Where do I belong in the race war, Sup Forums?

I live in a city in the middle of the amazon forest, northern Brazil. My great grandfather from my father's side was an indian (as in native american, not the asian ones who shit in the street and stuff, of course) and my grandfather from mother's side was portuguese (Coimbra).

I'm currently planning in moving to outside of this shithole, my first option is Portugal, not because of my grandfather or because of language, but because I want to breed with a cute portuguese girl I met online. I'm about to graduate in geology, so I guess I would actually be of some use to the country's development rather than some sort of welfare burden for them.

Coming to Sup Forums I actually feel kinda moved by all the nazi anti-immigration propaganda you little Goebbels make, and I feel actually worried that muslims and blacks are ruining Europe. But then again I remember I'm a grassnigger mix (or whatever you people call native south americans), so I feel I'm being kinda contradictory and
hypocritical here. Would I be one of the people who are ruining good old Europe and its beautiful people?

I'm confused. Please help me, Sup Forums.

TL;DR: I'm an european x south american indian mix with relatively high education level who wants to move to Portugal. Where do I belong in the upcoming race war and the current immigration crysis, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQZpBEKVuP8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmTPHXeCDUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't really give a shit if you get a poortuguese gf as long as she is the one going to Brasil and not you coming to Portugal

>Brazil
>Needing to ask which side

>brazil
>I'm an european x south american

This.

Stay in Brazil, have her move there and work to develop Brazil.

the fucking toilet

immigration is part of globalization and therefore CANNOT be stopped

do what you want, at least you have a gf unlike the majority of this board

just be Portuguese and don't break the laws.. however I would say stay where the oil industry is because that is primary employer of geologists

dude that's mean. Would it make it better if I'm moving to Açores? We already received so many padeiros from you people, It's just retribution :c

I don't get it

What? for fuck's sake, I don't hate her, why would make her move to Brazil?

that's mostly what worries me.. not much oil in Portugal.. but I guess I should be able to find some work in mining.

in addition, who would be better fit to live in portugal: an african unskilled worker or a half brasilian with a degree in geology?

look lad, Portuguese is part of Brasil's ethnic composition, Amerindian is not part of Portugal's ethnic composition

there are some good cities in Brasil, just make enough money to live there with her

this is also meme idea, but ever think about starting or working in angola or another colonly

>treated better
>already educated
>higher standard of living

and then return home to a seaside cottage on the coast.

just come to america and work in the oil industry and be rich.

If you look white that's cool, and you arent mexican or terrorist-american so we won't ban you.

Plz bring bunda.

You belong on your knees right in front of my zipper.

well, I guess I get your point... I really wouldn't want to mess with your ethnic pool, but she just happens to be portuguese, sorry :/ but come to think of it, would it really make a difference if I breed with her in a decent brazilian town (indeed there are some ones down south) or in Ponta Delgada?

I don't know.. the whole point is that I want to move out of the shithole, going straight to the sewers don't sound like a great idea. Also I don't think I would be able to work there for a few years and then get enough money to live back home with it. I'm just the geologist, not the mine owner. But thanks for the advice

Yeah america looks cool. I look kinda like the picture in OP (except for the whole loli thing) so I don't think I'm really white. I do have some booty tho

gay

You wanna live in Europe or what Pablo?

one person never makes a difference but it's about the message

>moortugal
Still upset that your colony is a vastly more successful nation?

yes, Brasil makes me proud :')

I'm getting a degree in rock digging, not dick sucking. Nice pic though, BRchan is waifu as fuck

True. Viver pensando só no individual e não o coletivo é o que o fode o brasil (eu não sei falar isso em inglês então vai em português mesmo).

In their defense, we don't have glorious pastel de nata

Do whatever you want. But I warn you. It's best if you have her move to Brasil. It really hasn't anything to do with the immigration shit and all. It's just that once you see her moustache it'll be easier to dump her without having to worry about where to stay and all that shit

If you don't let me get a piece of that olive skin Pablo then you're not welcome in Europe.

watch my back commando cat

Why do you always use this character when you shitpost? I know it's you.

what is the name of that semen demon

Living thinking only on the individual and not the collective is what fucks Brasil (I dunno how to say it English so it goes in portuguese fo real)

btw the way you types sound like a portuguese dude typing

Stay here and get a native gf faggot.

Kuruminha

*the way you type

Stay in brazil, and drag the thot you are hooking up with back with you there.

You are obviously of compromised loyality, and it would be better for you to stay away until the turmoil of europe is over.

Never saw those, what state?

If you act American/ Canadian but also keep the good parts of your culture that's comparable with ours, then you're welcome here.

>Where do I belong in the race war, Sup Forums?
Pic related is where you belong in the race war.

We don't need to participate in such a childish activity.
Let the fat larpers of the first world kill each other, as they always did.

> We
> Paraguay
Know your place peasant.

God forbid any of you ever make an effort to improve your home countries.

