Deaths Triple From Heroin Overdoses

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/01/cdc-heroin-overdose-deaths-triple/

What is the best way to tackle America's increasing drug problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/29/seattle-approves-safe-injection-sites-illegal-drug-users-inject-illegal-drugs/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/01/cdc-heroin-overdose-deaths-triple/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>end war on drugs
>stop big pharma
>free rehab/drug abuse help

“In 2014, the five states with the highest rates of drug overdose deaths were West Virginia, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Kentucky, and Ohio,” according to the CDC.

West Virginia in particular is saturated with painkillers: Drug wholesalers poured 780 million hydrocodone and oxycodone pills into West Virginia in only six years, meaning there were 433 painkillers for every single person in a state with a population of only 1.84 million. During that time, 1,728 Americans in the state died from overdoses on those pain pills. The CDC says prescription opioid deaths have steadily increased while overdoses from illegal drugs have recently surged, especially due to heroin.

Stop doctors from prescribing vicodin for a stubbed toe.

Most of Sup Forums are basement-dwelling autists who think the problem will magically solve itself.

Just let anyone scummy enough to use heroin die.

Death Squads Now

Can we add this to the list of shit that have gotten worse during the Obama years?

>International relations with Russia
>International relations with the East
>Phillipines
>Drugs
>Race relations
>Faith in the system

Would be viable but these fucks will corrupt others before they die

>let degenerates overdose
>push meth and heroin dealers into black neighbourhoods
problem solved

let darwins law make its work

Drug addiction results from a diseased society. Just as homosexuality and hedonism does.

Burn down America if you want to fix it.

Nothing. I don't understand how people get addicted to things.

what is a trap house
they're all over middle class neighborhoods. just a place to cook and distribute, less threat from the neighborhood

There's a great spiritual sickness in our country.
The anti-Christ (these so called Jews) have attacked our faith and sent their Jew devils to bring people away from the faith.

We need to seek Christ.

Stop restricting prescription pills so much. If people had access to legal vicodin, there's less criminal activity involved vs. heroin production and distribution.

When gang of 8 failed Obama said fuck it and opened the border to cartels.

heroin comes out of misery

>taking away my cheap vicodin

REEEEEEEEE

>Sup Forums labels this post spam yet 30+ hilldawg and obvious bait threads are fine

thanks hiro, truly you are my grates ally.

>Implying the doctors being encouraged by Pharma to mass prescribe Opiates aren't to blame
>LET'S MAKE THE OPIATES LEGAL
No user, let's stop giving out so many Opiates, that's literally the problem here.

The Jews were delivered out of Egypt by God, how about you actually read the Bible instead of parroting anti-semitic, Satanic crap

Mexico flooding the united states with ultra cheap ultra pure tar is the fucking problem now. cats out of the bag so to speak

People REALLY don't just pick up Heroin out of nowhere, a lot of the guys doing it are white suburban people and why's that? Because they or their friends have had oxycodone thrown at them ever since Tim hurt his back playing Football.

There's a big bribery investigation about GSK flying Doctors and their family to holiday resorts and incentivising them to pump out Opiates, while calling it "Corporate Hospitality". UK company doing this in the US.

christians are a type jews their own...
FUCK JUDAISM and religion in general

>less criminal activity involved
If you legalised murder then there would be less criminal activity involved in killing someone..

THANKS OBAMA!

>Wacky Tobaccy is legalized
>Cartels down millions in lost sales
>They start pushing Heroin and Fent to make up for it
>All you dumbfucks wonder "Erhrmergerd, why everyone ODing all of a sudden!?!?"

>>free rehab/drug abuse help
It's a money sinkhole

You forgot one.

>execute drug dealers

jobs

Firing squads

>implying druggies killing themselves off is bad.

Let's just make it legal along with ever other drug, then nobody would overdose on it.

Withdraw protection from Afghanistan.

Where do you think it's all coming from?

you will be spared, come rake day.

