Richard Spencer: Mike Cernovich has a "six gorillion mindset"

fucking kek, meme lord Richard

youtu.be/5n3dhOKntj4?t=1275

stop lurking Sup Forums Spencer.
we don't like you trying to represent this place.

fuck off faggot.

>43 minutes
nah senpai

Fuck off Reddit. You have to go back

>wants to be taken serious
>spouts Sup Forums memes IRL

click on link desu, it's timestamped

tbf the last guy that did that became President of the United States

d*bs of deception
fuck off talking to mainstream media spencer.
Get some funding and start merging your ideology with the ideology of the average normie

Always good for a giggle, Dick.

This, fucker needs to kill himself for failing to defend himself against ANTIFA. What a fucking coward and faggot.

I wish Spence would stop stealing jokes from /pol. It also annoys me to know that he browses and posts here, even though I don't know which posts are his.

oh, neat, when did he spout Sup Forums memes? I kept up with the election but I must have missed that in between all the expressions of putting america first and helping the legal citizens before helping outsiders and those who choose to be illegal.

I'd love to see that, I'm sad I missed it.

fuck off

e-celeb trash belongs on reddit

>muh movement
>muh ecelebs

don't care senpai

Fuck off nigger. Richard is our guy. We need a white ethno state and someone has to be the face of it. Better than some 400 lb guy fawk faggot like yourself.

who else should be the voice for the white identitarian movement? Moonman?

altright sub was just banned in the last hour fyi

>Richard is our guy
>anti Trump concern shill

yeah, no.

Are you retarded?

>Beat the fuck out of a Clinton supporter and get branded a racist, hateful, aggressive NAZI on global media and hurt your cause and ruin your name

vs

>Take a punch on camera, show the public what cunts the left are and hold your head high. Gain supporters. Further your cause

Fucking Spics man.

I love Richard spencer. He's definitely my boy. It's great having one of us inside washington.

>altright sub was just banned in the last hour fyi

>spencer fags are literal redditors

im not surprised, but the fact you admit it openly just shows how cancerous you fags really are

the only purpose this Spencer faggot serves is rooting out you pussy, cheerleading shills.

take your sorry ass leader and kindly get the fuck out.

That was probably the most exciting moment of the whole election cycle, primary and general.

There's nothing wrong with Reddit or Richard. The alt right needs unity so you can fuck off shill

Pyramid scheme motherfucker. Free Skyrim Radio got axed because they were honest.

When will this faggot realize that he's not /ourguy/? His pandering is sickening. He comes off like a child when he uses our memes out in public.

Cernovich has accomplished more in the past two years than this faggot has in his entire life. Wasn't he told to fuck off when he tried to sneak into the deploraball?

People are CHEERING because Spencer got punched you moron. Even moderates like seeing someone deemed a nazi get hit.

Except they are all talking about punching Nazis

>There's nothing wrong with Reddit or Richard

Fuck off reddit.

>thernovich

This. Natt did nothing wrong.

>There's nothing wrong with Reddit

you have to go back

How do you feel about the following:

>Black people are objectively less intelligent, less enterprising and less worthy than whites. Even those brought up in Western, rich nations are on average lower functioning and less skilled than white nationals

>The world would be a better place if races never mixes. Ethno nationalism is the natural order of things and makes complete sense. Miscegination is a direct product of international capitalism ad must be resisted at all costs

>There is an 'international clique' who desire total control over a subhuman, mixed race population. That clique comprises primarily Jews who believe entirely that they are the 'chosen people' of God and believe that the rest of the world's population exists only to serve them

>Islam is a religion based around the worship of a Satan figure, rooted in the worship of Saturn. This is what the black cube in Mecca represents. When people suggest that Islam provided the world with things such as algebra they are in fact talking about a Caucasian race who believed in pagan style Gods and not Islam. Mohammed was a paedophile and Islam is definitively a religion of submission and hate. Only the weakest and most hateful would follow the Koran.

>There are 2 genders (disregarding hermaphroditism) and this is true in every single human circumstance. Chopping off your cock does not make you female, that's entirely down to your chromosomal makeup.

