Ugh. My last thread was deleted...

Ugh. My last thread was deleted. I am a black girl who wants to know how I can find a Christian/traditional boyfriend who will be okay with me not having sex before marriage.
I'm real.

>I'm real.
Real Human Bean?

tits chocolate bar

No. Sex is an important part of compatibility. I would never risk commitment before knowing if the sex is good. You could have a stank pussy or be dry.

TITS OR GTFO

Where is proof

Post Hershey Kiss nipples and I'll tell you.

Get a job, NEET.

Church. Go to church.

You probably look like an ape

man wtf you're fucking this up for me

write down time/date and write 'hi Sup Forums' then post a photo here to prove you're real.

Lemme guess you need a white cuck to take care of your mistake niglets.

Church most likely. There tend to be Christians there.

I am helicopter, I can't find any decent helicoptee's anymore, and I want to settle down, finally, and raise a family.

Oh, by the way, I'm real.

gotta meet someone at church or church related gatherings/events

Tits with timestamp or GTFO.

You best be a virgin too

Do you include "heavy petting", etc in that?

Off the top of my head.
>Go to church
>Volunteer at church
>Go to a Christian themed dating site (I'm sure one exists)
>Hang around conservative men
>Get with me

How good are you at picking cotton? Can you plow a field?

>Go to a Christian themed dating site (I'm sure one exists)

Christianmingle.com

I've seen a bunch of commercials for it.

weak b8

somalia and take soros/dave's CREW with you

>I'm real.
>1 post by this ID

Just stop. You know we all want a black gf and that's where our racism comes from. Don't use it against us pls no h8.

>how I can find a Christian/traditional boyfriend who will be okay with me not having sex before marriage.
Go back to Africa.

What do you gain by roleplaying like this on a bratwurst stuffing online abattoir?
>1 post by this ID

This.

Lemme ask the real question in this thread, What is their endgame?

>black girl on Sup Forums

baits too strong where are you at?

Did I hang out with you somewhere in Wisconsin last night?

>1 post by this ID

The call that saved the thread

by the fact that you're so desperate about it that you posted on this board i'm assuming you're fucking ugly, that if you're not bait,which i'm 99% sure about

this man needs a quickrundown

time machine. oh wait, the past doesn't like niggers.

how bout instead you put your ring around my finger? by ring I mean butthole, and by finger I mean my schlong.

oh yeah, tits or gtfo roastie

>this thread again

Thats the one.

I think I saw the same commercials but couldn't think of the name.

>girl

Dont see no proof.

the fuck is that pic?

It's so forced and gay.

True story senpai

There's dick in the hood. Find yourself a real nigger

>femanon here

do you answer it Sup Forums?

The fucking rules, faggots.

>>>r9k
ALSO YOU WANT MY MEDITERRANEAN DICK IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

I don't have a smartphone.

>1 post by this ID

Clinton will never be elected.

Quick rundown on them:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

As for being black and actually wanting a traditional, Christian boyfriend that will not want premarital sex... you're probably out of luck. The schmucks on this forum are mostly terrible looking, or have piss-poor genetics, or they're liars, and most "normal" Christians think of black girls as being extremely easy, so that's what they'll be shopping for.

If you're okay with receiving royal, German seed from a genetically superior individual, I can help you out.

non-segregationist church (non-LDS, non-JW, etc.)
we're generally mid- to low-functioning socially here. you may be asking the wrong group for social-based advice.
have you cruising tried r/t_d? (you have to consider that it may initially be a long distance relationship.
also, temper the answers in your thread with the knowledge i've passed here
>we're generally mid- to low-functioning socially
don't take it personally but normies don't belong on the isle of broken toys.
are you broken too, or just frustrated at the lack of prospects?

Go to church or your college Christian organization.

Find a Mormon guy. Matches exactly what you're looking for.

Find a church near you that does Tridentine Mass, and go this Sunday.

Your bf will be the large man in the front pew dressed in full Crusader regalia shouting "DEUS VULT" during the sermon. Treat him kindly.

i thought they weren't allowed to marry inter-racially, so she's looking for a black lds (aka "a needle in a haystack.")

No sex before marriage is like buying a car without trying it.

1 post by this ID

WHY ARE YOU ALL SO FUCKING STUPID?

IN FRICA NOW FUCK OFF

tits or gtfo

You need to be able to deny yourself for the other persons sake that's the whole point of marriage. Sacrificing yourself for the other person, if you can't get past level one then maybe you shouldn't play the game.

>There are no girls within 50miles of me

I need to move

Anyone not requesting tits should be banned.

i'm down if you're pro trump

>I'm real.
post face nigger

JW doesn't give a fuck what race you marry as long as you're both part of the org. Just FYI

>1 post by this ID

post tits or gtfo!