THIS is United States of America

THIS is United States of America.

>Mixed/mixed marriage
Nothing wrong here.

No, that's a bunch of degenerate race mixers.

why the fuck do these niggas military uniforms never fucking fit?

whats with them sleeves?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

>Chair Force
>fat
:^)

Asian mom is so smol

jesus christ, thats gonna be one fucked up looking child.

the chink has to stand on a step

They're getting married, so, I'll allow it. And all the parents are together. This is outlier.

cousin is in the air force.

They just give ya shit up to you to make it fit

That groom is a big guy - maybe 6'4"?

What a sloppy looking SMSgt.

>womanlet mom
>son still taller than dad

WHITE GENES REEEEEEEEEE

What kind of a mongrel will come out of that

this one ugly picture. trump shouldn't try to prolong the existence of this jewish hellhole. it needs to die already.

>no mexicans

fake and gay

Why does he look so asian? I have half white half asian friends and they look completely white aside from dark brown hair and brown eyes

White guy looks like he's not long for life

Ever heard of genetic lottery?

what the fuck

All Men overweight. Yeah, must be murica

Looks like a nice family.

Wrong. You get this suit in basic training, and you spend half a day having it tailored to fit you. This senior just got fat and never bothered to have his new jacket tailored.

Disgusting mongrels.

I bet all 6 have jobs, are educated, pay taxes, obey laws, and tip (yes, even the chair force guy)

I have no problem with this

Looks like european/asian/african mix. will probably be awesome in multiple ways, assuming it doesn't look too much like dad or the white grandmom and black grandad.

maybe another tiger woods: attractive, intelligent, athletic, all around awesome except for that part where he apologized and sought therapy for his sex drive, but maybe that was an act to try to keep sponsorship millions pouring in.

>Asian mom using a booster
I laffed

No, but from the looks of it, the two new Wongs may make a white.

This is fucked

it's the multicultural friends at the wedding

BM/WF and WM/AF are the inferior KEK couples. Their kids will be idiot mongrels.

user i think he's jewish

Aryan pure warrior wedding. Defenders of the white race. 14 words my son.

holy hell +1 internet

kek im dying

Kids:
50% white, 25% black, 25% chink

Let's cuck their balls off.

I have no problem with this. Everyone looks like a decent and valuable member of society.

What's the problem?

If your flag was different, this post would be floating on an ocean of (you)s

It's sad, but that's just how the autists play

Half white, and the nigger and chink will cancel each other out. Kids will be OK.

They should all go into the oven

>BLEACH'D

/thread

dependapotomus and the welfare fag who married it.

Motherfucker we get a clothing allowance. This guy is just a piece of shit.

Disgusting American mongrels

Murica is sick it must nuked ASAP

That poor poor child. It will be dumber than an Asian, less speedy than a black, less attractive than a white, and riddled with health problems too complex for current medical advances to treat.

These are supposed to be outliers and uncommons; not promoted and encouraged. We need a long winter to purge the crap.

this is too

also please wipe the smudge off your toothpaste

>The groom is fat
Confirmed

asian women are short, retard.

Their parents already racemixed, I dont see why they shouldnt at this point
This
If theyre very luck theyll get a tiger woods

why the fuck is an asian marrying a black? that's what is bothering me the most. black Alastor Moody banging one of the Wachowski sisters is a close 2nd.

>1 post by this ID
Shill

>Obtaining Knights of the Round

kek

i dont get why 3/5 nigga girl like her would go for down syndromed asian even if he´d be tall. maybe she has a thing for hot potato

This is not typical of America. The black father is still present.

Brazil says otherwise.

Those feet so fat
they can't even sport shoes

WTF!?
damn murica, u scary

fpbp

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

(2^2)U

Holy shit underrated American bantz.
10/10

good luck finding an organ donor. ho lee shieet

Babies will be 50% white. Maybe the race mixing advocates are into something after all... No troll.