JEWS ADMIT CHANGING HOLOCAUST NUMBERS

After Trump refused to mention Jews in his holocaust memorial speech, Jews have admitted that they faked that there were 5 million non Jews killed in the holocaust and made the number up so people would feel sorry for the Jews. THIS IS FROM THEIR OWN MOUTH.

“I said to him, ‘Simon, you are telling a lie,’” Bauer recalled in an interview Tuesday. “He said, ‘Sometimes you need to do that to get the results for things you think are essential.’”

Bauer and other historians who knew Wiesenthal said the Nazi hunter told them that he chose the 5 million number carefully: He wanted a number large enough to attract the attention of non-Jews who might not otherwise care about Jewish suffering, but not larger than the actual number of Jews who were murdered in the Holocaust, 6 million.

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57481835/
youtube.com/channel/UCSr1fAbptUAy0G1g1my_GKw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=dIWPVptSULE
youtube.com/watch?v=ATYF_LB5wPA
youtube.com/watch?v=KuyJ8vdCOns
youtube.com/watch?v=ozTHUqHjJP8
socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/jewish-estimate-sees-number-of-holocaust-dead-drop-to-2-8-million/
implyingrigged.info/
youtube.com/channel/UCEx8SZFvXuu1HOqJSSrMYUQ
youtube.com/channel/UCSr1fAbptUAy0G1g1my_GKw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Telegraphic_Agency
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is Sup Forums ignoring this?

because it's 6 gorillian you anti semite.

They still say 6 gorillan but they have still made up about the 5 million, who knows if they made up anything else.

It's 60 quadtrillion you anti semite!

Anyone who claims less than 6 trillion Jews died in the Holocaust is a fuming Nazi lunatic and you know it!

Well fug.

Remember the ≥ 5,000,000

sorry, pls don't arrest me, I will be a good goy.
IDF are the best, see im good, go IDF

+/- 5,000,000*

Yes, the inflated figure was invented by Wiesenthal and this has been known for quite some time but it's one of those things the scholars just kind of keep quiet about, similar to the "no explicit kill order" problem. It's useful to bring up now though because they need a way to refocus it on the Jews.

Fuckin ingenious on Trump's part if that was intentional.

bump bump bump

OLD pol /real pol needs to read this. Fucking shills everywhere I swear

~5'000'000

bumping again

what's this? Is it another bump for lying skypes?

>it is

bump

The jews said that the real number of non-jews is no more than 500,000.

Yet I'm supposed to believe that 6 million jews died.

4D

you havent exactly stumbled upon the story of the century OP

HO' UP, ARE YOU BE SAYIN' THAT SOMEONE LIED ON THE INNERNET?

Satan's digits confirms you're a Jew.

JEW JEWDA JEWI JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW
Nice Jewish propaganda op

Reported to TV licensing for being a wibbly wobbly not-nice.

Because it wasn't 6 gorrilian

ov vey

6 million my ass. If the real number even hit 1 MM I'd be surprised.

well, overall? yes
in concentration camps however that amount is kinda limited by space, 500'000 is still a pretty big number

Hitler gassed six million Jews and the Holocaust really happened. I am a dumb goy and I am sorry my fellow goys did this to the Chosen People.

Oh. Oh wow. I am shocked. Shocked, I say...

OY VEY HOW DARE THAT ANTI SEMITE

Funny, these Dachau records show have a ton of ethnic Poles and Roman Catholics in them...

Also, relative of John Paul II is on this page

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

larpers larping larpers

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

News paper reports 600,000 jews in Germany during onset of WWII. At the time, the population of Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined was also 600,000.

>tfw US is so efficient it does in a day what the Nazi's did in 6 years.

From the article

>Holocaust statement the same day omitting references to the 6 million Jewish victims.

>It is, however, a number without any scholarly basis.

They actually admitted it

I love how they keep bringing attention to it. Shining light on their own lie can only benefit us

It's too late for an apology really.

If I understand right, he is saying that actually 6 milions died but they downplayed it to 5?

True, read it wrong.

It's not an apology they are trying to say only half a million non Jews died while keeping the false 6 gorrilian number

Currency based things inflate over time

You may want to read it again. The 5 million non Jews who supposedly died along with the (((6,000,000))) is a fake number. Which kind of throws the claims of 6 million into doubt as it's the same body that announced both death tolls.

no one died. The holocaust wasn't real. nazis loved jews and treated them exceptionally well.

>give Jews free train rides, haircuts, and showers
>they still find something to kvetch about

all the anti-jew posters here are just leftover hillary shills that are still somehow getting paid.

They made up a lot of shit that isn't true.

btw, here's the entire thread fo picrelated:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57481835/

heh, I read this article after reading an excerpt in a book by David Duke.
It's called "Jewish Supremacism", I highly recommend it. I thought Duke was a retarded redneck, but his cited sources check out

THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE JAILED FOR DENYING THE HOLOCAUST

Also, the International Red Cross disagrees with them.

Which football game is this one?

