HAPPENING: IRAN ON NOTICE

"As of today, we are officially putting Iran on notice."

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/10/
youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg
cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/us-intercepts-iranian-weapons/index.html
businessinsider.com/trump-enrique-pena-nieto-mexico-phone-call-humiliating-threatening-2017-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Part one

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/10/

>This joint resolution authorizes the President to use the U.S. Armed Forces as necessary in order to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.

Iranian sea of glass when?

yea thats what we need, an operation iranian freedom. his approval ratings are going to drop to the negatives if he actually gets us into another clusterfuck in the middle east.

That move is just for the kikes and will backfire.

Just establish air superiority (Iran is still using Vietnam era jets) and bomb the shit out of them.

Limited air campaign to destroy all known nuclear facilities and ballistic missile factories, then contain any Iranian counterstrikes with a triple-carrier fleet. Simple.

Yeah, I am no fan of Iran but I don't think a war would be the wisest move right now.

shieeeet

So what other countries are "officially on notice"?

>it was written by a democratic

i'm shocked, someone wants to make up for their party's shortdoings

More war in the Middle East, why the fuck is Iran swing it's cock around

So another war without reason, just for the kikes?
I like a lot of things Trump does, but attacking Iran would be a mistake.

Not because you would not be able to crush them, but rather the aftermath would fuck region even more and would draw you back again.

holy shit. Just as Iran stop using the USD to trade oil. WAR INCOMING

Translation: Ayatollah on suicide watch

The Iranians aren't half-assed Iraqi insurgents.
This will be a rough fight.

>Bans Iran, one of the few nations actively fighting against the kikes and even refuses to recognize the Holocaust
>continues allowing Saudis in

Enjoy your kike president you fucking retards

>Iranian ayatollah is shia-version of abu bakr al-baghdadi
>assuming religious fanatics will be rational
>thinking they won't arm hezbollah with nukes

>taking the mudslime cock
KEK

Oh shiiii
This is Syria all over again.

War incomming

You're taking kike AND muslim cock now you dumb faggot

> I will never learn from my mistakes: The post

Take the oil

Would bankrupt America. A single carrier fleet costs 2.5 million dollars per day to have in active operation. Just the carriers alone would cost as much as the Iraq war did.

Yes goy defend Israel

iranian koranimals BTFO!!!!!!! :)

my retarded friend, 2.5 million USD/day is chump change for the government. US debt itself grows by 4 BILLION per day

Shias are arguably rational and not influenced by barbaic Sunni Wahhabism. Hes not some bagdadi countryside bum. Only nation to hold off against the US since they overthrew their dictator.

Ill say it again, nationalism for everyone and stop going into arbitrary battles on King David of Israel's behalf.

Hezbollah also denounced 9/11. Tell me, do you know the difference between Sunni and shia?

i told you shills we should'nt let trump get his hands on the nuclear code

>iran is BASED allahu akber allah is great and forgiving and muhamad is the manager

Can't wait to read all of Sup Forums's 15 year old armchair generals and war experts are going to say about this one.

Or is this a coup on Trump?

He entering a flight destination unknown. Anybody could have posted it on his twitter.

>the trump administration
man does that feel good

I wouldn't have been ok with this before but now I'm ok with this. This is bannon speed chess.

Is this another fucking war for Israel and Saudia Arabia

display of strength

yo dat pic is raciss mang

looks like Iran's back on the menu boys
youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg

Of course, what would America gain from a war with Iran?

No goyim
It's a war for freedom
Enlist today

I'm fucking excited!

You don't get it. Trump has showed that he still supports saudi arabia and all the terrorist backers in the midle east. he openly attacks and accuses the houthis of being terrorist and attacking saudi arabia, when in reality the saudis started by invading yemen to put in place a puppet of their own.
Trump knows this, he can not know this, but he doesn't care, he will continue with the narrative that houthis = warmonger terrorist, Iran = warmonger terrorist supporters and inminent threat to humanity

He is just another one of ((( them)))

> Display of strength
Good goym

No but they provide regional balance to Jewish interests.

