German

The science is in, German is the best language
youtube.com/watch?v=dH1SvGMY4Qs

deal with it

Other urls found in this thread:

duolingo.com/course/de/en/Learn-German-Online
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz
youtube.com/watch?v=1edPxKqiptw
realclearscience.com/blog/2015/06/whats_the_most_efficient_language.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5Z7alyBZ9mY
youtube.com/watch?v=nkdskQytDSM
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. british fag

Too bad it's going to be replaced with arabic.

Then how come their women can't say 'no' to migrant cock?

Sorry, I don't want to speak Arabic.

>put word after word after word after word after word after word after word
>"you know what will make people think you're a genius?"
>remove
>the
>fucking
>blank
>spaces
>between
>each
>word

Wew. Germans are such brilliant masterminds.

Gutmenschenhelfersyndrom

"no" is not a compound word
Before the German woman even could start to discuss the situation the migrant already ejaculated.

we make out of a sentence one word
come on
it is genius

There you go
duolingo.com/course/de/en/Learn-German-Online
start learning

Whyaregermanssuchcomplet autists yourlanguageisuttershitandyouarespeaking english myaryan worm.

I feel like, you don't mean that seriously

Not really. Just shows everyone else is fucking retarded.

Don't gersplain your language to me, my great uncle was a quarter german

Everyone can speak English
You just have to think like an ape

To speak German is like playing Mozart

Kuulilennuteetunneliluuk.
Sünnipäevanädalalõpupeopärastlõunaväsimatus

Nope. I love my language but English is a better tool for unification of our peoples.

*European and North American peoples, that is.

In a group of blind the one eyed is king

Wouldn't that make English the best language since its the easiest and most accessible.

"Why Germans Can Say Things No One Else Can"

Unless those things happen to criticize immigration, refugees, Islam, racial egalitarianism, multiculturalism, globalism, and ...

>Ruinenlust

I've never ever heard this word. Google reveals that it's just the name of an photographic exhibition.

> That pic
1/3 of those people aren't white Hans ...

That's an utterloadashit if ever I heardonerecently.

English is the language of the mindless masses
German the language of those who value thinking

>futterneid
>Some faggot saying its a word about food envy and mad that someone else order better food
>explain that english doesn't have a word for that

We have words to describe that; its called regret, envy, poor choice. These are the same faggots that was supporting Karl Marx

Can't hear you mate

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz

Keine Deutschen wohnt in meine Stadt. Es ist nicht leicht fur uben, wenn Ich kann mit keiner Leute sprechen mit. :(

Well do you guys have a word for when something is perfect? Like when the temperature of your bath is not too hot and not too cold, it's like inbetween and just perfect. It's called lagom here in Sweden. Now fuck off

Your faggot ass didn't even remotely understand the concept. Get the fuck out before i get angry.

Some African languages have like 1000 words
you can learn those in a week

language reflects the intelligence of a race
a highly precise but at the same time wholly comprehensive language demands a high intellect

Basic English is easy. But because it is a rape language it is also very confusing. Has no coherent rhythm and often just does not make sense.
youtube.com/watch?v=1edPxKqiptw

watch German tv shows
Hollywood thought me English

The real science is in. Dutch is the best language

Deal with it

realclearscience.com/blog/2015/06/whats_the_most_efficient_language.html
>WRONG

kek is laughing at you

Yes the word appeared in the dark ages when some faggots wanted perfect water temperature. Because it was the dark ages you had to feel comfy with hot or cold,otherwise no bath
And thats how swedgay was created

lauwarm

You mean Esperanto?

>duolingo.com/course/de/en/Learn-German-Online
is duolingo really that good? have you any experience on that?

lauwarm

De wetenschap is er over uit, Nederlands is de beste taal

Wen er maar aan

Nederlands is nu the Lingua Franca van Sup Forums

Basic English is easy, but advanced English is difficult. Basic German is easy, but advanced German is difficult.

Gee, it's almost like language doesn't "reflect the intelligence of a race", since that's an idea that would make any linguist laugh in your face and ask if you were being serious.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

What German shows would you recommend

>be Germanic
>use that ugly guttural 'R'
>speaking with the back of your throat outside the middle east
>impolitely sounding like you need to clear your throat
>not even Asians speak this ugly
>the most backwards Germanics on the planet sound like they have beautiful Elves in comparison

Why do they do this? How did they get away with it? How did it even happen to begin with? Old Norse, English and German sound so much more beautiful. Was it the French? Why the fuck did the French start doing it?

Germans, Dutch and Danes need to be reeducated.

TÜV-geprüft

>kraut in denial.

Sure am glad I voted for trump right about now, enjoy your new and IMPROVED country t. Achmed.

>Germans can say things no one else can
>can't say the holocaust was faked

Internet English is the international language. (used to be French)
Formal English is the knowledge/science language. (used to be Latin/Greek)
Native language (including your American city dialect) are the language of the mindless masses

Ned schlecht, kek.

Canada letterlijk
EEN NEUKEND BLAD
GAST WIET

I don't know
Tatort, if you like that
Or check some comedians on youtube
or all the other German youtube channels

if you really want to you will find the stuff you like

savage

is no one else
going to point out that 1/2 the picture are darkies to the utmost degree? I wouldn't want to stand in that crowd desu.

