DEUS VULT ROMANIA /GEN/

GET IN HERE, IT'S HAPPENING YOU WESTERNERS!

- Voting in december resulted in the communist party getting the government win because only 18% of the voters went out and voted
- They pushed a law that will allow every one that was found guilty of corruption, treason, child trafficking, drug trafficking, theft under 200k euros, killings of citizens back at the revolution of '89 to go free
- They push to unite this Friday 2 institutions in one, DIICOT and DNA, in order to have complete control of justice system by removing the only thorns left against them.
- They want after this to impeach the president
- More people, peacefully protested today, in numbers bigger than when we had the revolution
- The communists payed aprox 150-200 football hooligans from a team whose CEO benefits from that "law", to attack the police in order to create chaos and scare the people from getting out in the following days
- Meanwhile, the 2 commie TV programs are pushing the agenda that Soros is behind the protests, while Soros IS WITH THE COMMIES
- They are trying to create the Euromaidan 2.0 to destabilize my country, the 4th in the Eastern Europe, so that we cannot fight against the globalists
- The bad outcome will be Ukraine, Belarus, Greece tier, under communist rule and totally eliminating every chance of Romania being in the fight for Europe in the next coming years

Will keep making this thread daily, and if needed, in the future, will go and update you all from the battlefront. I invite to civil discussion, and for everyone outside to help against the commies. I did my part with Brexit, Trump and Hoffer. I ask for help now too.
- Shills will be, as you guys have, you will spot them on the fly. We are not Ukraine, Belarus meme tier, this is not "meh another one got destabilized", they want to kill EE before the West wakes up.

Deus Vult brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-OcMwfuTuzw
live.antena3.ro/
digi24.ro/live/digi24
realitatea.net/politica.html
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.realitatea.net/politica.html&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump since it's been created on page 5.

Only one way to stops the reds forever.

I know. Thank you for the bump, better dead than red.

The thing with mass protests is that they only work if the government has no spine, and if the communists have any noble traits, the communists have a spine.

>MFW they didn't listen to me when I warned them about the red plague

I can see where you are coming from. Yet, we made the same party leave before, but they have been able to make a comeback on the mistakes of others. The pressure that peaceful protests, for a week, daily for example would be too much. That's why they are pushing from all directions.

Not to mention the external pressures that we have already received. The prime minister filth fled today from the meeting that he had planned with the USA ambassador.

Bunicii au luptat contra rusilor, parintii la revolutie, am si eu sansa acum. Incet incet, sa vedem ce ne rezerva anul acesta.

Dude, make a fb page immediately. To bored to checking randomly Sup Forums for Romania maidan news. I am interested, and perhaps we will help better this way, those of us that are not basement dwellers.

Stay strong, Romania!

youtube.com/watch?v=-OcMwfuTuzw

I've never used social media, have to get used to it. That's why I'm asking for help from other Romanians, and of course all of you. Every idea, tip or maymay is welcomed.
Will try our best I can assure you that. It's on unprecedented level for this country.

Teach them to fear their people.

Not true the prostest only works if it's a channel for negotiation not anarchism and bullshit.The only successfull protest I have been in was conducted because my middle school was lacking 4 teachers and everyone was protesting to get them back.The leader of the protest group worked with the police to drought any sign of violence and the people got removed quickly until the department of education opened the doors for negotiation.

BTW it turned out the department of education didn't know wtf was going in my region it was embarassing to know they where so missinformed about the problem.

What are DIICOT and DNA?
I thought the law just concerned corruption cases of 50k or less?

breddy gud habbening desu

live.antena3.ro/

UPDATE: An ex militian commie, who back at the '89 revolution shot the people protesting, is instigating on one of the commie channels to shot the population with bullets and to roll in the tanks.

I mistyped euros, is 200k local currency, a bit more than 50k euros.

DNA= National direction for anticorruption
DIICOT= The national direction for criminal and infraction investigations

That's one of the 2 commie channels mentioned by me here. May they all rot in hell with their families.

The communist party should send the securitate to deal with the bandits protesting in the streets.

why isn't anyone protesting against the corrupt Romanian Orthodox Church?

It is time for a new reformation

Time to make you guys protestant

The bandits are payed by the commies to create chaos

The Church is sick with corruption, it must be cleansed not replaced. Better corrupt orthodox than anything else.

