Isn't part of a terrorist organisation

>isn't part of a terrorist organisation
>is a terrorist

Are normies imploding?

Who was he working in service of?

Let's. Type. Like. This.

A feminist

Why do so many liberals use repetition all the time?

Muslims get about a dozen convenient "lone wolves" a year.

Why don't the whites get to have a few too?

Why do so many liberals use repetition all the time?

Why is JK Rowling even giving her opinion?
Because the dude looks like Harry Potter?

He's a hero.

How is he not a terrorist simply because he is not a member of a terrorist organization. That same logic would imply that the Orlando nightclub shooter and the Ohio state attacker are also not terrorists

How is he a terrorist?

He. Is. Beautiful.
No. Homo

Because she said he didnt work alone

If you follow interpretations of a holy book and shout religious dogma as you kill people and political aims ie killing gays because your religion hates gays then you are a terrorist.

If you kill people you are a murderer.

spam her with pics of muslim attackers and ask her if he is a lone wolf or terrorist

He liked Trump on FB

>isn't part of a terrorist organisation

He's part of the Front of the Rural and Suburban Retard Union

Basically hes a lone wolf terrorist but her implication is that he is representative of something greater.

Either way, orlando shooter represented radical islam (wahabbi/salafist)

Because shooting up a mosque is an act of terror.

It reflects the techniques used in their own brainwashing

>alt-right
>not a terrorist organisation
good one

W. T. F. I love. J.K. Rowling. Now.

when they can't explain themselves, repetition adds emphasis to what they're saying as if it's correct.

he's a mass murderer, not a terrorist.

it drives a point home without having to explain yourself, sort of like a mantra.

When will justin say the words?
RADICAL FEMINIST TERRORISM!

>Basically hes a lone wolf terrorist but her implication is that he is representative of something greater.
Dude was a Trump supporter, an 'alt-right' member, enjoyed harassing feminists and WoC on facebook and other sites. Dude was brainwashed by the cancerous 'alt-right' which is growing rapidly and needs to be dealt with.

His. attack was politically motivated.
That makes him a terrorist.
Being a part of a organization recognized as a terrorist organization by the Department of Defense isn't necessary.

The label lone wolf is terrible because he IS a terrorist.

A mosque has no special significance. Muslims commit terror attacks because of their muslim faith, the Quebec guy he was not religious, he was an atheist.

this

Terrorism is a tactic. It's violence to accomplish political goals not just killing people.

He's not a terrorist because he has no clear political goals. He didn't release a manifesto or threaten terror if people didn't give in to his demands.

He's a mass murderer, that's about it.

just made a thread about this but
>no replies
does anyone else find it unusual this kid was into court literally the day after the shooting?

Yes, and he hates muslims because he fell for the Alt-right meme. Making him a terrorist and not just a mass murderer.

I'm a cuck but I'm not part of a cuckold organisation

Getting rid of all the muslims in Canada is not a political goal? Who the fuck would actually believe this (obvious note: he shot up a mosque).

not necessarily. if someone decides to kill a bunch of people because of an ideology (whether it be the shooter or the victims) then by definition they are a terrorist. If someone decided to kill someone because of a personal vendetta, accident, etc. then they would be a murderer.

>when fame and power goes to your head and you shit on the little guy

this is how indoctrination works, senpai.

He's a terrorist and (probably, pending investigation) a lone wolf, how is this even a question? You're both wrong.

This. Cased closed.

So. Nig-Nogs. Are. Now. Terrorist?

>A mosque has no special significance
Wat. Maybe to you, but obviously for a lot of other people, which makes it a potential target

If they keep the ideology to themselves then how are they a terrorist? They have to announce shit beforehand.

Isis told people their demands and said "we will attack you if you don't give in to them" which is terrorism.

The Quebec guy never released a manifesto, never threatened anyone beforehand or anything.

He's a politically motivated murderer at best.

Tell me more about how wanting to drive an entire religion out of a country is not a political goal.

same as Roof, the Dallas cop shooter, probably Mateen (I don't think they ever established any kinds of communications with anyone besides his wife, who he probably beat)

Show me where he wrote this? Did he threaten anyone? Where's his manifesto?

I thought this bitch wrote books, her punctuation use is shit

most infiruating thing about this. and she's supposed to be a professional writer.

He terrifies the left, so he is a terrorist in that respect

He shot up a mosque specifically and was an "alt-right" white nationalist Trump supporter. How is the motive not clear? White nationalists want to get rid of minorities in their country, so some will go as far as to kill them if enough power gets to their small minds.

yup, a canadian terrorist

why not both?
you don't have to be part of an organization to be a terrorist

"Terrorist" stopped meaning anything years ago, like "Nazi"

Say it with me. All. Intercourse. Is. Rape.

Why so many people trust in the political judgement of a fantasy novel writer is beyond me.

The same reson people trust in political judgement of actors. They're celebrities. People with barely high school degrees making millions a year surely can relate to their struggles and know all the inner workings of how to run a nation. Because they're celebrities and therefore next to god.

He is a terrorist because is using violence to advance his political goal. He killed mulims because he wants them out of his country. Also he is a lone wolf.