>tfw you're eating with other people and realized that they've ordered something off that menu that you'd be dying to eat yourself

Ja, Ich mochte die antwortet fur dieses frage
auch

It is good to learn the basics
after that watch tv shows

That guttural caterwauling you call a language is almost as degenerate as your lust for mudslime cock.

Kill yourself immediately.

>Basic German is easy
No, it's not. Especially when compared to English. These two languages, English and German, are far from each other in terms of difficulty. Advanced German is sometimes not understood even by native German speakers, whilst most native English speakers can read classical English literature with ease. English is a joke of a language compared to German, mate. It's nothing but a creole language anyone can learn.

Only good for talking to horses

don't listen to him. they are all shit. german tv is dead. we have plenty of redneck series like "Mitten im Leben" or "Verdachtsfälle" tho

a little unrelated but does anyone have that video of the german guy who refuses to go to the waterpark cause his mom found out he fucked stuffed animals? I've been looking for hours.

17 different phrases for shit in my mouth

Hey now. 'Rentnercops' is pretty good.

german language you mean turkish?

nobody likes the pig swill you call a language
fritz

Don't you already have a whole language for that you faggot?

Italian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>German

try to refute this, Deutschfags

Haha. Look at demographics and birth rates and then re evaluate that

vuile kut duitsers rot op

dutch is the best language

Unterbewertet.

>Formal English is the knowledge/science language. (used to be Latin/Greek)
Nope used to be German
Even the English Premierminister Margaret Thatcher, a Chemist once said she learned a German science
And she had a disdain for Germans
For some reason Anglos don't like us

shit man. i remember that. it pretty much destroyed my world view when i was listening to those people. i looked it up on youtube. didn't found it tho. sry

wow truely btfo. not bad memelord.

>arabic is the best language
bahahahahaha

Tacoperroburritohombremexicogringo

did Germans make that chart too Jesus fucking cancer

Your whole life is kanker, fuckhead.

There are few. "Stromberg" for example, it's the german version of "The Office" or "Tatort", a crime series with 1000+ episodes. A good movie imo is "Das Leben der Anderen".

Every single thing which he listed, with the sole exception of schadenfreude, I immediately thought of an alternative English compound word/phrase for.

That just makes it a shame that it is a dying language.

What about movies dubbed in german?

Italian is a language invented by King Victor Emmanuel II and was popularized by the media 50 years ago. 100 years ago like 3% of your country spoke Italian.

Italy is a non-country and you should be balkanized.

Refuted.

>German is the best language
by what measure?

clearly not ease of learning / efficiency, because there is literally NO reason for grammatical genders.
or irregular verbs

where is your god now?

Don't bother, Anglo-kun. Reasoning with a Jerry is like talking to a rogue AI.

That's a potato.

Basic German IS easy, that's why it's basic. Sure, basic English may be superficially easier, but there's nothing particularly hard about conversational German at all.

>whilst most native English speakers can read classical English literature with ease

Not true at all. English changes at such a rapid rate that standard English from 100 years ago is alien enough to be difficult for many modern native speakers. Watching teenagers try to decrypt Shakespeare can be painful.

German isn't inherently a difficult language to learn, none of the PIE group languages really are. They have very formal grammar and generally shared pronunciation conventions, not to mention most of them share an alphabet.

You want a hard language? Try Mandarin.

Not even Germans speak it.

>Italian is a language invented by King Victor Emmanuel II and was popularized by the media 50 years ago. 100 years ago like 3% of your country spoke Italian.
This is just a testament to my language's greatness, friend

>Italy is a non-country and you should be balkanized
Reminder that after approximately 150 years our national identity is one of the strongest in Europe. Again, something's working very well.

italy is based i don't know what your problem is.

i would rather prefer nuking the US

you can try, but I think you have to see the people talking.

But there are also tons of shitty German youtubers
A few of those every day and you will learn German
youtube.com/watch?v=5Z7alyBZ9mY

Klasse!

>literally NO reason for grammatical genders

This, so fucking much. It's literally the stupidest grammatical convention that exists.

Mandarin is only "hard" because of tones and a deliberately obtuse writing system (to prevent class mobility).

>Try Mandarin
I heard mandarin is pretty easy once you got the pronunciation down.
the real problem with chink languages is that they're to stubborn to adopt an alphabet and instead have a script with one picture per word with no phonetic hints as to how to pronounce that picture

literally retarded - the writing system

German TV shows are retarded.
Like for the mentally handicapped children retarded.

>posting this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=nkdskQytDSM

We all know that already.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U&t=2s

Why don't you use it to liberate yourselves you degenerate cuckolds?

>NO reason for grammatical genders
ehhh I don't agree, for stuff like die Sonne it makes a lot of sense, but when it comes to objects that aren't tied to culture/mythology in any any way it would be better to use neutral imo

still, that's not how languages work

>Reminder that after approximately 150 years our national identity is one of the strongest in Europe.
That is why Venice wants independent
The north wants to split from the south
and Sicily is basically Arabic

Weltschmerz

Nope, our friends in the EU made sure to unite us in hating them

Even La Lega Nord isn't rambling about secessionism anymore