WE TRIED TO SAVE YOU ALL AND YOU FELL FOR THE JEWISH LIE THAT WE WHERE KILLING YOU

why do our races have to be so gullible?
why do so many of us not learn?
the jews did things like this for centuries
we should really get a clue and do something about it

This

I think the Sup Forums-cup uses Pro Evolution Soccer

FORGET THIS

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN SCHLOMO!

Wait so they're saying more NON JEWS died in the Holocaust than JEWS?
Then why the fuck is it all about them then!?

Cheers, been yonks since i've played a football game and had an urge the other day and i'm so out of the loop, think the last one I played was Fifa 96 or something.

That jew nose player, christ, so glad I didn't have a mouthful of squah, always gets me and always wondered where the game was from.

Where's Sup Forums cup stuff? I have to see some highlights now.

Don´t you think we dont already know?

No problem

So not only are they getting RIDICULOUSLY offended over the fact that Trump dared to remember not just the Jewish victims of the Holocaust, but the millions of Slavs, Poles, and political prisoners who died as well... but they're SO offended that they're now committing an act of Holocaust denial by insinuating that "almost nobody who wasn't Jewish died in the Holocaust and any that were weren't as important as the Jews that died".

That's fucking hysterical!

Can we PLEASE start a campaign to publicly accuse JTA of holocaust denial?

What should happen is the jews take a back seat now and we get to shame they in our own way, none of this "oy vey" shit.

Now it'll be, crikey oh blimey, remembeth thine 3 million good sir.

See how they like having to hear it every single day.

No clue, i've seen this webm a lot but never known where it was from game wise or when they played it etc.

This guy here is a legend though for pointing out which game it is.

I say, this is truly unprecedented

youtube.com/channel/UCSr1fAbptUAy0G1g1my_GKw/videos
A collection of Sup Forums's victories
A couple of the best matches
youtube.com/watch?v=ATYF_LB5wPA
And the 2015 promo
youtube.com/watch?v=KuyJ8vdCOns

Holohoax propaganda has grown one line longer today. Shadilay!

Another good highlight
youtube.com/watch?v=ozTHUqHjJP8

Cheers for these, should be a laugh to watch.

socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/jewish-estimate-sees-number-of-holocaust-dead-drop-to-2-8-million/

wew lad, Trump knew what he was doing all along.

JIDF ETERNALLY BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I never saw them again since the threads started getting deleted years ago.

So how many jews do the historians of Sup Forums think were killed in the camps? out of interest?

half dozen

I thought they were 6 trillion ... you guys are anti semites .

You mean deliberately killed/executed? I'd say the numbers go up to 20.000-30.000 in all camps combined over the course of the last 4 years of the war. An additional 300k died due to lack of food/medicine close to the end of the war.

Adding around the same number of people/partisans killed by the Einsatzgruppen, the "real" holocaust would go around 600-800k. All in all, still extremely high numbers but seems rather moderate compared to what was going on all the time, i.e. millions starved in india by the brits, the Holodomor etc etc.

a fair amount as a result of typhus and starvation due to the allied bombing of german infrastructure.

bump to keep this on the front page

God bless Donald J Trump.

It is finally over. Oh sure they will try to carry on for a bit longer but the cat is finally out of the bag. It is literally just a matter of time. The white man is finally free.

The jews have been forced to admit that the lampshades and bars of soap were bs.

Now they are actually claiming

>We made up the 5 million dead goys. We just pulled them out of thin air. They were never gassed. We totally just made them up and put them in every history book.
>But the six million is totally real goy and anybody who says otherwise is crazy or evil and should go to jail. Trust us. I mean, would we lie?

WEW LADS

We are half a step away from the whole rotten temple collapsing and crashing around their heads.

Again, God bless Donald J Trump.

You're going to jail now Kraut.

Anyways, Ruskies killed most of them.

can you recommend any literature on this?

Can we please talk about the fact that these evil people are denying the holocaust which is a crime in all civilized countries?

The "go to" literature would be the "holocaust handbooks" (just google it, should be free). I'd start with "Dissecting the Holocaust" and "Debating the Holocaust". After this, you will already have lots of infos (roughly 800 pages after all) and then work you way towards what you like.

that's long as fuck. Is there any 'lite' version?

implyingrigged.info/
/mlp/ channel
youtube.com/channel/UCEx8SZFvXuu1HOqJSSrMYUQ

Sup Forums channel
youtube.com/channel/UCSr1fAbptUAy0G1g1my_GKw

You want actual knowledge or just edgy memes? God dammit people, read the goddamn books so that you actually know your shit. Reading 500 pages takes like a week.

Just covering "Gassings by Diesel exhaust not possible" takes 40-50 pages, otherwise it doesn't make sense.

bump

Its still too high you would have to burn 2500 jews every day for the entire length of the war to reach 6mil. cmon

TRUMP IS SO POWERFUL HE MAKES EVEN JEWS SPEAK THE TRUTH

>kikes being the fucking lying rats they are

Whata shocker

CHESS MASTER

bumping this shit, how is this not big on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is always right

Let this be a lesson to newfags

Bump.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Telegraphic_Agency
In case any normies call this fake news.

fuck off anti semite, go back to r/altright
Sup Forums is a pro Israel board and jews are based