Delete your internet history

Delete your internet history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zNCo_bEFbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As you wish, oh lord inquisitor

How can a reasonably rational human being look himself in the mirror and say "I'm ok with this"

Is he half bog? Give me a rundown.

Jimmy Nu-tron

when you're Amish on rumspringa and you discover tumblr

No because then when I type reddit, I'll have to go straight to reddit and not reddit.com/r/ladybonersgw

THE POTION SELLER!!!

Who are these two, I always see them posted?

Hit it, Jimmy

It's a fucking teenage Jimmy Neutron

Careful what you wish for. The bogpill is a hard one to swallow.
>inb4 that's what she said

wait a fuckin second where did u find this?

why?

It's a forced meme from that some autistic faggot spammed for a few weeks and now other spergs keep spamming it. When you call these spectrum-residers out and prove them wrong, then they call you a Rothschild shill.

Pretty fucking sad.

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a LEAF thread

A forced meme that became meta-meme due to how forced it was

god damn this dude looks so fucking ridiculous

Dude looks like a sith lord with a bad hair day

youtube.com/watch?v=6zNCo_bEFbY

They will usher in the singularity and the beginning of a new golden age of ai gfs, you'll see.

damn

finally got a job and bought my own computer.

no more jacking off on mom's computer and having to hide the evidence from her.

who's this cuck and why does neo/pol/ worship him?

QUICK
U
I
C
K

Just take the bogpill, famalam.

The Bogpill was too much huh? Just keep sleeping then mate, ignorance is bliss.

Does that guy realize that he looks like a pussy circa 70s with an oversized clit, snappy vag what occations spews queefs and a hairy taint. I'm curious do you wipe to the back or front?

le pizza is agressive xD