JEWS ADMIT "5 MILLION NON JEWS WERE MADE UP TO INCREASE SYMPATHY FOR THE JEWS"

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

This pops up and then all of a sudden /r/alt-right and "personality type" threads wash over the fucking board.

Can you say slide?

This is basically the biggest news that Sup Forums could possibly have received, it is more or less a confirmation BY JEWS that the holohoax is just that, a hoax. Instead everyone is posting in personality type HWNDU and other Sup Forums-tier

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians/
rabbimindset.com/
rense.com/general75/ehr.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping

So literally no one is going to talk about this? kek

nu/pol/ doesn't care about Jews anymore. They only like epic maymays and talking about reddit and youtube celebrities.

That being said this is a fascinating development. Trump ignoring the Jews on Holocaust Day was amazing too.

Why am I not suprised. Fucking Kikes. I wouldn't be suprised if the Red Crosses numbers putting total Jewish deaths at 2-300 thousand being closer to the real number. The whole thing is a fucking scam to guilt goyim into being self hating cucks.

I miss weev too.

you realize this means public education has been teaching LIES to children?

Doesn't change the given 6million figure.

Sup Forums is always right

Yes, and you do realize that these people are denying the holocaust? That's a crime.

Wouldn't it be amazing to see these people jailed for their own bullshit laws?

Well fuck my ass
Why is Sup Forums always right?

bump

(((wiesenthal))) werd ich noch in der pfeife rauchen

fucking jews man

Bump

In that article the jews themselves say that the real number of non-jews is no more than 500,000. Obviously the red cross number of 300k jews is close to reality.

I believe that they killed jews desu.
The numbers are false but what should they have done with the jews that didn´t want to leave?
>what are you gonna do if I don´t want to leave? shoot me?

so they're not backpedaling on the 6M though

also fuck HWNDU. Are they going to camwhore for 8 years?

Did you guys think will we live long enough to see the holocaust tale be officially denied.

even with this it wont happen

yes
we will see how the second one will be denied because jews never existed

Jews died in those retalitory trench shots every fascist government makes, and in the deterioration of the camps when the Nazis basically said 'man fuck caring for these heebs we got a line to keep going' and then starvation and disease ran rampant. Typhus, cholera, whatever it was when you stop caring for prisoners they end up looking like how they looked.

That's what I wish we'd admit in turn. Concentration Camps are not luxury suites, they were designed specifically to displace ethnicity for their land and to prevent conflicts of interest in the populace, like Americans did with the Japs. Most Likely Adolf was going to just kill the Jewiest as a warning, and tell the rest to fuck off to Madagascar or something, (or really better just give every male Jew vasectomies, find some steeled aryan fathers to breed with the jewesses and say 'live for the reich and we'll eugenic you out of our system' since 25% was accepted anyway) but that's not what happened.

We'll see how much of nu/pol/ bothers to read this article.
www theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/01/words-as-weapons-asymmetry-and-advantage-in-linguistic-competition/
I recommend it for old pol to.

The holocaust as a pure concept? No.
But eventually we'll probably get the gas chamber shit shown to be a farce. Except Jews will go
'oy vey it was those mean Soviets they used our fear to justify their horrors! I feel as betrayed as you, communist traitors in my own people! Rest assured, we love the Europeans, we love the nationalists just let us stay goy you can trust us it's those darn russians you can't trust them goy we should fight them'
to scheme out of this.

Best fucking timeline

That's pretty much the only way it makes sense. Also Jews want to cover up their crimes in Russia etc. I think we'll see a truly global reprisal against the Jews in our lifetime.

fuck off stormfront

I knew I wasn't crazy.

When I studied this at university only 5/6 years ago, in a module specifically about the holocaust, yehuda bauer came up very often, and the number EVERY holocaust historian used was 6 million INCLUDING other undesirables (disabled, gay, roma-sinti, etc.)

And then all of a sudden i'm hearing 12/11 million?

This shit is no longer "funny".

No. After Trump is done we're going to have 8 years of Vince McMahon. They're going to carry on through that as well.

>everyone that doesn't like Jews is from stormfront
Here's a picture of some Mongolian nazis so you can sit around and ponder how large the world actually is

>Oy vey can you believe Hitler sent people who were only 1/4 Jew to the ovens?
>HE'S 1/4 RUSSIAN BURN THE FIRST AMENDMENT

pffft niggas will just rationalize it as Jews telling lies to save their skin...
>They had to say that don't you see or the nazis would have killed them

I think normies will be more okay when it's framed not as 'all jews must die' and more 'all rich jews must die' because they are gonna be like 'but what about Erschel who makes bagels down the street? He seems like a nice guy. Or that Mel Brooks, when has he ever screwed me over' and it's how they can't swallow that Jews as a collective are fucking trash.

