Betsy DeVos is DOA in the Senate

Susanne Collins and Lisa Murkowski just killed Betsy DeVos' nomination for Department of Education.

>twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ/status/826870753941336073

Press F to pay respects.

>why won't Trump appoint more women
>REEE NOT THAT ONE

Devos is actually shit though so whatever. As long as Sessions and Rex get in nothing else matters.

I figured they'd get one.

Trump should respond by eliminating the Department.

This

This.

Why the fuck would his picks need to be approved, this is a retarded system
Supreme leader means supreme leader

You realize it doesn't mean she's out right?

Dr David Duke confirmed for next secretary of education nominee, as trump quietly dissolves the Department

If Sessions votes Y, Pence comes in and breaks the tie.

Which Republican caved?

That's what I mean. Doesn't mean she's out for the count

This isn't the Reichstag, Hans.

Sessions will vote yes. Pence will approve.

We should just keep ramming shit down the democrats throats

The Maine senator was one. She's basically a democrat though so that shouldn't surprise anyone

OP here vvv
>Susanne Collins and Lisa Murkowski

sorry if i made that too difficult

It's to protect us in case a complete Machiavellian cunt like Hillary gets elected.

Pence gonna break the vote. Nice try though. Dont you realize yet? The right always wins, thats why its the right. You are just whats left.. the trash... the filth..the degenerates and losers.. the followers the never do wells, the people that cant think for themselves so they require a nanny state to take care of them. suckin government tit. grown babies.. fuk off scum

>DeVos vote comes first before Sessions is kicked
>Sessions brings it to 50-50
>Electric Fence breaks the tie in favor of DeBimbo

There.

Bullshit. Trump will not allow himself a loss this early. He will go apeshit and start doxing people's grandmothers

>Betsy DeVos

This is a shit pick, the position should just be axed entirely

Devos was chosen to subvert the Department of Education right?

FAKE NEWS

CNN now saying Pence vote will be the tie breaker to confirm her.

/thread

So she became a billionaire while going to a private school and thats somehow bad

though I think he should've picked somebody else, she will obviously still get approved when Pence and Sessions vote

Good.

Fucking dumb bitch would teach creationism in schools. Surely Trump can choose a better candidate?

She's going to send US tax dollars to subsidize private schools. That's not subverting anything.

No, it's family money. She's a Stacey.

This.

Who the fuck likes public education?

Who the fuck gets a job at anything other that McDonald's by graduating John D Shitstain high school these days?

I went to grad school and I still had to end up joining the military to learn something that's actually fucking applicable to the real world.

Please, those cucks would bend the knee as fast as possible to lap up whatever shitty choice plops out of her mouth.

I think she was one of Trump's worst picks.

I just don't see the appeal, everything about her sounds terrible.

He just needs to make a better pick.

According to libcucks everything Republicans do is bad. Just ignore them they're still a bunch of butthurt fags

What can we say to argue Devos is a good pick for her position? Argue that school choice is beneficial to a child's educational development and that all parents who are motivated to ensure their children receive the best education will sacrifice what they have to in order to do so? What else?

DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL

>(((DeVos)))

Lmao if you think any woman worth a billion dollars actually earned it.

tell them its to fix dubya's no child left behind program

The DoEd is a pile of shit and damaging it would actually help children.

I'm a teacher. Give me a quick rundown on how spooked I should be.

Rowling?

Thanks for this update. Link to tweet or story or anything?

Honestly

Devos was too weak of a candidate.

Her contributions to the GOPe were suspicious, and she couldn't answer basic questions on the DoE.

I know Trump wants to dismantle the DoE, which is all good, and I'm for it. But, he could have picked someone far more capable than Devos.

I'm thinking he either has dirt on her or she has pledged her undying loyalty to his will.

Open to good conversation on this

get a real job tier

some have actually earned it
i no whaat youre saying doe

No longer worth a billion dollars cause she donated a lot of money to charity but I'll give you that.

im glad, this bitch was a common core pusher

Any idea on who his second choice would be?

Rex just got approved. Woot

>billionaire

so what

>education degree

worthless, poisonous garbage, propagandistic feminist marxist garbage

>teaching experience

who cares

>school environment

worthless

>public school

lmao, poisonous garbage

>putting children in public school

good, she actually cares about her children

>does not believe in public education

good

>public teachers are overpaid

Public school teachers poison the youth with marxist feminist mental cancer. They are very overpaid.

>for profit education

>invested in Christian schools

good

>wants to funnel money out of public into Christian schools

good

Not at all. Your union killed her.

Hoping for Rex
Sessions should get blocked though.

I honestly wanted DeVos for one simple reason. Her brother is Erik Prince.

I do agree.

But who?

That feel when Stacy said

"I'm a white girl, no matter how much I fuck up, or if there is a race or civil war, whoever wins, I'm going to be perfectly fine."

Before leaving my life forever and with the bill for our apartment I was too stupid to not make her sign for.

