Styx the Shill

Turns out Styx was working for CTR the whole time.

His newest video (link below) claims that CTR is ineffective and that the DNC is doing away with them. Clearly, he is not dumb enough to believe this, which means that he himself is shilling in order to put our guards down.

Tarl (((Warwick))) is not to be trusted.

youtube.com/watch?v=3qIjkLZfaO8

>everything is a controlled opposition

>claims that CTR is ineffective and that the DNC is doing away with them

You haven't been paying attention to all the lefty attack pieces on Brock?

They are just keeping their hand close, they want to create the illusion that they are doing away with sockpuppets. Are you really gullible enough to believe it, just because they put the hit out on some scapegoat?

What if Trump is a secret clinton shill and he won the election and became president to throw us off her trail?!

Cause Brock might be circling the drain.

Lefty's love the shit pumped out by CTR. Don't confuse them not being effective here as not being effective in general.

David Brock will unleash the shills on this video and you will be crying harder than Drumpf did when he lost on election night.

Exactly, do you think for one second that Redditors don't gobble down everything CTR shits out? And by the way, the smarter scripts were actually effective here.

For example: When they began to shill the rumor that Julian Assange claimed to have dirt on Clinton, and got everyone on Sup Forums hyped up about something that he never said, all in order to sow mistrust.

If anything, they use CTR (Shareblue) as an opportunity to learn what is and what is not effective. They also use multiple organizations. It's like shooting buck shot at a target and hoping at least something hits it.

CTR will just evolve and spawn new organizations.

>Styx is everything
Weak strawman, 0/5.

Shareblue is the new CTR, for those wondering.

Yeah precisely, thanks for pointing this out. Many people don't realize that they actually put thought into how to develop different narratives for different communities. I think the typical Sup Forumsack thinks that CTR shills were paid to come on here and spam "FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE," as if that would get the DNC any influence.

I summon Styx to this thread with my digits

Hello CTR

styx if u r reading this please fuck my boipussy

you guize need to get a life m80s

Do you honestly think CTR or whatever the fuck has any effect on us besides being obvious and annoying?

Styx is an annoying ill informed Civic Nationalist.

He believes black problems are due to "muh government"...he's just a cringe worthy libertarian.

t. I am not an ethno-nationalist either

really, OP?

Go to bed David

>t. someone who didn't read a single point I made

Yeah they can't shill effectively when everyone knows brock is king shill

Assange did have dirt on Clinton you fuck stick

>This fag is a fag!

Duh?

They were playing it up like Assange had concrete, irrefutable, and damning evidence that she committed treason, something so clear and persuasive that the public would pick it up quickly and MSM would have no choice but to report on it.

Did that ever happen? No. And Assange never claimed it would, only CTR.