>Obama admin cracks down on legally prescribed pharmaceutical opioids
>anyone with an understanding in economics could have predicted that a possible unintended consequence would have been a rise in heroin demand
>drug cartels take advantage by flooding America with cheap, high quality heroin
>Heroin epidemic ensues
>Almost nobody blames Obama because they are too stupid to put two and two together

why, this way of course:
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/29/seattle-approves-safe-injection-sites-illegal-drug-users-inject-illegal-drugs/

Maybe it's sounds retarded but the goverment should do the exact opposite of what is currently doing.
The solution for me is
>Legalize production and distribution of drugs
>Ban consumption and persecute addicts, put them in jail even if they have only a piece of joint.

LOL you guys are the new russia

That's already been done
Its really hard to get pain pills now unless you know a 'good' doctor

Treat redneck junkies the same as black junkies i.e. throw them in jail and use them for cheap labour.

it will. once all the junkies die off only those with addiction-resistant genetics will survive. let them kill themselves.

agreed. only ubermensch will remain.

could have our soldiers in Afghanistan start burning down the poppy fields instead of protecting them. One thing you could say for the Taliban, they didn't let drug cartel cash crops flourish; they burned them when they found someone farming them. Probably burned the farmer, too.

Why did I laugh so much at this?

that's a very specific spurdo.

Kill the dealers!

Build wall.

Do what the Philippines did. Give people permission to polish off their local junkies.

Given a choice between getting clean and getting killed by people who were sick of fucking junkies, most people got clean.

A few thousand junkies and dealers have been killed by armed citizenry in the Philippines. Hundreds of thousands more have pulled themselves together and gotten clean. Nothing about that in the MSM, obviously.

Thanks obama

>Reading Breitbart

You clearly have no idea why people do heroin. A lot of times it's because they were on perscription meds for legitimate reasons and became addicted. Heroin is more powerful than perscrip meds so naturally people who are addicted seek out heroin.

Stop taking drugs. Problem solved

>>free rehab/drug abuse help
YEAH! Let's legalize all drugs, and then get the taxpayer to pay for rehab/help after people get addicted!

THAT'S SUCH A FUCKING SMART IDEA HOLY GEE WILLIKERS SPIDEY MY BOY XDDDD

Kratom

/thread

>decriminalize
>treat as a public health issue

This is what victory looks like.

> Make the drugs more toxic/vaccines to made people alergic/weak to the toxines.
> All the yonkies die on its own
> Drug dealers lose their clients
> No new yonkies, no one going to buy shit with the masive death rate and if you do you will die shortly after.

How about we actually have a drug war and intervene in the international drug trade? The cartels aren't going to stop themselves and Mexico sure isn't doing anything about it.

It is.

Heroin addicts are self-correcting problems.
Next?

End the failure known as the war on drugs. Decriminalize and legalize the sell of drugs in the united states. People can now purchase high quality drugs of their choice and not have to risk being paranoid, secretive, going to prison, being charged with a felony. No one simply ends up smoking crack cocaine one day. It's the result of shitty choices people are given.

There will just be more addicts it doesn't work. Its cheaper to provide help to get clean than to ignore the problem and let the costs of use pile up ie. disease and shit.

Destroy Mexico

Go to cvs and make sure you have that device that goes up your nostrils so you don't die

Natural selection.

Legalise basically all drugs, as long as they are bought from accredited dispensaries. The benefits to this are:

1) The drugs will be clean, instead of idiots popping caps filled with sawdust and broken glass
2) The cartels lose power which begins an economic collapse so that even Mexico's gay army will be able to keep them under control (rather than defeat and eradicate them entirely - unfortunately this is still Mexico we're talking about)
3) More people will be employed and paying tax
4) Less people crowding prison for horseshit offenses like growing a few plants
5) Drug addiction will be treated as a health issue rather than a criminal offense. That way if someone does get hooked on heroin, or oxys, or fentanyl, there will be support systems in place to help them get better. The usage of drugs doesn't generally increase just because you can get it easier, in most cases. People don't sit around and go "I've always wanted to inject smack into my eyeballs but i've never known how to get any" Or at least not in the USA where, clearly, it's easy enough to get heroin as it is.

Ultimately it just gives people the choice to do whatever they like with their bodies, lets them make their own decisions rather than the government (who I believe, as a general rule, should stay the fuck out of basically everything) while at the same time doesn't mean we have to go to war with another nation, least of all over some smacked out Californians.