If they were to topple global hegemony of (You) would happen, and I do not want that. Cant handle a challenge, need my tax dollars to support your ethnostate? Sad!

Like in Syria!

Just you see the mainstream media is going to be aboard on this one

>implying that there is any difference between goatfucker Mohamed and goatfucker Ali.
Deal only with those that play (pay) nice

I thought one of the main reasons not to vote for Clinton was her war mongering directed at Iran?
It does seem as time goes on that trump is in the kikes back pocket.

>Deal only with those that play (pay) nice
You reddit fags are fucking worthless.
Dont you get that your fellow Americans will die for nothing but the interests of Israel?
If they have such a big problem with Iran, let them handle it.
I mean you have payed them more than enough money to sustain a war and they have the resources to deal with the aftermath.

If you don't know the difference between Iran and Saudi Arabia, you are either too young, too dumb or a paid shill.
pls get off my board now

Iran? No, it was her threatening to shoot down Russian planes.

>Dont you get that your fellow Americans will die for nothing but the interests of Israel?

This

Dumb as fuck desu. Iran has not armed the Houthis and Iran should be allowed to conduct missile tests as any other country should..

>Iran has not armed the Houthis

Even fake news CNN knows you're wrong.

cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/us-intercepts-iranian-weapons/index.html

There was once a great US president in history

His name was Theodore Roosevelt, and he was a Republican from New York

He said "speak softly, and carry a big stick"

But he didn't mean be a p.c. pussy, yet starting wars all over the world for globalist interests

One of our big problems especially these last few years is weakness, they call Trump a shill but Obama was the one routinely being ranked weaker than Putin - no one respects us anymore, not under Bush and not under Obama, we need a president who the world respects not laughs at and humiliates, and if all they can do is laugh at his hair and skin color but they think he is Hitler, that's power

Youre forgetting that the Trump tax plan is projected to triple the current deficit.

And that is 2.5 million per fleet. 7.5 million per day total for three. Not counting any other operations.

so yes, this plan would bankrupt us. Do you not remember how the Iraq war turned a budget surplus in the largest deficit ever (at the time)?

>fighting a war for the Fed

Really, Donald?

>Unironically linking CNN.

Iran does not border Yemen and Yemen is blockaded. Absolutely no way they are arming Houthis. Physically impossible.

So when MSM agrees with you it's suddenly WTF I love CNN they wouldn't lie and spread the jews propaganda.

Even if it's true it's still propaganda.
The jew always lies except when the truth can hurt you more

What is that hideous thing?

If you want to stabilize the middle east you need ally with iran to rule saudis and btfo sunnis

>UK gets it
Either a full blown invasion of Sup Forums or Burgers are really this war mongering and stupid

Yeah just like the First Gulf War was supposed to be one hell of a fight? The trouble will come after the government is deposed and we're dealing with Vietnam on roids because of the mountainous terrain.

>no one respects US anymore

Yea and trumps retarded ass attitude and foreign policy is just reeling that respect back in.

NO ONE RESPECTS YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED JEW LAPDOG INVADING AND DESTABILIZING PERFECTLY FINE COUNTRIES LIKE LYBIA AND SYRIA
MAYBE IF YOU SAID FUCK YOU TO THE ARABS AND STOPED GIVING THEM MONEY AND WEAPONS AND TRAINING, PEOPLE WOULD START BELIVING YOU HAVE GROWN OUT OF YOUR RETARD FASE, BUT UNTIL THEN, YOU WILL CONTINUE BEING THE RETARDED LAPDOG BITING EVERYTHING IT'S OWNERS TELL HIM TO BITE

>As of today, we are officially putting Iran on notice

What does that even mean?

>There was once a great US president in history
>His name was Theodore Roosevelt, and he was a Republican from New York
>He said "speak softly, and carry a big Trump"
>But he didn't mean be a p.c. pussy, yet starting wars all over the world for globalist interests
What the fuck are talking about you kike loving, reddit browsing piece of shit?
What has Theodore Roosevelt to do with attacking Iran for the interrest of Israel?
Why do are you so willing to sacrifice your own for nothing?