No. Time for protestantism. DYK that all the early Christians were protestants?

The church is our last problem...

What happened to Klaus Lohannis?

You are going to hell for not being protestant

Good thing protestantism is the fastest growing religion in romanina

He is doing everything he can do. Our president powers are very limited. He is on our side, he was even in one of the protests. He's a good guy, at least for now.

He is also the only protestant

why are protestants so based? Protestant countries are the best

And more Romanians are becoming protestant each day

>implying he's not already dead for a year and they don't want publicly announce his death because family issues

Nice integers, and good luck Romanibro. Remember, a commie isn't a human so you mustn't feel bad for killing them.

He seems rather corrupt himself.

I'm not kidding there has been absolutely no coverage of this on any news site in Belgium... Journalists seriously disgust me

If the King is dead long live the King.

Protestantism is the fastest growing religion in romania

Salut, seara, Cf Romanianbro, my gf lives in bucharest, stay safe you guys, and stay strong,
I'm with you guys
i'll help you bumping this thread every single day

You must convert her and her family to Protestantism

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Romania, I´ve always liked your country and your history, I don´t buy the muh gypsies meme some shills try to sell. So plz take my energies to resist globalist scum. If you have corrupted politician class, just Ceaucescu´em 2.0

I wish we could do the same, but Argentina is a non country ruled by globalists already and ppl, both high and low classes prefer to shill for their own class interests rather than to build a succesfull country for all.

Kill the traitors Romania, don´t let them take your beautiful country.

This is true. I had a friend who went there on a mission trip and converted a whole village to Protestantism

He's the good one

>I had a friend who went there on a mission trip and converted a whole village to Protestantism
Then send him to work in Britain for fuck sake, that's some seriously good conversion skills.

>I don´t buy the muh gypsies meme some shills try to sell
that issue applies to our country too, they're our muslim issue
>take my energies to resist globalist scum
We don't want them
>just Ceaucescu´em 2.0
It's not that easy now that we're in the EU

He's the lesser evil. There's no good guy in this mess.

ULTRA UPDATE:

300 PAYED FOOTBALL HOOLIGANS TRIED TO DISTRUPT THE PROTESTS. AT LEAST 100 ALREADY DETAINED AND CHAINED UP.

IT IS CONFIRMED THEY WERE PAYED

THEIR "HOOLIGAN LEADERS" LEFT TRACES ON THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS - "WE WILL GO THERE, DISRUPT AND HEAD STOMP THE SHEEPS. THE MONEY IS WORTH IT"

RIGHT NOW, LIVE, FROM MOMENT TO MOMENT THE NAMES OF WHO PAYED THEM WILL BE REVEALED. THE MODERATORS ARE SILENT WITH AWE, THEY SAID THEY WANT TO CONFIRM 10 TIMES BEFORE GIVING THE NAMES PUBLICLY BECAUSE IT IS "TOO INCREDIBLE".

IMO THE COMMIES PAYED THEM. THE FAGGOTS DID NOT COVER THEIR TRACKS IN THE HURRY THEY TRIED TO PULL THIS SHIT.

And only president who had no ties to communism. It seems that you have to fight fire with fire.

Fucking commies. Kill them all Romania.

JUST IN, THERE ARE 3 NAMES THAT DID ALL OF THIS, MEDIA IS STILL TRYING TO CONFIRM 10 TIMES AT LEAST THIS INFO.

CONFIRMED IT WAS AN ORCHESTRATED COUP IN ORDER TO DELEGITIMIZE THE PEACEFUL PROTESTS AND PUT THE ARMY ON THE MOVE.

THEY FAILED, AT THE MOMENT WE ARE STILL GOING.

Stay strong Romania! Keep fighting and the results will slowly start showing!

>We are not Ukraine, Belarus meme tier, this is not "meh another one got destabilized", they want to kill EE before the West wakes up.

The important part is to keep people redpilled and ready. Even if they manage to destabilize a country you can reverse it through hard work and strong will. Never give up!

HELICOPTER RIDES

Please anons, give me sources, i wanna know, i wanna know everything going on, ro sources, english sources i dont care

No. We will destroy the eastern pagan orthodox first, then return to Britain

Once when I went to Romania there was a Protestant Baptist church next to an Orthodox one. The Baptist church was filled to the brim and the Orthodox one was empty and this is on a Sunday

German and Austrian news stations last transmited the situation here 2 hrs ago, saying "The power belongs to the people" and urging us not to give in to any possible violence.