>Abortion is murder. Taking the life of a conceived child for any reason is murder. Banning is it wrong, but those who choose to partake should pay and should have to go through the legal system to ensure their murder is for the greater good

>Take a punch on camera, show the public what cunts the left are and hold your head high. Gain supporters. Further your cause

Yeah nah, even basic normie Trump supporters were ROOTING FOR ANTIFA. Spencer acted like a fucking coward and cuck, didn't even attempted to stand his ground. Fuck that homosexual pussy that talks tough but when push comes to shove he stumbles away crying.

spencer has such effeminate mannerisms. I bet he made a lot of men happy.

i like spencer generally and think he does good work but he's been fucking obnoxious lately in trying to coopt and own various memes and internet phenomena when they occurred independently of him and it's clear he only became aware of them recently.

>implying 99.999% of people who heard about it haven't already forgotten it

He was sucker punched then the guy ran away, fuck-off faggot.

leaf
>>>/8ch/

This isn't true, taco bowl. Normies are beginning to wake up and realize that Antifa thinks everyone who supports Trump is a Nazi. Build that fucking wall you bitch. Make my fucking burrito you subhuman spic.

>posting trashman

>let me just stand up and faced masked/possibly armed/possibly swarming antifa trash.

If you fight trash, you're lowering yourself to its worth.

>communist is as american as apple pie

I'm a girl and I like him. He seems to have some balls, which is more than can be said for the entire Left wing at least.

I fucking love this guy. Haters BTFO

>If you fight trash, you're lowering yourself to its worth.

he already is pretty much universally hated, theres not much lower you can go

when even a board with 60-70% white nationalists hates you its pretty much over. He should go away and let someone competent fill his shoes

>concern shill

Trump is the biggest shabbos goy to ever sit int he oval office. There is good reason to be concerned.

>I'm a girl

Post your tits. You know the rules.

No one gives a shit about this attention whore

This is a good interview

He's basically just a white SJW.

Reminder that Spencer is a paid Russian Shill meant to bring down trump

Wow it's terrible that he doesn't just cheerlead anything trump does.

>also lives in a mansion
Shoo shoo shill

Most SJWs are white, retard.

>"if you let your enemies punch and make you walk away crying you win!"

t. cum-eating cuckold

>"Russians elected Trump!"
>"Russians sent Spencer to destroy Trump!"

Get your story straight, shitlib.

a retarded spic can't measure the worth of people.
who'd have guessed?

>Reddit weights in
shiggy

yup, because theres no one in the world who lives in a mansion and is still disliked by nearly everyone

thats sound logic

To me he represents a form of white nationalism that people could actually go for one day rather than controlled op neo nazi tier shit and conservatives who essentially only disagree with the left on ecenomic issues (or muh religion).

a retarded cuckold defends not fighting back.
who'd have guessed?

>Crying
This is a twitter meme that has zero basis in fact.

He's an important stepping stone.

I know you low-value laborers get a hard-on for violence, but public policy is worth more than winning a fight against someone that punched you in a mask and then runs away. Do you want Spencer to chase the antifa into the black bloc?
Real fucking intellectual you have here, Mexico. Realize that you're literally about to pay for my fucking wall burrito

who?

it doesn't matter to him.
he's trying to convince himself that he isn't an inferior breed of humanity

To normies facts don't matter, perception does. And Spencer looked like a crying bitch who had it coming, and by proxy so does anyone who even resembles his views now. Because you know, violence against "nazis" is "Patriotic and American as apple pie". And the far left gets to define who is a nazi.

>anti-Sup Forums memes on Sup Forums

if you hate it so much just go back to redit or wherever you autists come from

How'd you get the vid to start playing at the right point?
Fuck off cuck. He's our goy
It's just a subtle nod to us
He actually does shit irl which is more than most of us can say.
oy vey, well said. Couldn't be that you just find him attractive and in your pozzed mind that equates to femininity.
I think he was only so aware of memes because his fight is more irl than oti.

He didn't even needed to punch his attacker, standing his ground or even chasing the guy would have been better. You know he blew it when Gavin McInnes, a literal cuck, looked more respectful when confronting ANTIFA.