WHITE RUSSIAN MALE

try to focus on what is important user

This faggot is begging for another seizure

1 million Jews killed (by typhus or bombings)
0 Holocausted. These are numbers I can believe.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING OUTRAGE
HITLER WAS RIGHT
GAS THE JEW

If you're a newfag sure, for us oldfags no. We have pictures of dead Germans that these Jews claimed were Jews.

It makes me sick. One day they will pay in Hitler's tax + 500% interest rates.

I hate how you're probably right.

I also hate that I never noticed (((them))) until I started coming here.

So send him more flashing gifs and shit. I'm not gonna. I could probably get arrested just for calling him a faggot here.

// Holocaust day
Shh
Goy why you so anti semetic? Please don't send me back to the oven!
It's just another shoah

Oh boy I'm laffin
Yes I'm from reddit.

what the actual fuck
This is insane, a Jewish newspaper admitting that what the fuck
Archive this, back up it anywhere and everywhere

Jews know they better start telling the truth. How outraged would the public be to find out the Holocaust is a lie?

Honestly

How many jews WERE killed by germans around WW2?

100k, 500k, 1 mil ?

Did you read the article? It has been 11 million total for decades. You just don't remember correctly. Six millions was the official number of jews killed before anything even happened and has remained unchanged.

I would be surprised if the number KILLED BY Germans exceeded 100k
The number that died in German camps of typhus and starvation near the end of the war could have easily exceeded 1 million

For those who want to read the full thing:

timesofisrael.com/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians/

Jews are fucking disgusting.

I don't get why they can't just do scans of the areas where these dead bodies are and work out some sort of estimate based on that.

It was under one million and most were from typhus, the same rates of other demographics. Starvation occurred only after the Jews literally btfo German supply lines and they were forced to only feed German soldiers. Jews literally killed Jews on purpose to scheme it as German war crimes.

Yet here we are 70+ years ago and now kids are finally waking up to the reality that is the Jewish lie.

Interesting find, I hope something comes of it, we're in the ridiculous situation of facing jail if we so much as disagree with a Jew in Europe now.

>Jews backstabing jews
>Media implodes
>Soros loosing contorl of the EU and globalism
>Now the Jew themselves revealing the truth
They are trully going insane outing themselves like that what the fuck

They're not backing down on the Six Gorrilion number, though, only that they're lying cunts that keep bumping the tally at their leisure.

It's bad, but it's not enough for people to care unless you can show me them outright denying the six mill

so you're saying despite the fact that (((they))) lied about the total number for support, that totally doesn't mean that they would lie about the total number.

It was inevitable. It is like the whole tell a lie to cover up another lie and eventually you get yourself into a mess that you can't sort out, except they get shoahed in the end.

This article makes it clear that they can just say whatever the fuck they want about the Holocaust and the media will not question it, not even legitimate historians.
The entire Holocaust mythos is suspect.

Your reading comprehension is really bad... Nowhere does this guy claim that the 6 million number is incorrect. They're saying one guy's incorrect tally of non-Jews also killed caught on falsely and historians are struggling to get the correct number out there.

I get you guys really really really want to pretend the Holocaust didn't happen, but at least read the damn article.

That's it? You sorry ass pathetic bunch gave up??? Just because of some Canadian Australia tier shitposting? Can't you just debate with those guys like a normal person? Your just going to cry?

Admitting that they lied and exaggerated deaths to garner sympathy is enough to cast reasonable doubt on all their shit. Not that normies will ever see or hear about this or think about it long enough to come to that conclusion if by some miracle they do happen to see it.

Fuck off schlomo turbo Jew

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

This is awesome. The Jews themselves are going to unravel the entire debate around the holocaust out of sheer fucking ego! It doesn't even matter what the real numbers are anymore. All that matters is that their determination to be a special victim class will alienate non-JEws.

Maybe only in thousands.

Red cross said 400k jews died, because of hunger and diseases.
USA destroyed the food aid, so joos started to die.

Bump

"REEEEE someone is pointing out our stupid circle jerk is based on the fact none of us could read the article well enough!!! Make him stop!!!"

stop drinking milk

Lol this little short temper mexican is gonna chimp ouit soon

The point is that (((they))) made the 5 million non-Jews number up to garner even more sympathy for Jews you fucking moronic kike loving piece of dirt. You'll be throw into the ovens with them.

>we lied and made up numbers to garner sympathy, but you can totally trust our other numbers

We need to spread it around like wildfire

they are completely insane psychopaths, this is probably the natural reaction to not having total control of everything

Iran. You're welcome.

I think I'm interested in this article for non-political reasons since I'm a linguist but this is actually brilliant and should be required reading.

The only Jews killed were due to collateral damage, eg. The us and Russia bombing germany, and killing *jewish* SS/Nazi soldiers.

