Sup guys

Sup guys.
I want to know what gaijin think about Japan's politics!

ITT: Where is Japan's position on international politics?

China's GDP is already over 2times bigger than Japan.
Their growth rate is still 6%. Their productivity per capita is still low. so they are more likely to be grow.

the question is, should we just simply obey US?

US's diplomatic stance changed after Trump.
He attacks Japan. It is unusual for US president for several decades.

The problem is, Japan rely on US too much. Trump may simply want to "deal" with Japan.
But Japan does not have choice except america.

So I think Japan should walk away from US and build relationship with China.

What do you think??? user

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx7uCFX_nA
youtube.com/watch?v=G-n3XBz-fig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>So I think Japan should walk away from US and build relationship with China.
Except 99.99% of Asians have a raging hate boner for rival Asian culture. I can hear the cries of Nanking already.

Why on earth and havens he attacks Japan when he vehemently attacked China as well? Should not be your country play a pivotal role as an alliance against them? Confused, really.

frankly speaking they are hating Japan so much these days.

They are global citizen like us

>he's nationalist enough to include Karafuto in his image
>he doesn't want to try to shoot for an Article 9 repeal under Trump

Because "America first".

He is after all not commander or strategist

No, english teacher-kun. Don't you have to be gaijin somewhere else?

Two possibilities, then:
Either the new isolationism will bite him in his ass, or will prove right (if the global transportion keeps having problems and declining).
Interesting times.

Wait, there's something I don't understand. Trump is going after China, so sticking with us will at worst keep you where you are and at best give you the option to build up your military as we pull forces out. What advantage would you have allying with China now while still effectively under US occupation?

Get off your fucking proxy, chink. Or you're probably that chink who goes to university in Japan. Get a fucking life.

>considering diplomatic possibility is "english teacher"

wow

Go home Daniel.

Imperial japan was best japan

Also fuck china, you remember the last time you commies tried to jew the samurai?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx7uCFX_nA

>Implying

build relationship with china=/= ally

we can strength economic relationship.
Since china and Japan are expected to be damaged by US protectionism, this deal is required for both.

Excluding proxies, Most IPs here from Japan are Gaijin English teacher or weeboos . I'll not take this bait.

Nippon is a nice country strangled by US regulations and chinas imperialism

You should get a great deal with trump, restore meji constitution, start a government program making women fuck your men and reboot Japans empire.

Lol the Chinese hate your fucking guts for denying crimes against humanity for decades

>Hey China
>Wanna be friends again?
>Remember when you were still poor and Japan was still relevant haha
>Pls respond

Nah, OP is probably a chinese citizen desu, or a literal shill

and Imperial Japan somehow tried to "save" China.

Probably gaijins doesn't know Japan's idae in 1940s

Japan must grow stronger.

Take your supplements, exercise an hour a day, go to a gym, wrestle, take up a hobby. Get a wife and have three children.

>"save" china

No, the point was to conquer it just like korea had been

Article 9? What is this?

The good point of Trump is. he can be evil enemy of China and Japan.

Enemy of enemy is friend... right?

>The good point of Trump is. he can be evil enemy of China and Japan.
>Enemy of enemy is friend... right?

China is not your ally silly nip, also pay debts

we call it "liberation".

anyway, pan-asianism is still relevant idea.

The point is, who will be leader of asia....

And I think both country should no be leader.

yeah. so enemy of enemy can be friend. right?

>pay debts

for who? most of debts are owned by Japan bank(central bank of Japan).
And they print ton of money, then buy natioanl bond.

Why would that necessitate a military alliance?

>implying a unified China under Japan wouldn't be better than the huge civil war and mass famines

How is Trump an enemy of Japan?

Stop listening to Abe, the TPP would've crushed Japan had China joined and without the US support nobody wants to do it. Be grateful you weren't economically nuked.

I like your traditionalism and I would love to settle in japan with a qt 3.14 and live a comfy life far away from the shithole west will turn into

can I?

you have political system?
damn i thought warring samurai warlords
battled for control of the shogunate with giant robots manned by quasiloli femmes with brief intervals of tentacle sex.
so what your saying is anime has lied to me?

The Japanese economy has been having a hard time reaching levels it had 40 years ago.

For China this might just be the final bump they needed to turn inwards. The economy has been what, like doubling every ten years for the last 40 years?

He backs Taiwan against china
is against china
back south korea against north korea
China is like a vampire on everyone Else's economy.
siding with them is one cluster fuck.
The guy is even giving japan the opportunity to build it's military back up.
do japs really believe he is against japan specifically?

>And I think both country should no be leader.

Why, fuck china and it's commie government.

Stay on your island if you want too but don't ally yourself with the enemy

>for who? most of debts are owned by Japan bank(central bank of Japan).
And they print ton of money, then buy natioanl bond.

Debt is debt even if it's owned by japanese banks, who by the way are owned by the IMF so they are as japanese as american cars

The part of Japan's new constitution forever relinquishing the right to wage war.

I thought right wingers in Japan loved Trump. I know Toshio Motoya does, at least.