>I know you low-value laborers get a hard-on for violence,

lol priceless, when Spencer was talking shit about Bill Mitchell for walking away from a fight with him just a day earlier.

anti spencer shilling is so hilarious, it's like jdif activates a script. i dont like the dude but he does good fucking work for us, he has made white nationalism a real political concept

gavin mcinnes wasn't suckerpunched. richard spencer was punched earlier that day yet still was out talking to people
possibly armed antifa hit and ran.
what is it with you spic? that isn't a fight; that isn't a challenge to a fight.
that is an assault

>lol priceless, when Spencer was talking shit about Bill Mitchell for walking away from a fight with him just a day earlier.
wey, se rompio el oido y el atacante se fue rapidamente.

i used to fuckin' box mate, and have been in many fights myself, i can tell you a sucker punch from behind staggers you so hard that you really can't respond for a bit. if your attacker runs away what are you supposed to do? chase after a guy already 5 blocks down while you are surrounded by hundreds of antifa already? fucking retarded dude

>It's just a subtle nod to us
>subtle

its like 3/4s of his twitter

and his first meeting thing was spent talking about pepe memes- thats not subtlety its autism

>Be on politically incorrect board
>Shit all over a politically incorrect figure because reasons and "MUH HE MAKES US LOOK BAAAAYD"
Hot damn f44m

he uses memes as fuel.
without fuel, his little world will crash

That undercut haircut needs to go away. Ugly as fuck haircut

>oh no I practice universally preferable behavior

molymeme BTFO

he's trying to have fun and make his worldview entertaining, nothing wrong with it, no one owns pepe or memes

Seriously, Spencer has just as much a right to "claim" Sup Forums memes as his own as you or I do.

agreed

what would you recommend?

90% of Spencer and alt right counter signaling is ctr and jdif

He's effete but how many people have the balls to go up on stage and openly advocate for White identity? That's real bravery.

Seriously, that takes incredible boldness.

it definitely is, 100%
there are legitimate critiques of spencer but the amount of hatred ive seen for him is disproportionate to how much of a goon he actually is. it's d/c

>Seriously, Spencer has just as much a right to "claim" Sup Forums memes as his own as you or I do.

sure whatever. he can steal as much as he wants and claim it as his own, he still will not be liked or ever be a figurehead for Sup Forums
\
and frankly the astroturfing is getting annoying

there is a good number of nonwhites on this board as well.. think, there are people that show their nonwhite friends this place.. They'll feel threatened. I don't agree with Spencer talking about his white ethnostate right now, but most criticism of him is irrational.

This
All that faggot does is give a face for everyone to attack.

Controlled op, larping, culture hacking faggot.

context?

>this megaretarded meme
1. Sup Forums is not one person
2. It's not stealing, Sup Forums doesn't own so called "Sup Forums memes"
3. Spencer doesn't claim that he created everything on Sup Forums just because some people claim Sup Forums is AltRight and Spencer created the term AltRight
4. Anyone adopting a meme and using it is using the meme authentically. There's no reason why Spencer using pepe is fake but you using it isn't

Moron.

I still don't know who this faggot is or why you faggots care about him

99% of the people pushing spencer are not board natives and then bitch about Sup Forums not accepting their e-celeb god
this has happened with ever one of these people, and you faggots just got burnt with the enoch dumpster fire and still haven't learned anything

>He's effete
Of course he is, he's gay

Oh no! Can't have any kind of public face! Gotta stay anonymous and hiding online! What a bunch of BS. They're going to attack fucking anyone who shows their face. Spencer is good at networking and creating platforms. He's highly intelligent, and mainstream people don't immediately think he's dirt like you do. The only place where Spencer is considered super awful is among the left and the alt light, both of whom eschew "racism".

This is Sup Forumsitically incorrect, faggot, GTFO.

He's a married man and he has kids. He already explained he's not pro-gay, he's just not in favor of autistic nonstop fagbashing.

For those who want to see the kind of fagbashing insanity that I'm talking about, go check out:
-Ropeculture
-Ironmarch

There are others of this type: retarded neo nazis who obsess about attacking and wishing death on every last gay, nonwhite, etc. These retarded fuckfaces also spend most of their time attacking AltRight guys like Spencer for being "too friendly to Jooz and gays".

Fuck these idiots.

>context?
it is at about 10-11 min into the video.

Spencer is not fucking plant, he was doing this shit long before even Trump run for President.
He was the one who quoted Alt-Right and started it.

Fucking nu/pol/....

Fuckin' saved for posterity. Great screencap, user.

He triggers retards, and this causes non-retarded people to argue with the retards, a lot. Politics, basically.