This, just watch them fat neo alt right nazi fucks kill themselves
pic related

HAHAHAHAH
I hope you're wrong but my grandfather sure had an ass kicking moustache

Maybe if you get some of that neat legal dutch pot we can talk, Robben.

Multiculturalism is really not my problem with this country. It might look kinda chaotic but we grow used to it, it's okay. The other aspects of the country is what makes me want to leave, really (politics, life quality, violence, even weather). I guess I kinda exaggerated with the whole race war thing, though. Like I said, we're mostly fine with the racial mix here.

You're wrong. this is the first time I ever create a thread in Sup Forums and also the fisrt time I posted a kuruminha pic. I actually just drew that one, hehe. traced from k-on, but I did.

hahah yeah, I guess we do the same kind of english speaking (or typing, in this case) mistakes because of the language.

Too late, we don't choose who we love :c

I'm still not sure.. Like said, there are indeed some nice cities in brazil.. I just don't want to force her or anything, she has a family there and stuff...

Not really sure what you mean, but those are from portugal, kinda weird you never saw those, It's pretty easy to find them in bakeries where I live. If you're asking what state I live in, Pará.

I see, that's good to hear. Also Canada is my second option, hehe. You guys seem to have a wonderful country there.

Yeah, but I would get involved in it if I really move to Europe, so that's my point.

Meh. I guess I'm being an asshole with my own homeland but I'm really pessimistic about this place.

THE RACE WAR IS NOT ABOUT RACE, ITS BOUT RED VS BLUE. LIBERAL BULLSHIT AND GLOBALISTS ARE THE ENEMY. IF YOURE ON THE RIGHT SIDE THEN YOUR RACE DOES NOT MATTER.

sorry for the delay in replying to you guys, I guess I should start splitting these posts

OP'ing is not my thing

you belong with the Mayans dead

Since I live in the south and never saw those, it might be a north vs south culture thing.

>True. Viver pensando só no individual e não o coletivo é o que o fode o brasil (eu não sei falar isso em inglês então vai em português mesmo).
That's commie talk, nigger.
Brazil's problem is the rampant corruption that's plagued our governnent since we stopped being an empire, the complete retardation of our economic plans up until the end of the 20th century and the leftists in command of our country since the end of the military dictatorship.

Being selfish isn't the main failing of our people, it's our lack of attention to politics and our tendency to ignore long-term gains in favor of immediate gratification that fucks us over

>I live in a city in the middle of the amazon fores

i cant really get past this line.

i like in a post-industrial northern shithole.

post pics of your city.

oh yeah and come to Portugal slip your gf the Rodger- you're passing white.

nah I meant more like your portuguese doesn't look Brazilian, it looks Lisbon Portuguese

>então vai em português mesmo

>I'm still not sure.. Like said, there are indeed some nice cities in brazil.. I just don't want to force her or anything, she has a family there and stuff...
Thing is, you are a liability to the nation, and once things get tricky, you can be caught in the backlash.

You have no loyalty to Portugal, to you, its nothing but a quirky flag and some area you can work, while you take a vacation in brazil every five months to "remember your roots". You will never integrate any more than superficially, and whenever there will be a nationalist backlash against the arab or negro buggery, you will take the position that will benefit you, not the nation.

Take the woman, go to brazil, and go vacation in portugal over a year or so to let her remember her roots. But you stay where you are. You are useless in Portugal, so you might as well be in a nation and culture you are more comfortable in, that is, Brazilian.

That's how people talk on brchan

watch my back, commando cat.

Probably. Belém had way more portuguese Immigration than the south. You people are more on the German, Italy and stuff side. If you ever had a chance try them though, they're fucking awesome. Pastel de Nata.

I didn't mean it in the commie way, fuck them. It's more like, "what difference is it going to make if I drop this piece of litter on the ground?", then everyone thinks and does that, and in the end of the day the city is a fucking dumpster. What you said makes sense, though. but I gave up on brazilian politics so I don't really care

Eu me sinto tão idiota falando em inglês com outros brasileiros/portugueses ._.

Good one, my guarany friend.

watch my back, commando cat

>check it up
>Brazilians that don't end every sentence with kkkkkk

hahah yeah it might sound kinda weird. As you can see in pic related, it's kind of an island surrounded by rainforest. It was created when people were looking for rubber. It was one of the greatest cities of the whole country until people stopped caring about rubber, then it went to shit. Search for "Belém Pará" for more pictures of it.

Pathetic

off topic question:
Is it true that brown girls from the amazon jungle never grow pubic hair?

Oh. Yeah, it's not really written too differently, really. I do notice some differences when I talk to my portuguese gf, but it's not much. Also I use "tu fazes" instead of "você faz" a lot like you people, but that's more of a region thing.

Watch my back, commando cat.

thats so cool man.

truly the grass sis always greener.

