You have to hand it to them, they're pretty resourceful

You have to hand it to them, they're pretty resourceful.

Maybe they could have conquered the world instead if things had gone a bit differently

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Jobless-man-builds-helicopter-with-recycled-material-20150619
youtube.com/watch?v=Rqn2R8apQUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

he'd be a great shoemaker if he wasn't a nigger

>to the perfect millimeter

Overselling it a bit, aren't we?

so that means they're all as skilled?

shiieeeet why ain't they kangz yet?

PIZZAGATE DEVELOPMENT
THEY'RE KILLING PEOPLE

Orks

>african craftsman

>put foot on tire and trace

ITS TO THE PERFECT MILLIMETER

Too bad they don't know how to refine rubber.

Well if they didn't do that, he'd just a nigger in a junkyard with cut up chunks of old trash tires

*he'd be

>live in the continent with the most natural resources in the world
>live in huts and die if starvation

The vietnamese did/do a similar thing. You literally trace a foot and put a strap on it. Its resourceful, but not really an advanced craft.

Just a fancy way of making a pointy stick.

Incapable of abstract thought.

b-b-but they didnt have climate advantageeeee
b-b-b-ut Guns Germs n Steel!

>they

Those shoes may look comfy but you can't even walk three steps before your feet are tired.

> conquering the world with assault slippers

If this was thousands of years ago, then yes, that would be impressive. But civilizations already perfected shoe making with limited resources before this picture.

Africans are not your children. You can't always be impressed when Africans invent or do something the rest of the world mastered.

RACIST
THESE SHOES ARE NOT MERE SCRAPS OF JUNK BOUND TOGETHER
DOWN TO THE NANOMETER THEY ARE PERFECT
THE ERGONOMICS PROPERTIES OUT OF THIS WORLD
HE PUTS WHITE SHOEMAKERS TO SHAME
APOLOGIZE

10/10 be my best friend please.

yeah and europe had nothing to do with fucking over the african continent.

"they did it to themselves,dumb niggers"

what a cool nuanced opinion you have

They'd do well in a dispoian post apocalyptic work of fiction.

Not sure if old tire shoes are going to revitalize the African economy though. Maybe sell them to Californians.

Why was Europe so easily able to colonize Africa?

Why were they so advanced?

Good until you cut yourself on the steel bands in the tires and die from an infection due to walking around in raw sewage.

get the fuck out of here snow nigger, your chimp like typing irks me.

cancer

I hate this pasta because Le Cordon Bleu is a French culnary school and has nothing to do with cheesemaking.

White man's trash is African man's treasure.

I'm sorry it hurts your feelings to say that there are winners and losers in World History. But African countries constantly taking L's year after year is the result of not having your shit together earlier.

Fuck all that "Everyone was happy and peaceful and content and prosperous until the evil white men came!"

>X24pxDk5

>Muh Africa was hard
worst meme ever, South America was at least 10 times harder

Craftsman
So good
Perfect
Millimeter

Jesus they are desperate to praise niggers for cutting up shoes. My son did it in an afternoon for a school project. Using the superior tarahumara lacing method.

nah, i'm good off what you have to say because everything you say is slanted shilling for your own world view fostered by pol.

you can say i'm ignoring facts but we live in a post fact society so fuck your biased cherry picked race facts.

THESE TIRE SANDALS CARRY HOLY HEALING ELEMENTS THAT CURE INCURABLE DISEASES

>implying environmental determinism isn't important
read a book faggots

>white sluts
>trash
>white women love bbc meme posted by niggers

Makes sense to me

>he's so good that he can measure one thing and then make another thing the same length as the first thing
HOLY SHIT THAT'S AMAZING

That's some impressive sandals Kuembeke, why don't you bring them around to the white house some day?

> so good
> shoes fit to the perfect millimetre

So? Measuring is a major skill is it? Being able to measure means these people could have taken over the world?

Whoever wrote this really truly feels these people are inferior.

