Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fpbp

Why are they failing?

Good fuck them and any faggots who drink that over priced piss

>8%

pshh, that's nothing

CEO said they would hire 10,000 refugees instead of Americans to spite Trump.

They announced they will be hiring 10,000 refugees worldwide after Trump initiated the immigration ban

Because they announced their plan to hire 10,000 refugees.

>8% in a week for an international corporation
>thats nothing

retard

>offer to give refugees 10,000 jobs
>wonder why people are pulling out of their stocks

Lol look at the wolf of wall street here everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ

>Ahmed writes dirty kuffar infidel on your cup instead of your name

What app is that?

That's a lot

>owning apple products

Whenever a company makes a moral play and publicizes it, it's 9/10 times because they are distracting from shitty financials

Damn, I thought politically correct morons would support this.

Robinhood

Starbucks? More like starNObucks

When will they learn that rich people are not lefty?

schultz'd

Nigga, your taste in music is fucking A-ok

looks like robinhood

Did the CEO not realize that the refugees are all males?

This is going to turn Starbucks into a disgusting store. No more white qt3.14 anymore.

It's always satisfying to see corporate virtue signalling backfire.

I'd protest but closest Starcucks is 600km (372.822715 miles) away.

Why even live at this point?

>tfw starcucks is practically nonexistant in my state because of based dunkin donuts

Kek

robinhood

great for basic buying and selling because its (((free))) but you cant do stuff like shorting or futures

>not starKEKS
MATE,

Holy shit that much? I was expecting like 3%.

Good job Sup Forums

>trusting Sup Forums on economics

I fell for the Shemitah meme. That's the last time I trust you retards with financial shit.

Pic related is their yearly stock value. They're fine.

Interesting post, Im going to look into that from now on.

its true for starbucks because that drop happened pre-market friday, and it was because of shitty growth. The refugee announcement happened sunday

How many shares does SB have? Looking around it seems like 1,5b but that can't be right, it would mean they lost over 6b dollars. Clearly I don't know much about stocks.

Starbucks should turn into a maid cafe like my animu

Reminder that they need to hit 0.00$ to declare bankrupcy.

Kek

$SBUX is finished!!!

Boycoted

Doesnt mean they lost 6b$ it means their stock value went down, meaning if they want to release/sell more stock the company will get 8% less than they would last week. IT DOES MEAN investors have potentially lost money, that is if they choose to sell

Politically correct morons aren't major shareholders and investors.

Those people see a company making irrational, feelings driven decisions instead of rational, business/economics driven decisions and they feel uneasy. As they feel uneasy they lose confidence in the company and begin to pull out some of their investment. The market responds be devaluing the company.

Starbucks would have to pay us weebs royalty for using our ideas.

Why? Isn't the only people who buy starbucks stuff college aged liberals?

Reminder that their Jew CEO, Howard Schultz, is the one who green-lighted their disastrous #RaceTogether campaign, in which baristas were encouraged to "initiate a conversation about race in America" with their customers -- customers who, it turns out, just wanted a fucking cup of coffee.

I see, thanks for the explaination.

Stocks are reflective of investor decisions, not directly from profits

What the fuck

Shitty financial statements. Ignore the refugee shit, that's cover they used deliberately to distract from it.

Investors make the decisionsa nd then traders decide if it was a good decision and that reflects in the price.

Are you retarded?

>soros

don't even need to waste more than 0.0001 seconds disproving you idiots

white women are the major consumers and producers of Starbucks.

Coming right out and basically telling them that they won't be hired any more probably isn't a good business decision.

How much Starbucks do you think Muhammad the fugee will buy? Probably none. My mom and sis both go at least twice a day, my gf at least once a day, and the Starbucks on campus is poppin all the time.

Needless to say, my mom and sis were pretty pissed about the achmed barista scheme.

Fucking Jews. They just can't leave well enough alone. It'd be funny if it weren't so insidious.

good. good.

yes tell me more

Should we buy some now to make some shekels? Will it rally? Or fall some more?

>b-but the stockholders are raycists!

I can already see the liberal response

I love seeing the reality that the media creates clash with actual reality.

not looking good for them atm

i think it will fall at least until monday/tuesday

>mfw the msm was surprised by this
>turned it around to be another instance of white privilage

He's Satan user not a lefty. He wishes the end of the world and uses liberals to do his bidding

wut
>because they used to be a Trump supporter, but after everything thats happened. Trump is loosing it, how will he ever recover