Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/National-News/Mossad-agents-have-been-posing-as-CIA
youtube.com/watch?v=egPbzatYJIg
youtu.be/PY-6mmj3HsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2/2

What does that mean for me

It means blowout soon, stalker.

Crusade of the Second Millennium 2: Electric Boogaloo.

can /k/ define for me what the difference between a ballistic missile and a "nuclear capable" ballistic missile is? Is there some special thing they need for the missile to carry a nuke, besides the nuke itself of course.

not really all that.

could I get a... quick rundown?

Woops I meant third millennium.

well it's official, Israel is in full control of the white house.

get ready for Iraq 2.0

another golf war, a war against iran

All ballistic missiles are essentially nuclear-capable, you just need a small enough nuclear weapon to fit in it and a missile that works.

>golf war

Why did Obama have to go? He would've BTFO Iran at a golf war.

Reminder:
>Mossad agents have been posing as CIA and recruiting terrorists
terrorists
jpost.com/National-News/Mossad-agents-have-been-posing-as-CIA

It depends on their ability to carry a certain amount of weight, their range, the speed it's designed to go through, and generally things that would not be common on a conventional rocket (it's not like they plan on starting a space program or to launch satellites)

IIRC it has to do with the maximum load and missile accuracy. Technically any idiot can catapult a nuclear warhead, but most would like to be sure the nuke is big enough to be a nuke, and there's no chance of it accidentally nuking your own shit

Tax money continues to go to wars, a few bridges fall down, roads get a little worse, wall is ten feet shorter.

It's the worry that Iran may equip their ballistic missiles with nuclear warheads. Often the hardest part of a nuclear arsenal is perfecting the range you can throw your missiles.

Iran is developing the throwing capacity while claiming they aren't going to arm them with nuclear warheads. Once they have those warheads, their arsenal is effectively built.

As much as I'm not a fan of Iran, I won't lie, zlightly goncerned...

Also:
>Suddenly Trump cares about UN rules
kek

Ballistic missile is a conventional warhead, i.e. a warhead with a non-nuclear explosion used to attack ships, tanks, bunkers, structures, etc. A nuclear ballistic missile is a nuclear missile. The missiles are the same it's just the warheads that are different.

>leaving for Marine boot camp in 6 weeks
>see this shit
I fucked up didn't I

He was actually not that good at golf. He used to threaten all the celebrities he played with saying they needed to let him win

One has the word 'nuclear' in it so as to evoke images of bloody corpses flying through the air and mushroom clouds. Of course, even a primitive SCUD rocket can carry a NBC warhead, given enough miniaturization.

It's easy to forget a good 80%+ of people have little to no knowledge of things outside their specialization or interests, Combine it with how emotional and irrational humans can be, and and the media likes to take advantage of that to rake in the $$$.

Fighting for the Jews.. yeah you fucked up.

>marine
fucked up by default grunt

t. us army vet

>Joining the marines instead of the air force

That was your first fuck up.

F

>joins the military with any intention other than war fighting

Why?

Oh boy, can't wait to see more goys die for the promised land! Thank you Trump, you're the best ally.

I hope not. Might just be a pissing contest.

Why the has the GOP been trying to fuck over Iran for the last two decades? Holy shit what have they done to you? Or do you just want their oil? Have you learned nothing from Iraq, you won't make a fucking profit on their oil because the war will cost so much and you will be left with yet another dysfunctional country to manage.

Please don't tell me this is still butthurt over their embassy siege. It's insane how much the republicans are willing to tolerate Trump's anti-establishment positions so long as he sticks to the promise of pwning Iran.

It means more Americans get to die :)

Fuck you, Mohammed. We aren't going to be cucked by Iran any longer. Even Brexit can't save your sad country.

Oh I want to see some action I just don't want to fight a Jewish war against Iran

I want to fight the chinks enough sand monkeys already

America wages wars all the time. At least Trump will get you paid.

Looks like (((they))) got to him. This will be a good way to install that (((central bank))) that Iran doesn't have.

youtube.com/watch?v=egPbzatYJIg

Rex just confirmed.

Why would anyone join the Air Force? So I can sip tea and watch Little House on the Prarie from 9-5 and then claim I provided a service for my country?

Iran and China are allies

Dare I say, Iran is admonished?

Fuck off anti semite...

You know why.
youtu.be/PY-6mmj3HsI

Who are Iran's allies? Would a war with them really start WWIII?

Good they can both get fucked up

In all honesty, this is very disappointing.

Iran has undermined the US about a million times. I thought that was our real target when we re-sparked the Gulf war. They have been probably the most openly defiant against us and our (((allies)))

Hi r/The_Cuckold

OMG IRAN will become the 52 State of the Union!

>A: They are basically at war with Saudi Arabia except they crossed out 'Iran' and scribbled 'Rebels' on their missiles

Really makes you think

>He didn't expect to do any warfighting
>he joined the military

Choose your own adventure, user. You may only pick one.

