Tell me about Hungary and Romania. Why do they hate each other so much?

Tell me about Hungary and Romania. Why do they hate each other so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian–Romanian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jireček_Line
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanians#/media/File:Map-balkans-vlachs.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Land , culture lost battles

The usual shit

Hungary parts have been taken by Romania.(in war)
Hungarian people (that are now in Romania) made their owm cities
They want autonomy
They refuse to speak Romanian if you go in their cities
They are in our country and they want special rights
They don't recognise us as they rightful owner

we don't hate eachother
we have our misunderstandings
like every fucking balkan / eastern european country

but we will still fight kebab

Imagine your life shit enough that you occasionally read, furthermore post on a place like /pol.
And now imagine it at the balkans, where progress and reason is a late newcomer and an early leaver when century-old historical carfuffles relived as cataclysmic events in the hearts and minds of the butthurts of history. That is us.

>lost battles
Maybe on your side, mongol. I remember my grandpa marched through your shithole of a country killing commies left and right, probably raping your women I well, I heard they were pretty savage.
You should thank us for both saving you from commies and giving you the white genes, you dirty bozgor.

I still love you.

Butthurt hungarians
Basically thief screaming thief.

Aww, and I love you, too.
How about some sarmale?

Hungarian ancestors took ancestral Romanian land, Romanian ancestors took Hungarian lands, repeat X times, Hungarians mad cuz no mountains Romanians mad cuz Hungarians mad

When was this?

Gypsy in-fighting.

Of courshe.
I personally have no qualm with any neighbor.

Long days and pleasent nights to you, stranger.

0 Their national identity revolves around "not being romanian"
They're BLM tier "MUH RACISM ,MUH DISCRIMINASHUN, MUH RIGHTS, MUH ROMANIAN PRIVILEGE"
1 Stole our land "WE WUZ FIRST TO THE MOON N SHIET, WE WUZ ATLANTEANS"
2 Attacked, fooled, stole from us at our weakest moments
3 They fucked us over to be allies with Turks
4 Romanians lived like serfs and slaves (legally) for 900 years in our own land
5 Genocided romanians countless times, last time it was in 1941-1945
6 Colonized romanian land
7 Stole even our drinks, culture, songs, mythology and words, now they think "WE WUZ FIRST"
8 Half of their country got annexed by Turks, genocided and colonized with turks, gypsies and jews
9 Other half magyarized and catholicized native local romanian, slavic, germanic populations
10 Their secret services also work to dismantle our country
11 Revisionist propaganda that gets annoying
12 They always have a bone to pick and won't shut the fuck up
13 Muscovite worshipping cocksuckers
14 Chinese worshipping cocksuckers
15 Turk worshipping cocksuckers
16 Turkics worshipping cocksuckers
17 You don't see gypsies in the country side here, but you see them everywhere in Hungary (hitchhikers know this)
18 They're an impotent, corrupt, irrelevant nation who take their frustrations on people they don't know

Hating romanians is their national sport but so is black dick in Budapest.

Daily reminder for those that don't know history.

Hungarians are asian immigrants from Mongolia who came 1000 years ago and think they get to decide what is theirs and who is european.

Exactly like some blacks claiming to be ancient egyptians or original jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian–Romanian_War

>Hungarian ancestors took ancestral Romanian land
no they didn't. try learn history from a non-romanian source.

>these "people"
thats why inbreeding is wrong

I don't think there's much hate outside of ultranationalists and szekler niggers who cry about oppression even though their counties are subsidized by the state and they have everything in their own language. The other hungarians in this country are fine.

>try to learn history from a non-romanian source
try to learn history from a non-hungarian source

>Budapest
>Bucharest

What's the deal with these names?

we're BFFs
In Romanian it's București so there's no source of confusion.

