The new American family

REEEEEEEEEEE

thestranger.com/slog/2016/12/12/24743189/these-photos-of-a-seattle-family-in-south-park-brought-tears-of-joy-to-my-eyes

The Murphy Peetz of Southern Street

Published 12/12/16
"If you just read about us—two middle aged, college educated parents working blue collar jobs, living in a gritty blue collar neighborhood, four dogs, two cats, two very unusual kids, both special ed students, one who is out LGBT, all living in under 1000 square feet—one might imagine a very different picture from what we really look like and how we really are."
I connected to Shawna Murphy through a mutual friend that spotted an Instagram photo I took of her with her daughters at a Martin Luther King Day rally. She was leading the older girl, holding a protest sign, by the hand while the younger child rode on her back. The visual stuck with me. In September I began photographing Shawna (a child-care provider), her husband Christian Peetz (a painter), and daughters Beezus and Minnow Murphy in Seattle's South Park neighborhood. From the start of the school year, and past the 2016 presidential election, I documented Shawna and Christian's progressive parenting style, and how the family showed up for their community in divisive times.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestranger.com/slog/2017/02/01/24836697/guest-editorial-an-open-letter-to-my-mother-who-voted-for-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=awtz1UfUBxc
archive.is/Ov5So
tedzee.com/murphy-peetz-photo-essay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a-at least they're w-white

The Stranger used to bring big bucks from human trafficking ads. Fuck that shitsheet.

Liberal Marxist brainwashing is truly Satanic

(((White)))

Still miles better than a """"conservative"""" black male/white female family.

The best part of the story is she runs a day care in South park Seattle. A very vibrant and diverse community but look at the picture of her "daycare" gotta give it to the coloreds they know when to avoid crazy

They all look secretly miserable and that looks like the worst existence I could ever imagine.

> two very unusual kids, both special ed students, one who is out LGBT
>one who is out LGBT

No.

I dunno about this......

The Stranger is literally a communist street paper in the most cucked city in the country. These faggots are pure evil.

>black male
>family

Seriously, pastebin that shit. Those people are the fucking dregs of humanity.

Definitely a man.

These people don't look like any family in my area.

thestranger.com/slog/2017/02/01/24836697/guest-editorial-an-open-letter-to-my-mother-who-voted-for-trump

Wait, that's a boy? Or a lesbian girl?

>Direct linking The Stranger

The fuck is wrong with you OP

(((genderfierce)))

Encouraging comments

First. Wtf name is Beezus? Like did the kid name itself?
Second that kid looks seriously twisted up. Look at the eyes. Never seen a kid so dark.
>she was a lesbian. She came out to her family at age 9, and to her schoolmates last year, at age 11.

Wtf kind of 9 year old knows they're a gay woman (this is a trans kid right?)

>implying i wouldnt fuck the middle girls mouth.

>The nu American family

It's a boy turned girl turned gay.

So a straight cross dresser who is about to have his life fucked up because his parents are going to give him hormones to make him grow into a woman because they're progressive

She'd bite your dick off. Have fun.

>welcome to the family son.

youtube.com/watch?v=awtz1UfUBxc

>special Ed.
>LGBT

Actually, user i'd believe this.

So did you...

>girl

>tfw this is disappearing if not entirely gone among millennials

>The new American family

Looks like my aloholic great aunt holy shit

>Beezus
>Minnow
Great.

Archived link: archive.is/Ov5So

Jews desperate to stave off their impending humiliation with tales of submissive goyim who beg to eat more excrement.

I'M GOIN' DOWN TO SOUTH PARK
GONNA HAVE MYSELF A TIME

>that dad

EEEETHAAAAAN

best RE villain in a long fucking time

>boss fight in dissection room
>he picks up the chainsaw
>grab the other chainsaw after avoiding him a few times
>HEHEHEHAWHAW THAT'S THE TICKET BOY
>mfw

That was when I knew that Jack Baker was the best RE villain.

This is appalling. It's just too much cringe.
My fucking eyes.

That poor...thing. Boy that is 'becoming a girl' that still finds girls attractive but will now be a lesbian after he has his dick cut off so he can be a true girl and love other girls like a progressive lesbian.

FUCK.

tedzee.com/murphy-peetz-photo-essay

There's the photographers website which gives nice little captions to the pictures.