It means that you put your feet on a flat piece and he draws around your feet. Then he cuts "to the perfect millimetre". You know, like a toddler who used the same methode with his hand on a piece of paper.

>t. every poster in this thread is a lily white male living in complete safety at all times spare for the occasional road based accident.

>t. every one of these posters just shitting on poor people from x third world country for "keks"

what a bunch of emotionally under developed faggots

So why didnt they colonize europe and enslave white people if they were doing so well before we stepped in

Came here to post this. Too late.

>making shoes
>not helicopters
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Jobless-man-builds-helicopter-with-recycled-material-20150619

niggers are straight up trash benders, never seen people have such an affinity with rubbish desu

snow nigger i don't give a fuck about your strawman world of warcraft viewpoint on the world.
you cant even function in society without being like this here on this website.

>perfect millimetre

Let me guess; you put your foot on the rubber and he traces the outline.

I commend him for making his own business out of scrap. It's a great thing. If he had access to financial help and some guidance he could probably combine the rubber with some used fabrics so the straps are more comfortable (hot rubber in the sun is not fun against your skin).

A basic sole would help too, less sweaty feeling.

And now we're at the stage you can start mass manufacturing them. But unfortunately before we can grow our business more we'd run into a snag. The free shoes the west ships by the shipload to Africa.

Since our friend can't compete with free, his shoes are not selling. He's out on the streets again. And Africa's economy never grew.

Thus ends the lesson.

Guess we'd better get that global communist empire going, just in case the aliens invade...

youtube.com/watch?v=Rqn2R8apQUA

Can't the leftists do ANYTHING right?

>be black man
>live in desert
>can`t find resources in mud
>too dumb to do shit
>white man comes along
>white man builds infrastructure
>black man now has a whole new world to learn and thrive in
>black man sends white man away
>realises that maintaining anything that isnt mud is beyond black mans grasp
>instead of living in mud, now lives in shit and garbage
>manages to make flip-flop out of garbage
>it manages to actually be the size of a human feet
>black man has understood primitive measurments
>highest achievement of the black race

>reference a book
>go read a book faggot
ok

>blame the evil whitey

Brothers, I once drove across DRC and let me assure you, any claims of African craftsmanship are overblown. They've never built anything, and what the white man built and left behind they've been unable to maintain.

The pic is a great example. They need this bridge to get supplies to people, but this is the full extent of their engineering skills applied to keeping it passable.

nigga i'm always ready for them aliens.

>r-read guns, germs and steel guys or *sniff* y-you know nothing about history heheh

>leftits hold africans to such low standards that if one of them manage to measure a person foot and make a good fitting sandal its literally worth global attention.
>literally like they are dumb stupid animals with some novelty value ''Look every one! That stupid monkey managed to make sandals out of some old Chinese car tires! How cute, they are learning. Maybe some day they will be able to take care of themselves!''

But apparently WE are the bad people.

Fuck this gay earth.

oh wow leaf you managed to paste a youtube url.

im stunned.

oh wow are you some white dude living around all whites with a racist opinion wow you must be so unique

Here they are repairing a road.

literally scavenging junk and half poisonous plastic waste while making 10 cents a day from shoes

black societies everyone

>he's so good he can measure your feet and make you a perfect pair

you mean putting your foot on a piece of paper, then cutting around it on top of a tire? is that his millenarian secret skill?

try facing reality that europe is partly to mostly blame and be a man for once.

This is literally kekworthy.

>to the perfect millimetre
Well your feet change in size throughout the day by more than a millimeter so this is clearly just nigger bullshit.

Should we cut down this tree in the middle of the road?

No we are the road crew not the tree crew.

>environmental determinism

Zebras can be trained.
Llamas can pull carts.
Alpacas can pull carts.
Water buffalo can be used for labour.
You can fucking ride an Ostrich.
America had horses before they killed them all.
Elephants can be ridden and used in labour.

Note that all these animals have one thing in common. They're not European.

Eat a bag of dicks, Diamond-lover.