>China's GDP is already over 2times bigger than Japan.
they have a country orders of magnitude larger than yours. It's not surprising. considering your countries histories with eachother cooperation sounds laughable. better stick with us m8

Eat a sword you commie fuck.

TPP. he attacks Japan on curreny "manipulation", trade, etc

He is risky person after all.

Who want to build relationship with constantly attack a nation to gain profit?
First time, they can gain good deal, second time they may gain good deal but third time, we have plan.

As Trump said. "Japan first". and japan should do anything to make Japan great again.

Although China is becoming important to international trade, Japan still runs 15% of all US trade. The Japanese are a stable, reliable, hard working people who most people look up to.

how easy it´s to come in japan to work and what sorta CV / resume´s or skills you expect from immigrants. also is english fine for basic level jobs or do they require fluid japanese as well.

i dont really give a shit about all the manchild stuff japan invents

Maybe learn to speak intelligle engrish before you post here

TPP does not benefit japan, or any nation involved with it's shady shit, maybe you should look into what it actually does rather than what you are told it does by corporation owned news networks

Nips are cozying up to chinks now? Your country is more cucked than anyone could possibly imagine. Japan is the Germany of the far east.

I think that the U.S. would allow Japan to retain their sovereignty.

China would probably launch some project aimed at incorporating Japan as the new island provinces of grorious China.

Even though there might be immediate benefits for switching sides, it should be obvious that the U.S. is more politically stable than China, and it can be argued that long-term oriented thinking is in general better than short-term thinking with respect to what a country or institution should do.

nah, China's economy was shit untill1990s
Then, they adopted FREE-MARKET and OPEN BORDER ECONOMICS.

In reality, China may be good trade partner.

>taiwan and south korea

so importance of Japan is now decreased.

We should consider other option for good deal.

Is abe a good leader ?

>Japan is the Germany of the far east.

Far from it friend, OP is probably a chink posing as a nip

youtube.com/watch?v=G-n3XBz-fig

>OP is probably a chink posing as a nip

I believe it.

Iirc , Japan is only allowed milltary action for defending themselves or helping NATO

>nah, China's economy was shit untill1990s
>Then, they adopted FREE-MARKET and OPEN BORDER ECONOMICS.
>In reality, China may be good trade partner.

Chinas economy is held up by government investments into their own markets to prop it up, also alot of their money comes from selling cheap shit overseas, if china gets too big for it's boots just cut-off that supply line and watch it fall into civil war

>gommunist goverment
I hate it with passion.
But hey, Lee kuan yuu was not so bad.

And China is slowly but surely opening its border and market to others.

This is good sign. we need accelarate this process.

International trade is WIN-WIN.

most of right wingers were pro-trump but after his bullshit, everyone hate it.

no the point was he is rallying far east Asia against China
I thought the Japs hates the US soldiers stationed there due to them being rude and shit

>I want to know what gaijin think about Japan's politics

Do you settle disputes via Kung fu or starcraft? I forget which Asia you are.

>And China is slowly but surely opening its border and market to others.
>This is good sign. we need accelarate this process.
>International trade is WIN-WIN.

You really want china to do well don't you, why is that if you mind explaining since i don't know where you would get that mindset from

well, get some nukes first so you can defend yourself. and yes, diversify your relationships

I am unsure about feasibility of alliance with China. Technically, it'd be possibly good for both nations but not only aggresive market strategy of China seems at odds with Japanese (which may result in Japan actually getting taken over) but as mentioned, there's quite some tension between representatives of different asian countries.

I don't think Japan should "simply obey" US either. You have your country and itnerests, deal with Trump in a way that benefits both countries. No one has to walk over anyone (likely both sides will try to, though).

Aside from that, my opinion on Japan politics is.. uneven. Your country seems to be suffering many contradictions in attitude where it comes to purely political and socio-political things. A country both very restrained, with epidemy of bullying in schools, suicide rates among middle class office workers and general priority of "not standing out" on one hand, on the other strong drive to express one's individuality, catering to plethora of kinks etc. Certain isolationism that saved Japan from refugee waves but also adoration of Europe and US. Traditionalism in work places with many offices still very suspicious toward digital data management on one hand and great adoration of new technological gadgets on the other.

The dissonance is very weird but I guess also one of the reasons Japan stands out and enjoys considerably developed tourism (even in areas not related to weeaboo stuff).

ok^^
you can stay away from my thread. It's good for both.

>government investment.

yeah it's true. BUT LOOK AT MAO CHINA.
every company is owned by fucking stupid government.

Then they introduced the market system in shanghai and 深圳,

Also China's market itself big. China's gdp by PPP is already bigger than America.

We can not ignore them simply because of "muh enemy"

Because the US soldiers fuck Jap girls whilst the guys work 18 hours a day lel. Nothing causes butthurt like that.

>TPP is Japan First
Swallowing the entire TPP for export benefits is like me shoving the whole fugu in my mouth because the testicles are somewhere in there.