I'm seeing it with my own eyes so I can't but I really want to believe this is not real and there aren't people out there raising children. I'm not religious but I'm starting to believe in the devil and how he can affect people's hearts and minds. What other explanation is there to show what drove these people completely insane? Are they just mentally ill or did something drive them to this point?

sauce

Rule of thumb: If someone is writing an article about you, it means you're fucked up.

If you were normal, no one would give a shit.

I'm turning to religion for exactly this reason too. I've spoken to a Priest recently about this stuff because it was plaguing my thoughts and keeping me up at night. He said it's the Devil. He even implied that the destruction of the white race is part of the devil's plan.

I've had similar thoughts. I really want that blissful ignorant lifestyle like so many around me have but it's hard to do.

Nathan Fielder?

AT least they are family chav, their mothers didn't have to suck cocks for rent like yours did on East London.

>but I'm starting to believe in the devil

Good. You're halfway there then.

There are always dark forces at work beyond the corporeal. This isn't just a physical battle.

Evil has a new face.

>and daughters Beezus and Minnow
>Beezus

Sort yourself out.

>progressive parenting style

>a mexicunt commenting on poverty and family

You live in shit and your females start having kids at 12 years old

Def pizza parties buried in there somewhere

Why does the little girl have hands by her crotch? is that part of the skirt she's wearing??

>and the rest is history. Or herstory, as my mom always says
jesus christ. this gender shit is on their mind all the time. ALL THE TIME.

>They all look secretly miserable and that looks like the worst existence

That's just what living in Seattle does to a person. This is nothing new. Seattle is where dreams go to die.

from kikebook.. holy shit

two mentally ill fags damaging two mentally ill kids

> MY CUP OF JOY DOTH BRIMMETH OVER!!

being this unaware of why you find anything that's outside the normal curve "exciting"

faggots

deviant virtue-shilling faggots

Wait I'm confused what I'm supposed to be seeing here.

Two parents with mentally challenged kids, one whos gay, march around for hillary?

one a trans
the male is a numale fag
and the son is a trans lesbian

also known as end of society, child abuse

The youngest looks unhappy.

All this libtard brainwashing is working against the sheep

It just wants to go be in a real family.

I feel the worst for the older one though. Fucking child abuse.

So the mom is a dude and the older daughter is a boy

oh my

why the fuck would anyone upload a pic like this of their daughter..

so sad
these people should be jailed

yo famalam wtf why u searching for cheese pizza?

I'm going to instructed my half-White/half-Asian sons to slay as much White liberal pussy as possible, no condom and nut inside.

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, SON.

They look completely dead inside.

I lived in South Park for a while. Shit place.
Even driving through it is shitty.

>and daughters Beezus and Minnow Murphy

she looks like she's being molested

>college educated
>named their kid Beezus

That article is an American nightmare. These sick fucks need to get Purged.

I can't get over how white the child care is because she lives in such a diverse area. Latinas mothets must instinctly know they don't want anything to do with these white progressives and there children.

>half-White/half-Asian sons
>slay

lol

>>named their kid Beezus
Shit nigga, the other one is named Minnow FFS.

This is extremely normal for Seattle. Especially the pedo beard.

There is some Caris James shit going down with that little girl.

#pizzaslut
#gaybaby

>>half-White/half-Asian sons
>>slay
>
>lol
Gurls. Can't live with gurls, and can't kill them, am I right?

I want to kiss the older child, I dont care if it has a dick.

BOYS GOT TO EAT
GOT TO HAVE HIS SUPPER

Where's the refugee in the pic? Oh wait... is he the one taking the photo?

Nice one, Sadiq!

This....its 100% child abuse

Is this the liberal version of rednecks?
American whites are a disgrace

we are through the fucking looking glass here

So they shit out a retard and then thought "hey, lets go for another one!"

Pretty apt way of putting it.

Everyone knows this is because of drugs right?

Beezus is from an old kids' book. A goid one actually. Author Beverly Cleary, her stories were hysterically funny. Set in 1950s Portland OR. Thing is Beezus was a nickname for a little girl who couldn't yet pronounce "Beatrice". Odd choice really, Cleary's stories are way too old school and classy for this couple.

Mentally ill twisted fuck ups of genetics. They all need to be hung.

>Everyone knows this is because of drugs right?
Drugs can't explain the level of depravity here. Only mental illness can begin to explain the levels of insanity.

The maw and paw Facebook's are Goldmines

>older girl
>girl
>"daughters"

A family with two kids, father and a Moth-

Diabolical, I hope he spreads his superior seed far and wide before the AIDS takes him.

lol look at that ancient Volvo