>Nigel Farage eviscerates the EU Parliament hypocrisy on Donald Trump
SAY IT NIGE
youtube.com/watch?v=M_3qv3rxRdc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dranqFntNgo
youtube.com/watch?v=HabIpoGYT38
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.564412
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did it come right after the Veroshit speech?

Who is the cuck holding the "he is lying to you" sign? Looks like a 12 years old in the body of a 60 years old.

Wtf is this shit?

Thought the same thing. Like everything he is saying is true and easily verifieble. It would take like 5 minutes to fact check everything he said. Whoever holding that sign should be impeached desu.

EU parlament is a fucking joke

Literally not one thing he said was a lie and I bet this image will be used a million times as "proof" Nigel Farage is a "liar"

Seb Dance, literally a faggot that is "married" (LOL) to another man and shills for ficki ficki. He's a labour politician (no power at all and no chance of ever getting into power) and his twitter is being spammed with people insulting him.

Just a grown man regressing to a child like state as the chair didnt throw Nige out after Nige says "throw me out if im lying"

>I can't hear you mate
hahahahaha this fucking guy

Digits confirm

It's middle school tier shit. Do they meet up afterwards for drinks and congratulate themselves for shit like this?

Speaking on his reasons for holding up the sign, Seb Dance said:

>"Mainstream politics must be more willing to challenge the nationalists and the populists. They pretend to stand up for people who are suffering but their diet of hate, division and suspicion create only misery and poverty. It’s time to stop the nuanced language: They’re liars.”

yep that's about the level of reasoning i expected

Christ, that was brutal. Farage's shit-talking and fact-dropping is on a whole new level.

Who is this sign directed at?

But he can challenge Farage, he can either ask a blue card question thing or he could appear on the LBC radio show with Farage and debate him in public. Instead he's chosen to hold a sign up.

Fucking piece of faggy shit.

>Seb Dance
America please read.

Man was on fire. Glad there were some people in there clapping for him.

Farage is the man. I dont praise him enough.

Likely just his anti eu group.
I think most other reps have been advised to leave the room when Farrage turns up, its been pretty empty since the whole brexit thing.

>If you throw that rejection back in my face, then you prove yourself to be the anti-democratic zealots that I

>ALWAYS

>THOUGHT

>YOU

>WERE

God damn I fucking love Farage. The UK does not deserve that man.

what are some essential farage beatdowns?

This. Trump should steal him from bongistan

>current Labor
>mainstream

If by that he means found face down in a river hes not far off

Damn, I often talk serious trash to UK posters, but I've gotta say I am frequently impressed with Farage. I hate weak British, but I love watching eloquent, disciplined, assertive, intelligent Brits lay down the facts.

i wish i could be like him someday

Big Nige is literally a Godsend

You can borrow him, we need him.

he """challenged""" him. more like he knew nigel would hand his ass to him, so he decided to show his irrational contempt for nigel in the most passive aggressive, childish way possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=dranqFntNgo the classic which held the podium until 'GOOD MORNING'.

>retarded serb

he was making a joke that the arrow goes above niges head.

What a special kind of retard.

The UK proved that they do deserve him, by voting out.

>can't here you, M8

I chuckled, he's a good man and great representative for Brits.

Proud to be part anglo every time I see this man, good on you bongs

A FUCKING MEDKIT!

Sorry mate, just always wanted to say that.

The "he is lying to you" bullshit is even more childish than my post here. These are the people leading countries?

Seb, is fucking useless, won't even debate with based Nige.
I fucking love Nige.

I hate how the camera pans back to let the faggot with the sign in.

Why does the EU have photographers in there that literally just snap photos of them constantly? Are they that vain or something?

Waste of cash right there.

funny isn't it??

go Nige!

Based Farage. Fucking wreck them mate.

>you didn't protest jew bans
Good goy

He's pointing out the hypocrisy. And dont jews hate Israel jews?

It's a good political weapon to use to neutralise your opponent if it's not used constantly. The antisemitic card I mean.

Dont be a cretin lad
They have to document the meetings and only a select few are allowed to do it.

>And don't jews hate Israel jews

Honestly the Israeli kikes seem just fine. Its the scummy libshit kikes in my own country I despise.

Wow Nigel really wants to be in Trump cabinet.

>pro-jews
that’s all i needed to know from Farage to discard most of what he says.

He came out of closet in the end.

rekt

Get em Nige!

Farage went hard

Yeah I wanted to make sure this wasnt a meme so Im reading up on it some. Seems Israel is hardcore conservative and promotes nationalism. No wonder the globalist jew hates them.

>Its the scummy libshit kikes in my own country I despise.
I've never had an issue with the Israelis on here, although I don't like that one Israeli that keeps posting those webms of women being fucked by dildo machines.

Fucking weirdo.

Same thing, seems the right cant stand without bowing to Israel. Remember 9/11 and SS Liberty. The Israelis were in with South Africa on its nuclear program while some other yids were training Nelson Mandela. They have Israeli brainwashing cults over here and they tie in directly with the (((globalists))). Soros and co have never been against Israeli interest

I fucking love listening to Farage.
He's a really really good and extremely charismatic speaker.

Watch this for absolutely side-killing banter:
youtube.com/watch?v=HabIpoGYT38

Welcome to the EU parliament, I hope you now understand why we all want to leave this nightmare that is the EU.

Shitty parts of the world are so much more entertaining in politics.

And the left can't stand without bowing to Islam...

So here we are.

"if you dont like it leave" response. The fucking nerve of these people. Criticism is character assassination now too.

Ha, interesting Sooth Efrika. Thanks for the info. Am interested to know more about all this.

>Just another day in the EUropean projects

NIGE is GOAT

(And he's ARE GOAT)

It looks like the "delete your account" from Hillary. Used at the right moment it might carry some weight but they just don't know how to use it.

It's true that only the Commission can propose legislation in the EU, it's not even debatable it's a fact. As Nigel points out, it's a problem when you consider the implications : only unelected officials can propose legislation. The Parliament can only say aye or no (and in some subjects the Parliament can't even say a word).

Calling him a liar at this moment his just ridiculous.

kek, well done

Wait... Nige still gets to go to the EU?

I would like to think that if this is something that gets attention it will be a hit to the liberals when people point out that it is in fact the truth.

Not out yet I dont think.

>"Mainstream politics must be more willing to challenge
>challenge
lel. Challenging someone by evading them and being vague. What a pussy.

He still has his seat. Pretty sure that he only goes for the banter and the salary by now.

Right up until we actually get out.

Farage threads are always the comfiest. What an amazing speech.

Get this man a statue already, Bongs!

Nu wurries boet, you reply to the wrong person eh?
South Africa provided much of the yellowcake uranium that Israel required to develop its nuclear weapons. They have also stolen massive amounts of nuclear tech from US....and the mandela/mossad connection (he was also financed by a Jewish lawyer)
>haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.564412
Israel is just the Globalists terrorist state that cant be criticized, they also finance/support ISIS and el-Nuzra (with the Saudis) ...so causing terrorism not 'destroying kebab'

Who is Farage?

why are you even a country?

I did actually mean that for you bru.

Fuck man where do you learn all this stuff?

>(And he's ARE GOAT)
>ARE

>England
>Can't English

>doesn't know what `are means

Gradually.....I broke my head on post-modernism and little happenings in my life

was juncker there?