We have China, Vietnam, and Japan as sparkling examples of nations destroyed by the West and rebuilt stronger than ever. Only successful African countries were ones led by whites.

FUCK CANADA

You are right, without Europe this African man would not have tires to make shoes with.

This is pretty cool shit honestly, using what you have lying around that otherwise you'd leave on the side of the road or a mass landfill that just fucks the earth up more. No problem with it, A+ for effort

Butthurt nigger cobbler detected

>oh wow are you some white dude living around all whites with a racist opinion wow you must be so unique
I live in Sweden you dumb fuck.

How are you not b& yet

>this is an achievement in Africa

How is this world news?

We've been doing that for centuries and they look better and they are better quality.

>try facing reality that europe is partly to mostly blame and be a man for once.

Yeah, those sub Saharans were doing so well for themselves before whitey showed up. And just when you thought we had done enough to them we let them flood into our countries only to oppress them more.

yet again i'm being blasted by this lame world of warcraft stat based viewpoint where blacks get +5 to basket ball and whites get +20 to philosophy or some shit like that while you try to make social darwinism work in the year 2017.

truth stings enough to give me a (you) huh?

Your LARP game is 50 shades of weak, bro. You should try something else besides acting like a fag.

Jesus fucking Christ, people have been making these for decades, there's plenty of tutorials on making these, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

Not as important as genetic determinism.

But they did. As evidence, just look at what they are still doing to themselves a hundred years after whitey left. Their natural inclination is to live like animals in total squalor.

In what way did Europe "fuck over the continent"? By teaching them to read and write? By teaching them about currency and trade? By showing them things like clothes and buildings?

Are you actually implying that Europeans took all the resources from that entire continent and that there is nothing left? No wealth for the African people to build off of?

>what niggers usually do with tires

Niggers are the saddest "people" in the world

to the millimeter tho?

just eat that bait up you dumb fucking snow nigger wreck.

Now that is some nice looking shoes.

I've been thinking about making some boots out of car tires, rawhide, hide glue and thread. I just want to see what is needed to make some decent shoes if everything goes to shit and i can't rely on the store to supply me with footwear anymore.

The rubber in tires is pretty good to so they should make some good soles.

>snow nigger i don't give a fuck about your strawman world of warcraft viewpoint on the world.

That's not how you refute an argument.

Turns out Africa never had a chance at all. Sad.

This is a dog whistle to all the liberals who "hate math" but are pop science loving fucks who think they can keep up without the math. I run into these people who think they can be more accurate without needing math all the time, and they all have this meme notion that math is bullshit.

All he needs is for the West to supply him with all those tires.

too long to reply: ignored

they sure are and guess what they aren't getting any better while faggot white dudes laugh at them from behind a computer screen and cower from them in a public transportation setting.

most of this is just hivemind bullshit you guys post to each other on the daily to confirm your own worldview anyways

And just like any African that is worth a fuck, he's going to use the money he can get for those shoes to either eventually get into a position of power within the country or fucking leave.

Honestly the WORST thing we are still doing to the continent of Africa is accepting their actual value citizens. If every nigger was just as crafty as this crafty nigger then Africa wouldn't be such a fucking shithole

see

Our expectations of Africa are far too low. And they fail to meet them.

>they sure are and guess what they aren't getting any better while faggot white dudes laugh at them from behind a computer screen and cower from them in a public transportation setting.
>most of this is just hivemind bullshit you guys post to each other on the daily to confirm your own worldview anyways
Lol I'm not reading your novel dude

nah remember they aren't people because they are poorer (and by extension less educated) than us and have a different pigment of skin.

>And just like any African that is worth a fuck, he's going to use the money he can get for those shoes to buy some malt liquor

Fixed that for you

Blame for what? For building cities, hospitals, roads and creating industries and farms? Because there were nothing like that in subsaharian Africa before the colonization. OK europeans colonizers(some more and some less)treated like shit the natives but even that was better than cannibalism and tribal wars the negroes had before the europeans came.

Those are sandals, not boots

yeah because two fully formed sentences must be real novel tier for your reading habits