The middle table

youtube.com/watch?v=0czLVxlafwk

Really, nobody is going to address the fact that this just happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.bostonglobe.com/business/2014/01/20/study-money-addictive/Pg4x3hhVkTehwnXueD7L1H/amp.html?client=ms-android-verizon
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38831233
articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/31/nation/la-na-russian-spies-20111101
interpretermag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/The_Menace_of_Unreality_Final.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You never use your middle finger for stuff like that?

Fuck off shill

Ben always looks so jolly.

I'm talking about the illuminati guy in the back you pleb.

I love how hard he shits on the press. The most powerful man in the world is a stone cold redpiller. What a time to be alive.

Oh shit! He steeples his hands in a peculiar way! Disavow!

SHUT IT DOWN

He's a charming son of a bitch isnt he?

These blacks give me hope. Wonderful sounding people.

Really surprised me. He shines in this kind of enviroment. Also checked

*environment

>chicago thugs wanting to talk

I smell the dems going down. thugs accusing chicago for corruption or some shit to reason why they are criminal.
Or maybe they wanna be mercanaries for trump.

If it's true what the pastor said and the gang leaders did in fact reach out to him then maybe the niggers see how the dems have created them. They might mostly be monkeys but you hear in places that the ones at the top always have very high intellect.

the thing is. I can belive them reaching out to reduce the body count as he also stated. But there isn't just killings in chicago. Those gangs are making money with drugs and everything, and reducing body counts would also mean giving up those profitable illegal activites.
Unless of course that is not the case and gangs in chicago are only killing each other and not doing anything else. Like a crab of buckets in the truest sense, they are doing nothing else but trying to be the last one alive cause politics give them the impression they have to be/do that. Just killings, no drugs or any other kind of gang business.

Well see isnt that part of black culture? I mean they rep the fucking street their bown on and fight the cunts the next block over. Who says it isnt for nothing? Im sure someones making money with drugs but id bet everything I have that like all criminal , and I use the word very fucking loosely, organisations, only the guys at the top make money. And they've probably made enough.

I doubt that. Money is one of the most addictive things, you never have enough.

google.com/amp/s/www.bostonglobe.com/business/2014/01/20/study-money-addictive/Pg4x3hhVkTehwnXueD7L1H/amp.html?client=ms-android-verizon

made a gif of it.

You're a saint

What the fuck is Omarosa doing there?

She's been part of his campaign since the beginning? She's also worked for him for like a decade?

Smooth as fuck

>next election we're going to triple our efforts

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE WINNING NEVER ENDS

All this success.

Check'em

This is real!

Russian Sleeper Agent in the White House!

how do you not recognize that pretentious faggot as being exactly what the jew said, an Illuminati pleb

rofl, he must be pissed at Pence.

He does it while asking twice "YOU OKAY MIKE?"

It almost feels like he did that on purpose so libtards have to post a picture of him in a room full of presentable black having a good time

He's so gangsta

If he has a problem with pence then its not gonna be good for trump, pence is his deterrence from libshits wanting to kill him

that was deliberate though and it was directed at him but i have no idea what the problem could have even be.

Is he really 70? He seems younger here.

FUCKING RACIST! REEEEEEE!

HERE WE FUCKING GO AGAIN

WELCOME TO THREE MORE DAYS OF BITCHING OVER THIS GESTURE

Trump just btfo pol and leftists at the same time.

WTF! This sh*t is real!

Russian Sleeper Agent in the White House!

Holy fuck Drumpf is going to get impeached for sure now!