Parents doctors and professors, grandparents oil barons. And she's now a roastie more like. Raised her good to. Nice Christian family, lead by her father, who only cheated in secret. Never broke up the family. I don't think they are salvageable to be honest, I think we are headed to the fall no matter what.

I'm just glad I'll understand how to defend myself now.

You should be spooked if you rely on union-mandated raises and job security without actually getting your kids to learn anything.

>tfw Trump just appoints another FUCKING WHITE MALE in her place

Education goes back to the states. Fuck common core and Federal run education.

Thanks Liberals for the helping to kill government indoctrination.

Yeah it's definitely not perfect and probably not functioning as optimally as the FF wanted, but that's the base reason for why we have these systems.

Uhh read the news lately?

rex and sessions are /ourguys/ but devos is just some rich cunt that trump assigned to a position as thanks for massive donations, because he has a weird obsession with rewarding loyalty

Go on...

Does Erik Prince, the former blackwater guy, have an agenda with Education that he plans to use his sister as surrogate for?

This is interesting.

DeVos was nothing but a pawn in Trump's chess game. total false flag

they both already got confirmed my friend

pretty much.
REEEEDdit BTFO again

shut up
ctr do your own research

I've heard David Gelernter's name tossed around....but he's more of a tech guy.

Wrote a book on how cucked the education system is by jewish intellectuals too.

Another thing you can say is that School Choice programs disproportionately HELP kids in inner cities, and this has been shown in NYC and DC, among other places.

In other words, white folks don't need school choice because they already have mobility to move to good school districts. School Choice is a policy to help black children get better education. (Just don't tell them that obviously all students would benefit from a school choice regime.)

>invested 200 million in christian schools
>negative

And thus, the final nail in America 's education system. It's be easier for Trump and his children to rule for decades with an ignorant population. It's basically a utopia.

And when asked to elaborate? We can't just give the bullshit "look it up I don't have time to teach you etc" response, they'll be expecting that. We have to give such sharp, accurate, and well read responses and ideas that they are forced to concede in a unhinged tantrum.

You people are fucking full retard stupid if you think Trump wont get all his picks.

t. shareblue

That's the idea.

They did it to us for 8 years, now it's our turn.

No you dumb bastards, education is everything right now. We HAVE to take over the education system to end the cycle of constant indoctrination that schools do. Nothing we do right now matters more than that, and deporting as many illegals as we can. Those buy us time. Everything else is a diversion to weaken liberal resistance.

I could be a better education secretary. Trump not even giving me a call is bullshit.

Thank fuck.

I am a liberal who is cautiously optimistic about Trump. I'd even say hopeful. The Betsy Devos pick was clearly bullshit though. Sister to Blackwater Erik Prince? No first hand education experience? Never attended public schools even? Out of touch billionaire? Yah. Fuck this crazy broad.

I am looking forward to Sessions locking up Hillary though.

fuck off
ctr
dont reply to me

Good we don't need more Christcucks

What are the benefits of dismantling the DoE?

Youre saying you'd risk the future of education out of spite for Democrats? This nation is truly done.

I'll have to pick up his book.

Agreed. Liberals were doing this shit back in the 60's

Also checked.

>No first hand education experience? Never attended public schools even?
You shills just never learn, do you?

Oy Vey Goyim we can't let you change common core. We need to make sure every child in America is liberated and taught about the 6 million for a whole month, read Anne frank diary, and watch Schindler list.

KEK confirms

There is nothing we can do to change the course of education unless we remove every educator that exists and block all university educated people from entering a new education system that we create from the ground up.

Saving money and letting states decide the fate of their own schools.

less marxist propaganda to our children for starters

Schools should be controlled locally. Do you really want your kids learning creationism every time rural and suburban retards elect literal Hitler? :^)

This, Devos is actually shit.

>Never attended public schools even?
You say this like it's a bad thing.
American public schools are a joke dude.

I can't wait until Pence forces her through, and you cunts will just have to deal with it.

Public schools are poisonous trash and shouldn't exist.

Idk, kinda sounds like brainwashing and propaganda to me. Glad I'm not growing up in today's world. These kids will be working for the Chinese and Russians the minute they turn 18.

>Creationism is just a theory! It shouldn't be taught to our children in school.
>REEEE EVOLUTION IS LAW DON'T EVEN TRY AND USE LOGIC IT'S ABSOLUTE REALITY

It is when she has no other experience. She doesn't even have anything she can spin into education experience.

I notice you're not trying to educate me. I'll take that as a sign.

Devos is going to run the schools into the ground

No, that's not the case. A tightly designed curiculum, which the left has given the fed the power to do thanks to common core, and local involvement, are more than enough to get the ball rolling on lower education.

Make college reactive to market pressures (i.e., making getting a feminist degree financially impossible) by ending subsidized loans, that will do it faster than just about anything else.

We CAN do this, but we have to be on the same message.

>revamping the failure and propagandist education system we have now is "risking the future of education"

Hello, Crew.