Hello

What do u guys think our glorious leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DlQR4XkFRcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fart on his face

you are ottoman slave 400 years ?

piece of shit

> typecast authoritarian paranoid autocrat trying to hold and get more power, with a mustache
Some originality is in order, desu

Yep, funny you were never able to fully keep us down.
But then again cancer is very hard to defeat.

u right now... sorry for mad..

Nice profile picture

Why the sudden change of heart... did he cut your pensions or something?

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

Oh shit, not you again.

he still in charge after 2 assassin try and 2 military coups

Hope he is able to guide Turkey into being the pre-eminent regional power. There needs to be a sane overlord in control of the Middle East once again.

your leaders can do that ? ofc not...

If he wasn't the Turkish sultan and he was just some coworker or something I'd assume he was super nice, he has such an honest face. It's weird

I think he is a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=DlQR4XkFRcY

go support trump now u jewsucker

Another dirty arab, just like you.

Hey hey hey! you can diss my country, my ancestry, my intellect or my looks, but NEVER talk shit about the don

maybe