Sup Forums for leftists

What's the lefts equivalent of Sup Forums? Is there any certain forum/image board? Other than reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

davidhorowitzfreedomcenter.org/school-for-political-warfare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leftypol, for angry degenerates that haven't totally submitted to the system but nonetheless want a babby welfare state

8ch

try googling "safe space for faggots" or "i need a psychologist", plenty of leftist forums show up :^)

bruh, Sup Forums the multicultural board of peace, has people of all ideologies. It's just somewhat right-leaning.

IMO this is a good thing for us, it means the MSM can't nail us down to any ideology. See the political compass threads and spekr threads if you don't believe otherwise.

Tumblr

Sup Forums has always been right wing heavy, and we have our own culture and memes. Thats what I want to see, if the left has something like this with their own memes and general consensus.

Literally leftypol

Are you retarded?

>mfw it worked
davidhorowitzfreedomcenter.org/school-for-political-warfare/
I stumbled on this by ducking "safe space for faggots"

I think that's tumblr.

Sup Forums, /vp/, /cgl/, /lgbt/

Facebook/Twitter. They control the public sphere so they don't have to hide their opinions on anonymous imageboards.

Hwndu threads

Facebook

NeoGAF
Reddit

Sup Forums is right leaning dominantly except for couple of boards and crossboarders. Main reason is that right has science, stats and logic, and left has PC and muh feelings. Muh feelings and PC is working in public envinronment or when others can spam up/downvotes. Here you can have just anonymous posts which must defend on its own content - envinronment where only facts matter (inb4 but Sup Forums is only shitposts lelelelelelel), not on LOOK IM IMPORTANT PERSON WITH MANY LIKES HERE IS MY MUH FEELINGS OPINION WITH NO LOGIC OR ANY DATA.
inb4 retard stating that it's not entirely like that
no shit, I'm generalizing

ITT: we pretend that Sup Forums is the only board on Sup Forums.
It's like the new Sup Forums!

last time i visited reddit i got cancer and died

facebook etc.
left=cattle

Ha!
No.
Sup Forums is right leaning, but it is literally a containment board.

tumblr.

Went to lefty pol after being dissatisfied with the right. Made me more right winged in the end after seeing leftists have no real plan or solution.

we have the best final solutions

if you go to imagefap and search lolita you will find it

Video game websites, like Gamefaqs and Neogaf. Their meme production is subpar though.

gtfo faggot

Yeah I'd say tumblr

Leftists are perfectly free to post here, in fact, I wish more would do so because the satisfaction of shitting on you would be greater. Back in the /new/ days, there was about an equal ratio of leftists retards to right wingers and discussion quality was top notch

So around 1/3 of the site, not counting crossboarders. Others don't give a fuck generally about politics, except for maybe Sup Forums and /lgbt/.
PS. every board is a containment board, the more you know

Facebook. In anonymity we trust. Hence why the voting patterns go against moral consensus as the silent majority are beholden to age old habits and social ties that would have normally evaporated years ago.

I recall one time about 25 years ago, I was under 10 and my father saw an old school pal in the supermarket. They spoke briefly and as my dad and I walked away he told me in he could barely remember the guy and thought he seemed a bit of an idiot now.

I see those same old idiots from my own school days every-fucking-time I log onto kikebook and they spout their lefty bollocks. I cannot state clearly and loudly my own political views without being shot down as a (fill in the blank lefty generalisation). They have a power over us as we don't want to offend them have them think less of us, when in years gone by they would have been considered the next thing to an absolute stranger.

Welcome to the Silent Majority Sup Forums. We're here forever.

> pic unrelated

Daily Kos

Maoist CLuster of triggered cucks trying to out signal each other

op here. Not a leftist, just know thy enemy.
I want to see the way they argue and react to things but i guess reddit/tumblr are the most similar.

yeah i've given up on facebook. only post music clips and funny gifs now. used to often venture into the lions den of hardcore labourite, but with brexit followed by trump, any dissenting opinion immediately leads to you being labelled a nazi. it's fucking pathetic.

I'm starting to hate the classical liberals, alt lite, and capitalists more than leftists. They are holding us back from our solutions.

I've only started coming here maybe 5-6 years ago, but I remember even then there were obama memes being used positively and satirically back then. It's right leaning but there are lefties here(ie. me)

Well, like you said, that's a big generalization of the left; there are plenty of lefties whose methodology is fine. Truth is, the right and left both have their own forms of truth/science denial. For years, AFAIK, it was the religious right who fought against evolution for example. The left, meanwhile, nowadays, accepts evolution but primarily for non-humans; choosing the blank slate approach of things.