I don't get this weird dichotomy. A terrorist can be a lone wolf. Whether he's a terrorist or not depends on whether there was some calculation behind his actions (e.g. was he aiming to scare the public into pressuring the Canadian government to take some specific course of action?) or if he just went bonkers and decided he wants to kill some people because he hated them.

It really boggles my marbles how libs constantly larp as Harry Potter fighting against Vader (Trump). These people aren't right in the head.

Uh... he didn't bring friends...

Im so fucking tired of every liberal news outlet out there calling this degenerate mass murderer a terrorist just so the butthurt muzzies can go SEE WERE NOT THE ONLY TERRORISTS OUT THERE.

Trudeau is a fucking moron for calling this "Terrorism", obviously hes doing it to rile up angry libs. Goes to show just how much he actually knows about the law or anything for that matter.

If that kid were a terrorist, he would have murdered literally everyone he could have. Terrorist attacks dont target a particular group of people for being part of that group, terrorism is a political action about killing as many people as you can to incite fear, hate crimes are comitted by emotional sperglords going postal because X group is responsible for all the evil in the world.

It is terrorism, it was politically motivated which is made clear by the fact he is a self-identified white nationalist that shot up a mosque after expressing Islamophobic views online. Of course this action incited fear in many people which is why there's such a huge reaction to it.

>implying terrorist and lone wolf are mutually exclusive

He's not a lone wolf he's part of a crazed group of millions of people who would love to slaughter all muslims.

This. People are retarded.

Look up the definition of Terrorism. It clearly states that the use of violence has to be indiscriminate and that the goal for said violence is directly to incite fear ( to then incite political happenings ).

This is by all definitions a hate crime. The amount of people murdered and the way it was carried out has absolutely nothing to do with it. This kid didnt just want to kill people , he wanted to kill MUSLIMS because he hated MUSLIMS.

If you still disagree with me, explain to me why pic related isnt called terrorism.

apparantly people want to stick up for isis now?
i dont even know how to describe it, is this woman really trying to make this guy to be seen as apart of a terrorist group for being white?
because she so offended that sandnigger terrorists arent white?

holy fuck is she actually admiring terrorists now

>and was an "alt-right" white nationalist Trump supporter
media fabrication. where is the proofs clem. all the articles say he was a normal and apolitical kid until Le Pen visited which supposedly radicalized him within ten months

Basically libshits are tired that muslims are the only group of people committing actual Terrorism, so the definition of Terrorism is being altered to include sperglords going postal on the particular group they believe is responsible for evil.

Omar Mateen
>not a terrorist even though he pledged allegiance to ISIS and screamed ALLAHU AKBAHR

Alexandre Bissonnette
>is a terrorist despite not belonging to any group at all and not doing anything near such

During Omar they put a thing out that you had to have pledged allegiance and wait for like a day or two before it REALLY counted so they NTS fallacied him out but now this kid is a terrorist?

Sounds like she just hates whites

Everyone in the liberal media decided to call this mass shooting a terrorist attack for some reason. I cant understand why.

See pic, if our leader says its terrorism it has to be, despite what the law says.

>Terrorist

It's not terrorism, mental illness is responsible for this, nothing more.

Terrorist violence is often specifically targeted, I don't know what you're talking about. This DID incite fear and WILL incite more political happenings. Racism and Islamophobia tied to political organizations and groups with the goal of removing minorities/muslims from entire countries are to blame for inspiring this, which he was an avid follower and self-identified member of.
He hated muslims and wanted to incite fear in all muslims and get them to leave. He had a political goal.

also saying he didn't have a manifesto just because no one released it is silly, he was a tedious facebook argument guy, it would be a surprise if he wrote nothing

I thought he the ISIS thing to cover up that he was in the closet or something. Regardless, both were acts of terror

What if he's both?

So... what organization was he a part of?

I'm coming from a place of ignorance as to who this lone wolf killer is. I know I know.

However is he or is he not a terrorist. It's a simple definition.

If you perform terrorism you are a terrorist.

Terrorism by definition is physical violence, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

You could debate further what 'political aims' encompass but taking two 'lone wolf' spree killers:

Brevik - Terrorist (clear political aim)
Rogers - Not Terrorist (just wanted a qtp2t)

Member of a group or not is irrelevant imo.

saged

Orlando guy pledged to the Islamic State

WHY
H
Y

do ``stars'', be they actors, writers or otherwise famous people, always seem to feel the need to pretend like they're the absolute moral and political authority? Just because you happen to be particularly good at writing childrens books doesn't mean your opinion should magically be respected more than that of any other person. What have you done in your life that shows me that you know what you're talking about? Have you worked in politics for years? Have you been active on TV talkshows, debating complicated geopolitical topics? If not, why should people listen to what you have to say?

A dried up old hag, she just needs to keep focused on her shitty books rather then talking about shit she doesn't know about.

>He hated muslims and wanted to incite fear in all muslims and get them to leave. He had a political goal.

From what we know so far he just hated muslims, his goal has not yet been revealed. Just because the victims were of a prominent religious group does not mean this was an act of terrorism. Again, explain to me why the Polytechnique shooting wasnt a Terrorist attack if this one was.