Stereotypes

list stereotypes, american and otherwise, below.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Americans are fat and patriotic I guess. Also very friendly whenever I go on holiday, genuinely nice to talk to. You probably don't realize how different it is, in the UK people hardly talk in public.

Canadians have big dicks
Americans, Hispanics, Brazilians, Europeans, Asians, Africans, Australians have small dicks

Europeans are self destructively insecure about their themselves and their place in the world. They project at Russians and Americans who are more blunt and honest about the way they carry themselves, because they can't do that as easily.

Americans are stupid and fat
The French are a bunch of wine sipping flaming faggots
The British can't live without tea.
Arr Orientars rook the same.

Leafs are shitposters.

your women are whores?
its stereotype here

This. You guys invented almost everything important that we didn't. Just be fucking proud, you have every right.

They are. Everywhere.

Fine ass hos though.

s-sorry for your loss ivan

Americans asked to label map of Europe

kek, does that have latin america for spain?

didn't realize how much more informed i was than the average american, until my group of friends started talking about spanish. they were all shocked and didn't believe me when i told them it was a european language, originating in spain. they somehow just thought it was a native mexican language.

is this a common experience for other american Sup Forums users?

>India
>Yoga
>Not poo
Kys

India = poo
Russia = Ivan
Mexico = wall
USA = winning

>second poland
>france 2

No everyone else is

You only need one word to label Europe with
Degenerate

These answers seem like somethings my friends and I would come up with to make fun of Europe. Some of those answers are pretty funny.

>Canadians fucking American women and cucking American men so much that suicide rates are on the rise
>this has become a security concern for the president
>winning

>kangaroo riders
this is offensive, no one here rides kangaroos. they have pouches for you to sit in

>they were all shocked and didn't believe me when i told them it was a european language, originating in spain. they somehow just thought it was a native mexican language.
That's just fucking depressing.
Reminds me of a dumb blonde at my high school class that asked what was the capital of Africa?

The difference is, she got laughed at and humiliated by the entire class.

that's not so bad except for the reddit-tier forced humour

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Americans

>madonna
>Disney
>Chrysler
>Thomas Edison
>Brendan Fraser
>Matt groening
>jimmy hendrix
>mark wahlberg

>Drama queens
I blame Madonna

Why do you people fall for this bullshit?
Obviously there were lots of people that filled in the map correctly, just like there are people who can answer those youtubers' stupid questions, but that's not interesting. You will get more views if you cherrypick a bunch of rednecks and drunk college fratboys that can't say on which continents the US is located.

WE'RE TAKING OVER

Next thing you're gonna tell me is that you don't all own a boomerang and there isn't didgeridoo music constantly playing in the background.

I worked with a Chinese lady that thought that exact same thing. She was so confused as to how Spanish got to Europe if it was a Mexican language

>sushi ninjas

I'm afraid that map's accurate.

Some Filipino didn't believe me when I said we have a queen not a president, they live in Canada

can russians live without tea however?
we even call black tea = russian tea

Turks are cockroaches

> vodkanigger says US women are hores
> can literally go online and buy a Russian wife

You russkies are funnier these days.

We just call black tea tea here I didn't even know there's anything else until high school, I knew about green tea but I thought that was just chinky shit and stupid liberal girl crap to look sophisticated

That does happen, but no one rides a kangaroo like a horse it's just fucking stupid. It bounces up and down as it hops along so it will crush your testes and there's a perfectly good pouch to sit in.

>having your testicles
you're literally part of the problem

people don't drink tea here often
it's mostly coffee since ottoman times

Don't you have to swear an oath to the Queen to become a Canadian citizen?

What the fuck?
How does that guy not know your political system?

So? Yes, our women are more whore-ish.
Does that prove your women are not whores?

It's mostly tea here, that is until we let in Euro homos instead of Anglos now it's mostly coffee, but if you remove Quebec it's mostly tea still.
Go to any coffee shop in Toronto there's no Whites around, only Asians even Starbucks is all Chinese. Somehow in my all white area there's still only Chinese in the coffee shop

They don't become citizens
They get brought here by Tim hortons to work below minimum wage and then replaced after their time is up with another Filipino and all this is legal and was defended by Trudeau who called Harper a racist for wanting to abolish this system

thanks to the west we have all retarded types of coffee here now
people look at me strange when i say "Serbian coffee"
or even "Turkish coffee" since some places don't even make them

I just like a bit of bitter slag to fuck me up and start my day

>stereotype

I don't drink coffee, I had one sip my whole life and I went to puke
I'm 100% pure Anglo and I refuse to drink anything except tea
Only non whites drink coffee, the french homo niggers tried to introduce it here so queerbecucks only drink cofeee

Statistically speaking, you're probably drunk. Sleep it off, Ivan.

Statistically speaking, you're a fat 10% nigger identifying as white. If argumentum ad hominem is the best you have to offer, better leave.

(((anglos))) are not white, faggot.

Delete this, this is shit.
Where's alberto barbosa (for Sup Forums) and bacalhau fish?

I'm Hungarian

Do you have a hard time keeping track of lies?
You definitely said you were 100% Anglo.

I'm Anglo in my mind
My family came here as refugees but I consider myself Anglo because I have fully assimilated to the Anglo culture

>Mongolia
Ukraine BTFO

savage

Americans

>Loud
>Confident
>Smart & Well Spoken
>Physically active
>Pioneers in business, technology, science, media...
>Women are beautiful & have high sex-drive
>Fearless in the face of any challenge
>Currently kicking out rapefugees en-masse and banning to boot.
>Leader is a strong successful man who has carved a name for himself in the world,has a former model wife & smart successful kids.
>Leader elected by the people who represent s the values & ideals of his people

South African

>Fat & lethargic
>Arrogant
>Crabs in a bucket
>Angry, sexually frustrated.
>Out of shape & fat
>Not inventive at all whatsoever
>Not innovative. Been selling the world piles of rocks since the late 1800's and still are.
>Women are prudes. high chance she's overweight on top of being a prude
>100% of society is comprised nu-males an =d feminists
>ALL refugees are welcome no matter who they are
>Meek & fearful
>apathetic
>Followers
>Leader is an accused rapist PRIMARY SCHOOL dropout who has never been successful at fucking anything and has 5 obese ugly wives
>Leader elected is low iq uneducated loser with fat wives supported by majority of the country including whites. Perfect representation of the average South Africa

Romania is only gypsies. You see more stray dogs than you see gypsies.

why wtf?