>watch my back commando cat

This is now a brazil chan thread

I am going to BLEACH a brown skin blue eyed cutie

>You have no loyalty to Portugal, to you, its nothing but a quirky flag and some area you can work

not really. Mostly because of my portuguese grandfather and that whole part of the family I grew to be very fond of Portugal, its culture and its people. that was boosted to space after I met the portuguese girl, too. I would definitely stand with it if that ever happens. I get your point, though.

False

Pretty much, my family itself immigrated here from italy.
I will keep an eye open for them.

kuruminha-chan > guarani-chan

"kkkkkk" really is shit when used unironically, we're sorry for that. You can't even imagine the absolute cancer that is a normie-tier brazilian whatsapp group.

hueheuheuhe is god tier, though.

>avatarfagging

false, sadly. We do have less hair, though. I can't grow a decent beard :c

Youve got Porto blood, why is it even a question?

When you look back to your ancestors, theres a whole line of Portugese guys standing look at back at you, and expecting you do do your duty by your cutie.

yeah it's actually pretty cool and exotic, I find it more beautiful than most brazilian cities. Too bad that like I said, it went too shit after the whole rubber thing went to shit. Too much violence, nothing here works properly...
also it's really hot

How do we get you to leave /pol?

Please let us know. Tired of your posts.

heheh guarani-chan is kind of a creation of mine, I guess. I needed a new steam profile pic, but I added some more face paint to make it a little more original. I admit it's just a rip off from good old kuruminha, though.

Exactly. My portuguese grandfather was a badass, I feel really proud to have his blood.

According to an autosomal DNA genetic study from 2011, the ancestral composition of the population of Belém is: 68.6% European ancestry, followed by 20.9% Amerindian ancestry and 10.6% African ancestry.[19]

this is literally my first post in Sup Forums, tavarish, I'm a literal newfag. I guess I get the problem so I will stop using that picture, though. URA

tu é de manaus seu merda? pq todo mundo de manaus é uma merda? tem gente que se salva ainda, mas tu não ta no barco manauara imundo

It's ok huefriend, she's your oc waifu. Honor her.

You belong right there in Manaus, dirty mongrel.

woah, I didn't think we had that much european ancestry. I kinda expected african to be less, it's pretty rare to see a black person around here. Also I would guess there would be some asian there, Belém is the second biggest japanese colony in Brazil, it only loses to São Paulo. Interesting info, though.

>this

sou de Belém. por que toda vez que alguém fala do norte a primeira coisa que pensam é a porra de Manaus?

EU SOU DE BELÉM VAI TOMAR NO CU MANAUS É O MEU PAU DE ÓCULOS

>Where do I belong in the race war, Sup Forums?
Preferencialmente longe do sul, macaco.

tl;dr
Do you support islam and communism? if not, then you belong wherever you want. If yes, get out of this board.

se você checar um mapinha você vai ver que Portugal fica pro outro lado do mundo, então pode ficar tranquilo, amigão.

no. soviet planes and tanks are cool but I definitely don't support it.

ACIMA DO PARANÁ É TUDO A MESMA MERDA, FODA-SE O NOME DO COQUEIRO QUE VOCÊ MORA

heueheheuheuhe
vocês sulistas são firmeza

Watch my back commando cat.

I hope the sudden hueese spam didn't shy out the english speakers. sorry about that.

>leave

Holy fucking shit, where did all these Brazil monkeys come from?

SHOO

All of you fuck off.

>watch my back commando cat

YOU GUYS ARE A COMMUNIST HELL HOLE LIKE US THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT BOTH COUNTRIES ARE THE WOMEN

Curuminha love all european men !

youtube.com/watch?v=JQZpBEKVuP8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmTPHXeCDUg

We already got too many hue hues. stay out.

Sounds like you'd be alright in Portugal; you have partial Portuguese ancestry, you grew up in a country shaped by Portuguese rule, and you notice the things about Brazil that make it shit compared to Europe and want to get away from that. This is true, I noticed it when I visited Rio, couldn't understand how people could let their community look like such shit, garbage everywhere and corrupt police, then I had it explained to me that everyone is out for themselves with little sense of community or national pride.

Watch my back commando cat

>monkey

Mullatos out.

Also read a book you dumb nigger. We havent been communist since 1991.

OUT.

Thanks for the incentive. And yeah, I guess you got it completely right. If people were just a little less selfish here things would be way better. The whole corrupt politics thing here is just an echo of that, I believe

protip: it dont matter who your parents are, only what you look like

Portugal's birthrates are awful, we need people and you seem a civilized br, you're genetics dont matter, dont listen to the racists. Unfortunatly i dont think you'll have much luck with a Geology degree, come only if you have a job waiting for you or you're willing to have a job outside your field. Ignore the haters, we are all mixed too.

You'd be a second-class citizen in a white man's world; but your children have a chance to move up, if you find a pure white waifu.

That task might prove difficult if you look like an Indio though. If you could pass, you can just abandon your jungle roots and find yourself a white waifu post haste.
>hide and destroy your ties to the jungle
>identify only as white; not Brazilian or any such nonsense