Trump will have (((Our Greatest Ally))) nuke Iran.

Dont be concerned were sending fags like me to go blow peoples heads off. There is no way they will ever hit US soil.

Iran is among the last bastions of ancient pagan culture that has yet to be sanitized by the jews, christians and muslims.

If we lose it we lose our biggest and last connection to our non-jewed ancestors.

Yes, actually. It's a far easier job, less stress, good money and you walk out with good experience for a career. If you want to be a disposable grunt who lives in squalor for the same amount of pay then that's all on you.

HURRR DURR TRUMP ISN'T A NEOCON GUYS

Good thing Hillary didn't win, she's such a warhawk

WW3 with Russia for sure

H-haha

Right guys

Drain the swamp was just a phrase, nobody took it seriously. Just like "lock her up" Nobody actually expects hillary to go to prison.

Fuck these faggots. Stand up, Recruit, and be thankful you have a commander that doesn't hate you. Thank you for your service.

>Attack on a Saudi ship by Houthis
Didn't the Saudis start that fucking fight, though?

Both Russia and China are allied with Iran

How is it a crusade when your fighting for Israel and Saudi Arabia you fucking dumb little goy?

Oh don't worry Mr. Leaf, you are you coming with us just like you always have. Won't matter what Weed president says

I dun wan you to die for sum middle eastern shithole :(

They fund resistance cells in other middle eastern nations. They try to overthrown nations with whom we have agreements with. They actually destabilize the middle east as much as we do, just no one says it like that. It's just called terrorism. I personally have no idea why we help trash like the Saudis but Iran is not any better at all. Iran is not friendly and as far as they're concerned the west should die.

I really see no reason to put up with them. Maybe if we can hurry up and kill them then we can move on to killing the saudis, or at least turn them into puppets.

Iran is one of the few stable countries in the middle east and they have repeatedly called Isreal out on their kikery. Iran poses a threat to Isreal, and could realistically wipe them off the map if it didn't mean that US would attack Iran.

Iran knows this
Isreal knows this

So Isreal uses it's influence and bought out politicians in the US to push a narrirative that Iran is a terrorist state. Realistically if Iran wanted to glass Isreal they could have long ago, but they don't care about them and that vexes Isreal as they are still a threat as long as they exist.

>tl;dr Iran is Isreals problem and they will force US to lose countless lives for their war just like Iraq

Should've joined the Navy, fool
>tfw military police on a carrier

He didn't do anything yet about it, give it some time goddamit. I have faith daddy Trumpy won't be a classic cuckservative

YOU'RE ON NOTICE IRAN!

-via Facebook

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Except these guys

Well, that certainly is worrisome.

Is it even possible to declare war against a country without starting a world war anymore?

Thanks user. I dont think i will with all the new armor. Also i like the heat and guns so i see no problem.

Navy intel here.

It's gunna be good

Now Iran will have the central bank (((they))) want

MR TRUMP PLS BUILD A PIPELINE, A PIPELINE FOR WHITE-IRANIAN PUSSY TO COME TO THE US

GRAB IRAN BY THE PUSSY

Hahaha Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry will be coming with us as usual. Don't you worry about that my little leaf.

Marinebro here. Waddup intel.

trump needs to bunker bust these monkeys back to the stone age. this is n korea all over again. as for the UN? come at me, bro.

Nothing really, Iran would be another non-war if it ever happened.

Our slingshots and wooden sticks will be a great asset to the American war effort

I don't know whether you're being a bunch of good goys ironically or not but war with Iran brings more trouble than good. Congrats, you're kissing Israel's ass again

>americans

>1 post by this ID
>implying America should allow Iran to run roughshod over the middle east
>implying any response means Trump is jewish

c'mon, don't you iranian trolls know better than this? If you had more trolls you wouldn't have to change proxy so often.

The only comfort in this comming shit storm is that hillary would have acted against Iran too. Fucking the ME up in the process.
Only difference is that with Trump we might actually win a war against Iran

>not joining the coast guard

OH SHIT

Thanks for this. Whenever a leftist asserts anything, the opposite is true.

We're right you know

>just like you always have.

Except we haven't. Or is that just an alternative fact of yours?

No, that's where proxy wars come into play. Of course, you can always start some shit with Benis, Sudan or another (on the world stage) unimportant african country, but why waste money on invading them?

A
FUCKING
TREE

Are all foliage related flags fated to shitpost?

Hey man. As a Farsi linguist I'm pretty fucking erect right now.

Iran does not give two shits about the west, don't inflate your sense of self-importance

You have been brainwashed they (((them))) into thinking Iran is even a threat at all to western democracy or the middle east when in reality the only threat they pose is to Isreal

>as usual

Except not as usual. Nice alternative fact.

Trump is right. Don't listen to the shills. Iran has been provoking war with us for decades.

Bibi is jizzing in his pants right now