Sibling rivalry at a national level.

this

Romanians claiming they are ancestors of Romans. They fabricated it cause there were actual roman time settlements in the area so they have a claim for Transylvania ( WE WUZ FIRST HERE N SHIT). Actually it was largely uninhabited and destablized and deorganized when we conquered the whole Carpathian basin. We were shit in inhabiting the region (suffered from massive decrease of pop due to Tatars and Turks) with our blood we invited and also let several nationalities and hospeses from all places (we hostiled also persecuted people thats why many germans came in also) in our country. It was both beneficial for them and us. Then 19. Century came with nationalism and everything got fucked up in a multi ethnical country. 20 century: romanians are smart cowards who knows how to betray your allies in the right time to helping your country"s interest. All my family is from Transylvania in communism people could get along with each other, but Ceausescu supported controlled change of ethnic ratio to the favor of romanians by settling down romanians from outside of original borders.

I love this betrayal meme. Who exactly did we betray in WW1? We declared war on you, then we got beaten because Germany came and we signed the armistice then we declared war again. You weren't betrayed, you simply lost.

>smart cowards
>has to face two empires to try and regain Transylvania, do it anyway in the hope that it will work out in the end

Cowardice is what you keep doing with your propaganda bullshit. If you really want Transylvania back, come and get it.

Bro, you might want to be try this new thing called 'punctuation'.

Why should they?

Magyars came from Asia and then pillaged Europe for many decades before eventually deciding to settle down in traditional Romanian lands and continuing to occupy Transylvania and oppress Romanians for centuries before finally getting BTFO at Trianon. They're still butthurt to this day.

Dude ,that's Italy's flag ,lmao

Crimea is Russia
Kosovo is Albania
Szekelyland is Hungary

Here's to hoping Hungarians exterminate the gypsies and take their land back

>What is Jirecek
like it or not, but Romanians couldn't have originated closer to Greece because of the language. We barely have any Greek influence in the language, apart from those that are usual throughout other languages.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jireček_Line

I love you ,Hungarian brother . Our goal is fighting kebabs and libtards

>italy

Actually i take it back, i forgot Romania is a Roman descendant. They really wuz Kangz.

Never heard of that, bro. I am still a normie.

Brcause Hungarians are always buttmad. See any Turk hating us? Well, know that they are 100 times more entitled to. Hungary is Europe's crybaby and has always been

Hungarians don't care, Romanians are butthurt even though they won

Together in fight and banter, onward into glory, brother.

We don't hate each other personally. but we live in the two different universe. They say that Transylvania was an ancient Romanian land therefore we are the occupiers. you know learn and speak Romanian only you can't be what you want. you can't be Hungarian there.

We say that Transylvania is a 100% Hungarian land even with a 80% Romanian ethnic proportion.

lot of misunderstanding there....

We don't actually want Szekelyland but since it's in the middle of the country it's not going away.

because people here still believe the stale as fuck "larger country = better country" meme. this is why balkaniggers are always at war and Putin is the only person in the world still memeing around with annexation. In reality we're better off without draculaland, it was and is a poor as fuck shitter region and we are already poor enough as is. If only we could give away a few more Eastern gypsy ridden resource drain regions we might catch up to Western developed countries in 3000 years.

Than let them go. Let the people decide what they want. You never dis that. And dont come up with Gyulafehérvár, 1918 cause it is a shame for you not keeping your words too.

You are wrong. That Asian thing is ridiculous. I am 6ft 4in tall with light hair and blue eyes. definitely Asian. What traditional Romanian lands? They came there in the 13nd century.

I suppose that you're a Romanian-American. Nothing wrong with that just don't say bullshit.

The usual thing that happens when two countries full of stupid cunts share a border and a long history.

Because of rightful hungarian clay.

Both coming from the east and not looking like a ching-chang is a thing that they will never want to understand/accept.

