigga".
Klippa: To cut, in normal Swedish language. Used as a word for robbery in Ghetto Swedish.

If I can remember any more I will write it down.

>swede
>getting red pilled through rape

if whoever pushing this gets raped, she will just say "im so sorry for being white, thank you for collecting your retribution with my body, i have learned my lesson"
sweden is beyond saving

Its just another way for the academic leftist upperclass to show how diverse they are to ''ordinary'' people. Nobody really gives a fuck about this ''new dictionary'' except for students, journalists and politicians.

Yeah this is really stupid and the general consensus is that nobody cares.
Nobody will use this because we already had a 'standard' swedish that nobody used.

literally 30% of all streets i checked out last night in sweed were full of blacks and refugees

Yeah, like in the Seventies when they took in millions of Finnish immigrants who totally fucked Sweden up. Sweden never recovered.

En finne igen!

>attempting chinese-level manipulation of language

this will not work

>Your face when you realize that there are more arabs living in Sweden than Finns

Genuinely shed a tear for all the nationalist Swedes who haven't gone 100% batshit insane yet

>Sup Forums actually thinks swedes are behind this

and here I thought you guys were redpilled

Swebonics

Funny how Sup Forums used to say swedish women were among the hottest on the planet

Funny how Sweden Yes! used to be just a meme,

Funny how now they are the first to serve as an example to others

Atheism was a mistake

Now I'm imagining a numale lecturer trying to talk all MUP DA DOO DIDDA JAVLA BIX NOOD interleaved with borkspeak about diversity and so forth.

I am not joking. If the Sweden democrats don't win in 2018 i will move away. They want me, an ethnic young swede, to speak a version of swedish adapted for immishits.

Fucking Sweden... It's not even funny any more

So... newspeak?

All these 1984 comparisons to Trump, and it's already happening in Sweden and Germany

>students, journalist and politicians

still could become a problem over time. Like i said you guys need to safeguard your historical documents before they are altered or destroyed

I imagine it is like if they suddenly turned the american nigger dialect into the official dialec

Especially those Finnish immigrants are a humongous problem. Every Finnish man gets his wife, mother and daughter cucked or raped by primitive Finns. Horrible!

youtube.com/watch?v=p72C-vDgAJo&t=11s

What Swedes used to be like when they helped us in the war ^. Extremely good words from Swedish veterans

Looks like the majority is accepting and doesn't give a shit. What are the numbers of the opposition in Sweden? Seems to me like they're a minority or they're not loud enough.

88 of truth confirm

>implying cuckstianity isn't at the forefront of pushing this shit

>muh turn the other cheek
>muh love thine enemy
>muh we're all gods creation

It's just another universalist multiculturalist brainwashing scheme

Immigration is bad, mmmm'kay? Immigration is bad. Immigration is bad, mmmmmm'kay? Immigration is bad.

Sometimes you guys just feel retarded.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Why is sweden getting this? What did sweden ever do?

Don't fucking run away, change your fucking shithole into the white country it used to be. Join movements, advertise the uncukced ideal and fight for your homeland.

>Let's dumb everyone else down instead of asking others to assimilate

more like how the Borg assimilates

Discussions turn into vomit when you start using terms like "cuck", you fucking moron. Present your arguments like an actual human being.

Allow me to demonstrate the superior accent.

Normal: Hej, vill du äta middag med mig någon gång?

English: Hi, would you like to eat dinner with me sometime?

Nigger: EEEH GUSEN, VALLA VILLRU KÄKA PIZZA MEH MEEEJ JALLA INFASHALLAH!

I don't know what it's like for the kids now, but I had pretty good history teachers. We were taught extensively about norse mythology in elementary school for example

We were never taught much at all about the cold war though, which I think was pretty weird. I mean who gives a shit about ancient fucking egypt compared to all the important shit they leave out?

>no video to hear what it sounds like
Pointless article.

t. triggered cuckold

You are alright US bro, you are alright.

Finland and Denmark are better than Sweden in every way, prove me wrong, you can't.

We as a people never faced hardship since fucking forever, All that shit we built up during both world wars and later the cold war had us at a better place than most, Combine that with Olof Palmes "Solidarity" shit (all tho he was somewhat nationalistic) and we have present Sweden

t. cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=z0j-S4xaNk8
Look at me
This is Swedish now

is it like how niggers in london say "thing" as "ting"?
jesus fuck that must be horrible to listen to

They really want to turn Europe into another turd world continent.

And the middle, and the beginning. Germany never had a chance to win WW2. If Hitler was logical he would have stopped after the treaty of Munich and continued developing Germany. The Western allies didn't mind Germany too much as a powerful Germany diametrically opposed to the USSR acted as a useful countermeasure against the Soviets.

What Hitler should have done was guaranteed the protection of former possessions of the Russian Empire (Poland, Finland, the Baltic states) and attempted to play up Germany's role as the bulwark against communism. Hitler might have never lived to see Germany dominate world politics but by forming friendly relations with the east via its protection pacts and by attempting to convince Poland to assist in the migration of Germans in Poland into Germany proper he easily could have developed the foundation for a German led central and Eastern Europe.

yes the germans are telling us how "un-american" donald trump is. What would they know about being an american? They don't even know what it means to be german anymore

Most of Europe is dead

Besides this being a leftist lunacy. Is it actually possible to achive it?

Accents aren't taught, they are assimilated from the society. To change it, wouldn't a big percentage Svens social interactions need to be done with Alis? Why would that even happen?