>One of our big problems especially these last few years is weakness
Your main problem is people like you who follow someone of the edge of a cliff, because you are too much of a pussy to take a stand and call someone out on their bullshit.
Trump does good things, but starting a war with Iran is not one of them.

it is which is why (((they))) are against him

where did we attack Iran?

you're a retard

Trump is such a fucking cuck, protecting and opening his ass to the saudis and other wahabist/sunni menace, the shiites are the good non agressive muslims and this faggot is double downing on them, I've supported Trump since day 1 but his stance on islam is wrong and playing right into the hands of the jews.

This is a terrible fucking idea.

He is literally fighting for (((them))) you reddit fag.

HOLY SHIT
What is the thread about Cletus?

(((they))) gave iran billions of dollars to kickstart a nuclear weapons program

he's course-correcting

You're a special kind of retard aren't you?

The great happening draws near! We have awoken an old god and his will shall be done! Woe to thee who have seen so much yet still refuse to believe! Kek controls all! Chaos and fire await us!

ITT people who've never played poker.

He's telling them to chill the fuck out or there will be consequences. He's not declaring war.

actually Iran is aiding the houthis, but like an allied goverment would aide an ally being invaded. they have sent the houthis, which consist of the majority of the regular army and the population, a lot of ammo and weapons along with some other hardware, food and water etc.
Meanwhile the saudis can't fight for shit, and continue getting rekt by sandal wearing sheppards

If the US wanted to show strength they would put an end to this situation by telling the saudis to fuck off and helping the yemeni goverment to erradicate all the isis al qaeda and other terrorist fctions that are now in control of many areas of the country.

but hey, the US can't do that, cause muh terrurist, m-muh Iran is bad xDxdXd

>not even two weeks in

>pushing the jew agenda
>continuing the world police meme despite campaigning as an isolationist

Are we being invaded?
Right now there are 5 threads about this issue on Sup Forums

> The jews are paying for their nuclear weapons program
You cant make this shit up

they didnpt give Iran anything, it was Iran money that was frozen by the banking jews in jewmerica.
If the USA has the right to be free, why can't IRan be free to of developing the tech they want and need to defend themselves from you and israel?
fucking retarded americans I swear

this is exactly what I was saying

So Sup Forums which war will he get us in first? War against Iran, or Mexico?

businessinsider.com/trump-enrique-pena-nieto-mexico-phone-call-humiliating-threatening-2017-2

they need to legitimize the narrative of being cool to attack Iran. I was a 100% trump supporter until today. Now I'm convinced that trump pay shills to shitpost on here 24/7

>Are we being invaded?
No but Iran might be soon unless we put our foot down

oh wow the poor iranians, Obama just HAD to give them """their""" money back because of social justice and reparations n stuff

dumb retard

They just argue about specifics relating to the prophet. Their religious dogma is identical.

JIDF is ironically now shilling against itself

This is tough talk, not intervention. Give him a chance. He might get a better deal out of Iran than Obama ever could and still kill fewer people.

You think Trump would waste money on shills when we got him elected for free?

Believe it or not, Iran has its own interests. They arm groups all the time. All throught the middle east.

I can tell you're reddit trash because you don't even know what ((they)) is supposed to mean, yet you keep using it in the wrong context and making yourself look like a clown.

>It ain't me starts playing

You are the bigges fucking moron I have ever encountered on Sup Forums.
Every single one of your posts is absolute worthless.

Get the fuck back to the_cuckhold, because you are clearly lost.

it's just JIDF warmongering as usual whenever they see any blood in the water (any crisis related to Iran)

they've been doing this for years now, it's like a broken record at this point

He has a 400 pound hacker ready to pounce

(((they))) gave them money

"""their""" is just iran, dont be retarded

you are mad as fucking shit