There is of course the issue with poor black people using these drugs instead of, say, feeding their children, and dying off (let's stop memeing for a second and say that this is indeed a bad thing) so something needs to be in place to fix and prevent this problem. I don't have an answer for that yet, but ultimately I think it comes back to the idea that if they were going to use heroin, crack etc. after it was legalised, they were probably using it before too. At least this way it's cleaner and their paying taxes on the purchase.

Nothing. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people. As a liberal, I'll be glad the Republicans won't do shit about the drug epidemic and more whites will rot in like fucking corpses in their bubble of mental retardation.

It started under Reagan though.

legalization does not work

Vive le FRANCE

As it turns out, weed WAS a gateway drug, and making it legal meant more people started doing drugs.

>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/01/cdc-heroin-overdose-deaths-triple/

Based off what, where are your numbers. The vastly bigger issue is (particularly with opiates) assholes cutting it with extremely toxic addictive pharmaceuticals

I don't buy that. People want safe drugs. You don't just go from weed to heroin for no reason at all.

No. If you do hard drugs you probably smoked weed before, not everyone that smokes weed goes to hard drugs eventually.

Also, Kratom. I'm still shocked they didn't schedule it after they said they would.

White trash dropping dead? Why am I concerned? I live in a gated community, these people are annoying.

>What is the best way to tackle America's increasing drug problem?

hand out free fentanyl everywhere

people want to get high regardless of how safe the drug is

if it isnt addictive, you wouldnt be doing it

by definition youre only doing drugs because you got addicted to it

you cant pretend that you can just quit over night whatever substance youve been consuming reularly

they are cut as such because its what sells
the lighter stuff doesnt rack in as much money

legalizing drugs will just legalize criminal organizations making money off them

the only solution is a complete removal of drug producers

it is possible, a third world country like phillipines did it

the problem in the usa is the cia

they use drugs to get extra funding

a report by an investigative journalist released in 2012 describes the deals the american government had with cartels

also shit like fast and furious

>Why am I concerned?

because we're not getting the penetration we need in that market, we have to really work at getting everyone to OD

Liberals have enabled it by legalizing weed. Dealers now have to sell something else, and now druggies need a harder substance to take.

if they die they die

>legalizing drugs will just legalize criminal organizations making money off them

no, legalizing them makes sure that the money spent is taxed and that the product are unadulterated, they can still be quite deadly but I would recommend that patients sign a waiver for certain drugs, then instruct them on how much will cause a fatal overdose

It can't be stopped.

it's China, they're pushing a new drug called W18 thats 100 times more powerful than fentanyl

it's like they are helping solve our problems for us

>What is the best way to tackle America's increasing drug problem?

stop the supply
protip: it comes through mexico. build wall.

lets say you just legalized drugs

that means you opened the market for a new product

what makes you think the cartels still wont be making money off that? do you seriously think you can beat free slave labor?

and yes, they can grow weed of same quality, or better than, whatever quality of weed you can grow and get in a local shop in an utopian society where all drug is legal

legalization of drugs is a pipe dream assuming everyone is going to use the substance responsibly

you will start seeing edgelords bring up the darwin selection meme as a response

if it were up to selection, why not just allow the rule of men and remove the rule of law altogether?

It worked extremely well for us but I'm sure you're more interested in calling me a shitskin moor than educating yourself.

works in Europe

Hit the nail on the head with this, britanon. This epidemic is purely a result of the pharmaceutical juden doing whatever the fuck they wanted because the government didn't care.

No one fucking cares about West Virginia, Ohio, or whatever rural cesspools these people are fucking up. There is no market there, there is no money there. They're not going to be productive citizens once they get off drugs. It would be different if the people getting hooked were doctors, engineers, etc. But it's just trash getting hooked on trash.

I imagine they did it on purpose. A lot of that went down right when marijuana legalization was becoming a thing. Drugs on the street = job security for feds.

ok so you taxed the drug

what do you do about cheaper and similar quality drugs coming from the border?

i just turned you into an anti freedom statist, because you would have to impose tariffs on foreign drugs.

"works" my ass lmao
all it accomplishes is waste lots of public funding

You cant stop drugs they are fueled by human gibs, instead just deny medical treatment of any drug user to weed them out slowly.

the important point youre not mentioning is that your country did not legalize drugs it decriminalized its use

America needs to Duterte itself

Gas all junkies. They never get better.

Duarte for AG. /thread