Alex The Gay Frogs Jones

HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
youtube.com/c/powerfuljre/live
youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when does he get crazed

SENPAI NOTICED US

>starting with pizzagate
OH SHIT

The Joe Rogan Experience is pretty great.

I also love how Alex Jones is on Episode 911

"they are only rolling up the rinfields that get the people for teh psychic vampires, you understand"

god i love alex jones

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

he need to stop using metaphors he just explain why he saying vampires

They went right into the pedophilia thing. One joke about when animals attack and then how pizzagate was a distraction from the real human traffickers.

it's gettin' gud

Alex Jones won't shut up top kek

Ohh fugg guys

Two works colliding

The weedpill meets the redpill

Joe and Alex have been friends for a little less than two decades.

time2fap

I think he's visibly loosing his hair live on air in front of Joe and Eddie.

Alex is definitely more intense than the usual hippies and MMA fighters that are usually on.

MY FUCKING DICK

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. We have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.

>got to take a piss tho

k

Bring out the

The whiskey is coming out. We're going to get a toasted Alex Jones.

alex is drinking too much :(((

BIG DATA DUMP

HERE WE GO BOYS

FUCK YEAH

JOE IS GOING HARDCORE
REDPILLING NORMIES

LMAO it's really the 911th episode?

HERE COMES THE TRUTH BOMB

Next thread title needs to include "Alex Jones Drinking Whisky and Ranting"

This is going to be historic. Board the doors and smash your cell phones and gps devices here comes the redpill.

TOO MUCH DATA
O
O

M
U
C
H

D
A
T
A

That fucking sceam

when is alex taking off his shirt already?

ALEX JONES POWER YELL

the break away

IS JOE GETTING ALEX FADED ?

lololol alex jones smoking a j with joe rogan

LOL

He just pulled on a joint!

alex jones smokin weed lmao

BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATION

DUDE WEED LMAO

Jones getting drunk and high oh shit

shit is about to get real

HE JUST HIT A BLUNT

ALEX IS TOKING UP! HE'S BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

GROUNDBREAKING CIRCUMSTANCES

his nipples are protruding.
>be bear
>be proud

R U SERIOUS? IM TOKING UP AS WELL GIMME DAT LINK

Orbital Ring is the way to go in long term, but I think something like a launch loop is more achievable and realistic within the next 50 years.

Sad!

AJ SMOKING !

Sup Forums BTFO!

youtube.com/c/powerfuljre/live

*hits blunt*

two words

BREAKAWAY
CIVILIZATION

this is cuckchan after all.

It's legal though. States' rights, right?

Alex Jones broke his own conditioning.

Are his products worth buying?

it's a joint with a filter, not a blunt, you fucking nerds

Alex has admitted to doing lots of drugs he doesn't like most except tobacco and alcohol

ALEX JSUT TOOK A HIT!!!!!!!

Why would you distrust a well meaning water filter salesman?

This alien redpill is fucking CRAZY as SHIT

this joe rogan experience needs more cocaine snorting.

>these redpills
holy fuck the millennial slightly left leaning potheads are getting their minds blown while listening to this

nasa secret

hes totally fucken lit

Dead Chinese on the moon. It's admitted.

This picture does more to convince me about super male vitality than the picture he shows to advertise it.

What does it smell like now in the JRE room?

Very, very disrespectful !

FUCK , alex jones is high and claiming there is a advanced space program.

youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y

Joe put pcp in the joint

Mongoloid Eddie needs to stfu

too many red pills

Obelisk on the moon of Mars just like 2001: A Space Oddessy. - Alex Jones

I'm a firm believer in States' rights. I made the comment because I see a lot of "Weed is degenerate" threads here.

The conditioning is definitely broken

ALEX IS EXPOSING THE SECRET OF NASA

MOON OBELISKS

Rogan and every other "edgy" comedian needs to come up with something new honestly.

>just stop having kids
>lol christian right
>gay people love dicks amirite
>dude weed lmao
>what if we stopped making bombs woah

>Buzz Aldrin said this
more like he made a gravity bong with his water filter and toy story was on tv

this nigga is funny as fuck

Episode 911 thats too fucking funny

Alex Jones smoking week is too much, im dying

I really wish eddie bravo would leave.

KEK jones is stoned!

>just stop having kids
Rogan has kids what you talkin about?

MUTE EDDIES MIC!!!

hahahahahahahah indians crashed on the moon

Alex Jones is insane

hes high as fuck

He says that in his stand up act. Same with Bill Burr, despite the fact that he's gonna have a baby.

COCAINE PISS BREAK
WHISKEY LOVE TIME

Bill Burr is pregnant? He doesn't look it.

You're American and don't know anything about good showmanship? Are you actually retarded?

hahaha alex is stoned as fuck

LOLLLLL im dying

Alex is a fucking madman when he's high, holy crap

JONES IS FAAAAADED