CALEXIT discussion / Hate Thread

>CALEXIT happens
>US declares war on California
>I help my fellow patriots invade my homeland to rid me of the shitskins and liberal traitors alike
>California is broken into 3 states, all 3 being ultra red
>Get right to bear my god damn arms
How likely is this going to happen?
I hate this state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kE8RtL3azDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=kE8RtL3azDg

THERE IS NO LAW FOR YOU TO PAY "TAXES" MURRICA.
WAKE UP MURRICA, YOU ALL HAD BEEN LIED TO.
MAKE CALEXIT HAPPEN SO WE CAN MAKE MURRICA TRELY GREAT AGAIN!

>Canada Calexits from the U.S.
>Nevada is freed from it's greedy neighbor, and it begins the long process of recovering from California's toxic influence
>California either succeeds as it's own autonomous entity, or collapses even further into oblivion.

As much as i would want this to happen it would be very unlikely

If it ever did happen (it won't) they'd create the State of Southern California. San Diego, Pacific Ocean access, and the full border against Mexico is necessary.

California Calexits*** fuck, they're so similar I typo'd

Easy enough to invade a state that has defected to the barbarian encampment side and take it over again

>Northern California
>Republican

The real question is when do they start illegally crossing the border after the cartels take over.

they just want slave labor like the southerners wanted 150 years ago

didnt fly then wont fly now

did you even read my post you fucking dipshit

>San Francisco red.

Sure.

wow holy shit

>Bay Area red

Did you read OPs post you fucking degenerate if it happened there would be no blue in cali and why the fuck would they split it into 2 states.

why do you have to politics on every color you asshat, did know communists use a red flag?

Why are you retards so convinced this is going to happen? Everyone I know regards Calexit as a joke.

because Sup Forums is full of fucking idiots that presume everything

It's not about democrat or republican they are just arbitrary colors showing how the state is divided up

We need to summon Kek and meme Calexit into reality. Not only will getting California out of the U.S. ensure we'll never have another Democrat elected president, but we can send all the spics and niggers to California before they leave. They'll want to go, I'm sure. After all California will offer them amazing government assistance programs in the name of diversity and multiculturalism. We shouldn't wait for them to leave, Trump should remove them from the Union. Fuck those commies.

I'm not fucking naive enough to think anything is a joke.
That's how we won.
That's how Nigel won.
That's how Trump won.
Nothing is a joke.
Every liberal is a threat.
This must either be squashed now, or get ready to invade and retake my homeland with me.

PRAISE HIM

>electoral votes from California
This doesn't sound very convincing. I mean a vote from some rural peasant from the middle of the American nowhere has like 2-3 times the weigh of 1 Californian vote.