It's all live in Romanian, no one post written shit atm. I'm trying as best to summarize the worthy points that are coming over this time.

Or make the whole nation protestant

Literally the fastest growing religion there

Thank you very much. We will fight on!

Why are Romanians flocking to Protestantism en masse?

Sry for your government ROM, but i hope Szeklers can somehow profit from this. Maybe autonomy?

digi24.ro/live/digi24

here bro

>Trump gets in

>Shit hits the fan

I always knew the Dems would pull this kind of shit. Put off all these problems until the very last minute and then let Trump deal with them all. I hope he can handle it all.

Whod've thought communism would make a comeback.

how can i help

thanks user, i speak a handful of romanian because of my gf, i'm watching romania tv, keep me posted user

and i'll bump daily for you romaniabros
i'll be here everyday

watching this already, multumesc

Protestantism is the fastest growing religion in romania

SOROS NGO'S BTFO

Good luck mate. (((They))) can't keep getting away with this.

>better dead then red
bumperino

Since the language is a big barrier, bump the /gen/ and any other possible thread that is not trolling ground. Call the shills out. Your bump means a lot, thank you very much.

Trump doesn't have anything to do with this.

FOR WHOEVER WANTS A CONSTANT WRITTEN SOURCE

realitatea.net/politica.html

EVERY ARTICLE THERE IS STRICT ABOUT THIS, JUST USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE.

I feel pity for the armed forces stationed there. I was right in front of them and I watched bottles and firecrackers flying above my head towards them.

I left the place as soon as I saw the instigators moving towards it.

Romanian versions of FBI

Fact: protestant churches in Romania are the only ones speaking out against the pagan orthodox and corrupt government

Man I love you guys,I mean I didn't even met one Romanians but still,Serbia knows how is it like being under a commie regime,hope you overthrow them but not like we,after the commies in Serbbia another big lying and money stealing party came,I hope you guys do better

Convert to Protestantism now

Hold it. Be protestant

If you speak English, use this link. It's automatically translated in Google Translate.

>translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.realitatea.net/politica.html&edit-text=&act=url

I'm fine being a Christian.(exept catholic scum)

Your Allies in Poland stand firm with you. May we remove the Bolshevik scourge once and for all.

Hold it. Orthodox are pagans too

Time To make Romania PROTESTANT

pls go

We all know it in these parts, the good thing being we can sniff them before it's too late! Also that brit guy is a thread derailer, don't bother just ignore him.
Thank you very much Poland, God speed!

SIMPER REFORMANDA

MAKE ROMANIA PROTESTANT

But we believe in the same God...

BE PROTESTANT

good luck

Well too bad Dracula, how could you let this happen?

PROTESTANTISM IS THE TRUE FAITH

ALL CHURCH FATHERS ARE SOLA FIDE

Shit went down tonight

Calm down lad, it's nice you have passion and all but this isn't a thread about conversion. There's obviously good men in here who aren't Protestant, so let them be as they are. We have a bigger common enemy to destroy first.

good luck romanian friends
i stayed in cluj once, fun to drive around

Yep I know.So could you tell me does it look like it's gonna get better?And(this might be silly)but what are the chances of a civil war

SOLA FIDE

SOLA SCRIPTURA

SIMPER REFORMANDA

MAKE ROMANIA PROTESTANT

>The Baptist church was filled to the brim and the Orthodox one was empty and this is on a Sunday
It must be because of the discrepancy between the number of available Protestant churches per capita vs. Orthodox ones.

>realitatea
>another propaganda channel just as bad as a3's channel
Fuck off shill

USE THIS AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE ROMANIA PROTESTANT

Thank you guys, keep strong yourselves!

Also for fuck sake, use this entire shitshow as an example why communists are always bad.
Stop the red plague before it even starts there.

>>take my energies to resist globalist scum
>We don't want them

Why not? seems like a pretty shitty way to reply to someone that is just saying they support you.

COMMIE SHILL, BURN IN HELL WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY YOU PIECE OF CRAP.

NO!! GOD IS WORKING IN THE ROMANINA

DRIVING PEOPLE OUT OF THE PAGAN TEMPLES

Why nobody in Poland talks about it? Stay strong romaniabros