About half of Romania used to be part of Hungary.

pic related

romanian intellectual

This

And where the fuck did you came from? Oh right WE WUZ ROMANS

because hungary is full of mongs

Magyars are a weird a bunch.They come from Asia on horses,but there is no proofs of them being Asiatic.Basically where an unstoppable force so according to Romanians they took a large part of Dacia,and Romanians are supposed to be Dacnians.

But Romania got the clay back after Trianon.And now shitposting occurs.I highly doubt that these people are that mad.

Also it was the Magyars who split up the South Slavs and West Slavs.

>but there is no proofs of them being Asiatic
Hungary is a Finno-Ulgric language: they're closer related to Finns than anything else.

Romanians still live there. Last time you got control over parts of Transylvania in WW2 it ended with some massacres. I'd be all for giving them autonomy though as long as a military unit was stationed there to prevent any chimping out. They'd be bankrupt within a month. But they don't actually want anything besides attention. They already have everything, they're just blaming Romanians for all their problems while always voting for UDMR (perhaps the only party more corrupt than PSD, the party that hundreds of thousands of people are protesting now).

I have nothing against Romanians.

The language is Finno-Ugric but the genetics is closer to balkan avar and slavic people which suggests that the dominant but small number Magyar elite, with Finno-Ugric genetic heritage, forced the pre-existing population to adapt the language. Of course this worked for both ways. The standard of the language remained finno-ugric meanwhile the genetic connection became further and further from them.

>came 1000 years ago and think they get to decide what is theirs
A bit too late to mourn this fact, no? You berate butthurt Hungarians who can't get over a hundred year old treaty. Yet you can't get over our ancestors coming and BTFO of the Carpathian basin over a thousand years ago.

this guys are pure delusional.

>They come from Asia on horses,but there is no proofs of them being Asiatic.

huh?

I knowball about that since my father was born there. RMDSZ is truly a corrupt shit I also do not understand my relatives how can they vote for them. But in their position I clould not vote for any magyar hater party either. Honestly I could argue with that they have every right but yeah I know exactly how poor and devastated the whole region is even tough it's got a huge potential. We should chase the gypsies out and start working together to make Transylvania great again.

Hungarians swooped down from the steppes, no one can dispute that.

But what about Romanians? They say 'WE WUZ ROMANS/DACIANS'. Hungarians say that's propaganda and they weren't in the Carpathian Basin when they took over.

Where DID Romanians come from? Are they just slavs who latinized their language?

Szekelers are subhuman mongrels

>Are they just slavs who latinized their language?

Fucking lol.Romanian grammar is closest to vulgar latin and romanians look nothing like slavs

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanians#/media/File:Map-balkans-vlachs.png

The only party that hates Hungarians is PRM (Greater Romania Party) and they've been dead for years now, even before their leader died. The rest simply don't care as Hungarians, excluding Szeklers are a non-issue since they're already integrated for the most part.

You are making a point but you shouldnt blame those who are not willing to give up their demand for autonomy. For them its a logical choice to vote for somone of their own even though they ignore corruption and misleading. But is there any group who's not mislead in by romanian politicians?

Kek

Fucking gypsies. All hail Hungary!

generally speaking, no one likes Hungarians

Yes, gypsies. The autonomy thing isn't really about autonomy (they already have everything they want besides the fact that they're still living in Romania but there's nothing to be done about it). It's just a smokescreen politicians use to distract people from all the theft. PSD did with FOREIGNERS ARE TAKING OVER OUR COUNTRY, Russia does it with THE WEST WANTS TO DESTROY US SO FOCUS ON THAT INSTEAD OF ALL THE SHIT IN THE COUNTRY. There's other examples of course.

What is PRU?
I'm confused. Do Turks like Hungarians, or not?

They do. It's weird for us too. I personally dont mind it and happily talk with them, but it doesnt have much relevance. I feel much closer to balkan and polish people. But thats just me no offence Turkish guy ;)

At this point I think you are the one who doesnt really understand the basic concept of autonomy, but since beside that we had a sweet and lovely talk I am stopping shitposting.