Thats why we should be pushing for more ideological diversity, because it's in echo chambers where extremist and retarded viewpoints are championed rather than defeated. Right now, in Academia, there's too many leftists...Well, we all know that's caused. Roughly the same thing would happen(in a different way, albeit) if Academia were right-dominated.

In STEM, that's usually fine because it leans towards a facts-first/critical thinking approach(most scientists want less political intervention in their fields)...But in other fields where facts/evidence is less important, that's extremely problematic.

>Sup Forums is a containment board

Why do you retards keep trying to propagate this myth as if you want people to believe that right wing views only exist on Sup Forums when it's quite clearly the opposite?

Somethingawful dot com is the hip place to be if you are a libshit fag.

In all honesty you can go to almost any political discussion site these days and see nothing but left wing views. Favorites for salt purposes are reddit, NeoGaf, Huffington post, and Salon

This, plus people on facebook are generally maximum attention whores who only talk about stuff that gets them likes, creating effectively biggest non-critical echo chamber ever.

/leftypol/.
Are you retarded?

>wanting to attract attention
we are the jews now, user

tumblr

Democratic Underground.

8ch /leftypol/

Sup Forums is not right wing.
Sup Forums is satire.
I found here on Sup Forums lots of lefties, but here is full of redditor newfags straight out of /theDonald/ or alt-right snotty brats
fuck off

>Sup Forums has always been right wing heavy
Sounds like you need to lurk more newfag.

No it's not. Nobody go to that dead gay forum.

Tumblr

/r/politics

>Sup Forums is a satire
>anecdotal "argument"
perfect bait or actual leftie angry pizza

There's a name pulled from the depths. Give me 10 dollars if you want to continue this conversation.

There can not be lefts equivalent of Sup Forums. Their thought process is incompatible.

>8ch net/leftypol

Exactly. Nobody go there.

obvious bait is obvious but really, Sup Forums is diverse, it's not fucking stormfront.
if you saw hwndu, the Sup Forums raiders were asians or middle eastern or even mexican! so Sup Forums is a perfect example of multiculturalism at work

>right wing heavy
Let me guess, you came here post 2010.

Well, like I said, look on the political compass/spekr threads. This board has a lot of people with different political opinions. Every time there's one of those threads, you see people with tons of different political scorings. Sure, you might get a little more righties than lefties per thread, but there's a sizeable minority of lefties posting their test results.

>inb4 they're subverting Sup Forums

Cmon guys--bill maher literally had a show in the 90s called politically incorrect before Sup Forums even existed, and that guy's a liberal. Anybody can be politically incorrect(the name of this board).

I remembered of pic rel which sums it up I think.

>This board has a lot of people with different political opinions

and that's why people comehere. it's not a fucking hugbox, it's an open agora

8ch.9net/9leftypol/9index.9html
remove 9s
it's leftypol
the real one
not the pl. version
REMEMBER THIS you mouthbreathing retards
the pl. version of leftypol is a dead shit place

Sup Forums is the only board on Sup Forums that consist solely of liberals and leftists

Sup Forums
If you find this place too far to the right, contribute as a leftist and make it better yourself

that's it.
plenty of leftists

We really always have faggot I've been here since pools closed

>what's the left's equivalent of Sup Forums
4chan

if you want a hugbox hang out on some faggot's tumblr

Sup Forums is leftist or at least very libertarian. Don't feel alienated by all the nazis and ancaps. They just scream the loudest.

Facebook and Twitter

tumlr

lol - try again

What a faggot

Thanks CTR, another great thread

Tumblr

But lefties are cunts. We don't adhere to any ideology we, simply go for what's objectively right.

>He doesn't remember old /n/

there is no left or right version of Sup Forums. Sup Forums is and has always been completely politically neutral. viewpoints are neither curated nor moderated here.

>tumblr
>leddit
How do you not know this?

>ducking
My frog!

Sup Forums mainly mocks liberals, feminists, SJWs. Much better than the likes of Stormfront.

leftists don't have to be anonymous. just spam your propaganda on facebook like everyone else

Jesus that fourth symbol from the right is just a big ugly wingding salad. That's a terrible symbol.

Probably Neogaf, SomethingAwful, or /r/politics