The TPP would have made the Diet subordinate to American owned multinats. You would have said goodbye to literally any creative industry you currently dominate, your entire rice subsidy system would have been trampled by massive US exporters, export benefits would have been trampled by your manufacturing fleeing the fucking country, and they would have brought in fucking migrant Somalians every year until your entire nation looked like the shittiest part of Roppongi.

The TPP was hot fucking garbage, and I thank God that Trump won and the thing is fucking dead.

>his bullshit
Be more specific or I don't believe you.

Reminder that OP is a chinese nigger.

probably 30% of Japanese are lefist or liberal tendency
50% are right wing or something.

but in reality, most of people are indifferent and have no strong opinion about politics.

>yeah it's true. BUT LOOK AT MAO CHINA.
>every company is owned by fucking stupid government.
>Then they introduced the market system in shanghai and 深圳,
>Also China's market itself big. China's gdp by PPP is already bigger than America.
>We can not ignore them simply because of "muh enemy"

Yes you can, and right now japan is going with trump so there is nothing you can do unless you go out and persuade people against it with good enough arguments but you don't have any

Also they are still called the communist party so they are still commies at heart, they only scaled it back a bit because if they didn't they would go the way of the soviet union and lose all the power they still cling too currently

what japan needs to do is annex south korea under the pretext of stablizing the government after the feminst cult scandal, it would be the jump start you need to revitalize imperial Nation

Quick question. Do you learn the latin alphabet in schools? Can anybody in Japan read our western script or only the younger ones?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEERRREEEEEEEEEEEEEERWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Japan got benefit from trade deal!
>look at Ships from Japan! this is not fair deal!

In reality, Japan does not have any traffic tax against US made car.
and US has alreday have traffic tax against made in Japan cars.

And Trump insluted this trade agreement as "unfair".

I think most of japanese are not in fever with Trump.

Of course you can. What's stopping you?

I find it very difficult to believe that hardline nationalists would be annoyed by an economic nationalist from another country willing to let them beef up the military.

Although I do find it pretty easy to believe that he isn't exactly worshipped by you guys. From what I saw, you guys seem to treat him as a meme.

The point is, TPP are offered by AMERICA.

And Japan decided to join it after many, many and many debates.

We just lost many times for considering it.

in Japanese society, 信頼(reliance) is too fucking important.
and Trump(america) betray us, in terms of reliance.

don't been a nigger. japan is for japanese

Deals get broken mate, you don't have to take it personally and instantly jump ship to join the enemy

It's hard.
You'd probably need a degree + a guaranteed job to get a visa.
English won't help that much unless you want to be an English teacher.

What would be reasonable for Japan in terms of a trade deal, in such a case? Legitimately curious of the Japanese standpoint here.

Asian culture literally throw rocks at eachother. Asian cultures don't get along and America has always had a strong relation with Japan. Why in the fuck would you side with a shady chinky two eyed no good looking fuckface, who has probably already eaten your cat, over a country that at the very least has your back if you enter a war.

>He attacks Japan
>walk away from US and build relationship with China
Because China has never talked shit about Japan in the most undiplomatic manner or imposed rules that only favour them, right?

Is your name Yui Mimura by any chance?

actions have consequences you fat fuck

Most people can read it and use it through a regular computer keyboard. Old people might struggle a bit.

MEIJI RESTORATION NOW

thanks

yeah. It's so called diplomacy.

And Now US take same stance on Japan.

What should we do? simply obey to US?

or distribute risks?

Sure they do, but if someone steals your pen do you stab them in the heart?

Also not that it matters but i weight 9.5 stone, anna

give me a break. you fucks were the ones that prevented japan from conquering east asia. i dunno why nips have no dignity anymore

I don't know to be honnest.

FTA is probably good enough. but it require another few years to sign.

Japan is racist as fuck and since you don't allow immigrants you're going to be screwed in a few years. Have fun Japs.

Bring back the samurai

Why doesn't Japan just become apart of USA like Cuba or Puerto Rico idk. What the hell do japs even politics about? Place seems stable as fuck, not sure why they don't want Mexican workers I'd be game to go work over there. Is it because they don't want mixed children? Whatever hopefully jap women like smelly taco Mexicans like me

What would satisfy japan? you can work out maybe even a better deal

kay not a big deal, just gotta be high energy for like a year the same way trump is

>japan wants to ally with china

japan, are you feeling okay? is this a sign of sickness in nips? should i take you to a doctor?

White piggu, go homu!

can you be any more narcissistic?

SHIP
MORE
GUNDAMS
AAAAHHHHHHH

Japanese aren't white, Japan is only good for Whites to move into once the West collapses from Marxism.

Trump wants to stop having to pay to defend you, amend your constitution to allow military.
Best way to freak out Chinese and Koreans is militarized japan with american licensed tech.
and keep your race mixing to a minimum

kek speaks

>America first!!!!
>attack western ally and want to "cooporate" with Russia

Are you okay? America.

You changed me!

>you changed me
its true, you know

why do i hate to spend my life for "national interest"?

I am selfish, so I would rather gain benefit by economic activity.