>we lied about the number
>but believe me it is this other number goy

Can someone order our guys hot coco or some bagels so they can sip and munch infront this freezing beaner

Can we get a meme where we gag that small little cunt?

>Yes, and you do realize that these people are denying the holocaust? That's a crime.

But Jews define "the holocaust" as *Jews* who died under Hitler.

They also distinguish the bad treatment that many groups received under Hitler vs. the decision to *exterminate* the Jews, i.e., the Final Solution. Although many other groups were persecuted, including German Christians (both Protestant and Catholic), no other group was the target of a concerted effort to wipe them off the face of the earth ("genocide").

So, we can dispute whether six million Jews died under Hitler (I rather doubt it myself), but in fairness and for purposes of debate, "the holocaust" means Jewish victims, period. Maybe it's an unfair term, or an inequitable or tendentious taxonomy, but that's quite simply what the term "holocaust" *means*.

That said, I am gobsmacked by the OP post. It really opens a whole kettle of worms for the "orthodox" understanding of the holocaust, i.e., the death of some 6 million Jews.

Holy fuck it's real

rabbimindset.com/

"At the young age of 8, still suffering from the hereditary effects of the Holocaust and daily torment and hectoring by his White classmates, Lieberman knew; his mission in life would be to rid the world of antisemitism and bring about a more equal Western society without hate, prejudice and ignorance.

After his bar mitzvah, at the age of 13, Lieberman pestered his parents in to buying him his first computer; albeit a simple Hewlett-Packard 2116A, it enabled him to set up an electronic Eruv, gaining him a notoriety and recognition from Jewish communities as the first Jewish programmer and hacker (some of his techniques are still taught in Tel Aviv's University today!).

In his book, Rabbi Herschel Lieberman will take you on an adventure. You will learn about his life experiences as a Rabbi, from the beginning till the present; but he will also educate you on geopolitical and social problems and show you how we- every single one of us -can solve these problems!"

KEKEK!

I'm becoming more and more open to accepting that holohoax is indeed a hoax.

We already know the 6 million number is bullshit.

This guy just shows that on top of that, the 5 million number added on top is also bullshit, and the fact that he admits he made it up just makes claims about the number of Jews even more dubious.

Also, very relevant article:

>Ilya Ehrenberg - The Man Who Invented The 'Six Million'
rense.com/general75/ehr.htm

>Your reading comprehension is really bad...
Apparently, yours is shit. No one is sayin that's what the article states, but this knowledge does call into question the 6 million figure that is tossed around everytime you try a criticize Israel or someone who is Jewish.

>Sup Forums gets ridiculed around Sup Forums
>come here
>nothing but memes and facts

I wonder who could be behind this

they lie to gain sympathy from other people, people stopped caring about dead kikes, the kikes reveals they lies, oy vey annuda shoa, the fucking deserve the holocoaster this time

He will not invite us?

Does anyone care at this point? I mean it's funny that they admit it but we already knew the whole thing was fake.

Have a bump anyway.

LMAO OUR GUY IS UNDERCOVER JUST TRICKIN THE BEANER

I don't think Jews have that much 4D chess planning. I just think they always think of ways to spin shit to suit them with that high verbal IQ. We're not talking about KEIKAKU DOORIOVITZ here we're just talking about 1000 cuts of a bunch of different schemers doing crappy shit all getting coordinated into a lot of problems.

One jew wants diversity because he thinks being an outsider in another land is great and he thinks that means everyone will feel the same. Another jew wants money and hasn't got the moral barriers to not pull some manipulative shit to get it like leave homes deteriorating as a landlord so that the tenants will leave and they can fix them up and sell them for a larger profit later. This isn't a million Soroses we're talking about here, it's a million con artists and paranoid idiots and a few machiavellian supervillains. Hell, if we worked it we could probably get the Jews to eat their worst offenders on principle. I still feel we could probably meme up a new cultural paradigm for Jew normies so they're better in line with white nationalism. I mean, they bamboozled us, how come we couldn't jew the jew right back?

From reading this thread, I thought this story was more widely known than it apparently is.

What the fuck is HWNDU. I refuse to enter those threads

yuge redpill potential, faggot

No, it's if you don't already fucking know it's a almost all made the fuck up and they died in work camps, you're a fucking idiot. why should I continue to talk about the sky being blue? Why? It doesn't fucking interest me.

One guy lies, gets called out and told not to = global conspiracy. K.

Checked, top fucking kek.

Bump for the 5 Gorillion

>One guy lies
And these lie gets repeated everywhere and taught to school children. It's on memorials. It's in speeches by world leaders.

>a million here or there, who cares

I'm probably remembering "6 million jews and other undesirables", when it was probably "6 million jews, and other undesirables"